H2H Playoff Football is a game of skill and is void where prohibited by law.
- Affiliations. Head2Head ("H2H") Playoff Fantasy Football and Head2Head Sports is owned by DRF Holdings LLC.
- Optional Service Package. You may enter H2H Playoff Fantasy Football ("Game") via the Complete League option package. The Complete Package price is $10.00 and entitles you to receive all services for your team, including season H2H schedule, weekly team reports, live Internet stats, Internet and telephone customer service and more. All payments must be in U.S. funds. Entries mailed or transmitted with insufficient funds or information or an invalid credit card may be disqualified and will not be processed until the correct amount of payment or information is received. Do not send cash. Make check or money order payable to "Head2Head Sports". Visa, American Express, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards are accepted.
- Eligibility. H2H Playoff Fantasy Football is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, Washington, D.C. and Canada (excluding Puerto Rico and Quebec). THIS CONTEST IS SUBJECT TO ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS. You must be 18 years of age or older as of January 5, 2019 to participate. THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. All employees and immediate family members of DRF Holdings LLC, Head2Head Sports ("H2H"), its affiliates, or any entity directly connected with the development, implementation or marketing of this Game, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) or household members of each such employee are not eligible for prizes. Head2Head Sports reserves the right to disqualify any entry form that is incomplete or incorrect. Limit four entries per household. If more than four entries from the same household, then only the first four entries, as determined by Head2Head Sports, will be eligible for prizes.
- Final Entry Deadline. All mailed entries must be received by 3pm Eastern Time ("ET")/Noon Pacific Time ("PT") on Friday, January 4, 2019. All Internet entries must be received by approximately 1:00 pm ET/10:00 am PT on Sunday, January 6, 2019, in order to be eligible to play. Entries must be mailed to H2H Playoff Fantasy Football, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd. Suite 45-328 Phoenix, AZ 85032; or logged via this website. Head2Head Sports (H2H) takes no responsibility for misdirected entries, entries that are lost or damaged in the mail, or entries lost, damaged, or illegible because of poor fax transmission. H2H reserves the right to disqualify any entry form that has been incorrectly completed or is not completely legible. Only H2H Playoff Fantasy Football entry forms or photocopies are allowed. All entries, along with all copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights associated therewith, become the property of H2H upon submission, and will not be returned to any entrant. Mailed entries without sufficient postage are void.
- Rosters. You have been granted an imaginary bank account of $100 Million to manage a roster consisting of one quarterback, three running backs, three wide receivers/tight ends, one kicker, one flex position, and one defense/special team. The defense/special team counts as one player. You may buy a player only for the position designated for him by Head2Head Sports or use him in the flex position. Defense/ST are not eligible for the flex position. During the H2H Playoff Season, no rosters may ever exceed the $100 Million salary cap. If a pro football player is traded from one pro football team to another, you will continue to receive points for that player as long as he remains on your roster. You must always have 10 players on your roster. Teams submitted with incorrect or incomplete rosters will have a temporary roster assigned to them.
- Leagues. Each entry will be placed into one of eight 4-team divisions within a 32-team league. Each league is generally determined in a random manner. Without exception, the same rules and trade deadlines and restrictions bind all teams in a given league. All Complete and Alternative Package teams will be placed in a standard league. You may form your own league or play with friends by sending up to 32 entries in the same envelope for mailed entries, or by joining a private Internet Buddy Pool group up to 32 teams for Internet entries. If less than 32 entries are submitted, the league will be filled with other entries. Entries that are not received in the same envelope or are not entered in the same private group or buddy league on the Internet, may request placement in the same league, but are not guaranteed to be placed in the same league. All league winners for the H2H Playoffs will be determined by cumulative points. Buddy leagues/pool registration deadlines are one (1) hour prior to the first scheduled NFL game.
H2H Point Scoring System. Each team will be ranked within its league and overall by total points. Your team's total H2H points will be calculated by applying the official H2H scoring system:
- Offensive Points. All touchdown passes, runs, receptions, and returns receive 6 H2H points, every full 25 yards passing will receive 1 H2H point, every full 10 yards rushing will receive 1 H2H point, every full 10 yards receiving will receive 1 H2H point, every field goal will be worth 3 H2H points, every field goal from 50 yards and over will receive an additional 3 H2H points, all two-point conversion runs, passes and receptions will earn 2 H2H points, and every extra point kick will receive 1 H2H point. All interceptions thrown will receive (-2) H2H points. Each fumble lost will receive (-2) H2H point. Each pass reception will receive 1 H2H per reception. Return yards and two-point conversion yards do not count.
- Defense/Special Teams. All defensive touchdowns (including kickoff, punt, fumble and interception returns) and safeties will receive 6 H2H points, a fumble recovery or an interception will earn 4 H2H points, and a sack will receive 2 H2H points. Shutouts will receive 10 points, 1 through 6 points allowed will receive 6 points, 7 through 13 points allowed will receive 4 points, 14 through 20 points allowed will receive 2 points, 21 through 27 points allowed will receive 0 points, 28 through 34 points allowed will receive (-2) points, 35 through 41 points allowed will receive (-4) points, and 42 or more points allowed will receive (-6) points. Points allowed include ALL points scored by the opposing team.
- Turnovers. In the event of a team turnover of any kind, the scoring credit for the turnover will only count for the original change in possession - any subsequent possession changes during that play are not counted.
- Schedule Changes. Scoring is based only on the games actually played each week. If, for any reason, a player's game is postponed (due to weather, etc.) you will only receive points for that game if you have the player on your roster during the period the game is officially completed. All H2H Playoff Fantasy Football period scoring is official and final with the start of the new H2H Football period.
- Head2Head (H2H) Period. A H2H Period begins every Monday and runs through the immediately following Sunday. The first of four (4) H2H Periods begins with the first pro football game played on Saturday, January 5, 2019. The final H2H Period ends with the completion of the Super Bowl on Sunday, February 3, 2019. All dates are subject to change. Statistics for games that are postponed will be counted in the weeks when the games are actually played. Cumulative points throughout the H2H Playoffs determine the H2H Playoff winners.
- Player Salaries. Unlisted players may be added at a designated salary determined by Head2Head at any time prior to the start of the playoffs or during the playoffs based upon participant request and H2H Football Commissioner approval. It is the participant's responsibility to review the Player Selections web pages or Make Trades player list web page for the most recent player list.
Trades. Any or all of your 10 players may be traded each week. A trade consists of dropping one player and picking up another at the same position (quarterback, running back, wide receiver/tight end, kicker, flex position or defense/special team). Plan your trades carefully. Your modified roster will be accepted only if the total team salary after all trades being made at that time does NOT exceed the $100 Million cap. To ensure you have the correct roster in place, confirm your new roster when you have completed trading. If you exit the website or phone call without confirming your roster with a confirmation number, your last confirmed roster will be the roster that is scored. The website will not allow you to confirm a roster that exceeds the salary cap. If for any reason H2H experiences technical difficulty with the website, changes to the rosters will not be taken until the website is re-opened. We recommend that you call at least 3 hours before the phone trading deadline. Waiting until the deadline to trade could result in rejection of your trades. Trades must be made via phone, Internet, mail (alternative entrants only) or at any participating sponsor location. If you do not have a credit card to trade via telephone, fax, or Internet, you may purchase groups of trades by sending a check or money order to Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Trades may be purchased in a group of 10 trades for $25, 20 trades for $40 or 50 trades for $90. If you pay by check or money order, you can only make phone or internet trades after your payment has been received and entered into our game website. Trade package money is good only for the teams assigned under your Member ID#. All approved trades are final.
- Trade Deadlines. All trades will become effective with the first pro football game of the next H2H Period only if your trade(s) is made by the appropriate trading deadline immediately preceding that next H2H Period - note the exception below for early games. Players may be traded each week from Monday at Noon ET/9am PT until 7pm ET/4pm PT on Friday via the phone and up until the first pro football game scheduled on Sunday via the Internet. No trades will be allowed via phone between 7pm ET/4pm PT Friday and Noon ET/9am PT on the following Monday or via the Internet from the deadline just prior to the first scheduled game and Noon ET/9am PT on the following Monday. Trades for the H2H Playoffs must be received by mail (alternative players only), executed by Internet or dropped off at the participating sponsor by the applicable Playoff trade deadline. Flexible Trading is available for the NFL playoffs, so players will lock at the start of their respective games.
- Round-by-Round Deadlines. The final deadline to set your roster for rounds one and two is twenty minutes before the start of the first wild-card game on Sunday, January 6th, 2019 and twenty minutes before the start of the first divisional round game on Sunday, January 13th, 2019. The round three deadline is Sunday, January 20th, 2019 at approximately 6:40pm ET/3:40pm PT, and the final round four trade deadline is Sunday, February 3rd, 2019 at approximately 6:30 pm ET/3:30 pm PT. There are four (4) periods of trading in the H2H Playoffs - meaning there is one trading period for each round of the NFL playoffs, including a separate trading period for the Super Bowl.
- FLEXIBLE TRADING. The NFL has scheduled playoff games to be played prior to the Sunday games - ex: AFC/NFC Wild-Card games, AFC/NFC Divisional Round games, and games moved earlier because of weather, etc. In these situations, you have the ability to choose a player or team defense/special team prior to the designated NFL start/kick-off time. Any players on your roster from those teams playing at the designated start time will be locked on your roster for that H2H period. After the designated start time, you will be unable to pick up or drop players or teams from the game(s) that have started. For the remainder of the period you will be limited to choose from teams that have not played prior to the designated final trade deadline.
- Voided Trades. Head2Head Sports reserves the right to void any and all trades without notice or refund. Your trades may be voided if you attempt to trade away players not on your roster, if you go over the salary cap, attempt to trade player(s) of different positions, or exclude your Member ID# or Player ID#'s. If your trades are voided, your roster will revert to the lineup of the previous H2H Period. Look on your weekly reports for confirmation of your trades.
- Phone Trades. All phone trades are final as of the weekly trade deadline or early game exception deadline. No changes will be made after the trade deadline. After executing trades, it is each team owner's responsibility to have their trades repeated and to ask for a confirmation number from the sports agent. Each owner is also responsible for the salary cap restriction.
- Payment. All charges made through this website and our sports agents will be charged immediately to your credit card. If you do not have a credit card, you may place prepaid trades on account by sending a check or money order, payable in advance to "Head2Head Sports"; mail to Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Please note your Member ID on your check or money order. All checks will be credited and will be available for trading within 72 hours of receipt, provided the account has sufficient funds for payment. There will be a $25 fee for any returned checks. No refunds will be made for unused credit or trades in your account, and there shall be no interest earned on such funds. By providing Head2Head with your credit card number, you agree to pay for all charges made in connection with this game. Head2Head reserves the right to suspend all game activity, internet access and trading, for accounts that do not have a valid credit card number and expiration date, or a credit balance. If your account is not in good standing, any prizes won will be forfeited. Entrants are not required to open an account or pay an entry fee to play and to compete for prizes.
- Internet Disclaimer All entrants who open a Complete Package account with Head2Head Sports may access their team(s) via this website. Internet access is not required to play the H2H Playoff Fantasy Football game. If you bookmark our web site, we advise you to bookmark the home page. This page is used to communicate important game information to our entrants. H2H is not responsible if the Internet portion of the game is not capable of running as planned, for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of H2H which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this game. H2H assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, faulty transmission or communication, line failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to game activities conducted or information transmitted via the Internet or the telephone. H2H is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any telephone network, telephone line, cable network, cable, computer on-line system, server, equipment, or software. H2H is not responsible for the failure of any e-mail or entry or trade to be applied to a customer's account due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, phone or fax lines, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to a customer's computer related to or resulting from participation in this game (including without limitation, damages by virus).
Prizes. To be eligible for prizes, your account must be in good standing, i.e. no declined credit cards or bounced checks. Prizes will be awarded on a H2H League and Playoff basis.
- League Prizes. H2H League prizes will be awarded to the teams from each 32-team league who accumulate the most points during the H2H Playoffs. In the event of a League prize tie, all prizes will be split evenly.
- Playoff Prizes. Playoff prizes will be awarded to the top 50 teams (from all leagues) with the highest H2H Playoff point totals.
- For specific prize awards, refer to the prizes page on the web site or the advertisement from which you entered this contest. Each playoff prize category, including the Grand Prize, is available to be won from among all people who enter a participating H2H contest. Chances of winning depend upon the total number of entries received and the skill used in choosing your players. Prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded, no cash equivalents, no substitutes. All winners automatically grant to Head2Head Sports, LLC. the right to use their name, address and photo for publicity without compensation. Taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Prize winners will receive a tax Form 1099-M and will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and a liability release within ten days of notification. In the event of non-compliance, the prize will not be awarded. Organizers and sponsors are not responsible for any damages or injury incurred by a H2H Playoff Fantasy Football entrant as a result of winning.
- For a list of all winners, send a #10, SASE to Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032 no later than March 3, 2019. Prizes awarded in H2H Playoff Fantasy Football may be subject to legal restrictions. Entrants agree that in the event a legal authority challenges the award of prizes to winners of H2H Playoff Fantasy Football, H2H has the sole right to determine whether or not to award such prizes and whether or not to refund previous payments made by the entrant. Cash and merchandise prize winners will be notified by U.S. Mail within 30 days of the end of the NFL season. To determine prize eligibility, all prize winners will be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within six months of the contest end date. Failure to comply within this designated time period will result in prize disqualification.
- H2H Playoffs Tiebreaker. If two or more teams have the same H2H Playoffs cumulative point totals, the team with the greater point total in the Super Bowl played February 3, 2019 will be the winner. If a tie still exists after applying these tiebreakers, the respective prize(s) will be split evenly among all tied teams.
- H2H League Tiebreaker. If two or more teams from the same 32-team league score the same number of points during the H2H Playoffs, the team with the greater cumulative H2H Playoffs point total will win the tiebreaker. If a tie still exists after applying the first tiebreaker, the prize(s) will be split evenly among the tied teams.
- The Commissioner's Office. An official standards and practices committee called The Commissioner's Office has been established to govern the rules and play of H2H Playoff Fantasy Football. You may address any questions, discrepancies, concerns or suggestions to The Commissioner's Office, c/o Head2Head Sports, LLC., 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032, phone (480) 429-8844 or fax (480) 429-0911. The Commissioner's Office reserves the right to adjust any rule if such an adjustment best serves all competitors. The Commissioner's Office also reserves the right to disqualify or refuse service to anyone if there is any evidence of tampering or manipulation. H2H reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for inappropriate and offensive use of the league chat feature, suspected cheating or non-adherence to the Official Rules. Disqualified entrants' sole remedy shall be limited to a refund of money paid to H2H in connection with playing H2H Playoff Fantasy Football. All scoring disputes must be submitted by 8pm ET/5pm PT the Wednesday following the scoring period of the dispute. The dispute will be ruled on by the H2H Football Commissioner prior to the start of the next H2H Football period and this ruling will be final and binding. All H2H Playoff Fantasy Football period scoring is official and final with the start of the new H2H Football period.
- Errors. Occasionally, The Commissioner's Office may make an error. It is the sole responsibility of the H2H Playoff Fantasy Football participant to inform The Commissioner's Office within two (2) days of the end of the H2H Period in which the error occurred. All effort will be made to correct the error; however the decision of The Commissioner's Office is final.
- Publicity. H2H reserves the right to use H2H Playoff Fantasy Football entrant's names for publicity. Winners automatically grant to Head2Head Sports, LLC. and their affiliated businesses and sponsors, the right to use their name and likeness in advertising and promotion of this event without further permission or compensation. Residents of Missouri are not required to comply with the terms of this paragraph.
- Player Strike and Schedule Changes. H2H takes no responsibility for any pro football games that are delayed or postponed (i.e. player strikes, weather, riots). For any reason and without notice, H2H reserves the right to cancel the H2H Playoff Fantasy Football contest without refund. If for any reason (including, but not limited to, strikes, lock-outs, acts of God, technical difficulties, governmental intervention, and other events not within the reasonable control of H2H) the National Football League experiences a work stoppage and/or Head2Head Sports cannot, in its reasonable business judgment, continue this contest, then H2H Playoff Fantasy Football will not resume until both the National Football League resumes its 2018-2019 season and Head2Head Sports resumes this contest, if ever. If this contest does not resume before February 1, 2019, and less than two weeks of the 2018-2019 National Football League playoffs have been completed prior to the date this contest stopped, all transaction fees will be refunded and no prizes will be awarded. In the event the 2018-2019 season is cancelled, Head2Head Sports shall issue a full refund to all customers equal to the amount paid for their 2018-2019 team entry.
- Gambling. H2H Playoff Fantasy Football may not be used for any form of gambling.
- Refunds. Any entrant is entitled to cancel registration in the game and have all monies refunded if H2H receives written notice on or before seven (7) days from the official start date of the game. After seven (7) days from the start of the contest, no refunds will be made. All such requests must be addressed to Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032, or faxed to 480-429-0911.
- No Purchase Necessary to Win. To request an alternative entry void of all services, send your name, address, and telephone number printed on a 3x5 card along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Head2Head Sports, LLC., H2H Playoff Fantasy Football Alternative Entry, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032 (WA and VT residents may omit return stamp). Limit one request per envelope. H2H must receive requests for alternative entries no later than December 28, 2018. Alternative entry team selection forms must be returned to H2H no later than January 4, 2019. Trading for an alternative entry team can be done by placing all necessary details of trades (your name, player names and ID numbers to drop and add, etc.) in a letter sized envelope and sending it to Head2Head Sports, H2H Playoff Fantasy Football Alternative Entry Trades, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Alternative entry trades must be received by Thursday of each week to be processed and valid for the immediately following week of play. H2H reserves the right to disqualify any alternative entry trades that arrive late, or are received with insufficient, incorrect or illegible information (e.g., insufficient Player ID number). Alternative entrants will receive no team information during the season and cannot obtain additional team information (including league standings) over the telephone or internet. Your participation via alternative entry in this contest constitutes your acknowledgment and agreement that you have read, understand, and agree to the terms of these rules and that you have not paid any consideration (including, but not limited to, any amount paid for the purchase of a computer or for internet access) for the purpose of playing H2H Playoff Fantasy Football.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- General. By entering H2H Playoff Fantasy Football, you (1) acknowledge acceptance of these rules and agree to adhere to and be bound by them, and (2) release, and waive any rights of recovery against or in connection with H2H and their respective sponsors, contractors, agents, officers, and employees from and against any claims, expenses, damages and/or liability incurred by you in connection with or related to the operation of, or your participation in Fantasy Football and (3) agree to hold H2H harmless from all typographical, statistical, transaction, and communication errors or omissions, and H2H reserves the right to disqualify any participant for suspected cheating or non-adherence to these Official Rules.
- Additional Disclaimers. Except as set forth in the preceding sentences, any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contest, whether asserted in contract, tort, statute, or otherwise (including whether or not such controversies or claims are arbitral) shall be settled by binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial Arbitration Rules then in effect. All hearings and proceedings shall take place in Phoenix, Maricopa County, Arizona, using Arizona law (excluding conflict of law rules), and without regard to the Federal Arbitration Act. H2H shall not be liable for any consequential, punitive or exemplary damages. If any provision of these rules should ever be held to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalid or unenforceable provision(s) shall be revised by H2H and shall not affect any other provisions of these rules, and such other provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
H2H Playoff Fantasy Football is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the National Football League. No purchase necessary to play