H2H Playoff Baseball is a game of skill and is void where prohibited by law.
- Affiliations. Head2Head ("H2H") Fantasy Baseball and Head2Head Sports is owned by DRF Holdings LLC.
- Optional Service Package. You may enter H2H Playoff Fantasy Baseball via the Complete League option package. The Complete Package price is $10.00. The Complete Package fee entitles you to receive all services for your team, including H2H matchup schedule, weekly team reports, live Internet stats, Internet and telephone customer service and more. All payments must be in U.S. funds. Entries mailed or transmitted with insufficient funds or information or an invalid credit card may be disqualified and will not be processed until the correct amount of payment or information is received. Do not send cash. Make check or money order payable to "Head2Head Sports". Visa, American Express, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards are accepted.
- Eligibility. H2H Playoff Fantasy Baseball is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, Washington, D.C. and Canada (excluding Puerto Rico and Quebec) 18 years of age or older. THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. However because of state laws, residents of Arizona, Iowa, Louisiana, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, Virginia and Washington (collectively "Restricted States") may enter H2H Baseball only under the Complete Package, Starter Package, Basic Package or Alternative Entry Package options and are restricted from entering a High Stakes League. H2H Baseball participants must be 18 years of age or older as of October 5, 2017. All employees and immediate family members of Head2Head Sports, their sponsors, advertising, production, and fulfillment agencies are not eligible for prizes. Head2Head Sports reserves the right to disqualify any entry form that is incomplete or incorrect. Limit four entries per household. If more than four entries from the same household, then only the first four entries, as determined by Head2Head Sports will be eligible for prizes.
- Final Entry Deadline. All mailed entries must be received by Noon Pacific Time ("PT") on Thursday, October 5, 2017. All Internet entries must be received by 6:30 pm ET/3:30 pm PT on Thursday, October 5, 2017, in order to be eligible to play. Entries must be mailed to H2H Playoff Fantasy Baseball, c/o Head2Head Sports, 8145 E. Evans Road, Suite #3; or logged via this website. Head2Head Sports (H2H) takes no responsibility for misdirected entries, entries that are lost or damaged in the mail, or entries lost, damaged, or illegible because of poor fax transmission. H2H reserves the right to disqualify any entry form that has been incorrectly completed or is not completely legible.
- Rosters. You have an imaginary payroll of $100 Million to buy a roster consisting of one catcher, one first baseman, one second baseman, one third baseman, one shortstop, three outfielders, one flex position and one pitching staff. You may buy a player only for the position designated for him in the Players list by Head2Head Sports. The flex position may use any position player, including those designated as a DH, but not a pitching staff. No rosters may ever exceed the $100 Million salary cap. You must always have 10 players (positions) on your roster. You may only choose a player once for your roster - no duplicate players are allowed. Teams submitted with incorrect or incomplete rosters will not be accepted or valid.
- Leagues. Each entry will be placed into one of six, 5-team divisions within a 30-team league. Each league is generally determined in a random manner. Without exception, the same rules and trade deadlines and restrictions bind all teams in a given league. All Complete, Starter and Basic Package teams will be placed in a standard league. All High Stakes entries will be placed in a High Stakes League. All league winners will be determined by cumulative points.
- H2H Point scoring system. Each team will be ranked within its division by wins, and within its league and overall by total points. Your team's total H2H points will be calculated by applying the official H2H scoring system: For batters, 4 H2H points for a home run, 3 H2H points for a triple, 2 H2H points for a double, and 1 H2H point for a single, run scored (R), run batted in (RBI), stolen base (SB), base on balls (BB) a hit batter and a sacrifice. Any batter caught stealing will lose 1 point. For pitching, 5 H2H points for a win, 5 H2H points for zero runs allowed in a game, 4 H2H points for one run allowed, 3 H2H points for two runs allowed, 2 H2H points for three runs allowed, or 1 H2H point for four runs allowed . Zero H2H points are awarded for 5 or more runs allowed in a game. All runs allowed, not just earned runs apply. The pitching staff does not have to win the game to receive points for runs allowed. Pitching staffs will receive 1 H2H point for every strikeout, lose 1 H2H point for every walk and lose 1 point for every hit batter. A pitching staff is also awarded 25 H2H points for a no-hitter, and 40 H2H points for a perfect game. A pitching staff can receive a negative point total for a game. Please reference the scoring page for more details. A pitcher's hitting statistics do not count.
- Head2Head (H2H) Period. A H2H Period begins the first game of the first playoffs series, and ends with the last game of the final series in a round. The first of three (3) H2H Periods begins with the first pro baseball game played on Thursday, October 5, 2017. The final H2H Period ends with the completion of the 2017 MLB World Series. All dates are subject to change. Statistics for games that are postponed will be counted in the rounds when the games are actually played. Cumulative points throughout the H2H Playoffs determine the H2H Playoff winners.
- Player Salaries. The H2H playoff salary cap players list will be available on Monday, October 2nd. Player Values will be determined by previous performance and projections, based upon all information known by Head2Head Sports. It is the participant's responsibility to review the Player Selections web pages or Make Trades player list web page for the most recent player list.
Trades. Any or all of your 10 players may be traded each round. A trade consists of dropping one player and picking up another at the same position (catcher, first baseman, second baseman, third baseman, shortstop, outfielder or pitching staff). You may trade a position for any other position in your flex position only - no pitching staffs are allowed in the flex position. Plan your trades carefully. Your modified roster will be accepted only if the total team salary after all trades being made at that time does NOT exceed the $100 Million cap. You will, however, be charged for all trades regardless of whether your modified roster is accepted. To ensure you have the correct roster in place, confirm your new roster when you have completed trading.
- If you exit the website or phone call without confirming your roster with a confirmation number, your last confirmed roster will be the roster that is scored.
- The website will not allow you to confirm a roster that exceeds the salary cap. If for any reason H2H experiences technical difficulty with the website, changes to the rosters will not be taken until the website is re-opened. We recommend that you call at least 3 hours before the phone trading deadline. Waiting until the deadline to trade could result in rejection of your trades. Trades must be made via phone, Internet, mail (alternative entrants only) or at any participating sponsor location. If you do not have a credit card to trade via telephone, fax, or Internet, you may purchase groups of trades by sending a check or money order to:
4727 E. Bell Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85032
- Trades may be purchased in a group of 10 trades for $25, 20 trades for $40, 50 trades for $90, or 100 trades for $175. If you pay by check or money order, you can only make phone or internet trades after your payment has been received and entered into our game website. Trade package money is good only for the teams assigned under your Member Id#. Trades for the H2H Playoffs may be made via internet or phone. All approved trades are final and will have an associated confirmation number.
- Trade Deadlines. All trades will become effective with the first pro baseball game of the next H2H Period only if your trade(s) is made by the appropriate trading deadline immediately preceding that next H2H Period - note that there will be flexible trading. Players may be traded each round. Trades for the H2H Playoffs must be received by mail (alternative players only), executed by Internet or dropped off at the participating sponsor by the applicable Playoff trade deadline to be announced. Flexible Trading is not available for the first round of the MLB playoffs, so the final deadline to set your roster for round one is at 6:30 pm ET/3:30 pm PT on Thursday, October 5th. The final trade deadline for the following rounds is at the start of the first game of the final series in each round. There are three (3) periods of trading in the H2H Playoffs - meaning there is one trading period for each round of the MLB playoffs, including a separate trading period for the World Series.
- Voided Trades. Head2Head Sports reserves the right to void any and all trades without notice or refund. Your trades may be voided if you attempt to trade away players not on your roster, if you go over the salary cap, or exclude your Member ID# or Player ID#'s. If your trades are voided, your roster will revert to the lineup of the previous H2H Period. Look on your weekly reports for confirmation of your trades.
- Phone Trades. All phone trades are final as of the trade deadline or early game exception deadline. No changes will be made after the trade deadline. After executing trades, it is each team owner's responsibility to have their trades repeated and to ask for a confirmation number from the sports agent. Each owner is also responsible for the salary cap restriction.
H2H Playoffs Tiebreaker. If two or more teams have the same H2H Playoffs cumulative point totals, the team with the greater point total from the 2017 World Series (round 3) will be the winner. If a tie still exists after applying the first tiebreaker, then the team with the greater point total in round 2, round 1, etc. until a winner is determined. If a tie still exists after applying these tiebreakers, the respective prize(s) will be split evenly among all tied teams.
- H2H League Tiebreaker. If two or more teams from the same 30-team league score the same number of points during the H2H Playoffs, the team with the greater cumulative H2H Playoffs point total from the 2017 World Series (round 3) will win the tiebreaker. If a tie still exists after applying the first tiebreaker, then the team with the greater point total in round 2, round 1, etc. until a winner is determined. If a tie still exists after applying these tiebreakers, the prize(s) will be split evenly among the tied teams.
Payment. All charges made through this website and our sports agents will be charged immediately to your credit card. If you do not have a credit card, you may place prepaid trades on account by sending a check or money order, payable in advance to "Head2Head Sports"; mail to Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Please note your Member ID on your check or money order. All checks will be credited and will be available for trading within 72 hours of receipt, provided the account has sufficient funds for payment. There will be a $25 fee for any returned checks.
- No refunds will be made for unused credit or trades in your account, and there shall be no interest earned on such funds. By providing Head2Head with your credit card number, you agree to pay for all charges made in connection with this game. Head2Head reserves the right to suspend all game activity, internet access and trading, for accounts that do not have a valid credit card number and expiration date, or a credit balance. PRIZES WILL ONLY BE AWARDED TO ENTRANTS WHOSE ACCOUNTS ARE PAID IN FULL. If at the conclusion of H2H Playoff Fantasy Baseball your account is not in good standing, any prizes won will be forfeited. Entrants are not required to open an account or pay an entry fee to play and to compete for prizes.
- Internet Disclaimer All entrants who open a Complete Package account with Head2Head Sports may access their team(s) via this website. The site is best viewed with Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher, or the latest versions of Firefox, Chrome, or Safari. Internet access is not required to play the H2H Playoff Fantasy Baseball game. If you bookmark our web site, we advise you to bookmark the home page. This page is used to communicate important game information to our entrants. H2H is not responsible if the Internet portion of the game is not capable of running as planned, for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of H2H which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this game. H2H assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, faulty transmission or communication, line failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to game activities conducted or information transmitted via the Internet or the telephone. H2H is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any telephone network, telephone line, cable network, cable, computer on-line system, server, equipment, or software. H2H is not responsible for the failure of any e-mail or entry or trade to be applied to a customer's account due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, phone or fax lines, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to a customer's computer related to or resulting from participation in this game (including without limitation, damages by virus).
- Prizes. Prizes will be awarded on a H2H League and Playoff basis. H2H League prizes will be awarded to the top teams from each 30-team league who accumulate the most points during the H2H Playoffs. In the event of a League prize tie, all prizes will be split evenly. Playoff prizes will be awarded to the top 50 teams (from all leagues) with the highest H2H Playoff point totals. For specific prize awards, refer to the prizes page on the web site or the advertisement from which you entered this contest. Each playoff prize category, including the grand prize, is available to be won from among all people who enter a participating H2H contest. Chances of winning depend upon the total number of entries received and the skill used in choosing your players. Prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded, no cash equivalents, no substitutes. All winners automatically grant to Head2Head Sports, LLC. the right to use their name, address and photo for publicity without compensation. Taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Prize winners will receive a tax Form 1099-M and will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and a liability release within ten days of notification. In the event of non-compliance, the prize will not be awarded. Organizers and sponsors are not responsible for any damages or injury incurred by a H2H Playoff Fantasy Baseball entrant as a result of winning. For a list of all winners, send a #10, SASE to Head2Head Sports, LLC., 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032 no later than December 1, 2017. Prizes awarded in H2H Playoff Fantasy Baseball may be subject to legal restrictions. Entrants agree that in the event a legal authority challenges the award of prizes to winners of H2H Playoff Fantasy Baseball, H2H has the sole right to determine whether or not to award such prizes and whether or not to refund previous payments made by the entrant. Cash and merchandise prize winners will be notified by U.S. Mail within 30 days of the end of the MLB season. To determine prize eligibility, all prize winners will be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within six months of the contest end date. Failure to comply within this designated time period will result in prize disqualification.
- The Commissioner's Office. An official standards and practices committee called The Commissioner's Office has been established to govern the rules and play of H2H Playoff Fantasy Baseball . You may address any questions, discrepancies, concerns or suggestions to The Commissioner's Office, c/o Head2Head Sports, LLC, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032, phone (480) 429-8844 or fax (480) 429-0911. The Commissioner's Office reserves the right to adjust any rule if such an adjustment best serves all competitors. The Commissioner's Office also reserves the right to disqualify or refuse service to anyone if there is any evidence of tampering or manipulation. H2H reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for inappropriate and offensive use of the league chat feature, suspected cheating or non-adherence to the Official Rules. Disqualified entrants' sole remedy shall be limited to a refund of money paid to H2H in connection with playing H2H Playoff Fantasy Baseball. All scoring disputes must be submitted by 5PM PT the Wednesday following the scoring period of the dispute. The dispute will be ruled on by the H2H Baseball Commissioner prior to the start of the next H2H Baseball period and this ruling will be final and binding. All H2H Playoff Fantasy Baseball period scoring is official and final with the start of the new H2H Baseball period.
- Errors. Occasionally, The Commissioner's Office may make an error. It is the sole responsibility of the H2H Playoff Fantasy Baseball participant to inform The Commissioner's Office within two days of the end of the H2H Period in which the error occurred. All effort will be made to correct the error, however the decision of The Commissioner's Office is final.
- Publicity. Head2Head Sports, Inc. reserves the right to use H2H Playoff Fantasy Baseball entrant's names for publicity. Winners automatically grant to Head2Head Sports, Inc. the right to use their name and likeness in advertising and promotion of this event without further permission or compensation. Residents of Missouri are not required to comply with the terms of this paragraph.
- Mailing List. Head2Head Sports, LLC. occasionally makes the entrant mailing list available to sports advertisers and other commercial interests. This practice is very selective and most participants find this information useful. If, however, you do not wish to receive the information please send a letter requesting your removal from this list.
- Player Strike, Work Stoppage, Schedule Changes and Contest Cancellation. Head2Head Sports, LLC. takes no responsibility for any professional games that are delayed or postponed (e.g. player strikes, work stoppages, weather, terrorism). Head2Head Sports reserves the right to cancel the H2H Playoff Fantasy Baseball contest without refund for any reason.
- Gambling.H2H Playoff Fantasy Baseball is a fantasy sports contest and may not be used for any form of gambling.
- REFUNDS. Any entrant is entitled to cancel registration in the game and have all monies refunded if H2H receives written notice on or before seven (7) days from the official start date of the game. After seven (7) days from the start of the contest, no refunds will be made. All such requests must be addressed to Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032, or faxed to 480-429-0911.
- No Purchase Necessary to Win. To request an alternative entry void of all services, send your name, address, and telephone number printed on a 3x5 card along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Head2Head Sports, LLC., H2H Playoff Fantasy Baseball Alternative Entry, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032 (WA and VT residents may omit return stamp). Limit one request per envelope. H2H must receive requests for alternative entries no later than September 23, 2017. Alternative entry team selection forms must be returned to H2H no later than September 30, 2017. Trading for an alternative entry team can be done by placing all necessary details of trades (your name, player names and ID numbers to drop and add, etc.) in a letter sized envelope and sending it to Head2Head Sports, H2H Playoff Fantasy Baseball Alternative Entry Trades, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Alternative entry trades must be received by Monday of each week to be processed and valid for the immediately following round of play. H2H reserves the right to disqualify any alternative entry trades that arrive late, or are received with insufficient, incorrect or illegible information (e.g., insufficient Player ID number). Alternative entrants will receive no team information during the season and cannot obtain additional team information (including league standings) over the telephone or internet. Your participation via alternative entry in this contest constitutes your acknowledgment and agreement that you have read, understand, and agree to the terms of these rules and that you have not paid any consideration (including, but not limited to, any amount paid for the purchase of a computer or for internet access) for the purpose of playing H2H Playoff Fantasy Baseball. Alternative entries cannot be upgraded to the Complete package at any time.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Affiliation. This contest is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Major League Baseball or any MLB team or player.
- General. By entering H2H Playoff Fantasy Baseball, you (1) acknowledge acceptance of these rules and agree to adhere to and be bound by them, and (2) release, and waive any rights of recovery against or in connection with Head2Head Sports and their respective sponsors, contractors, agents, officers, and employees from and against any claims, expenses, damages and/or liability incurred by you in connection with or related to the operation of, or your participation in Fantasy Baseball and (3) agree to hold Head2Head Sports harmless from all typographical, statistical, transaction, and communication errors or omissions, and Head2Head Sports reserves the right to disqualify any participant for suspected cheating or non-adherence to these Official Rules.
- Additional Disclaimers. Except as set forth in the preceding sentences, any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contest, whether asserted in contract, tort, statute, or otherwise (including whether or not such controversies or claims are arbitral) shall be settled by binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial Arbitration Rules then in effect. All hearings and proceedings shall take place in Phoenix, Maricopa County, Arizona, using Arizona law (excluding conflict of law rules), and without regard to the Federal Arbitration Act. H2H shall not be liable for any consequential, punitive or exemplary damages. If any provision of these rules should ever be held to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalid or unenforceable provision(s) shall be revised by H2H and shall not affect any other provisions of these rules, and such other provisions shall continue in full force and effect. H2H Playoff Fantasy Baseball is not related to or affiliated in any way with the National Baseball Association. By participating in or entering H2H Playoff Fantasy Baseball, you (i) acknowledge acceptance of these rules and agree to adhere to and be bound by them, (ii) release, hold harmless, and waive any rights to recovery against H2H and its sponsors, suppliers, contractors, officers, employees, partners, owners, and agents from and against any claims, expenses, damages, and/or liability incurred by you or your representatives in connection with or related to the operation of, or your participation in, H2H Playoff Fantasy Baseball, and (iii) agree to hold H2H harmless from all typographical, statistical, transaction, and communication errors or omissions. H2H reserves the right to make corrections to scores, and any other material and information to correct such errors or omissions. H2H specifically disclaims any and all warranties and representations (whether express or implied) in connection with this contest and/or your participation in it.