H2H Salary Cap Golf is a game of skill and is void where prohibited by law.
- Affiliations. Head2Head ("H2H") Fantasy Golf and Head2Head SportsSM are owned by DRF Holdings LLC. This contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the Professional Golfers' Association of America ("PGA") or the PGA TOUR.
- Eligibility. H2H Fantasy Golf ("Game") is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, Washington, D.C. and Canada (excluding Puerto Rico and Quebec). This Game is void in all U.S. Territories and where prohibited. THIS CONTEST IS SUBJECT TO ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS. You must be 18 years of age or older as of April 11, 2019 to participate. THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. All employees and immediate family members of DRF Holdings LLC, Head2Head Sports, their sponsors, advertising, production, and fulfillment agencies are not eligible for prizes. Head2Head Sports reserves the right to disqualify any entry form that is incomplete or incorrect.
- Limit. Four (4) entries (i) per household (regardless of the number of email addresses or registered member accounts), or (ii) per email address (regardless of whether more than one person uses the same email address). If there are more than four entries from the same household, then only the first four entries, as determined by Head2Head Sports, will be eligible for prizes.
- Optional Service Package. You may enter H2H Fantasy Golf via the Complete Package, the Starter Package, or the Basic Package. The Complete Package price of $19.95 entitles you to receive all services for your team, including In-Game stats, season H2H schedule, weekly team reports, two (2) full-team free trade certificates, Internet and telephone customer service and more. The Starter Package price of $9.95 includes includes premium internet reports, one (1) full-team free trade certificate and telephone customer service. The Basic Package free entry entitles you to end of the week reports only. All payments must be in U.S. funds. Entries mailed or transmitted with insufficient funds or information or an invalid credit card may be disqualified and will not be processed until the correct amount of payment or information is received. Do not send cash. Make check or money order payable to "Head2Head Sports". Visa, American Express, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards are accepted.
- Final Entry Deadline. All mailed entries must be received by 3:00 pm Eastern Time ("ET") / Noon Pacific Time ("PT") on Wednesday, April 10, 2019. All Internet entries must be submitted by 8:00 am ET (5:00 am PT) on Thursday, April 11, 2019, in order to be eligible to play. Entries must be mailed to H2H Fantasy Golf, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd. Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032; or logged via this website. Head2Head Sports (H2H) takes no responsibility for misdirected entries, entries that are lost or damaged in the mail, or entries lost, damaged, or illegible because of poor fax transmission. H2H reserves the right to disqualify any entry form that has been incorrectly completed or is not completely legible. Only H2H Fantasy Golf entry forms or photocopies are allowed. All entries, along with all copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights associated therewith, become the property of H2H upon submission, and will not be returned to any entrant. Mailed entries without sufficient postage are void.
- Rosters. You have been granted an imaginary bank account of $100 Million to manage a roster consisting of six (6) PGA TOUR golfers. During the H2H Regular Season, no rosters may ever exceed the $100 Million salary cap. You must always have six golfers on your roster. Golfers that are amateur players are NOT eligible for selection, since they do not earn money from participation in the Tour Tournament. Teams submitted with incorrect or incomplete rosters will have a temporary roster assigned to them.
- Leagues. Each entry will be placed into one of eight (8) 4-team divisions within a 32-team league. Each league is generally determined in a random manner. Without exception, the same rules and trade deadlines and restrictions bind all teams in a given league. All Complete, Starter, and Basic Package teams will be placed in a standard league. You may form your own league or play with friends by sending up to 32 entries in the same envelope for mailed entries, or by joining a private Internet Buddy Pool group up to 32 teams for Internet entries. If less than 32 entries are submitted, the league will be filled with other entries. Entries that are not received in the same envelope or are not entered in the same private group or buddy league on the Internet, may request placement in the same league, but are not guaranteed to be placed in the same league. All league winners for the H2H Regular Season and the H2H Playoffs will be determined by cumulative points. Buddy leagues/pool registration deadlines are twelve (12) hours prior to the game registration deadline.
- H2H Point Scoring System. Each team will be ranked within its division by wins, and within its league and overall by total points. Your team's total H2H points will be calculated by applying the official money winnings earned (in US dollars) by each PGA TOUR golfer during each tournament, excluding any fractional dollars that the golfer may have earned. All H2H Golf period scoring is official and final with the start of the new H2H Golf period.
- Head2Head (H2H) Period. A H2H Period begins every Monday and runs through the immediately following Sunday. The first of seventeen (17) H2H Periods begins with the Masters Tournament on Thursday, April 11, 2019. The final H2H Period and H2H Regular Season ends with the Wyndham Championship on August 4, 2019. Each Period you will be matched against a different team in your league. If your team's H2H point total for that period is greater than your opponent's, then your team posts a win for that H2H Period. Your team posts a loss if your opponent records more H2H points. All dates are subject to change.
H2H Playoffs. After the final H2H Period, the top two (2) teams from each four-team division in each league with the best win/loss records will automatically qualify for the H2H playoffs. In addition, three (3) teams from each league that did not automatically qualify for the H2H Playoffs will earn "wildcard" playoff berths. These wildcard teams will be the three teams with the greatest cumulative H2H regular season point totals of all non-automatic playoff qualifiers in their respective leagues. In the event of a tie for the final wildcard position, all teams will qualify for the playoffs as a wildcard.
- All team win/loss records are erased and all playoff qualifiers start with zero points.
- All playoff qualifiers will be notified by email or via the website with H2H Playoff salaries, trade deadlines and playoff rules.
- The H2H Playoffs begin with The Northern Trust on Thursday, August 8, 2019 and end upon the completion of the THE TOUR Championship on August 25, 2019.
- Cumulative points throughout the H2H Playoffs determine the H2H Playoff winners.
- Player Salaries. Twice during H2H Fantasy Golf, player salary changes will occur. The first change will be at mid-season and the second change occurs after the H2H Regular Season. Salary changes at mid-season will be limited to salary decreases only. After the regular season and for use in the H2H Playoffs, all player salaries will be adjusted (increases and decreases). All Playoff qualifiers will be notified of the salary changes via the website, email or U.S. Mail at the conclusion of the regular season. Unlisted players may be added, at the designated salary determined by Head2Head, at any time prior to the season start or during the season based upon participant request and H2H Golf Commissioner's approval. Unlisted player values will be determined by previous performance and projections for the current season, based upon all information known by Head2Head Sports. It is the participant's responsibility to review the Player Selections web pages or Make Trades player list web page for the most recent player list.
- Trades. Any or all of your 6 golfers may be traded each week. A trade consists of dropping one golfer and picking up another golfer. Plan your trades carefully. Your modified regular season roster will be accepted only if the total team salary after all trades being made at that time does NOT exceed the $100 Million salary cap. To ensure you have the correct roster in place, confirm your new roster when you have completed trading. If you exit the website or phone call with a Sports Agent without confirming your roster with a confirmation number, your last confirmed roster will be the roster that is scored. The website will not allow you to confirm a roster that exceeds the salary cap. If for any reason H2H experiences technical difficulty with the website, changes to the rosters will not be taken until the website is re-opened. We recommend that you call at least 3 hours before the phone trading deadline. Waiting until the deadline to trade could result in rejection of your trades. Trades must be made via phone, Internet, or mail (alternative entrants only). If you do not have a credit card to trade via telephone, fax, or Internet, you may purchase groups of trades by sending a check or money order to Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd. Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Trades may be purchased in a group of 10 trades for $25, 20 trades for $40 or 50 trades for $90. If you pay by check or money order, you can only make phone or internet trades after your payment has been received and entered into our game website. Trade package money is good only for the teams assigned under your Member Id#. All approved trades are final.
- Using Full-Team Trade Certificates (Complete and Starter players only). With a Complete Package or Starter Package, you will receive two (2) Full-Team Trade Certificates (FTCs). With a Season Pass team entry (Complete Package entries only), you will receive four (4) FTCs. With each Certificate, you will have one phone or online session where you may trade up to all six of your golfers at no cost effective for any H2H Period. To make a valid trade, you must complete the process for the Full-Team Trade Certificate online or over the phone and receive a confirmation number. If you do not receive a confirmation number via the internet or over the phone, you do not have a valid use of your Full-Team Trade Certificate. All such trades must be submitted according to the rules, restrictions and deadlines designated in the official rules. All trades will be effective for the immediately following H2H Period. Trades made for any other H2H Period will not be allowed or accepted. Your Full-Team Trade Certificate is a single transaction trading session and any subsequent changes to your team must be made via paid trades or another FTC. After you receive a confirmation number while using your Certificate, it will be deemed to be redeemed. We suggest that all players consider keeping their FTCs to use during the H2H playoffs when the playoff player salaries may increase. The Full-Team Trade Certificates are designated for only the team in which they are assigned and are not transferable to other teams or member accounts and cannot be converted to individual prepaid trades.
Trade Deadlines. All trades will become effective with the first day of the of the next tournament only if your trade(s) is made by the appropriate trading deadline immediately preceding that next H2H Period. Golfers may be traded each week from Monday at 3:00 pm ET (Noon PT) until 7:00 pm ET (4pm PT) on Wednesday via the phone and up until 8:00 am ET (5am PT) on Thursday via the Internet*. No trades will be allowed via phone between 8:00 am ET (5am PT) Thursday and 3:00 pm ET (Noon PT) on the following Monday.
- THE MASTERS EXCEPTION. The trading deadline for The Masters (April 11-14) will be at 8:30 am ET (5:30 am PT) on Thursday, April 11th.
- THE OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP EXCEPTION. The week of The Open Championship (July 18-21), the weekly trade deadline is scheduled to coincide with the beginning of play. Please check the website for announcements or your personalized email for the specific trade deadlines.
- Voided Trades. Head2Head Sports reserves the right to void any and all trades without notice or refund. Your trades may be voided if you attempt to trade away golfers not on your roster or if you go over the salary cap. If your trades are voided, your roster will revert to the lineup of the previous H2H Period. Look on your weekly reports for confirmation of your trades. Voided Full-Team Trade Certificates will not be replaced nor applied to a future period.
- Phone Trades. All regular season phone trades are final as of the weekly trade deadline. No changes will be made after the trade deadline. After executing trades, it is each team owner's responsibility to have their trades repeated and to ask for a confirmation number from the sports agent. Each owner is also responsible for the salary cap restriction.
- Payment. All charges made through this website and our sports agents will be charged immediately to your credit card. If you do not have a credit card, you may place money on account by sending a check or money order, payable in advance to "Head2Head Sports"; mail to Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd. Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Please note your Member ID on your check or money order. All checks will be credited and will be available for trading within 72 hours of receipt, provided the account has sufficient funds for payment. There will be a $25 fee for any returned checks. You must have both a valid credit card number and expiration date on file or a credit balance in your account to view your weekly reports or make trades on your roster. No refunds will be made for unused credit or trades in your account, and there shall be no interest earned on such funds. By providing Head2Head with your credit card number, you agree to pay for all charges made in connection with this game. Head2Head reserves the right to suspend all game activity, internet access and trading, for accounts that do not have a valid credit card number and expiration date, or a credit balance. PRIZES WILL ONLY BE AWARDED TO ENTRANTS WHOSE ACCOUNTS ARE PAID IN FULL. If your account is not in good standing, any prizes won will be forfeited. Entrants are not required to open an account or pay an entry fee to play and to compete for prizes.
Prizes. To be eligible for prizes, your account must be in good standing, i.e. no declined credit cards or bounced checks. Prizes will be awarded on a H2H Period, Division, League, and Playoff basis.
- Period Prizes. H2H Period prizes are awarded to the top teams from all leagues. H2H Period prizes will be awarded for 17 periods (Periods 1 through 17) and will go to the three (3) teams (from any league) with the top H2H point totals in each of these periods.
- Division Prizes. Division winners, as determined by best win/loss record during the regular season, will be awarded with a $5.0 Million increase in salary cap for use in the H2H Playoffs and an 1,000 Fantasy Buck$ award and division runner-ups will be awarded with a $2.0 Million increase.
- League Prizes. Regular Season League prizes will be awarded to the one (1) team from each 32-team league that accumulates the most points during the H2H Regular Season. In the event of a Regular Season League prize tie, all prizes will be split evenly.
- Playoff Prizes. Playoff League prizes will be awarded to the twelve (12) teams from each 32-team league who qualify for the Playoffs and that accumulates the most points during the H2H Playoffs. Playoff prizes will be awarded to the top 100 teams (from all leagues, and who qualify for the H2H Playoffs) with the highest H2H Playoff point totals.
- For specific prize awards, refer to the prizes page on the web site. Each playoff prize category, including the Grand Prize, is available to be won from among all people who enter a participating H2H contest. Chances of winning depend upon the total number of entries received and the skill used in choosing your golfers. Prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded, no cash equivalents, no substitutes.
- All winners automatically grant to Head2Head Sports, LLC. the right to use their name, address and photo for publicity without compensation. Taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Prize winners will receive a tax Form 1099-M and will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and a liability release within ten days of notification. In the event of non-compliance, the prize will not be awarded. Organizers and sponsors are not responsible for any damages or injury incurred by a H2H Fantasy Golf entrant as a result of winning.
- For a list of all winners, send a #10, SASE to Head2Head Sports, LLC., 4727 E. Bell Rd. Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032 no later than September 25, 2019. Prizes awarded in H2H Fantasy Golf may be subject to legal restrictions. Entrants agree that in the event a legal authority challenges the award of prizes to winners of H2H Fantasy Golf, H2H has the sole right to determine whether or not to award such prizes and whether or not to refund previous payments made by the entrant. Cash and merchandise prize winners will be notified by U.S. Mail within 30 days of the end of the Golf season. To determine prize eligibility, all prize winners will be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within six months of the contest end date. Failure to comply within this designated time period will result in prize disqualification.
H2H Period Tiebreaker. In the event your team's H2H point total equals that of your opponent, the team with the lower team salary total for that H2H Period will post a win for the week. If the salary totals are the same, the team with the most cumulative points wins. If a tie still exists after applying these tiebreakers, the winner will be determined by the team with the most points for their 1st golfer in that week. If a tie still exists, the team with the most points for their 2nd golfer and so on in that order, will determine the winner. If a tie is still not broken after applying the preceding tiebreakers, then the winner will be determined randomly by the Commissioner's computer. These tiebreakers apply to individual games.
- H2H Division Tiebreaker. If two teams have the same win/loss record at the end of the H2H Regular Season, the team that won the H2H match-up will finish with the higher division ranking. If more than two teams have the same win/loss record, then division rank will be determined first by the best head2head record of all tied teams. If the head2head record can't break the tie, we will then break the tie by cumulative H2H Regular Season point totals (highest to lowest is associated to final division rank). If a tie remains in either case, each tied team will share the division rank.
- H2H Regular Season Tiebreaker. If two or more teams from the same league have the same number of regular season points, the team with the highest score in week 17 will be declared the Regular Season winner. If a tie still exists after applying the first tiebreaker, the remaining periods starting with the most recent (i.e. week 16, 15, 14 and so on) will be used until the tie is broken. If a tie still exists after applying the tiebreakers, the prize(s) will be split evenly among the tied teams.
- Single Week High Score Tiebreaker. In the event of a tie for the Single Highest Week Score (both the league and all leagues prizes), the first winning tiebreaker will be the lowest team salary cap for the highest week score week. In the event this doesn't break the tie, the next tiebreaker will be the team with the highest cumulative score for the H2H Regular Season. If a tie still exists after applying both tiebreakers, the prize(s) will be split evenly among the tied teams.
- H2H Playoffs Tiebreaker. If a tie exists after the H2H Playoffs, the team with the greater cumulative H2H Regular Season point total will win the tiebreaker. If a tie still exists after applying the first tiebreaker, the team with the greater point total in THE TOUR Championship will be the winner. If a tie still exists after applying these tiebreakers, the respective prize(s) will be split evenly among all tied teams.
- The Commissioner's Office. An official standards and practices committee called The Commissioner's Office has been established to govern the rules and play of H2H Fantasy Golf. You may address any questions, discrepancies, concerns or suggestions to The Commissioner's Office, c/o Head2Head Sports, LLC., 4727 E. Bell Rd. Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032, phone (480) 429-8844 or fax (480) 429-0911. The Commissioner's Office reserves the right to adjust any rule if such an adjustment best serves all competitors. The Commissioner's Office also reserves the right to disqualify or refuse service to anyone if there is any evidence of tampering or manipulation. H2H reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for inappropriate and offensive use of the league chat feature, suspected cheating, or non-adherence to the Official Rules. Disqualified entrants' sole remedy shall be limited to a refund of money paid to H2H in connection with playing H2H Fantasy Golf. All scoring disputes must be submitted by 5:00 PM PT the Wednesday following the scoring period of the dispute. The dispute will be ruled on by the H2H Golf Commissioner prior to the start of the next H2H Golf period and this ruling will be final and binding. All H2H Golf period scoring is official and final with the start of the new H2H Golf period.
- Errors. Occasionally, The Commissioner's Office may make an error. It is the sole responsibility of the H2H Fantasy Golf participant to inform The Commissioner's Office within three days of the end of the H2H Period in which the error occurred. All effort will be made to correct the error; however the decision of The Commissioner's Office is final.
- Publicity. H2H reserves the right to use H2H Fantasy Golf entrant's names for publicity. Winners automatically grant to Head2Head Sports, LLC. and their affiliated businesses and sponsors, the right to use their name and likeness in advertising and promotion of this event without further permission or compensation. Residents of Missouri are not required to comply with the terms of this paragraph.
- Player Strike, Work Stoppage, Schedule Changes and Contest Cancellation. Head2Head Sports, LLC. takes no responsibility for any tournaments that are delayed or postponed (e.g. player strikes, work stoppages, weather, terrorism). Head2Head Sports reserves the right to cancel the H2H Fantasy Golf contest without refund for any reason. H2H Golf regular season league prize fulfillment will be based on the percentage of the Major League Golf regular season completed at the time of cancellation. H2H Golf Playoff prizes, including league and overall, may not be fulfilled if the contest cancellation occurs prior to completion of the PGA TOUR playoffs.
- Gambling. H2H Fantasy Golf may not be used for any form of gambling.
- Refunds. Any entrant is entitled to cancel registration in the game and have all monies refunded if H2H receives written notice on or before fourteen (14) days from the official start date of the game. After fourteen (14) days from the start of the contest, no refunds will be made. All such requests must be addressed to Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd. Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032, or faxed to 480-429-0911.
- Upgrades. Starter and Basic Package Users may upgrade to the Complete Package for $25.00 prior to the start of the H2H Playoffs.
Conditions of Participation.
- Conduct. H2H reserves the right in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate, and/or suspend the Game and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, violates these official rules, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner. Without limiting the foregoing, H2H may lock out an entrant who, in H2H's sole judgment, has been disqualified, has questionable eligibility or is otherwise ineligible to enter. CAUTION: A PERSON WHO ATTEMPTS DELIBERATELY TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS GAME OR TO ALTER OR DAMAGE A WEBSITE MAY BE SUBJECT TO CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PENALTIES AND FINES; AND H2H RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Incidents. Without limiting the foregoing, H2H may modify, cancel, terminate, and/or suspend the Game if, in the H2H's sole opinion, an incident of any kind occurs to corrupt or impair the administration, security, integrity, fairness or play (as intended) of the Game, including without limitation: (a) viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, fraud or technical failure; or (b) earthquake, flood, fire, storm or other natural disaster, act of God; or (c) labor controversy or threat thereof, civil disturbance or commotion, disruption of the public markets, war or armed conflict (whether or not officially declared).
- Cancellation. In the event of a cancellation or termination, the entrant who has accumulated the highest point total (and who wins any pending tiebreakers) at the time of any said action will be awarded the prizes, or the prizes will be awarded in such other manner deemed fair and appropriate by H2H.
- No Purchase Necessary to Win. To request an alternative entry void of all services, send your name, address, and telephone number printed on a 3x5 card along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Head2Head Sports, LLC., H2H Golf Alternative Entry, 4727 E. Bell Rd. Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032 (WA and VT residents may omit return stamp). Limit one request per envelope. Alternative entrants will receive no team information during the season and cannot obtain additional team information (including league standings) over the telephone or internet. Alternative entry team selection forms must be returned to H2H no later than Friday, April 5, 2019. Your participation via alternative entry in this contest constitutes your acknowledgment and agreement that you have read, understand, and agree to the terms of these rules and that you have not paid any consideration (including, but not limited to, any amount paid for the purchase of a computer or for internet access) for the purpose of playing H2H Fantasy Golf.
Trading for an alternative entry team can be done by placing all necessary details of trades (your name, golfer names and ID numbers to drop and add, etc.) in a letter sized envelope and sending it to Head2Head Sports, H2H Golf Alternative Entry Trades, 4727 E. Bell Rd. Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Alternative entry trades must be received by Wednesday of each week to be processed and valid for the immediately following week of play. H2H reserves the right to disqualify any alternative entry trades that arrive late, or are received with insufficient, incorrect or illegible information (e.g., insufficient Player ID number). Alternative entries cannot be upgraded to the Complete package at any time during the season.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Limitations of Liability. By entering H2H Fantasy Golf, you (1) acknowledge acceptance of these rules and agree to adhere to and be bound by them, and (2) release, and waive any rights of recovery against or in connection with H2H and their respective sponsors, contractors, agents, officers, and employees from and against any claims, expenses, damages and/or liability incurred by you in connection with or related to the operation of, or your participation in Fantasy Golf and (3) agree to hold H2H harmless from all typographical, statistical, transaction, and communication errors or omissions, except where prohibited. Head2Head Sports reserves the right to disqualify any participant for suspected cheating or non-adherence to these Official Rules, and to make corrections to scores and any other material and information to correct such errors or omissions. H2H specifically disclaims any and all warranties and representations (whether express or implied) in connection with this contest and/or your participation in it.
- Internet Disclaimer. All entrants who open a Complete, Starter or Basic Package account with Head2Head Sports may access their team(s) via this website. Internet access is not required to play the H2H Fantasy Golf game. If you bookmark our web site, we advise you to bookmark the home page. This page is used to communicate important game information to our entrants. H2H is not responsible if the Internet portion of the game is not capable of running as planned, for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of H2H which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this game. H2H assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, faulty transmission or communication, line failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to game activities conducted or information transmitted via the Internet or the telephone. H2H is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any telephone network, telephone line, cable network, cable, computer on-line system, server, equipment, or software. H2H is not responsible for the failure of any e-mail or entry or trade to be applied to a customer's account due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, phone or fax lines, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to a customer's computer related to or resulting from participation in this game (including without limitation, damages by virus).
- Disputes/Choice of Law. Except as set forth in the preceding sentences and where prohibited, any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contest, whether asserted in contract, tort, statute, or otherwise (including whether or not such controversies or claims are arbitral) shall be settled by binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial Arbitration Rules then in effect. All hearings and proceedings shall take place in Phoenix, Maricopa County, Arizona, using Arizona law (excluding conflict of law rules), and without regard to the Federal Arbitration Act. H2H shall not be liable for any consequential, punitive or exemplary damages. If any provision of these rules should ever be held to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalid or unenforceable provision(s) shall be revised by H2H and shall not affect any other provisions of these rules, and such other provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
- Address; Copyright. H2H is responsible for the Game and awarding of prizes. H2H's address is 4727 E. Bell Rd. Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. The Game and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2019 Head2Head Sports LLC.