Dolphins head coach Adam Gase said Wednesday that he didn't expect Jay Cutler to return to the team in 2018, the Associated Press reports.
Jay Cutler will start Sunday's game against the Bills, but backup David Fales is expected to relieve him at some point during the contest, a source informed Adam Schefter of ESPN.
Jay Cutler indicated Wednesday that he's open to the possibility of playing in the NFL in 2018, but likely only if he's given the opportunity to start, Adam H. Beasley of the Miami Herald reports. "I wouldn't want to move again and go somewhere and just to back up," Cutler said.
Dolphins head coach Adam Gase confirmed that Jay Cutler would start Sunday's game against the Bills, Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald reports. According to Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald, Gase wouldn't commit to Cutler finishing the contest, however.
Jay Cutler completed 19 of 38 passes for 286 yards with one touchdown and no interceptions in Sunday's 29-13 loss to the Chiefs. He also lost a yard on two rushes and fumbled once but recovered.
Jay Cutler wouldn't speculate about his future beyond the 2017 season Friday, James Walker of ESPN.com reports. "I haven't thought about it," Cutler said. "You know, I'm focused on [Kansas City]. That stuff will be a concern of mine when the season is over."
Jay Cutler completed 28 of 49 passes for 274 yards and tossed three interceptions during Sunday's 24-16 loss to Buffalo. He also fumbled four times during the contest but recovered all four.
Jay Cutler completed 25 of 38 passes for 263 yards and three touchdowns in Monday night's 27-20 win over the Patriots.
Jay Cutler completed 18 of 31 passes for 235 yards with two touchdowns and two interceptions in Sunday's 35-9 win over the Broncos. He also rushed once for one yard.
Dolphins head coach Adam Gase said Jay Cutler has cleared the NFL's concussion protocol and will start Sunday's game against the Broncos, Joe Schad of The Palm Beach Post reports.
Jay Cutler (concussion) has been ruled out for Sunday's game against the Patriots, Adam Beasley of the Miami Herald reports.
The Dolphins maintain hope that Jay Cutler will be removed from the NFL's concussion protocol Friday or Saturday, putting him on track to start Sunday's game against the Patriots, Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald reports.
Though Jay Cutler remains in the NFL's concussion protocol, he did throw some passes during practice Thursday, Alain Poupart of the Dolphins' official site reports.
Jay Cutler remains in the NFL's concussion protocol heading into the Dolphins' practice Wednesday, Adam H. Beasley of the Miami Herald reports.
Dolphins coach Adam Gase said Jay Cutler (concussion) didn't do anything to lose the starting job in Sunday's 30-20 loss to the Buccaneers, James Walker of ESPN.com reports.
Jay Cutler was forced out of Sunday's game against the Buccaneers after being evaluated for a concussion, the Palm Beach Post reports. He will not return to the contest.
Jay Cutler completed 22 of 37 passes for 213 yards, two touchdowns and an interception in Monday night's 45-21 loss to the Panthers.
Jay Cutler completed 34 of 42 passes for 311 yards and three touchdowns during Sunday's 27-24 loss to the Raiders.
Jay Cutler (ribs) is listed as active for Sunday night's game against the Raiders.
Though the Dolphins list Jay Cutler (ribs) as questionable for Sunday's game against the Raiders, head coach Adam Gase previously noted that the veteran signal caller is starting for the Dolphins in Week 9, Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald reports.