H2H Basketball is a game of skill and is void where prohibited by law.
- Affiliations. Head2Head ("H2H") Fantasy Basketball, DRF Holdings LLC and Head2Head Sports are not affiliated with the National Basketball Association (NBA) and NBA team or NBA player.
- Optional Service Packages. You may enter H2H Fantasy Basketball via the Complete Package, the Starter Package or the Basic Package. The Complete Package price is $24.95. The Starter Package is $14.95. The Basic Package is free. Complete Package participants will receive all services, including the season H2H schedule, in-game stats updates, weekly team reports, full-team trade certificate, Internet and telephone customer service and more. The Starter Package price is $14.95 and participants receive one full-team trade certificate and end of the period statistics reporting only. The Basic Package is free and participants will receive the team only. All payments must be in U.S. funds. Entries mailed or transmitted with insufficient funds or information or an invalid credit card may be disqualified and will not be processed until the correct amount of payment or information is received. Do not send cash. Make check or money order payable to "Head2Head Sports". PayPal, Visa, Amex, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards are accepted.
- Eligibility. H2H Fantasy Basketball is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, Washington, D.C. and Canada (excluding Puerto Rico and Quebec) 18 years of age or older. THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. However because of state laws, residents of Arizona, Iowa, Louisiana, Missouri, Montana, Nevada and Washington (collectively "Restricted States") may enter H2H Basketball only under the Complete Package, Starter Package, Basic Package or Alternative Entry Package options and are restricted from entering a High Stakes League. H2H Basketball participants must be 18 years of age or older as of October 26, 2016. All employees and immediate family members of Head2Head Sports, their sponsors, advertising, production, and fulfillment agencies are not eligible for prizes. Head2Head Sports reserves the right to disqualify any entry form that is incomplete or incorrect. Limit four entries per household. If more than four entries from the same household, then only the first four entries, as determined by Head2Head Sports will be eligible for prizes.
Final Entry Deadline. To begin play with H2H Period #1, entry must be received by Internet or phone no later than October 26, 2016 at 6 p.m. ET/3 p.m. PT Pacific Time. Mailed entries must be received by H2H Fantasy Basketball, c/o Head2Head Sports LLC., 8145 E. Evans Road, Suite #3, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 no later than Noon PT on October 26, 2016. Head2Head Sports ("H2H") takes no responsibility for misdirected entries, entries that are lost or damaged in the mail, or entries lost, damaged, or illegible because of poor fax transmission. H2H reserves the right to disqualify any entry form that has been incorrectly completed or is not completely legible. Only H2H Fantasy Basketball entry forms or copies are allowed. All entries, along with all copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights associated therewith, become the property of H2H upon submission, and will not be returned to any entrant. Mailed entries without sufficient postage are void.
- You must always have 10 players on your roster. Teams submitted with incorrect or incomplete rosters will have a temporary, default roster assigned to them.
- Trade deadlines and restrictions bind all teams in a given league. Cumulative points will determine league winners for Regular season and Playoffs.
- H2H Point scoring system. Each team will be ranked within its division by wins and within its league and overall by total points. Your team's total H2H points will be calculated by applying the official H2H scoring system: Each player receives 1 H2H point for every point, rebound, assist, steal, and blocked shot. Each player loses 1 H2H point for each turnover. In addition, each player will receive 5 H2H points for each game that he plays in AND his team wins. For example, James Harden has 22 points, 7 rebounds, 4 assists, 1 steal, 1 block, and 2 turnovers and his team (Houston Rockets) wins the game, Harden would earn 38 H2H points for that game. A player's top 4 games during the period will be used to calculate his weekly total. Scoring is based only on the games actually played each week. If, for any reason, a player's game is postponed (due to weather, etc.) you will only receive points for that game if you have the player on your roster the day the game is officially completed. All-Star break notes: Head2Head will take a "bye week" from February 10th -16th during the NBA All-Star Break. Most NBA teams have only 1 game scheduled, and this creates a situation with a lack of competition, and therefore, we'll take that week off from competition.
- Head2Head (H2H) Period. An H2H Period begins every Wednesday and runs through the immediately following Tuesday. The first of twenty three (23) H2H Periods begins with the first pro basketball game played on Wednesday, October 26, 2016. The final H2H Period and H2H Regular Season end with the last game played on Tuesday, April 11, 2017. Each Period you will be matched against a different team in your league. If your team's H2H point total for that Period is greater than your opponent's, then your team posts a win for that H2H Period. Your team posts a loss if your opponent records more H2H points. All dates are subject to change. If for any reason, regular season games are re-scheduled after April 11, 2017, those stats will NOT be included in the weekly or season totals. Statistics for games that are postponed will be counted in the weeks when the games are actually played.
- H2H Playoffs. After the final H2H Period, the three teams from each of the four seven-team divisions from each league with the best win/loss records will automatically qualify for the H2H playoffs. In addition, three teams from each league that did not automatically qualify for the H2H Playoffs will earn "wildcard" playoff berths. These wildcard teams will be the three teams with the greatest cumulative H2H regular season point totals of all non-automatic playoff qualifiers in their respective leagues. All team win/loss records are erased and all playoff qualifiers start with zero points. All playoff qualifiers will be notified by via email and/or U.S. mail with trade deadlines, playoff salaries, and playoff rules. The H2H Playoffs begin with the first round of the NBA playoffs. All games played in the playoffs are counted towards a player's total points. Cumulative points throughout the H2H Playoffs determine the H2H Playoff winners. There are three rounds of trading during the NBA Playoffs. The First Round, the Conference Semi-Finals and the Conference Finals. At this point all rosters will be frozen for the NBA Finals.
- Player Salaries. Twice during H2H Fantasy Basketball player salary changes will occur. The first change will be at mid-season and the second change occurs after the H2H Regular Season. Salary changes at mid-season will be limited to salary decreases only. After the regular season and for use in the H2H Playoffs, all player salaries will be adjusted (increases and decreases). All Playoff qualifiers will be notified of the salary changes by mail at the conclusion of the regular season.
Trades. Any or all of your 10 players may be traded each week. A trade consists of dropping one player and picking up another. Plan your trades carefully. Your modified roster will be accepted only if the total team salary after all trades does NOT exceed the $100 Million cap. You will, however, be charged for all trades regardless of whether your modified roster is accepted. Players may be traded on the Internet each week from Friday at 5:00 pm PT (8pm ET) until 7:00 pm PT (10 pm ET) on Wednesday. 10pm ET is the final deadline, but players who play before that time on Wednesday will lock at the start of their respective games. To ensure you have the correct roster in place, confirm your new roster when you have completed trading.
- If you exit the website without confirming your roster, your last confirmed roster will be the roster that is scored.
- The website will not allow you to confirm a roster that exceeds the salary cap. If for any reason H2H experiences technical difficulty with the website, changes to the rosters will not be taken until the website is re-opened. We recommend that you call at least 3 hours before the trading deadline. Waiting until the deadline to trade could result in rejection of your trades. No trades will be allowed between 7:00 pm PT (10 pm ET) Wednesday and 5:00 pm PT (8pm ET) on Friday. Regular season trades must be made via phone, Internet, mail (alternative entrants only). If you do not have a credit card to trade via telephone or Internet, you may purchase groups of trades by sending a check or money order to:
8145 E. Evans Road, Suite #3
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- Trades may be purchased in a group of 10 trades for $25, 20 trades for $40, 50 trades for $90 or 100 trades for $175. If you pay by check or money order, you can only make phone and fax trades after your payment has been received. Trade package money is good only for the teams assigned under your Member ID#. Trades for the H2H Playoffs may be made via internet or phone. All approved trades are final and will have an associated confirmation number.
- Using Full-Team Trade Certificates. With a Complete Package, Starter Package or High Stakes Package you will receive one (1) Full-Team Trade Certificate. With a Season Pass team entry you will receive three (3) Full-Team Trade Certificates. With this Certificate, you may trade up to all ten of your players at no cost effective for any H2H Period. To make a valid trade, you must complete the process for the Full-Team Trade Certificate online or over the phone and receive a confirmation number. If you do not receive a confirmation number via the internet or over the phone, you do not have a valid use of your Full-Team Trade Certificate. All such trades must be submitted according to the rules, restrictions and deadlines designated in the official rules. All trades will be effective for the immediately following H2H Period. Trades made for any other H2H Period will not be accepted. The Full Team Trade Certificates are designated for only the team in which they are purchased and are not transferable to other teams or member accounts.
- Trade Deadlines. All trades will become effective with the first pro basketball game of the next H2H Period only if your trade(s) is made by the appropriate trading deadline immediately preceding that next H2H Period. The specific phone, Internet, and free trade deadlines are detailed in your introductory letter and on the internet. Trades for the H2H Playoffs must be received by or executed by Internet by the applicable Playoff trade deadline to be announced.
- Voided Trades. H2H reserves the right to void any and all trades without notice or refund. Your trades may be voided if you attempt to trade away players not on your roster, or if you go over the salary cap. If your trades are voided, your roster will revert to the lineup of the previous H2H Period. Check your email inbox for confirmation of your trades. Voided Free Trade Certificates will not be replaced nor applied to a future period.
- Phone Trades. All regular season phone trades are final as of the Wednesday 3PM PT trade deadline. No changes will be made after the trade deadline. After executing trades, it is each team owner's responsibility to have their trades repeated by the sports agent and have them provide a confirmation number. Each owner is also responsible for the salary cap restriction.
- H2H Period Tiebreaker. In the event your team's H2H point total equals that of your opponent, the team with the lower team salary total for that H2H Period will post a win for the week. If the salary totals are the same, the team with the most cumulative points wins. If a tie still exists after applying these tiebreakers, the winner will be determined by a random draw conducted by the commissioner's office.
- Division Tiebreaker. If two teams have the same win/loss record at the end of the H2H Regular Season, the team that won the H2H match-up will finish with the higher division ranking. If more than two teams have the same win/loss record, then division rank will be determined first by the best head2head record of all tied teams. If the head2head record can't break the tie we will then break the tie by cumulative H2H Regular Season point totals (highest to lowest is associated to final division rank). If a tie remains in either case, each tied team will share the division rank.
- H2H Regular Season & Single Week High Score Tiebreakers. If two or more teams from the same league have the same number of regular season cumulative points, the team with the greater point total in week 23 will be declared the Regular Season winner. If a tie still exists after applying the first tiebreaker, then the team with the greater point total in week 22, week 21, etc. until a winner is determined. In the event of a tie for the Single Highest Week Score (both the league and all leagues prizes), the first winning tiebreaker will be the lowest team salary cap for the highest week score week. In the event this doesn't break the tie, the next tiebreaker will be the team with the highest cumulative score for the H2H Regular Season. If a tie still exists after applying both tiebreakers, the prize(s) will be split evenly among the tied teams.
- H2H Playoffs Tiebreaker. If a tie exists after the H2H Playoffs, the team with the greater cumulative H2H Regular Season point total will win the tiebreaker. If a tie still exists after applying the first tiebreaker, the team with the greater point total in the final week of the H2H Playoffs will be the winner. If a tie still exists after applying these tiebreakers, the respective prize(s) will be split evenly among all tied teams.
Payment. All charges made through our website and our sports agents will be charged immediately to your credit card. If you do not have a credit card, you may place money on account by sending a check or money order, payable in advance to "Head2Head Sports"; mail to Head2Head Sports, 8145 E. Evans Road, Suite #3, Scottsdale, AZ 85260. Please note your Member ID on your check or money order. All checks will be credited and will be available for trading on the day of receipt, provided the account has sufficient funds for payment. There will be a $25 fee for any returned checks.
- No refunds will be made for unused credit in your account, and there shall be no interest earned on such funds. By providing H2H with your credit card number, you agree to pay for all charges made in connection with this game. H2H reserves the right to suspend all game activity, internet access and trading, for accounts that do not have a valid credit card number and expiration date, or a credit balance. PRIZES WILL ONLY BE AWARDED TO ENTRANTS WHOSE ACCOUNTS ARE PAID IN FULL. If at the conclusion of H2H Fantasy Basketball your account has a debit balance, the balance will be deducted from your prize check and applied to your account, and any remaining prize money will be sent by mail. Entrants are not required to open an account or pay an entry fee to play and to compete for prizes.
- Internet Disclaimer. All entrants who open a Complete Package account or Starter Package account with H2H may access their team(s) via the Internet. The site is best viewed with Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher, or the latest versions of Mozilla, Chrome and Safari. Internet access is not required to play the H2H Fantasy Basketball game. If you bookmark our web site, we advise you to bookmark the home page. This page is used to communicate important game information to our entrants. H2H is not responsible if the Internet portion of the game is not capable of running as planned, for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of H2H which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this game. H2H assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, faulty transmission or communication, line failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to game activities conducted or information transmitted via the Internet or the telephone. H2H is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any telephone network, telephone line, cable network, cable, computer on-line system, server, equipment, or software. H2H is not responsible for the failure of any e-mail or entry or trade to be applied to a customer's account due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, phone or fax lines, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to a customer's computer related to or resulting from participation in this game (including without limitation, damages by virus).
- Prizes. Prizes will be awarded on a H2H Period, Division, League, and Playoff basis. H2H Period prizes are awarded to the top teams from all leagues. H2H Period prizes will be awarded for 23 periods (Periods 1 through 23) and will go to the three teams (from any league) with the top H2H point totals in each of these periods. Division winners, as determined by best win/loss record, will be awarded with a $5.0 Million increase in salary cap for use in the H2H Playoffs and division runner-ups will be awarded with a $2.0 Million increase. Division winners will also win the designated 1,000 fantasy buck$ winner prize. Playoff League prizes will be awarded to the team from each 28-team league that accumulates the most points during the H2H Playoffs. Regular Season League prizes will be awarded to the team from each 28-team league that accumulates the most points (1st place) during the H2H Regular Season. Playoff prizes will be awarded to the top 100 teams with the highest H2H Playoff point totals. For specific prize awards refer to the prizes page on the advertisement from which you entered this contest. Each playoff prize category, including the grand prize, is available to be won from among all people who enter a participating H2H contest. Chances of winning depend upon the total number of entries received and the skill used in choosing your players. Prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded, no cash equivalents, no substitutes. All winners automatically grant to Head2Head Sports the right to use their name, address and photo for publicity without compensation. Taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Prize winners will receive a tax Form 1099-M and will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and a liability release within ten days of notification. In the event of non-compliance, the prize will not be awarded. Organizers and sponsors are not responsible for any damages or injury incurred by a H2H Fantasy Basketball entrant as a result of winning. For a list of all winners, send a #10, SASE to Head2Head Sports LLC., 8145 E. Evans Road, Suite #3, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 no later than July 1, 2016.
- The Commissioner's Office. An official standards and practices committee called The Commissioner's Office has been established to govern the rules and play of H2H Fantasy Basketball. You may address any questions, discrepancies, concerns or suggestions to The Commissioner's Office, c/o Head2Head Sports LLC., 8145 E. Evans Road, Suite #3, Scottsdale, AZ 85260, phone (480) 429-8844 or fax (480) 429-0911. The Commissioner's Office reserves the right to adjust any rule if such an adjustment best serves all competitors. The Commissioner's Office also reserves the right to disqualify or refuse service to anyone if there is any evidence of tampering or manipulation. H2H reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for suspected cheating or non-adherence to these Official Rules. Disqualified entrants' sole remedy shall be limited to a refund of money paid to H2H in connection with playing H2H Fantasy Basketball.
- Errors. Occasionally, The Commissioner's Office may make an error. It is the sole responsibility of the H2H Fantasy Basketball participant to inform The Commissioner's Office within two days of the end of the H2H Period in which the error occurred. All effort will be made to correct the error, however the decision of The Commissioner's Office is final.
- Publicity. H2H reserves the right to use H2H Fantasy Basketball entrant's names for publicity. Winners automatically grant to Head2Head Sports, LLC. the right to use their name and likeness in advertising and promotion of this event without further permission or compensation. Residents of Missouri are not required to comply with the terms of this paragraph.
- Mailing List. H2H occasionally makes the entrant mailing list available to sports advertisers and other commercial interests. This practice is very selective and most participants find this information useful. If, however, you do not wish to receive the information please send a letter requesting your removal from this list.
- Player Strike and Schedule Changes. H2H takes no responsibility for any pro basketball games that are delayed or postponed (i.e. player strikes, weather, riots). For any reason and without notice, H2H reserves the right to cancel the H2H Fantasy Basketball contest without refund.
- Gambling. H2H Fantasy Basketball may not be used for any form of gambling.
- REFUNDS. Any entrant is entitled to cancel registration in the game and have all monies refunded if H2H receives written notice on or before fourteen (14) days from the official start date of the game. After fourteen (14) days from the start of the contest, no refunds will be made. All such requests must be addressed to Head2Head Sports, 8145 E. Evans Road, Suite #3, Scottsdale, AZ 85260, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 or faxed to 480-429-0911.
- No Purchase Necessary to Win. Alternative entries must be requested no later than October 14, 2016. Alternative entry team selection forms must be returned to H2H no later than October 26, 2016. Trading for an alternative entry team can be done by placing all necessary details of trades (your name, player names and ID numbers to drop and add, etc.) in a letter sized envelope and sending it to Head2Head Sports, H2H Basketball Alternative Entry Trades, 8145 E. Evans Road, Suite #3, Scottsdale, AZ 85260. Alternative entry trades must be received by Monday of each week to be processed and valid for the immediately following week of play. H2H reserves the right to disqualify any alternative entry trades that arrive late, or are received with insufficient, incorrect or illegible information (e.g., insufficient Player ID numbers). Alternative entrants will receive no team information during the season and cannot obtain additional team information (including league standings) over the telephone or internet. Your participation via alternative entry in 2016-17 H2H Fantasy Basketball constitutes your acknowledgment and agreement that you have read, understand, and agree to the terms of these rules and that you have not paid any consideration (including, but not limited to, any amount paid for the purchase of a computer or for internet access) for the purpose of playing 2016-17 H2H Fantasy Basketball.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- General. By entering H2H Fantasy Basketball, you (1) acknowledge acceptance of these rules and agree to adhere to and be bound by them, and (2) release, and waive any rights of recovery against or in connection with H2H and their respective sponsors, contractors, agents, officers, and employees from and against any claims, expenses, damages and/or liability incurred by you in connection with or related to the operation of, or your participation in Fantasy Basketball and (3) agree to hold H2H harmless from all typographical, statistical, transaction, and communication errors or omissions, and H2H reserves the right to disqualify any participant for suspected cheating or non-adherence to these Official Rules.
- Additional Disclaimers. Except as set forth in the preceding sentences, any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contest, whether asserted in contract, tort, statute, or otherwise (including whether or not such controversies or claims are arbitrable) shall be settled by binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial Arbitration Rules then in effect. All hearings and proceedings shall take place in Phoenix, Maricopa County, Arizona, using Arizona law (excluding conflict of law rules), and without regard to the Federal Arbitration Act. H2H shall not be liable for any consequential, punitive or exemplary damages. If any provision of these rules should ever be held to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalid or unenforceable provision(s) shall be revised by H2H and shall not affect any other provisions of these rules, and such other provisions shall continue in full force and effect. H2H Fantasy Basketball is not related to or affiliated in any way with the National Basketball Association. By participating in or entering H2H Fantasy Basketball, you (i) acknowledge acceptance of these rules and agree to adhere to and be bound by them, (ii) release, hold harmless, and waive any rights to recovery against H2H and its sponsors, suppliers, contractors, officers, employees, partners, owners, and agents from and against any claims, expenses, damages, and/or liability incurred by you or your representatives in connection with or related to the operation of, or your participation in, H2H Fantasy Basketball, and (iii) agree to hold H2H harmless from all typographical, statistical, transaction, and communication errors or omissions. H2H reserves the right to make corrections to scores, and any other material and information to correct such errors or omissions. H2H specifically disclaims any and all warranties and representations (whether express or implied) in connection with this contest and/or your participation in it.