Turkey Bowl Challenge is a game of skill and is void where prohibited by law.
- Affiliations. Head2Head Sports ("H2H") Turkey Bowl Challenge ("Contest") and Head2Head SportsSM are owned by DRF Holdings LLC. This contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the National Football League ("NFL") or any NFL team or player.
Eligibility. Head2Head Sports Football Turkey Bowl Challenge is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, Washington, D.C. and Canada (excluding Quebec, Puerto Rico, and all U.S. Territories). THIS CONTEST IS SUBJECT TO ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS AND IS VOID WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- You must be at least eighteen (18) years or older, or the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence, whichever is greater, as of November 26, 2020 to participate in this Contest.
- All employees and immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or "step" of each) or household members (whether or not related) of each such employee of DRF Holdings LLC, Head2Head Sports, their sponsors, advertising, production, support, and fulfillment agencies, or any entity directly connected with the development, implementation, or marketing of this Contest, are not eligble for prizes.
- Athletes, coaches and other team management, team support personnel (e.g., without limitation, team physicians) and team owners may not participate in Turkey Bowl Challenge if associated with the NFL. Team owners, referees, league employees, sports commissioners and other individuals who through an ownership interest or game-related employment can influence the contest gameplay are likewise ineligible.
- Head2Head Sports reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of all entrants, and to disqualify any entry form that arrives late or is lost, damaged, illegible, incomplete or incorrect.
- Head2Head Sports reserves the right to change eligibility requirements at any time if it determines that such changes are necessary in order to comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Limit. Four (4) entries (i) per household (regardless of the number of email addresses or registered member accounts), or (ii) per email address (regardless of whether more than one person uses the same email address). If there are more than four (4) entries from the same household, then only the first four entries, as determined by Head2Head Sports, will be eligible for prizes.
- Multiple Accounts. Individuals may not register more than one (1) member account with Head2Head Sports. Any individuals caught participating in the contest with more than one registered member account, as solely determined by Head2Head Sports, may have their ineligible member accounts closed without notice and be disqualified from any current and future contests.
- Shared Accounts. All contest entries may only be played under the registered member account in which they were entered. Entries may not be transferred to another member account or played by another individual. Likewise, registered members may not submit entries on behalf of someone without a Head2Head Sports member account, or submit entries for individuals that are ineligible to participate in the Contest.
- Scripting. Use of any automated system (e.g., robots, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods) or submission of multiple entries is prohibited. Any attempt by any entrant to use an automated system or to obtain more than four (4) entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities or any other methods, will void all of that entrant's entries, and render that person ineligible to receive any of the prizes. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void.
- Team Names. Head2Head Sports may require entrants to change their team names in cases where the name is offensive, threatening, repetitive, or promotes a commercial venture. The requirement to change will be determined at Head2Head's sole discretion, and if change requests are ignored, Head2Head Sports reserves the right to unilaterally change an entrant's team name without warning.
How to Enter. To play the Contest, you must be a registered member of H2H. Registration is available either directly through www.head2head.com or via one of H2H's affiliated websites (collectively, referred to as "Website").
- Website Entry Page - Not Yet an H2H Member. You may click on the applicable Website link on the entry page for the Contest and follow the instructions. You will be asked to provide your name, mailing address, e-mail address, team name, payment information, player selection(s) and to select a password. You will also be asked if you wish to receive promotional emails or offers. You do not need to consent to receive these emails or offers in order to become a member. Even if you consent, you may subsequently opt-out of receiving such emails by contacting Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, member ID number and email address.
- Website Entry Page - Already an H2H Member. If you are already an H2H member, then you do not need to register again. You may sign-up for the Contest by logging on directly to Website using your email address and password or by clicking on the applicable Returning Member link on the entry page for the Contest with Member ID number, First Name and Last Name.
- Password. You are responsible for the secrecy of your password. H2H or other third parties are not responsible or liable for any actions taken using your password.
- Optional Service Package. You may enter Turkey Bowl Challenge via an optional service package at www.head2head.com. All internet entries are considered a request for the optional service package, and includes a one-time service fee of $7.95. The service package entitles you to receive all services for your entry, including receipt of 80 Fantasy Buck$, in-game Live Stats, and full Internet reports, including personalized team information and standings. The optional service package also provides toll-free telephone customer service.
- Alternative Entry; No purchase necessary to Win. As an alternative to entering under the optional service package, you may enter Turkey Bowl Challenge without registering to receive the services listed above. To enter void of all Internet services, send your name, address, telephone number, team name and official team roster (player names and ID numbers) printed on a 3x5 card to: 2020 Turkey Bowl Challenge Alternative Entry, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Limit one entry per envelope. Alternative entries must be received by H2H no later than 3 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET")/Noon Pacific Time ("PT") on Wednesday, November 25, 2020 to be processed and valid for the Contest. All envelopes must be stamped and carry official USPS cancelation marks. No metered mail will be accepted. Head2Head Sports LLC reserves the right to disqualify any alternative entries that arrive late, or are received with insufficient, incorrect or illegible information. Alternative entrants will receive no entry information during the Contest and cannot obtain additional team information (including league standings) over the telephone or Internet. Participation via alternative entry in this contest constitutes acknowledgment and agreement that you have read, understand, and agree to the terms of these rules and that you have not paid any consideration (including, but not limited to, any amount paid for the purchase of a computer or for internet access) for the purpose of playing Turkey Bowl Challenge.
- Final Entry Deadline. All entries must be received by H2H no later than 12:30 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") / 9:30 a.m. Pacific Time ("PT") on Thursday, November 26, 2020 in order to be eligible to play. H2H takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged, or illegible because of poor transmission. H2H's timestamps on phone messages and fax transmissions will serve as the official delivery time for phone and fax entries.
- Entry Errors. Neither H2H nor any affiliates, are responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. Neither H2H nor Affiliate is responsible for any unavailability of or interruptions to any service or equipment used in connection with the Contest, including without limitation (1) interruptions to any network, server, Internet, website, telephone, satellite, computer or other connections (2) failures of any telephone, satellite, hardware, software or other equipment, (3) garbled, misdirected or jumbled transmissions, or traffic congestion, or (4) other errors of any kind, whether human, technical, mechanical or electronic, or (5) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture any such information.
- Accept Official Rules. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to H2H's decisions. The decisions of H2H in regards to all matters of this Contest are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Change of Email Address. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify H2H during the Contest Period if his or her e-mail address changes. To do so, send an email to Customer Service with your current email address and password and your desired new email address and password or update your email address online once you have logged into the site under the MY ACCOUNT feature.
- No Return of Entries; Disputes. Once submitted, entries become the sole property of H2H and will not be acknowledged or returned, and proof of submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder, i.e., natural person, of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant. Potential winners may be required to show proof of identification. H2H may require that the potential winner provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address and/or password associated with the winning entry.
- Contest Period. The Contest begins on Thursday, November 26, 2020 at approximately 12:30 p.m. ET / 9:30 a.m. PT and ends after all pro football games scheduled for that day have ended, at approximately 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) on Friday, November 27, 2020 (the "Contest Period").
How To Play.
- Overview. Players are assigned a rating value based on their 2020 pro performances to date. Entrants must select one player from each of the eight (8) player groups to form a complete active roster. Some boxes may include a team defense instead of an individual player. Points are awarded following each pro football game (see Scoring System below).
- Entry Deadline. All Internet entries must be received by 12:30 pm ET / 9:30 am PT on November 26, 2020. Alternative entries must be mailed to 2020 Football Turkey Bowl, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032 and received no later then Wednesday, November 25, 2020. Mailed entries without sufficient postage are void.
- Confirmation Number. To ensure you have the correct roster in place, confirm your new roster when you have completed your roster selection. It is each team owner's responsibility to receive a valid confirmation number. No changes will be accepted after the final entry deadline.
- Positions. Player position eligibility and designation is determined by H2H and may be changed any time by H2H before the start of the Contest. Turkey Bowl Challenge participants agree to accept these designations and understand the final position designations may be different than a player's on-field position after the start of the Contest.
- Lock Time. All team selections will lock at 12:30 pm ET (9:30 am PT) on Thursday, November 26, 2020 and must be submitted, received and recorded by H2H's computer by the scheduled lock time. Selections submitted after the deadlines listed above are considered invalid. H2H's computer is the official time keeping device for this contest.
- Flexible Trading. In the event that the NFL has scheduled Thanksgiving Day games to be played prior to the final Thursday entry deadline, you have the ability to choose a player or team defense/special team prior to the designated NFL start/kick-off time. Any players on your roster from those teams playing at the designated start time will be locked on your roster. After the designated start time, you will be unable to pick up or drop players or teams from the game(s) that have started, and you will be limited to choose from teams that have not played prior to the designated final entry deadline.
Scoring. From all eligible entries received, the winners will be determined based on their ability to use their skill and knowledge of Professional Football to accumulate the most points during the Contest Period. In the event a scheduled pro football game does not occur (e.g., the game is canceled, postponed, etc.) no points will be awarded. Ties will be broken in accordance with the tiebreaker procedure below.
- TD Pass, Catch, Run or Return: 6
- Interceptions: -2
- Yards Passing Every Full 25 Yards (i.e., 254 yards=10 points): 1
- Yards Rushing Every Full 10 Yards (i.e., 120 yards=12 points): 1
- Yards Receiving Every Full 10 Yards (i.e., 79 yards=7 points): 1
- Field Goals: 3
- Long Distance Field Goals (50+ yards): +3 (6 points total)
- Extra Point Kick: 1
- 2-Point Conversion: 2
(Pass, Run, Reception, or Recovery)
- Points Per Reception: 1
- Fumbles Lost: -2
- Shutout: 10
- 1 - 6 Points: 6
- 7 - 13 Points: 4
- 14 - 20 Points: 2
- 21 - 27 Points: 0
- 28 - 34 Points: -2
- 35 - 41 Points: -4
- 42+ Points: -6
- Defensive/Special Team TD: 6
- Kickoff, Punt, Fumble, Interception or Blocked Kick Return Defensive/Special Team Safety: 6
- Fumble Recovery or Interception: 4
- Sack: 2
- Turnovers. In the event of a team turnover of any kind, the scoring credit for the turnover will only count for the original change in possession - any subsequent possession changes during that play are not counted.
- Tiebreakers. Should a tie exist between two (2) or more entrants eligible for the contest prizes, the winner will be the entrant that has the highest score in Team Group #1. If a tie persists, the winner will be the team with the highest score in Team Group #2. Persisting tiebreakers will continue using Team Group #3, Team Group #4, and so on. If a tie continues to persist, all remaining entrants will split evenly the prize. In all cases, an entry that does not win a tiebreaker is eliminated from consideration.
- Schedule Changes. Scoring is based only on the games actually played each week. If, for any reason, a player's game is postponed (due to weather, etc.) you will only receive points for that game if you have the player on your roster during the period the game is officially completed.
- Live Scoring. To the extent that this contest offers or displays live scoring, standings, results, statistics, or other information relating to the contest ("Live Information"), all such Live Information is unofficial and is offered for informational and/or entertainment purposes only.
- Offensive Points.
The Commissioner's Office. An official standards and practices committee called The Commissioner's Office has been established to govern the rules and play of this Contest.
- Mailing Address. You may address any questions, discrepancies, concerns or suggestions to The Commissioner's Office, Head2Head Sports LLC, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032.
- Rule Changes. The Commissioner's Office reserves the right to adjust any rule if such an adjustment best serves all competitors.
- Disqualification. The Commissioner's Office reserves the right to disqualify or refuse service to anyone if there is any evidence of tampering or manipulation. H2H reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for inappropriate and offensive use of the league chat feature, suspected cheating or non-adherence to the Official Rules. Disqualified entrants' sole remedy shall be limited to a refund of money paid to H2H in connection with joining Head2Head's Turkey Bowl Challenge.
- Entry Errors. Neither H2H nor any affiliates (collectively, referred to as "Affiliate") are responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. Neither H2H nor Affiliate is responsible for any unavailability of or interruptions to any service or equipment used in connection with the Contest, including without limitation (1) interruptions to any network, server, Internet, website, telephone, satellite, computer or other connections (2) failures of any telephone, satellite, hardware, software or other equipment, (3) garbled, misdirected or jumbled transmissions, or traffic congestion, or (4) other errors of any kind, whether human, technical, mechanical or electronic, or (5) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture any such information.
- No Return of Entries. Once submitted, entries become the sole property of H2H and will not be acknowledged or returned. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder, i.e., natural person, of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant. Potential winners may be required to show proof of identification. H2H may require that the potential winner provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address and/or password associated with the winning entry.
- Scoring Disputes. All scoring disputes must be received by the Commissioner's Office within three (3) days following the scoring period of the dispute. The dispute will be ruled on by the H2H Football Commissioner within three (3) days and this ruling will be final and binding.
- Scoring Errors. Occasionally, The Commissioner's Office may make an error. It is the sole responsibility of the Turkey Bowl Challenge participant to inform The Commissioner's Office within three (3) days of the end of the H2H Period in which the error occurred. All effort will be made to correct the error; however the decision of The Commissioner's Office is final.
- Player Strike and Schedule Changes. H2H takes no responsibility for any pro football games that are delayed or postponed (i.e. player strikes, weather, riots, etc.). For any reason and without notice, H2H reserves the right to cancel the Turkey Bowl Challenge contest without refund. If for any reason (including, but not limited to, strikes, lock-outs, acts of God, technical difficulties, governmental intervention, and other events not within the reasonable control of H2H) the NFL experiences a work stoppage and/or Head2Head Sports cannot, in its reasonable business judgment, continue this contest, then Turkey Bowl Challenge will not resume until both the NFL resumes its 2020 regular season and Head2Head Sports resumes this contest, if ever. If this contest does not resume before January 1, 2021, and less than two (2) of the selected NFL games have been completed prior to the date this contest is stopped, all transaction fees will be refunded and no prizes will be awarded. In the event of a cancelation or termination and at least two (2) of the scheduled NFL games have been completed, the entrant who has accumulated the highest point total (and who wins any pending tiebreakers) at the time of any said action will be awarded the prizes, or the prizes will be awarded in such other manner deemed fair and appropriate by H2H.
Prizes. Prizes will be awarded to the top point scoring teams during the professional football games scheduled to be played on Thanksgiving Day (November 26, 2020). The approximate retail value ("ARV") of all prizes is $2,216.00.
- Overall Prizes (100 winners). H2H will award one-hundred (100) prizes to the entrants who accumulate the most points during all the contest period. To calculate total points, H2H uses the total points accumulated during the contest period based upon the scoring system detailed in "Scoring". The Grand Prize is $1,000 cash, 2nd place is $500, 3rd - 5th places - $100, 6th-10th Places $25, 11th-50th Place - 2,000 H2H Fantasy Buck$, and 51st-100th Place - 1,000 H2H Fantasy Buck$.
- No Purchase Necessary to Win. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. Odds of winning prizes depend on the total number of eligible entries received and the relative pro football knowledge of all entrants.
- Substitution. No cash or other prize substitution, assignment or transfer of prizes permitted, except at H2H's sole discretion due to prize unavailability. H2H reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable value or greater value (e.g., H2H may opt instead to award the cash equivalent, up to but not greater than the ARV, of any prize in lieu of the prize itself).
- Prize Delivery. Prize Winners will receive IRS tax form 1099-M and will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and a liability release within thirty (30) days of notification. Winners should allow up to 6-8 weeks after they return their signed affidavit to receive their prize. Prizes returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within thirty (30) days after being sent will be forfeited.
- No Warranty. Entrants acknowledge that H2H and their respective agencies or related companies have not made nor are in any manner responsible for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality. The only warranty for any prize is the standard limited written warranty from the prize's manufacturer, if any, which may be included with, and applicable to, the prize. Organizers and sponsors are not responsible for any damages or injury incurred by a Turkey Bowl Challenge entrant as a result of winning.
- Verification. All potential winning players are subject to verification by H2H whose decisions are final. H2H shall solely determine any form of verification. An entrant is not a winner of any prize unless and until entrant's eligibility and the potential winning entry has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. H2H will not accept screen shots, affidavids or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. Any entry that occurs after the system has failed for any reason may be deemed a defective entry and void.
- Prize Notifications. Cash and merchandise prize winners will be notified by email within fourteen (14) days of the end of this contest. If a winner does not have a current email address, it is the winner's responsibility to request an affidavit via U.S. Mail or alternate method. To determine prize eligibility, all prize winners will be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within thirty (30) days of the contest end date. Failure to comply within this designated time period will result in prize disqualification.
- Alternate Potential Winners; Disqualification. A potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected (i.e., the person with the next most points) if (i) he/she does not comply with these rules (or is otherwise determined to be ineligible), (ii) he/she does not respond to the prize notice within thirty (30) days of its transmission (or receipt, if mailed), or if the emailed prize notice, after three attempts, is returned as undeliverable, or (iii) the prize is undeliverable for any reason. If H2H notifies, or seeks to deliver a prize to or otherwise attempts to contact an alternate potential winner, and such alternate potential winner is subsequently disqualified then H2H shall use its reasonable business judgment to determine, in its sole discretion, the disposition of the prize (e.g., may choose another alternate potential winner in a manner consistent with these rules or donate the prize to another entity, at it's sole discretion).
- Taxes. Taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Prize winners will receive a tax Form 1099-M and will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and a liability release within thirty (30) days of notification. In the event of non-compliance, the prize will not be awarded. Organizers and sponsors are not responsible for any damages or injury incurred by a Turkey Bowl Challenge entrant as a result of winning.
- Affidavits. As a condition of receiving a prize, potential winners may be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and, except where prohibited, a Publicity Release, within thirty (30) days of the date stated on the prize notice. Where applicable, the travel companion of the Grand Prize winner must also complete and sign a Liability Release and, where permitted by law, a Publicity Release included in winner's documents. Travel companion must be eighteen (18) years or older at time of document completion, unless traveling with winning parent/legal guardian.
- Release. By participating in this Contest or receiving a prize, entrants (and in particular, winners) agree to release and to indemnify and hold harmless H2H, Promoter, and each of their respective related companies, and all of its or their company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") for any liability, injury, death, loss or damages to entrant or any person or entity, including without limitation damage to personal or real property, caused in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by participation in this Contest (or related activities) or the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of a prize (including any travel or activity related to the prize).
- Restrictions. Prizes awarded in Turkey Bowl Challenge may be subject to legal restrictions. Entrants agree that in the event a legal authority challenges the award of prizes to winners of H2H Masters Challenge, H2H has the sole right to determine whether or not to award such prizes and whether or not to refund previous payments made by the entrant.
- Publicity. Except where prohibited, participation in this Contest constitutes winner's consent to H2H's and its agents' use of winner's name, likeness, voice, opinions and biographical information for publicity, advertising, trade or promotional purposes in any media or manner, now known or hereafter devised, worldwide, without further payment, consideration, notice or approval. Winners automatically grant to Head2Head Sports, and their affiliated businesses and sponsors, the right to use their name and likeness in advertising and promotion of this event without further permission or compensation. Residents of Missouri are not required to comply with the terms of this paragraph.
- Gambling Prohibition. This Contest is a fantasy sports contest designed strictly for entertainment purposes and may not be used in connection with any form of gambling.
- Refunds. Any entrant is entitled to cancel registration in the Contest and have all monies refunded if H2H receives written notice on or before the official start date of the Contest. After the start of the contest, no refunds will be made. All such requests must be addressed to Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032 or faxed to 480-429-0911.
Conditions of Participation.
- Conduct. H2H reserves the right in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate, and/or suspend the Contest and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, violates these official rules, falsifies personal information required to enter the Contest or claim a prize, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner. Without limiting the foregoing, H2H may lock out an entrant who, in H2H's sole judgment, has been disqualified, has questionable eligibility or is otherwise ineligible to enter. CAUTION: A PERSON WHO ATTEMPTS DELIBERATELY TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST OR TO ALTER OR DAMAGE A WEBSITE MAY BE SUBJECT TO CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PENALTIES AND FINES; AND H2H RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Collusion. To ensure that all H2H matchups operate with integrity and fair play, any collusion between owners of different teams for the benefit of certain teams over others is strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate dismissal without refund, including forfeiture of any and all potential prizes, and may be prohibited from participating in any future H2H contests.
- Contest Cancelation. Without limiting the foregoing, H2H may modify, cancel, terminate, and/or suspend the Contest if, in H2H's sole opinion, an incident of any kind occurs to corrupt or impair the administration, security, integrity, fairness or play (as intended) of the Contest, including without limitation: (a) viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, fraud or technical failure; or (b) earthquake, flood, fire, storm or other natural disaster, act of God; or (c) labor controversy or threat thereof, civil disturbance or commotion, disruption of the public markets, war or armed conflict (whether or not officially declared).
- Accept Official Rules. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to H2H's decisions. The decisions of H2H in regards to all matters of this Contest are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Limitations of Liability. By entering Turkey Bowl Challenge, you (1) acknowledge acceptance of these rules and agree to adhere to and be bound by them, and (2) release, and waive any rights of recovery against or in connection with H2H and their respective sponsors, contractors, agents, officers, and employees from and against any claims, expenses, damages and/or liability incurred by you in connection with or related to the operation of, or your participation in Turkey Bowl Challenge and (3) agree to hold H2H harmless from all typographical, statistical, transaction, and communication errors or omissions, except where prohibited. Head2Head Sports reserves the right to disqualify any participant for suspected cheating or non-adherence to these Official Rules, and to make corrections to scores and any other materials and contest information to correct such errors or omissions. H2H specifically disclaims any and all warranties and representations (whether express or implied) in connection with this contest and/or your participation in it.
- Internet Disclaimer. All entrants who register a team with Head2Head Sports may access their team(s) via this website, except for alternative entries outlined above. Internet access is not required to play the Turkey Bowl Challenge contest. If you bookmark our web site, we advise you to bookmark the home page. This page is used to communicate important contest information to our entrants. H2H is not responsible if the Internet portion of the contest is not capable of running as planned, for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of H2H which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this contest. H2H assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, faulty transmission or communication, line failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to contest activities conducted or information transmitted via the Internet or the telephone. H2H is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any telephone network, telephone line, cable network, cable, computer on-line system, server, equipment, or software. H2H is not responsible for the failure of any e-mail or entry or trade to be applied to a customer's account due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, phone or fax lines, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to a customer's computer related to or resulting from participation in this contest (including without limitation, damages by virus).
- Disputes/Choice of Law. Except as set forth in the preceding sentences and where prohibited, any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contest, whether asserted in contract, tort, statute, or otherwise (including whether or not such controversies or claims are arbitral) shall be settled by binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial Arbitration Rules then in effect. All hearings and proceedings shall take place in Phoenix, Maricopa County, Arizona, using Arizona law (excluding conflict of law rules), and without regard to the Federal Arbitration Act. H2H shall not be liable for any consequential, punitive or exemplary damages. If any provision of these rules should ever be held to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalid or unenforceable provision(s) shall be revised by H2H and shall not affect any other provisions of these rules, and such other provisions shall continue in full force and effect. In the event that the contest is challenged by any legal or regulatory authority, H2H reserves the right to discontinue or modify the contest, or to disqualify participants residing in the affected geographic areas. In such event, Head2Head Sports shall have no liability to any participants who are disqualified due to such an action.
- Official Rules; Winners Lists. H2H is responsible for the Contest and awarding of prizes. All rules and winners may be posted on the Website. For a copy of the Official Rules and/or list of winners, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
Attn: Turkey Bowl Challenge - Official Rules & Winners List
4727 E. Bell Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85032
Requests must be received within 30 days following the end of the Contest (i.e., by December 26, 2020).
- Copyright; Trademarks. The Contest and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2020 Head2Head Sports. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners, and the use of which does not imply approval or endorsement of, or participation in this Contest.
Turkey Bowl Challenge is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the National Football League ("NFL") or any NFL team or player. No purchase necessary to play.