H2H Baseball is a game of skill and is void where prohibited by law.
- Affiliations. Head2Head ("H2H") Fantasy Baseball and Head2Head SportsSM are owned by DRF Holdings LLC. This contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Major League Baseball ("MLB") or any MLB team or player.
- Eligibility. H2H Fantasy Baseball is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, Washington, D.C. and Canada (excluding Puerto Rico and Quebec). This Game is void in all U.S. Territories and where prohibited. THIS CONTEST IS SUBJECT TO ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS. You must be 18 years of age or older as of March 28, 2019 to participate. THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. However because of state laws, residents of Arizona, Iowa, Louisiana, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, Vermont and Washington (collectively "Restricted States") may enter H2H Fantasy Baseball only under the Complete Package, Starter Package, Basic Package or Alternative Entry Package options and are restricted from entering a High Stakes League. All employees and immediate family members of DRF Holdings LLC, Head2Head Sports, their sponsors, advertising, production, and fulfillment agencies are not eligible for prizes. Head2Head Sports reserves the right to disqualify any entry form that is incomplete or incorrect.
- Limit. Four (4) entries (i) per household (regardless of the number of email addresses or registered member accounts), or (ii) per email address (regardless of whether more than one person uses the same email address). If there are more than four entries from the same household, then only the first four entries, as determined by Head2Head Sports, will be eligible for prizes.
- Optional Service Packages. You may enter H2H Fantasy Baseball via the Complete Package, Complete Package High Stake League, Starter Package or Alternative Entry Package. The Complete Package price is $24.95 and participants will receive all services, including In-Game stats, one Free Trade Certificate, weekly team reports, Internet and telephone customer service and more. The Starter Package price is $14.95 and includes includes premium internet reports and telephone customer service. The Basic Package is free and only entitles you to end of the week reports. The High Stakes League option has all the same features as the standard Complete Package but with higher 30-team league prizes. The High Stakes League package price is $200.00. All payments must be in U.S. funds.
- Entry Deadline. To begin play with H2H Period #1, entry must be received by Internet or phone no later than 4pm ET/1pm PT on Thursday, March 28, 2019. Mailed entries must be sent to H2H Fantasy Baseball, c/o Head2Head Sports, LLC., 4727 E. Bell Rd. Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032 and received no later than at Noon ET/9am PT on March 28, 2019. Head2Head Sports takes no responsibility for lost, damaged or misdirected mail. Mailed entries without sufficient postage are void.
- Rosters. You have an imaginary payroll of $100 Million to manage a roster consisting of one catcher, one first baseman, one second baseman, one third baseman, one shortstop, three outfielders, one flex position and one pitching staff. You may select a player only for the position designated for him in the Players list by Head2Head Sports. The flex position may use any position player, including those designated as a DH, but not a pitching staff. During the H2H Regular Season, no rosters may ever exceed the $100 Million salary cap. If a pro baseball player is traded from one pro baseball team to another, you will continue to receive points for that player as long as he remains on your roster. You must always have 10 players (positions) on your roster. You may only choose a player once for your roster - no duplicate players are allowed. Teams submitted with incorrect or incomplete rosters will not be accepted or valid.
- Leagues. Each entry will be placed into one of six (6) 5-team divisions within a 30-team league. Each league is generally determined in a random manner. Without exception, the same rules and trade deadlines and restrictions bind all teams in a given league. All Complete, Starter, and Basic Package teams will be placed in a standard league. All High Stakes entries will be placed in a separate High Stakes league. Head2Head Sports reserves the right to mix High Stakes and Complete Package teams to complete a full, 30 team league. In the case of such a mixed league, the league prizes will be awarded to teams based on the respective entry fee detailed in the Prizes paragraph of the official rules and prize page of the website and will not be pro-rated. You may form your own league or play with friends by sending up to 30 entries in the same envelope for mailed entries, or by joining a private Internet Buddy Pool group up to 30 teams for Internet entries. If less than 30 entries are submitted, the league will be filled with other entries. Entries that are not received in the same envelope or are not entered in the same private group or buddy league on the Internet, may request placement in the same league, but are not guaranteed to be placed in the same league. All league winners for the H2H Regular season and the H2H Playoffs will be determined by cumulative points. Buddy leagues/pool registration deadlines are four (4) hours prior to the first scheduled MLB game.
H2H Point Scoring System. Each team will be ranked within its division by wins, and within its league and overall by total points. Your team's total H2H points will be calculated by applying the official H2H scoring system:
- Offensive Points. For batters, 4 H2H points for a home run, 3 H2H points for a triple, 2 H2H points for a double, and 1 H2H point for a single, run scored (R), run batted in (RBI), stolen base (SB), base on balls (BB), a hit batter and a sacrifice. Any batter caught stealing will lose 1 point, and will earn an additional five (+5) bonus points if the batter hits for the cycle (records a single, double, triple, and home run in a single game).
- Pitching Staff. For pitching, 5 H2H points for a win, 5 H2H points for zero runs allowed in a game, 4 H2H points for one run allowed, 3 H2H points for two runs allowed, 2 H2H points for three runs allowed, or 1 H2H point for four runs allowed. Zero H2H points are awarded for 5 or more runs allowed in a game. All runs allowed, not just earned runs apply. The pitching staff does not have to win the game to receive points for runs allowed. Pitching staffs will receive 1 H2H point for every strikeout, lose 1 H2H point for every walk and lose 1 point for every hit batter. A pitching staff is also awarded 25 H2H points for a no-hitter, and 40 H2H points for a perfect game. A pitching staff can receive a negative point total for a game. Please reference the scoring page for more details. A pitcher's hitting statistics do not count.
- Schedule Changes. If, for any reason, a player's game is postponed (due to weather, etc.) you will only receive points for that game if you have the player on your roster during the period the game is officially completed.
- Head-2-Head (H2H) Period. An H2H Period begins every Wednesday and runs through the immediately following Tuesday. The first of twenty-seven (27) H2H Periods begins with the first major league game played on Thursday, March 28, 2019. The final H2H Period and H2H Regular Season end with the last game played on Sunday, September 29, 2019. Each Period you will be matched against a different team in your league. If your team's H2H point total for that Period is greater than your opponent's, then your team posts a win for that H2H Period. Your team posts a loss if your opponent records more H2H points. All-Star Game note: For the period in which the All-Star Game is played, your position player selections will accumulate points for any official batting activity that occurs during the game. The All-Star Game scoring will not include any pitching or win/loss points awards.
H2H Playoffs. After the final H2H Period, the two (2) teams from each five-team division from each league with the best win/loss records will automatically qualify for the H2H playoffs. In addition, four (4) teams from each league that did not automatically qualify for the H2H Playoffs will earn "wildcard" playoff berths. These wildcard teams will be the four teams with the greatest cumulative H2H regular season point totals of all non-automatic playoff qualifiers in their respective leagues. In the event there is a tie for the last remaining wildcard berth, all tie participants will qualify for the playoffs.
- All team win/loss records are erased and all playoff qualifiers start with zero points.
- All playoff qualifiers will be notified by email and via the website with H2H playoff salaries, trade deadlines, and playoff rules. The H2H Playoffs begin with the first game of the pro divisional playoffs on Thursday, October 5th and end upon the completion of the last game of the professional playoffs.
- Cumulative points throughout the H2H Playoffs determine the H2H Playoff winners.
- There are a total of three (3) trade periods for the Playoffs, including a separate trading period for the final round of the pro baseball playoffs.
- Note that the H2H Playoffs do not include the MLB "one-game wildcard playoff" games. The H2H Playoffs begin with the start of the MLB Divisional Series.
- Player Salaries. Twice during H2H Fantasy Baseball, player salary changes may occur. The first change, if needed, will be at mid-season and another change, if needed, will occur after the H2H Regular Season. Salary changes at mid-season will be limited to salary decreases only. After the regular season and for use in the H2H Playoffs, all player salaries may be adjusted (increases and decreases). All Playoff qualifiers will be notified of the salary changes by email or the on the Internet web site at the conclusion of the regular season. Unlisted players may be added, at the designated salary determined by Head2Head, at any time prior to the season start or during the season based upon participant request and H2H Baseball Commissioner approval. Unlisted Player Values will be determined by previous performance and projections for the current season, based upon all information known by Head2Head Sports.
- Trades. A trade consists of dropping one player and picking up another at the same position (catcher, first baseman, second baseman, third baseman, shortstop, outfielder or pitching staff). You may trade a position for any other position in your flex position only - no pitching staffs are allowed in the flex position. Players may be traded only if your total team salary after all trades does NOT exceed $100 Million. Regular season trades must be made via Internet, phone or mail (alternative entrants only). If you do not have a credit card to trade via telephone or Internet, you may purchase groups of trades by sending a check or money order to Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd. Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Trades may be purchased individually for $3 each or in a group of 10 trades for $25, 20 trades for $40, 50 trades for $90, or 100 trades for $175. If you pay by check or money order, you can only make trades via Internet or phone after your payment has been received. There will be a $25 fee for all returned checks. Trade package money is good only for the teams assigned under your Member Id#. Trades for the H2H Playoffs must be made via Internet or phone.
- Using Full-Team Trade Certificates (Complete, High Stake Package and Starter players only). With a Complete Package, Starter Package or High Stakes Package, you will receive one (1) Full-Team Trade Certificate (FTC). With a Season Pass team entry (Complete or High Stakes Package entries only), you will receive three (3) FTCs. With this Certificate, you will have one phone or online session where you may trade up to all ten of your players at no cost effective for any H2H Period. To make a valid trade, you must complete the process for the Full-Team Trade Certificate online or over the phone and receive a confirmation number. If you do not receive a confirmation number via the internet or over the phone, you do not have a valid use of your Full-Team Trade Certificate. All such trades must be submitted according to the rules, restrictions and deadlines designated in the official rules. All trades will be effective for the immediately following H2H Period. Trades made for any other H2H Period will not be allowed or accepted. Your Full-Team Trade Certificate is a single transaction trading session and any subsequent changes to your team must be made via paid trades or another FTC. After you receive a confirmation number while using your Certificate, it will be deemed to be redeemed. We suggest that all players consider keeping their FTCs to use during the H2H playoffs when the playoff player salaries may increase. The Full-Team Trade Certificates are designated for only the team in which they are assigned and are not transferable to other teams or member accounts and cannot be converted to individual prepaid trades.
Trade Deadlines. All trades will become effective with the first MLB game of the next H2H Period only if your trade(s) is made by the appropriate trading deadline immediately preceding that next H2H Period. The weekly trade deadline is Wednesday at 10pm ET/7pm PT, with flexible trading procedures for each game that begins before the final deadline each week. Trades for the H2H Playoffs must be executed by the applicable playoff trade deadlines to be announced via email and the announcements section. No changes will be made after the final trade deadline. It is each team owner's responsibility to receive a valid confirmation number. To ensure you have the correct roster in place, confirm your new roster when you have completed trading.
- EARLY GAME EXCEPTION. The MLB has scheduled some games to be played prior to the trade deadline. In these situations, you have the ability to choose a player or pitching staff prior to the designated MLB start time of those games. Any players on your roster from those teams playing at the designated start time will be locked on your roster for that H2H period. After the designated start time, you will be unable to pick up or drop players or pitching staffs from the game(s) that have started. For the remainder of the period you will be limited to choose from teams that have not played prior to the designated final trade deadline.
- OPENING DAY EXCEPTION. Since MLB has scheduled all games to start before 10pm ET on Opening Day (Thursday, March 28, 2019), the trade deadline for the first H2H Period will be 4pm ET/1pm PT. Note that flexible trading procedures will be in effect for games that may start before the trade deadline.
- ALL-STAR GAME EXCEPTION. For the first period after the MLB All-Star Game (July 9, 2019), the trade deadline will be extended to end on Friday at 10pm ET/7pm PT, due to a limited number of games earlier in the scoring period. Note that flexible trading procedures will still be in effect.
- H2H PLAYOFFS. Trades for the H2H Playoffs must be executed by the applicable playoff trade deadlines to be announced via email and the announcements section.
- Voided Trades. Head2Head Sports reserves the right to void any and all trades without notice or refund. Your trades may be voided if you attempt to trade away players not on your roster, if you go over the salary cap, attempt to trade player(s) of different positions, or exclude your Team ID# or Player ID#'s. If your trades are voided, your roster will revert to the lineup of the previous H2H Period. Look on your weekly newsletter for confirmation of your trades. Voided Full-Team Trade Certificates will not be replaced nor applied to a future period.
Prizes. To be eligible for prizes, your account must be in good standing, i.e. no declined credit cards or bounced checks. Prizes will be awarded on a H2H Weekly, Division, League, and Playoff basis.
- Weekly Prizes. H2H weekly prizes are awarded to the top teams from all leagues. H2H weekly prizes will be awarded for 27 periods (weeks 1 through 27) and will go to the team (from any league) that scores the most H2H points in each of these periods.
- Division Prizes. Division winners, as determined by best win/loss record, will be awarded with a division prize (1,000 Fantasy Buck$) and a $5.0 Million increase in salary cap for use in the H2H Playoffs. Division runner-ups will be awarded with a $2.0 Million increase.
- League Prizes. Regular Season League prizes will be awarded to the team from each 30-team league that accumulates the most points during the H2H Regular Season. For the high stakes leagues, there are designated league prizes for the regular season and the playoffs. In the event of a Regular Season League prize tie, all prizes will be split evenly.
- Playoff Prizes. Playoff League prizes will be awarded to the team from each 30-team league that accumulates the most points during the H2H Playoffs. Playoff prizes will be awarded to the top 100 teams with the highest H2H Playoff point totals.
- For specific prize awards refer to the Prizes page on this website or the advertisement from which you entered this contest. Each playoff prize category, including the Grand Prize, is available to be won from among all people who enter a participating H2H contest. Chances of winning depend upon the total number of entries received and the skill used in choosing your players. Prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded, no cash equivalents, no substitutes.
- All winners automatically grant to Head2Head Sports, LLC. the right to use their name, address and photo for publicity without compensation. Taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Prize winners will receive a tax Form 1099-M and will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and a liability release for Head2Head Sports within ten days of notification. In the event of non-compliance, the prize will not be awarded. Organizers and sponsors are not responsible for any damages or injury incurred by a H2H Fantasy Baseball entrant as a result of winning.
- For a list of all winners, send a #10 envelope to HEAD2HEAD SPORTS, LLC., 4727 E. Bell Rd. Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032 no later than December 1, 2019. Prizes awarded in H2H Fantasy Baseball may be subject to legal restrictions. Entrants agree that in the event a legal authority challenges the award of prizes to winners of H2H Fantasy Baseball, H2H has the sole right to determine whether or not to award such prizes and whether or not to refund previous payments made by the entrant. Cash and merchandize prize winners will be notified by U.S. Mail or email within 30 days of the end of this contest. To determine prize eligibility, all prize winners will be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within six months of the contest end date. Failure to comply within this designated time period will result in prize disqualification.
H2H Period Tiebreaker. In the event your team's H2H point total equals that of your opponent, the team with the lower team salary total for that H2H Period will post a win for the week. If the salary totals are the same, the team with the most cumulative points wins. If a tie still exists after applying these tiebreakers, the winner will be determined by the team with the most pitching staff points for that week. If a tie still exists, the team with the most catcher, first baseman, second baseman, third baseman, shortstop, outfielders points and flex position, in that order, will determine the winner. These tiebreakers apply to games, weekly high scores and highest single week score for the season.
- H2H Division Tiebreaker. If two teams have the same win/loss record at the end of the H2H Regular Season, the team that won the H2H match-up will finish with the higher division ranking. If more than two teams have the same win/loss record, then division rank will be determined first by the best head2head record of all tied teams. If the head2head record can't break the tie we will then break the tie by cumulative H2H Regular Season point totals (highest to lowest is associated to final division rank). If a tie remains in either case, each tied team will share the division rank.
- H2H Regular Season Tiebreaker. If two or more teams from the same league have the same number of regular season points, the team with the greater point total in week 27 will be declared the Regular Season winner. If a tie still exists after applying the first tiebreaker, then the team with the greater point total in week 26, week 25, etc. until a winner is determined. If a tie still exists after applying the tiebreakers, the prize(s) will be split evenly among the tied teams.
- Single Week High Score Tiebreaker. In the event of a tie for the Single Highest Week Score (both the league and all leagues prizes), the first winning tiebreaker will be the lowest team salary cap for the highest week score week. In the event this doesn't break the tie, the next tiebreaker will be the team with the highest cumulative score for the H2H Regular Season. If a tie still exists after applying both tiebreakers, the prize(s) will be split evenly among the tied teams.
- H2H Playoffs Tiebreaker. If a tie exists after the H2H Playoffs, the team with the greater cumulative H2H Regular Season point total will win the tiebreaker. If a tie still exists after applying the first tiebreaker, the team with the greater point total in the final round of playoffs will be the winner. If a tie still exists after applying these tiebreakers, the respective prize(s) will be split evenly among all tied teams.
- The Commissioner's Office. An official standards and practices committee called The Commissioner's Office has been established to govern the rules and play of H2H Fantasy Baseball . You may address any questions, discrepancies, concerns or suggestions to The Commissioner's Office, c/o Head2Head Sports, LLC, 4727 E. Bell Rd. Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032, phone (480) 429-8844 or fax (480) 429-0911. The Commissioner's Office reserves the right to adjust any rule if such an adjustment best serves all competitors. The Commissioner's Office also reserves the right to disqualify or refuse service to anyone if there is any evidence of tampering or manipulation.
- Errors. Occasionally, The Commissioner's Office may make an error. It is the sole responsibility of the H2H Fantasy Baseball participant to inform The Commissioner's Office within two days of the end of the H2H Period in which the error occurred. All effort will be made to correct the error, however the decision of The Commissioner's Office is final.
- Publicity. Head2Head Sports, Inc. reserves the right to use H2H Fantasy Baseball entrant's names for publicity. Winners automatically grant to Head2Head Sports, Inc. the right to use their name and likeness in advertising and promotion of this event without further permission or compensation. Residents of Missouri are not required to comply with the terms of this paragraph.
- Mailing List. Head2Head Sports, LLC. occasionally makes the entrant mailing list available to sports advertisers and other commercial interests. This practice is very selective and most participants find this information useful. If, however, you do not wish to receive the information please send a letter requesting your removal from this list.
- Player Strike, Work Stoppage, Schedule Changes and Contest Cancellation. Head2Head Sports, LLC. takes no responsibility for any professional games that are delayed or postponed (e.g. player strikes, work stoppages, weather, terrorism). Head2Head Sports reserves the right to cancel the H2H Fantasy Baseball contest without refund for any reason. H2H Baseball regular season league prize fulfillment will be based on the percentage of the Major League Baseball regular season completed at the time of cancellation. H2H Baseball Playoff prizes, including league and overall, may not be fulfilled if the contest cancellation occurs prior to completion of the Major League Baseball playoffs.
- Gambling. H2H Fantasy Baseball is a fantasy sports contest and may not be used for any form of gambling.
- Refunds. Any entrant is entitled to cancel registration in the game and have all monies refunded if H2H receives written notice on or before seven (7) days from the official start date of the game. After seven (7) days from the start of the contest, no refunds will be made. All such requests must be addressed to Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd. Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032 or faxed to 480-429-0911.
- Upgrades. Starter and Basic Package Users may upgrade to the Complete Package for $25.00 prior to the start of the H2H Playoffs.
Conditions of Participation.
- Conduct. H2H reserves the right in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate, and/or suspend the Game and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, violates these official rules, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner. Without limiting the foregoing, H2H may lock out an entrant who, in H2H's sole judgment, has been disqualified, has questionable eligibility or is otherwise ineligible to enter. CAUTION: A PERSON WHO ATTEMPTS DELIBERATELY TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS GAME OR TO ALTER OR DAMAGE A WEBSITE MAY BE SUBJECT TO CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PENALTIES AND FINES; AND H2H RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Incidents. Without limiting the foregoing, H2H may modify, cancel, terminate, and/or suspend the Game if, in the H2H's sole opinion, an incident of any kind occurs to corrupt or impair the administration, security, integrity, fairness or play (as intended) of the Game, including without limitation: (a) viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, fraud or technical failure; or (b) earthquake, flood, fire, storm or other natural disaster, act of God; or (c) labor controversy or threat thereof, civil disturbance or commotion, disruption of the public markets, war or armed conflict (whether or not officially declared).
- Cancellation. In the event of a cancellation or termination, the entrant who has accumulated the highest point total (and who wins any pending tiebreakers) at the time of any said action will be awarded the prizes, or the prizes will be awarded in such other manner deemed fair and appropriate by H2H.
- No Purchase Necessary to Win. To receive an alternative entry for a standard league entry void of all services send your name, address, and telephone number printed on a 3x5 card along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Head2Head Sports, LLC, H2H Baseball Alternative Entry, 4727 E. Bell Rd. Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032 (WA and VT residents may omit return stamp). Limit one request per envelope. Alternative Entry Packages must be submitted for a standard H2H Baseball league and are not available for a High Stakes league entry. Alternative entrants will receive no team information during the season and cannot obtain additional team information (including league standings) over the telephone or Internet. Head2Head Sports must receive requests for alternative entries no later than March 20, 2019. Alternative entry team selection forms must be returned to Head2Head Sports by March 27, 2019.
Trading for an alternative entry team can be done by placing all necessary details of trades (your name, player names and ID numbers to drop and add, etc.) in a letter sized envelope and sending it to Head2Head Sports, H2H Baseball Alternative Entry Trades, 4727 E. Bell Rd. Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Alternative entry trades must be received by Monday of each week to be processed and valid for the immediately following week of play. Head2Head Sports reserves the right to disqualify any alternative entry trades that arrive late, or are received with insufficient, incorrect or illegible information (e.g., insufficient player name or ID number). Alternative entries cannot be upgraded to the Complete package at any time during the season.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Limitations of Liability. By entering H2H Fantasy Baseball, you (1) acknowledge acceptance of these rules and agree to adhere to and be bound by them, and (2) release, and waive any rights of recovery against or in connection with Head2Head Sports and their respective sponsors, contractors, agents, officers, and employees from and against any claims, expenses, damages and/or liability incurred by you in connection with or related to the operation of, or your participation in Fantasy Baseball and (3) agree to hold Head2Head Sports harmless from all typographical, statistical, transaction, and communication errors or omissions, except where prohibited. Head2Head Sports reserves the right to disqualify any participant for suspected cheating or non-adherence to these Official Rules, and to make corrections to scores and any other material and information to correct such errors or omissions. H2H specifically disclaims any and all warranties and representations (whether express or implied) in connection with this contest and/or your participation in it.
- Internet Disclaimer. All entrants who open a Complete Package, High Stakes League, Starter Package or Basic Entry Package account with Head2Head Sports may access their team(s) via this website. Internet access is not required to play the H2H Fantasy Baseball game. If you bookmark our web site, we advise you to bookmark the home page. This page is used to communicate important game information to our entrants. H2H is not responsible if the Internet portion of the game is not capable of running as planned, for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of H2H which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this game. H2H assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, faulty transmission or communication, line failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to game activities conducted or information transmitted via the Internet or the telephone. H2H is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any telephone network, telephone line, cable network, cable, computer on-line system, server, equipment, or software. H2H is not responsible for the failure of any e-mail or entry or trade to be applied to a customer's account due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, phone or fax lines, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to a customer's computer related to or resulting from participation in this game (including without limitation, damages by virus).
- Disputes/Choice of Law. Except as set forth in the preceding sentences and where prohibited, any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contest, whether asserted in contract, tort, statute, or otherwise (including whether or not such controversies or claims are arbitral) shall be settled by binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial Arbitration Rules then in effect. All hearings and proceedings shall take place in Phoenix, Maricopa County, Arizona, using Arizona law (excluding conflict of law rules), and without regard to the Federal Arbitration Act. H2H shall not be liable for any consequential, punitive or exemplary damages. If any provision of these rules should ever be held to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalid or unenforceable provision(s) shall be revised by H2H and shall not affect any other provisions of these rules, and such other provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
- Address; Copyright. H2H is responsible for the Game and awarding of prizes. H2H's address is 4727 E. Bell Rd. Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. The Game and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2019 Head2Head Sports LLC.