H2H Football - The Masters Challenge is a game of skill and is void where prohibited by law.
- Affiliations. Head2Head ("H2H") Fantasy Football and Head2Head SportsSM are owned by DRF Holdings LLC. This contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the National Football League ("NFL") or any NFL team or player.
Eligibility. H2H Masters Challenge ("Contest") is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, Washington, D.C. and Canada (excluding Quebec, Puerto Rico, and all U.S. Territories). THIS CONTEST IS SUBJECT TO ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS AND IS VOID WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older, or the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence, whichever is greater, as of November 10, 2019 to participate.
- All employees and immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or "step" of each) of DRF Holdings LLC, Head2Head Sports, their sponsors, advertising, production, support, and fulfillment agencies are not eligible for prizes.
- Athletes, coaches and other team management, team support personnel (e.g., without limitation, team physicians) and team owners may not participate in H2H Masters Challenge if associated with the NFL. Team owners, referees, league employees, sports commissioners and other individuals who through an ownership interest or game-related employment can influence the contest gameplay are likewise ineligible.
- Head2Head Sports reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of all entrants, and to disqualify any entry form that arrives late or is lost, damaged, illegible, incomplete or incorrect.
Limit. Four (4) entries (i) per household (regardless of the number of email addresses or registered member accounts), or (ii) per email address (regardless of whether more than one person uses the same email address). If there are more than four entries from the same household, then only the first four entries, as determined by Head2Head Sports, will be eligible for prizes.
- Multiple Accounts. Individuals may not register more than one (1) member account with Head2Head Sports. Any individuals caught participating in the contest with more than one registered member account, as solely determined by Head2Head Sports, may have their ineligible member accounts closed without notice and be disqualified from any current and future contests.
- Shared Accounts. All contest entries may only be played under the registered member account in which they were entered. Entries may not be transferred to another member account or played by another individual. Likewise, registered members may not submit entries on behalf of someone without a Head2Head Sports member account, or submit entries for individuals that are ineligible to participate in the Contest.
- Scripting. Use of any automated system (e.g., robots, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods) or submission of multiple entries is prohibited. Any attempt by any entrant to use an automated system or to obtain more than four (4) entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities or any other methods, will void all of that entrant's entries, and render that person ineligible to receive any of the prizes. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void.
- Optional Service Package. You may enter H2H Masters Challenge via the Complete package. The Complete Package price is $12.95, and entitles you to receive all services for your team, including season H2H schedule, weekly team reports, live Internet stats, Internet and toll-free telephone customer service and more. All payments must be in U.S. funds. Entries mailed or transmitted with insufficient funds or information or an invalid credit card may be disqualified and will not be processed until the correct amount of payment or information is received. Do not send cash. Make check or money order payable to "Head2Head Sports". Visa, Amex, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards are accepted.
- Final Entry Deadline. All mailed entries must be received by Noon Pacific Time ("PT") on Thursday, November 7, 2019. All Internet entries must be received by 12:30 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET")/9:30 a.m. Pacific Time ("PT") on Sunday, November 10, 2019, in order to be eligible to play. Entries must be mailed to H2H Masters Challenge, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032; or logged via this website. Head2Head Sports (H2H) takes no responsibility for misdirected entries, entries that are lost or damaged in the mail, or entries lost, damaged, or illegible because of poor fax transmission. H2H reserves the right to disqualify any entry form that has been incorrectly completed or is not completely legible. Only H2H Masters Challenge entry forms or photocopies are allowed. All entries, along with all copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights associated therewith, become the property of H2H upon submission, and will not be returned to any entrant. Mailed entries without sufficient postage are void.
Rosters. You have an imaginary budget of $100 Million to build a roster consisting of one (1) quarterback, three (3) running backs, three (3) wide receivers/tight ends, one (1) kicker, one (1) flex position, and one (1) defense/special team. The defense/special team counts as one (1) player and is not eligible for the flex position. During the Contest, no roster may ever exceed the $100 Million salary cap. You must always have 10 players on your roster. Teams submitted with incorrect or incomplete rosters will have a temporary roster assigned to them.
- Player Salaries. Player salaries will be determined by Head2Head staff based on past performance and projected performance.
- Salary Changes. During the Masters Challenge, player salaries will not change.
- Positions. Player position eligibility and designation is determined by H2H and may be changed any time by H2H before the start of the Contest. H2H Masters Challenge participants agree to accept these designations and understand the final position designations may be different than a player's on-field position after the start of the Contest.
- Team Changes. If a pro football player is traded from one pro football team to another, you will continue to receive points for that player as long as he remains on your roster.
- Unlisted Players. Unlisted players may be added at any time prior to start of the Contest or during the season based upon participant request and H2H Football Commissioner approval. It is the participant's responsibility to review the Player Selections web pages or Make Trades player list web page for the most recent player list.
H2H Point Scoring System. Each team will be ranked by wins and overall by total points. Your team's total H2H points will be calculated by applying the official H2H scoring system:
- Offensive Points. All touchdown passes, runs, receptions, and returns receive 6 H2H points, every full 25 yards passing will receive 1 H2H point, every full 10 yards rushing will receive 1 H2H point, every full 10 yards receiving will receive 1 H2H point, every field goal will be worth 3 H2H points, every field goal from 50 yards and over will receive an additional 3 H2H points, all two-point conversion runs, passes and receptions will earn 2 H2H points, and every extra point kick will receive 1 H2H point. All interceptions thrown will receive (-2) H2H points. Each fumble lost will receive (-2) H2H point. Each pass reception will receive 1 H2H per reception. Return yards and two-point conversion yards do not count.
- Defense/Special Teams. All defensive touchdowns (including kickoff, punt, fumble and interception returns) and safeties will receive 6 H2H points, a fumble recovery or an interception will earn 4 H2H points, and a sack will receive 2 H2H point. Shutouts will receive 10 points, 1 through 6 points allowed will receive 6 points, 7 through 13 points allowed will receive 4 points, 14 through 20 points allowed will receive 2 points, 21 through 27 points allowed will receive 0 points, 28 through 34 points allowed will receive (-2) points, 35 through 41 points allowed will receive (-4) points, and 42 or more points allowed will receive (-6) points. Points allowed include ALL points scored by the opposing team.
- Turnovers. In the event of a team turnover of any kind, the scoring credit for the turnover will only count for the original change in possession - any subsequent possession changes during that play are not counted.
- Schedule Changes. Scoring is based only on the games actually played each week. If, for any reason, a player's game is postponed (due to weather, etc.) you will only receive points for that game if you have the player on your roster during the period the game is officially completed. All H2H Football period scoring is official and final with the start of the new H2H Football period.
- Live Scoring. To the extent that this contest offers or displays live scoring, standings, results, statistics, or other information relating to the contest ("Live Information"), all such Live Information is unofficial and is offered for informational and/or entertainment purposes only.
- Head2Head (H2H) Period. An H2H Period begins every Tuesday and runs through the immediately following Monday. The first of eight (8) H2H Periods begins with the first pro football game played on Thursday, November 7, 2019. The final H2H Period and H2H Regular Season end with the last game played on Sunday, December 29, 2019. Each Period you will be matched against a different team. If your team's H2H point total for that period is greater than your opponent's, then your team posts a win for that H2H Period. Your team posts a loss if your opponent records more H2H points. All dates are subject to change. Statistics for games that are postponed will be counted in the weeks in which the games are actually played.
Trades. Any or all of your 10 players may be traded each week. A trade consists of dropping one player and picking up another at the same position (quarterback, running back, wide receiver/tight end, kicker, flex position or defense/special team). Plan your trades carefully. Your modified regular season roster will be accepted only if the total team salary after all trades being made at that time does NOT exceed the $100 Million cap.
- To ensure you have the correct roster in place, confirm your new roster when you have completed trading. If you exit the website or phone call with a Sports Agent without confirming your roster with a confirmation number, your last confirmed roster will be the roster that is scored.
- The website will not allow you to confirm a roster that exceeds the salary cap. If for any reason H2H experiences technical difficulty with the website, changes to the rosters will not be taken until the website is re-opened.
- Trades must be made via phone, Internet, or mail (alternative entrants only). We recommend that you call or submit your trades online at least 3 hours before the phone trading deadline. Waiting until the deadline to trade could result in rejection of your trades. If you do not have a credit card to trade via telephone or Internet, you may purchase groups of trades by sending a check or money order to Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Trades may be purchased in a group of 10 trades for $25, 20 trades for $40 or 50 trades for $90. If you pay by check or money order, you can only make phone or internet trades after your payment has been received and entered into our website. Trade package money is good only for the teams assigned under your Member Id#. All approved trades are final.
- To execute trades via phone, mail, or email, the following must be provided: Member Id#, Member Name, Team Name, Name and Id# of player(s) to be dropped from the starting lineup, and Name and Id# of player(s) to be added to the starting lineup. Trades made via phone or email must be called in or delivered no later than 15 minutes prior to the trade deadline. H2H's timestamps on email and phone messages will serve as the official delivery time for trades. Trades that arrive late or are lost, damaged, inaudible, incomplete or incorrect, result in an invalid roster (exceed the salary cap, contain duplicate or invalid players, attempt to drop or add locked players, etc.), or whose accounts do not contain enough prepaid trades to cover the number of trades to be executed will be rejected.
Trade Deadlines. All trades will become effective with the first pro football game of the next H2H Period only if your trade(s) is made by the appropriate trading deadline immediately preceding that next H2H Period - note the exceptions below for early games. Players may be traded each week from Tuesday at 12:00 pm ET (9:00 am PT) and up until thirty (30) minutes prior to the first game on Sunday via the Internet.
- Confirmation Number. To ensure you have the correct roster in place, confirm your new roster when you have completed trading. It is each team owner's responsibility to receive a valid confirmation number.
- Thursday Games/Flexible Trading. The NFL has scheduled games to be played prior to the final Sunday trading deadline - ex: Thanksgiving, Thursday night games, Saturday games, and games moved earlier because of weather, etc. In these situations, you have the ability to choose a player or team defense/special team prior to the designated NFL start/kick-off time. Any players on your roster from those teams playing at the designated start time will be locked on your roster for that H2H period. After the designated start time, you will be unable to pick up or drop players or teams from the game(s) that have started. For the remainder of the period you will be limited to choose from teams that have not played prior to the designated final trade deadline.
- Voided Trades. Head2Head Sports reserves the right to void any and all trades without notice or refund. Your trades may be voided if you attempt to trade away players not on your roster, if you go over the salary cap, attempt to trade player(s) of different positions, or exclude your Member ID# or Player ID#'s. If your trades are voided, your roster will revert to the lineup of the previous H2H Period. Look on your weekly reports for confirmation of your trades.
- Phone Trades. All phone trades are final as of the weekly trade deadline or early game exception deadline. No changes will be made after the trade deadline. After executing trades, it is each team owner's responsibility to have their trades repeated and to ask for a confirmation number from the sports agent. Each owner is also responsible for the salary cap restriction.
- Illegal Lineups. If a team has exceeded the salary cap, does not contain the correct number of position players, contains duplicated players or otherwise has provided an illegal lineup, that team will be disqualified for the scoring period and will score zero (0) points. Illegal lineups that are corrected before the trade deadline for the period will be restored to eligible status and again be eligible to earn H2H points.
Payment. All charges made through this website and our sports agents will be charged immediately to your credit card.
- Check/Money Order. If you do not have a credit card, you may place money on account by sending a check or money order, payable in advance to "Head2Head Sports"; mail to Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Please note your Member ID on your check or money order. All checks will be credited and will be available for trading within 72 hours of receipt, provided the account has sufficient funds for payment. There will be a $25 fee for any returned checks.
- Refunds. No refunds will be made for unused credit or trades in your account, and there shall be no interest earned on such funds. By providing Head2Head with your credit card number, you agree to pay for all charges made in connection with this Contest. Head2Head reserves the right to suspend all Contest activity, internet access and trading, for accounts that do not have a valid credit card number and expiration date, or a credit balance.
- PRIZES WILL ONLY BE AWARDED TO ENTRANTS WHOSE ACCOUNTS ARE PAID IN FULL. If your account is not in good standing, any prizes won will be forfeited. Entrants are not required to open an account or pay an entry fee to play and to compete for prizes.
Prizes. For specific prize awards, refer to the prizes page on the web site or the advertisement from which you entered this contest. Each prize category, including the Grand Prize, is available to be won from among all people who enter a participating H2H contest.
- Contest Prizes. Contest Prizes will be awarded to the top 100 teams who accumulate the most points during the Contest. Playoff prizes will be awarded to the top 100 teams (from all leagues) with the highest H2H point totals.
- Matchup Prizes. Matchup Prizes will be awarded to individual teams who win four (4) or more of their matchups throughout the 8-week season.
- Chance of Winning. Chances of winning depend upon the total number of entries received and the skill used in choosing your players. Prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded, no cash equivalents, no substitutes.
- Prize Notifications. Cash and merchandise prize winners will be notified by U.S. Mail within 30 days of the end of the NFL season. To determine prize eligibility, all prize winners will be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within six months of the contest end date. Failure to comply within this designated time period will result in prize disqualification.
- Restrictions. Prizes awarded in H2H Masters Challenge may be subject to legal restrictions. Entrants agree that in the event a legal authority challenges the award of prizes to winners of H2H Masters Challenge, H2H has the sole right to determine whether or not to award such prizes and whether or not to refund previous payments made by the entrant.
- Taxes. Taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Prize winners will receive a tax Form 1099-M and will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and a liability release within ten days of notification. In the event of non-compliance, the prize will not be awarded. Organizers and sponsors are not responsible for any damages or injury incurred by a H2H Masters Challenge entrant as a result of winning.
- Publicity. H2H reserves the right to use H2H Masters Challenge entrant's names for publicity. Winners automatically grant to Head2Head Sports, LLC. and their affiliated businesses and sponsors, the right to use their name and likeness in advertising and promotion of this event without further permission or compensation. Residents of Missouri are not required to comply with the terms of this paragraph.
- Winners List. For a list of all winners, send a #10, SASE to H2H Masters Challenge Winners List, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032 no later than January 31, 2020.
- H2H Period Tiebreaker. In the event your team's H2H point total equals that of your opponent, the team with the lower team salary total for that H2H Period will post a win for the week. If the salary totals are the same, the team with the most cumulative points wins. If a tie still exists after applying these tiebreakers, the winner will be determined by the team with the most quarterback points for that week. If a tie still exists, the team with the most running back, wide receiver, tight end, kicker and defense/special team points, in that order, will determine the winner. If a tie is still not broken after applying the preceding tiebreakers, then the winner will be determined randomly by the Commissioner's computer. These tiebreakers apply to individual games.
- Masters Challenge Contest Winner. If two or more teams have the same Masters Challenge Contest cumulative point totals, the team with the highest score in period #8 will be determined the winner. If a tie still exists, the remaining periods starting with the most recent (i.e. period 7, 6, 5, 4 and so on) will be used until the tie is broken. If the previous tiebreaker can't break the tie we will then prize(s) will be split evenly between the winners.
- The Commissioner's Office. An official standards and practices committee called The Commissioner's Office has been established to govern the rules and play of H2H Masters Challenge. You may address any questions, discrepancies, concerns or suggestions to The Commissioner's Office, c/o Head2Head Sports, LLC., 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032, phone (480) 429-8844 or fax (480) 429-0911. The Commissioner's Office reserves the right to adjust any rule if such an adjustment best serves all competitors. The Commissioner's Office also reserves the right to disqualify or refuse service to anyone if there is any evidence of tampering or manipulation. H2H reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for inappropriate and offensive use of the league chat feature, suspected cheating or non-adherence to the Official Rules. Disqualified entrants' sole remedy shall be limited to a refund of money paid to H2H in connection with playing H2H Masters Challenge. All scoring disputes must be submitted by 5PM PT the Wednesday following the scoring period of the dispute. The dispute will be ruled on by the H2H Football Commissioner prior to the start of the next H2H Football period and this ruling will be final and binding. All H2H Football period scoring is official and final with the start of the new H2H Football period.
- Errors. Occasionally, The Commissioner's Office may make an error. It is the sole responsibility of the H2H Masters Challenge participant to inform The Commissioner's Office within three days of the end of the H2H Period in which the error occurred. All effort will be made to correct the error; however the decision of The Commissioner's Office is final.
- Player Strike and Schedule Changes. H2H takes no responsibility for any pro football games that are delayed or postponed (i.e. player strikes, weather, riots). For any reason and without notice, H2H reserves the right to cancel the H2H Masters Challenge contest without refund. If for any reason (including, but not limited to, strikes, lock-outs, acts of God, technical difficulties, governmental intervention, and other events not within the reasonable control of H2H) the National Football League experiences a work stoppage and/or Head2Head Sports cannot, in its reasonable business judgment, continue this contest, then H2H Masters Challenge will not resume until both the National Football League resumes its 2019 regular season and Head2Head Sports resumes this contest, if ever. If this contest does not resume before January 1, 2020, and less than one month of the 2019 National Football League regular season have been completed prior to the date this contest was stopped, then there shall be no refunds and all weekly and end of season prizes will be awarded as if the 2019 National Football League season ended on the day this contest stopped.
- Gambling. H2H Masters Challenge is a fantasy sports contest designed strictly for entertainment purposes and may not be used in association with any form of gambling.
- Refunds. Any entrant is entitled to cancel registration in the Contest and have all monies refunded if H2H receives written notice on or before seven (7) days from the official start date of the Contest. After seven (7) days from the start of the Contest, no refunds will be made. All such requests must be addressed to Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032, or faxed to 480-429-0911.
- Upgrades. There are no upgrade opportunities with The Masters Challenge.
Conditions of Participation.
- Conduct. H2H reserves the right in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate, and/or suspend the Contest and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, violates these official rules, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner. Without limiting the foregoing, H2H may lock out an entrant who, in H2H's sole judgment, has been disqualified, has questionable eligibility or is otherwise ineligible to enter. CAUTION: A PERSON WHO ATTEMPTS DELIBERATELY TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST OR TO ALTER OR DAMAGE A WEBSITE MAY BE SUBJECT TO CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PENALTIES AND FINES; AND H2H RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Incidents. Without limiting the foregoing, H2H may modify, cancel, terminate, and/or suspend the Contest if, in the H2H's sole opinion, an incident of any kind occurs to corrupt or impair the administration, security, integrity, fairness or play (as intended) of the Contest, including without limitation: (a) viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, fraud or technical failure; or (b) earthquake, flood, fire, storm or other natural disaster, act of God; or (c) labor controversy or threat thereof, civil disturbance or commotion, disruption of the public markets, war or armed conflict (whether or not officially declared).
- Cancelation. In the event of a cancelation or termination, the entrant who has accumulated the highest point total (and who wins any pending tiebreakers) at the time of any said action will be awarded the prizes, or the prizes will be awarded in such other manner deemed fair and appropriate by H2H.
- Accept Official Rules. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to H2H's decisions. The decisions of H2H in regards to all matters of this Contest are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
No Purchase Necessary to Win. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. Odds of winning prizes depend on the total number of eligible entries received and the relative pro football knowledge of all entrants.
- Alternative Entry. To receive an alternative entry for a standard entry void of all services, send your name, address, and telephone number printed on a 3x5 card along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: H2H Masters Challenge Alternative Entry, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd. Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032 (WA and VT residents may omit return stamp). Limit one request per envelope. Alternative Entry Packages must be submitted for a standard H2H Masters Challenge team. Head2Head Sports must receive requests for alternative entries no later than November 1, 2019. Alternative entry team selection forms must be returned to Head2Head Sports by November 7, 2019. Alternative entrants will receive no team information during the season and cannot obtain additional team information (including league standings) over the telephone or Internet.
- Trading. Trading for an alternative entry team can be done by placing all necessary details of trades (your name, player names and ID numbers to drop and add, etc.) in a letter sized envelope and sending it to Head2Head Sports, H2H Masters Challenge Alternative Entry Trades, 4727 E. Bell Rd. Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Alternative entry trades must be received by Wednesday of each week to be processed and valid for the immediately following week of play. Head2Head Sports reserves the right to disqualify any alternative entry trades that arrive late, or are received with insufficient, incorrect or illegible information (e.g., insufficient player name or ID number).
- Terms/Conditions. Your participation via alternative entry in this contest constitutes your acknowledgment and agreement that you have read, understand, and agree to the terms of these rules and that you have not paid any consideration (including, but not limited to, any amount paid for the purchase of a computer or for internet access) for the purpose of playing H2H Masters Challenge. Alternative entries cannot be upgraded to the Complete package at any time during the season.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Limitations of Liability. By entering H2H Masters Challenge, you (1) acknowledge acceptance of these rules and agree to adhere to and be bound by them, and (2) release, and waive any rights of recovery against or in connection with H2H and their respective sponsors, contractors, agents, officers, and employees from and against any claims, expenses, damages and/or liability incurred by you in connection with or related to the operation of, or your participation in Fantasy Football and (3) agree to hold H2H harmless from all typographical, statistical, transaction, and communication errors or omissions, except where prohibited. Head2Head Sports reserves the right to disqualify any participant for suspected cheating or non-adherence to these Official Rules, and to make corrections to scores and any other material and information to correct such errors or omissions. H2H specifically disclaims any and all warranties and representations (whether express or implied) in connection with this contest and/or your participation in it.
- Internet Disclaimer. All entrants who open a Complete Package with Head2Head Sports may access their team(s) via this website. Internet access is not required to play the H2H Masters Challenge contest. If you bookmark our web site, we advise you to bookmark the home page. This page is used to communicate important contest information to our entrants. H2H is not responsible if the Internet portion of the contest is not capable of running as planned, for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of H2H which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this contest. H2H assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, faulty transmission or communication, line failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to contest activities conducted or information transmitted via the Internet or the telephone. H2H is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any telephone network, telephone line, cable network, cable, computer on-line system, server, equipment, or software. H2H is not responsible for the failure of any e-mail or entry or trade to be applied to a customer's account due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, phone or fax lines, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to a customer's computer related to or resulting from participation in this contest (including without limitation, damages by virus).
- Disputes/Choice of Law. Except as set forth in the preceding sentences and where prohibited, any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contest, whether asserted in contract, tort, statute, or otherwise (including whether or not such controversies or claims are arbitral) shall be settled by binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial Arbitration Rules then in effect. All hearings and proceedings shall take place in Phoenix, Maricopa County, Arizona, using Arizona law (excluding conflict of law rules), and without regard to the Federal Arbitration Act. H2H shall not be liable for any consequential, punitive or exemplary damages. If any provision of these rules should ever be held to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalid or unenforceable provision(s) shall be revised by H2H and shall not affect any other provisions of these rules, and such other provisions shall continue in full force and effect. In the event that the contest is challenged by any legal or regulatory authority, H2H reserves the right to discontinue or modify the contest, or to disqualify participants residing in the affected geographic areas. In such event, Head2Head Sports shall have no liability to any participants who are disqualified due to such an action.
- Address. H2H is responsible for the Contest and awarding of prizes. H2H's address for the purposes of this contest is: Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032
- Copyright; Trademarks. The Contest and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2019 Head2Head Sports. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners, and the use of which does not imply approval or endorsement of, or participation in this Contest.
H2H Masters Challenge is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the National Football League ("NFL") or any NFL team or player. No purchase necessary to play.