H2H Hockey is a game of skill and is void where prohibited by law.
- Affiliations. Head2Head ("H2H") Fantasy Hockey ("Contest") and Head2Head SportsSM are owned by DRF Holdings LLC. This contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the National Hockey League ("NHL") or any NHL team or player.
Eligibility. H2H Fantasy Hockey is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, Washington, D.C. and Canada (excluding Quebec, Puerto Rico, and all U.S. Territories). THIS CONTEST IS SUBJECT TO ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS AND IS VOID WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older, or the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence, whichever is greater, as of October 2, 2019 to participate.
- All employees and immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or "step" of each) of DRF Holdings LLC, Head2Head Sports, their sponsors, advertising, production, support, and fulfillment agencies are not eligible for prizes.
- Athletes, coaches and other team management, team support personnel (e.g., without limitation, team physicians) and team owners may not participate in H2H Fantasy Hockey if associated with the NHL. Team owners, referees, league employees, sports commissioners and other individuals who through an ownership interest or game-related employment can influence the contest gameplay are likewise ineligible.
- Head2Head Sports reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of all entrants, and to disqualify any entry form that arrives late or is lost, damaged, illegible, incomplete or incorrect.
- Optional Service Packages. You may enter H2H Fantasy Hockey via the Complete Package, the Starter Package, or the Basic Package. The Complete Package price of $24.95 entitles you to receive all services for your team, including In-Game stats, season H2H schedule, weekly team reports, one (1) free Full-Team Trade Certificate, Internet and telephone customer service and more. The Starter Package price of $14.95 includes premium internet reports, one (1) free Full-Team Trade Certificate and telephone customer service. The Basic Package free entry entitles you to end of the week reports only. All payments must be in U.S. funds. Entries mailed or transmitted with insufficient funds or information or an invalid credit card may be disqualified and will not be processed until the correct amount of payment or information is received. Do not send cash. Make check or money order payable to "Head2Head Sports". Visa, American Express, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards are accepted.
Limit. Four (4) entries (i) per household (regardless of the number of email addresses or registered member accounts), or (ii) per email address (regardless of whether more than one person uses the same email address). If there are more than four entries from the same household, then only the first four entries, as determined by Head2Head Sports, will be eligible for prizes.
- Multiple Accounts. Individuals may not register more than one (1) member account with Head2Head Sports. Any individuals caught participating in the contest with more than one registered member account, as solely determined by Head2Head Sports, may have their ineligible member accounts closed without notice and be disqualified from any current and future contests.
- Shared Accounts. All contest entries may only be played under the registered member account in which they were entered. Entries may not be transferred to another member account or played by another individual. Likewise, registered members may not submit entries on behalf of someone without a Head2Head Sports member account, or submit entries for individuals that are ineligible to participate in the Contest.
- Basic Package Entry. Only one (1) Basic Package free entry is allowed per registered member account. Duplicate entries, as determined by Head2Head Sports, will be disqualified.
- Final Entry Deadline. To begin play with H2H Period #1, entry must be received by Internet or phone no later than 10pm ET/7pm PT on Wednesday, October 2, 2019 in order to be eligible to play. All mailed entries must be received by 7pm ET/4pm PT on Tuesday, October 1, 2019. Mailed entries must be sent to H2H Fantasy Hockey, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd. Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032; or logged via the website or mobile application. Head2Head Sports (H2H) takes no responsibility for misdirected entries, entries that are lost or damaged in the mail, or entries lost, damaged, or illegible because of poor transmission. H2H reserves the right to disqualify any entry form that has been incorrectly completed or is not completely legible. Only H2H Fantasy Hockey entry forms are allowed. All entries, along with all copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights associated therewith, become the property of H2H upon submission, and will not be returned to any entrant. Mailed entries without sufficient postage are void.
Leagues. Each entry will be placed into one of four 8-team divisions within a 32-team league. Each league is generally determined in a random manner. Without exception, the same rules and trade deadlines and restrictions bind all teams in a given league.
- League Assignments. All Complete, Starter, Basic and Alternative Package teams will be placed in a standard league.
- Buddy Leagues. You may form your own league or play with friends by sending up to 32 entries in the same envelope for mailed entries, or by joining a private Buddy League group up to 32 teams for internet entries. If less than 32 entries are submitted, the league will be filled with other entries. Entries that are not received in the same envelope or are not entered in the same private group or buddy league on the Internet, may request placement in the same league, but are not guaranteed to be placed in the same league. Buddy leagues/pool registration deadlines are four (4) hours prior to the first scheduled pro hockey game.
- Multiple Teams. In order to keep the leagues as competitive as possible, owners will not be permitted to request to have multiple teams placed in the same league. Depending on league availability at the time of entry, it may not be possible to place all owner teams in separate leagues.
- League Winners. All league winners for the H2H Regular season and the H2H Playoffs will be determined by cumulative points.
- Rosters. You have been granted an imaginary bank account of $100 Million to manage a roster consisting of two centers, two left wings, two right wings, two defensemen, one flex position, and one goaltender staff. The goaltender staff counts as one player. You may select a player only for the position designated for him by Head2Head Sports or use him in the flex position. Goaltender staffs are not eligible for the flex position. During the H2H Regular Season, no roster may ever exceed the $100 Million salary cap. You must always have 10 players on your roster. Teams submitted with incorrect or incomplete rosters will have a temporary roster assigned to them.
- Player Salaries. Player salaries will be determined by Head2Head staff based upon past performance and projected performance.
- Salary Changes. Twice during H2H Fantasy Hockey, player salary changes will occur. The first change will be at mid-season and the second change occurs after the H2H Regular Season. Salary changes at mid-season will be limited to salary decreases only. After the regular season and for use in the H2H Playoffs, all player salaries will be adjusted (increases and decreases). All Playoff qualifiers will be notified of the salary changes via the website, mobile application, email or U.S. Mail at the conclusion of the regular season.
- Positions. Player position eligibility and designation is determined by H2H during the pre-season and may be changed any time by H2H before the start of the pro hockey season. H2H Fantasy Hockey participants agree to accept these designations and understand the final position designations may be different than a player's on-ice position after the start of the pro hockey season.
- Unlisted Players. Unlisted players may be added at any time prior to the season start or during the season based upon participant request and Head2Head's formula using the projected value for the remainder of the season and past performance. It is the participant's responsibility to review the Player Selections pages or Make Trades player list page for the most recent player list.
H2H Point Scoring System. Each team will be ranked within its Division by wins, and within its league and overall by total points. Your team's total H2H points will be calculated by applying the official H2H scoring system:
- Offensive Points. For forwards & defensemen, 3 H2H points for a goal, 2 H2H points for an assist, 1 bonus H2H point for a power-play goal, and 2 bonus H2H points for a short-handed goal. A bonus +5 H2H points are added if the player scores a hat trick (3 or more goals in a single game).
- Defensmen Points. For defensemen only, one H2H point added or subtracted for each plus/minus point received. Plus/Minus points are not awarded to offensive players and goaltender staff.
- Goaltender Staff. For goaltender staffs, 5 H2H points earned for a win, 3 bonus H2H points for a shutout, one H2H point subtracted for each goal allowed, and 1 H2H point earned for every 5 saves. Any goals, assists, or plus/minus statistics earned by goaltenders do not count.
- Schedule Changes. Scoring is based only on the games actually played each week. If, for any reason, a player's game is postponed (due to weather, etc.) you will only receive points for that game if you have the player on your roster during the period that the game is officially completed. All H2H Fantasy Hockey period scoring is official and final with the start of the new H2H Fantasy Hockey period.
- Team Changes. If a pro hockey player is traded from one pro hockey team to another, you will continue to receive points for that player as long as he remains on your roster.
- All-Star Break. Head2Head will take a "bye week" from January 22nd-28th during the NHL All-Star Break. Most NHL teams have only one game scheduled that week, and so, due to a lack of competition, we will take that week off from gameplay.
- Live Scoring. To the extent that this contest offers or displays live scoring, standings, results, statistics, or other information relating to the contest ("Live Information"), all such Live Information is unofficial and is offered for informational and/or entertainment purposes only.
- Head-2-Head (H2H) Period. A H2H Period begins every Wednesday and runs through the immediately following Tuesday. The first of twenty-six (26) H2H Periods begins with the first pro hockey game played on Wednesday, October 2, 2019. The final H2H Period and H2H Regular Season end with the last game played on Saturday, April 4, 2020. Each Period, you will be matched against a different team in your league. If your team's H2H point total for that period is greater than your opponent's, then your team posts a win for that H2H Period. Your team posts a loss if your opponent records more H2H points. All dates are subject to change. If, for any reason, regular season games are re-scheduled to begin play after April 4, 2020, those stats will NOT be included in the weekly or season totals. Statistics for games that are postponed will be counted in the weeks when the games are actually played.
Trades. Any or all of your 10 players may be traded each week. A trade consists of dropping one player and picking up another player at the same position (center, left wing, right wing, defenseman or goaltender staff). Plan your trades carefully. Your modified regular season roster will be accepted only if the total team salary after all trades being made at that time does NOT exceed the $100 Million salary cap.
- To ensure you have the correct roster in place, confirm your new roster when you have completed trading. It is each team owner's responsibility to receive a valid confirmation number. If you exit the website, mobile application, or phone call with a Sports Agent without confirming your roster with a confirmation number, your last confirmed roster will be the roster that is scored.
- The website and mobile applications will not allow you to confirm a roster that exceeds the salary cap. If for any reason H2H experiences technical difficulty with the website, changes to rosters will not be taken until the trading systems are re-opened.
- Trades must be made via phone, Internet, or mail (alternative entrants only). Waiting until the deadline to trade could result in rejection of your trades. We recommend that you execute your trades at least 3 hours prior to the trading deadline. If you do not have a credit card to trade via telephone, fax, or Internet, you may purchase groups of trades by sending a check or money order to:
4727 E. Bell Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85032
Trades may be purchased in a group of 10 trades for $25, 20 trades for $40, 50 trades for $90 or 100 trades for $175. If you pay by check or money order, you can only make phone or internet trades after your payment has been received and entered into our system. Trade package money is good only for the teams assigned under your Member ID#. Trades for the H2H Playoffs may be made via internet or phone as well. All approved trades are final.
- To execute trades via phone, mail, or email, the following must be provided: Member Id#, Member Name, Team Name, Name and Id# of player(s) to be dropped from the starting lineup, and Name and Id# of player(s) to be added to the starting lineup. Trades made via phone or email must be called in or delivered no later than 15 minutes prior to the trade deadline. H2H's timestamps on email and phone messages will serve as the official delivery time for trades. Trades that arrive late or are lost, damaged, inaudible, incomplete or incorrect, result in an invalid roster (exceed the salary cap, contain duplicate or invalid players, attempt to drop or add locked players, etc.), or whose accounts do not contain enough prepaid trades to cover the number of trades to be executed will be rejected.
- Using Full-Team Trade Certificates (Complete and Starter players only). With a Complete Package or Starter Package, you will receive one (1) Full-Team Trade Certificate (FTC). With a Season Pass team entry (Complete Package entries only), you will receive three (3) FTCs. With this Certificate, you will have one phone or online session where you may trade up to all ten of your players at no cost effective for any H2H Period. To make a valid trade, you must complete the process for the Full-Team Trade Certificate online or over the phone and receive a confirmation number. If you do not receive a confirmation number via the internet or over the phone, you do not have a valid use of your Full-Team Trade Certificate. All such trades must be submitted according to the rules, restrictions and deadlines designated in the official rules. All trades will be effective for the immediately following H2H Period. Trades made for any other H2H Period will not be allowed or accepted. Your Full-Team Trade Certificate is a single transaction trading session and any subsequent changes to your team must be made via paid trades or another FTC. After you receive a confirmation number while using your Certificate, it will be deemed to be redeemed. We suggest that all players consider keeping their FTCs to use during the H2H playoffs when the playoff player salaries may increase. The Full-Team Trade Certificates are designated for only the team in which they are assigned and are not transferable to other teams or member accounts and cannot be converted to individual prepaid trades.
Trade Deadlines. All trades will become effective with the first pro hockey game of the next H2H Period only if your trade(s) is made by the appropriate trading deadline immediately preceding that next H2H Period - note the exception below for early games. The weekly trade deadline is 7pm ET/4pm PT on Wednesday via the phone and up until 10pm ET/7pm PT via the Internet. To ensure you have the correct roster in place, confirm your new roster when you have completed trading. It is each team owner's responsibility to receive a valid confirmation number.
- Early Games/Flexible Trading. The NHL may schedule games to be played prior to the final H2H Hockey trading deadline each week - ex: afternoon games, or games moved earlier because of weather, etc. In these situations, you have the ability to choose a player prior to the designated NHL start/tip-off time. Any players on your roster from those teams playing at the designated start time will be locked on your roster for that H2H period. After the designated start time, you will be unable to pick up or drop players or teams from the game(s) that have started. For the remainder of the period, you will be limited to choose from teams that have not played prior to the designated final trade deadline.
- Christmas/New Years Exception. Due to the lack of NHL games scheduled around the holidays, the trade deadline for the first period after Christmas (Period 13) will be moved to 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday, December 27, 2019, and the trade deadline for the following week (Period 14) will be 10pm ET/7pm PT on Thursday, January 2, 2020. Note that flexible trading procedures will still be in effect for games that may start before the trade deadlines.
- H2H Playoffs. Trades for the H2H Playoffs must be executed by the applicable playoff trade deadlines to be announced via email and the announcements section. There are four (4) periods of trading in the H2H Playoffs, including a separate trading period for the Stanley Cup Finals.
- Voided Trades. Head2Head Sports reserves the right to void any and all trades without notice or refund. Your trades may be voided if you attempt to trade away players not on your roster, if you go over the salary cap, attempt to trade player(s) of different positions, or exclude your Member ID# or Player ID#'s. If your trades are voided, your roster will revert to the lineup of the previous H2H Period. Look on your weekly reports for confirmation of your trades. Voided Full-Team Trade Certificates will not be replaced nor applied to a future period.
- Illegal Lineups. If a team has exceeded the salary cap, does not contain the correct number of position players, contains duplicated players or otherwise has provided an illegal lineup, that team will be disqualified for the scoring period and will score zero (0) points. Illegal lineups that are corrected before the trade deadline for the period will be restored to eligible status and again be eligible to earn H2H points.
H2H Playoffs. After the final H2H Period, the three (3) teams from each eight-team division from each league with the best win/loss records will automatically qualify for the H2H playoffs. In addition, four (4) teams from each league that did not automatically qualify for the H2H Playoffs will earn "wildcard" playoff berths. These wildcard teams will be the four teams with the greatest cumulative H2H regular season point totals of all non-automatic playoff qualifiers in their respective leagues. In the event of a tie for the final wildcard position, all tied participants will qualify for the playoffs as a wildcard.
- All team win/loss records are erased and all playoff qualifiers start with zero points.
- All playoff qualifiers will be notified by U.S. Mail, email, website or via our mobile application with updated H2H Playoff salaries, trade deadlines and playoff rules. The H2H Playoffs begin with the first game of the NHL playoffs on or around April 7, 2020 and end upon the completion of the last game of the Stanley Cup Finals. All games played in the H2H Playoffs are counted towards a player's total points.
- Cumulative points throughout the H2H Playoffs determine the H2H Playoff winners.
- There are a total of four (4) rounds of trading during the NHL Playoffs - meaning there is one trading period for each round of the NHL playoffs, including a separate trading period for the Stanley Cup Finals.
- Note that the H2H Playoffs do not include any real-life NHL playoff games (or so-called "one game playoffs") added to the schedule by the NHL after the conclusion of the NHL regular season to break a tie for playoff position.
Payment. All charges made through the website, mobile applications, and our sports agents will be charged immediately to your credit card.
- Check/Money Order. If you do not have a credit card, you may place money on account by sending a check or money order, payable in advance to "Head2Head Sports"; mail to:
4727 E. Bell Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85032
Please note your Member ID on your check or money order. All checks will be credited and will be available for trading within 72 hours of receipt, provided the account has sufficient funds for payment. There will be a $25 fee for any returned checks.
- Refunds. No refunds will be made for unused credit or trades in your account, and there shall be no interest earned on such funds. By providing Head2Head with your credit card number, you agree to pay for all charges made in connection with this contest. Head2Head reserves the right to suspend all contest activity, internet access and trading, for accounts that do not have a valid credit card number and expiration date, or have a credit balance.
- Prizes will only be awarded to entrants whose accounts are paid in full. If your account is not in good standing, any prizes won will be forfeited. Entrants are not required to open an account or pay an optional service fee to play and to compete for prizes.
- Check/Money Order. If you do not have a credit card, you may place money on account by sending a check or money order, payable in advance to "Head2Head Sports"; mail to:
Prizes. To be eligible for prizes, your account must be in good standing, i.e. no declined credit cards or bounced checks. Prizes will be awarded on a H2H Period, Division, League, and Playoff basis.
- Period Prizes. H2H Period prizes are awarded to the top teams from all H2H leagues. H2H Period prizes will be awarded for 26 periods (Periods 1 through 26) and will go to the three (3) teams (from any league) with the top H2H point totals in each of these periods.
- Division Prizes. Division winners, as determined by best win/loss record, will be awarded with a division prize (1,000 Fantasy Bucks) and a $5.0 Million increase in salary cap for use in the H2H Playoffs. Division runner-ups will be awarded with a $2.0 Million increase.
- League Prizes. Regular Season League prizes will be awarded to the one (1) team from each 32-team league that accumulates the most points during the H2H Regular Season. In the event of a Regular Season League prize tie, all prizes will be split evenly.
- Playoff Prizes. Playoff League prizes will be awarded to the twelve (12) teams from each 32-team league who qualify for the Playoffs and that accumulates the most points during the H2H Playoffs. Playoff prizes will be awarded to the top 100 teams (from all leagues, and who qualify for the H2H Playoffs) with the highest H2H Playoff point totals.
- Chance of Winning. For specific prize awards, refer to the Prizes page on the website, mobile application, or the advertisement from which you entered this contest. Each playoff prize category, including the Grand Prize, is available to be won from among all people who enter a participating H2H contest. Chances of winning depend upon the total number of entries received and the skill used in choosing your players. Prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded, no cash equivalents, no substitutes.
- Taxes. Taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Prize winners will receive a tax Form 1099-M and will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and a liability release for Head2Head Sports within ten days of notification. In the event of non-compliance, the prize will not be awarded. Organizers and sponsors are not responsible for any damages or injury incurred by a H2H Fantasy Hockey entrant as a result of winning.
- Publicity. H2H reserves the right to use H2H Fantasy Hockey entrant's names for publicity. Winners automatically grant to Head2Head Sports, Inc. the right to use their name and likeness in advertising and promotion of this event without further permission or compensation. Residents of Missouri are not required to comply with the terms of this paragraph.
- Winners List. For a list of all winners, send a #10 SASE to 2019-20 H2H Fantasy Hockey Winners List, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd. Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032 no later than July 15, 2020. Prizes awarded in H2H Fantasy Hockey may be subject to legal restrictions. Entrants agree that in the event a legal authority challenges the award of prizes to winners of H2H Fantasy Hockey, H2H has the sole right to determine whether or not to award such prizes and whether or not to refund previous payments made by the entrant. Cash and merchandise prize winners will be notified by U.S. Mail or email within 30 days of the end of this contest. To determine prize eligibility, all prize winners will be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within six months of the contest end date. Failure to comply within this designated time period will result in prize disqualification.
- H2H Period Tiebreaker. In the event your team's H2H point total equals that of your opponent, the team with the lower team salary total for that H2H Period will post a win for the week. If the salary totals are the same, the team with the most cumulative points wins. If a tie still exists after applying these tiebreakers, the winner will be determined by the team with the most points scored by their centers for that week. If a tie still exists, the team with the most left wing, right wing, defensemen, goaltender staff points and flex position, in that order, will determine the winner. If a tie is still not broken after applying the preceding tiebreakers, then the winner will be determined randomly by the Commissioner's computer. These tiebreakers apply to individual games, weekly high scores and the highest single week score for the season.
- H2H Division Tiebreaker. If two teams have the same win/loss record at the end of the H2H Regular Season, the team that won the H2H match-up will finish with the higher division ranking. If more than two teams have the same win/loss record, then division rank will be determined first by the best head2head record of all tied teams. If the head2head record can't break the tie, we will then break the tie by cumulative H2H Regular Season point totals (highest to lowest is associated to final division rank). If a tie remains in either case, each tied team will share the division rank.
- H2H Regular Season Tiebreaker. If two or more teams from the same league have the same number of regular season points, the team with the greater point total in week 26 will be declared the Regular Season winner. If a tie still exists after applying the first tiebreaker, then the team with the greater point total in week 25, week 24, week 23, etc. until a winner is determined. If a tie still exists after applying the tiebreakers, the prize(s) will be split evenly among the tied teams.
- Single Week High Score Tiebreaker. In the event of a tie for the Single Highest Week Score (both the league and all leagues prizes), the first winning tiebreaker will be the lowest team salary cap for the highest week score week. In the event this doesn't break the tie, the next tiebreaker will be the team with the highest cumulative score for the H2H Regular Season. If a tie still exists after applying both tiebreakers, the prize(s) will be split evenly among the tied teams.
- H2H Playoffs Tiebreaker. If a tie exists after the H2H Playoffs, the team with the greater cumulative H2H Regular Season point total will win the tiebreaker. If a tie still exists after applying the first tiebreaker, the team with the greater point total in the Stanley Cup Finals will be the winner. If a tie still exists after applying these tiebreakers, the respective prize(s) will be split evenly among all tied teams.
The Commissioner's Office. An official standards and practices committee called The Commissioner's Office has been established to govern the rules and play of H2H Fantasy Hockey. You may address any questions, discrepancies, concerns or suggestions to The Commissioner's Office, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd. Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032, phone (480) 429-8844 or fax (480) 429-0911. The Commissioner's Office reserves the right to adjust any rule if such an adjustment best serves all competitors.
- Disqualification. The Commissioner's Office also reserves the right to disqualify or refuse service to anyone if there is any evidence of tampering or manipulation. It also reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for inappropriate and offensive use of the league chat feature, suspected cheating or non-adherence to the Official Rules. Disqualified entrants' sole remedy shall be limited to a refund of money paid to H2H in connection with playing H2H Fantasy Hockey.
- Scoring Disputes. All scoring disputes must be submitted by 5PM PT the Friday following the scoring period of the dispute. The dispute will be ruled on by the H2H Hockey Commissioner prior to the start of the next H2H Hockey period and this ruling will be final and binding. All H2H Hockey period scoring is official and final with the start of the new H2H Hockey period.
- Errors. Occasionally, The Commissioner's Office may make an error. It is the sole responsibility of the H2H Fantasy Hockey participant to inform The Commissioner's Office within two days of the end of the H2H Period in which the error occurred. All effort will be made to correct the error, however the decision of The Commissioner's Office is final. All H2H Hockey period scoring is official and final with the start of the new H2H Hockey period.
- Player Strike, Work Stoppage, Schedule Changes and Contest Cancelation. H2H takes no responsibility for any professional games that are delayed or postponed (e.g. player strikes, work stoppages, weather, terrorism). For any reason and without notice, Head2Head Sports reserves the right to cancel the H2H Fantasy Hockey contest without refund. H2H Hockey regular season league prize fulfillment will be based on the percentage of the National Hockey League regular season completed at the time of cancelation. H2H Hockey Playoff prizes, including league and overall, may not be fulfilled if the contest cancelation occurs prior to completion of the National Hockey League playoffs and Stanley Cup Finals.
- Gambling. H2H Fantasy Hockey is a fantasy sports contest designed strictly for entertainment purposes and may not be used in association with any form of gambling.
- Refunds. Any entrant is entitled to cancel registration in the contest and have all monies refunded if H2H receives written notice on or before fourteen (14) days from the official start date of the contest. After fourteen (14) days from the start of the contest, no refunds will be made. All such requests must be addressed to Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd. Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032 or faxed to (480) 429-0911.
- Upgrades. Starter and Basic Package Users may upgrade to the Complete Package for $25.00 prior to the start of the H2H Playoffs.
Conditions of Participation.
- Conduct. H2H reserves the right in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate, and/or suspend the Contest and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, violates these official rules, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner. Without limiting the foregoing, H2H may lock out an entrant who, in H2H's sole judgment, has been disqualified, has questionable eligibility or is otherwise ineligible to enter. CAUTION: A PERSON WHO ATTEMPTS DELIBERATELY TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST OR TO ALTER OR DAMAGE A WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION MAY BE SUBJECT TO CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PENALTIES AND FINES; AND H2H RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Incidents. Without limiting the foregoing, H2H may modify, cancel, terminate, and/or suspend the Contest if, in the H2H's sole opinion, an incident of any kind occurs to corrupt or impair the administration, security, integrity, fairness or play (as intended) of the Contest, including without limitation: (a) viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, fraud or technical failure; or (b) earthquake, flood, fire, storm or other natural disaster, act of God; or (c) labor controversy or threat thereof, civil disturbance or commotion, disruption of the public markets, war or armed conflict (whether or not officially declared).
- Cancelation. In the event of a cancelation or termination, the entrant who has accumulated the highest point total (and who wins any pending tiebreakers) at the time of any said action will be awarded the prizes, or the prizes will be awarded in such other manner deemed fair and appropriate by H2H.
- Accept Official Rules. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to H2H's decisions. The decisions of H2H in regards to all matters of this Contest are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
No Purchase Necessary to Win. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. Odds of winning prizes depend on the total number of eligible entries received and the relative pro hockey knowledge of all entrants.
- Alternative Entry. To receive an alternative entry for a standard league entry void of all services, send your name, address, and telephone number printed on a 3x5 card along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: H2H Hockey Alternative Entry, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd. Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032 (WA and VT residents may omit return stamp). Limit one request per envelope. Alternative Entry Packages must be submitted for a standard H2H Hockey league. Head2Head Sports must receive requests for alternative entries no later than September 24, 2019. Alternative entry team selection forms must be returned to Head2Head Sports by October 1, 2019. Alternative entrants will receive no team information during the season and cannot obtain additional team information (including league standings) over the telephone or Internet.
- Trading. Trading for an alternative entry team can be done by placing all necessary details of trades (your name, player names and ID numbers to drop and add, etc.) in a letter sized envelope and sending it to Head2Head Sports, H2H Hockey Alternative Entry Trades, 4727 E. Bell Rd. Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Alternative entry trades must be received by Monday of each week to be processed and valid for the immediately following week of play. Head2Head Sports reserves the right to disqualify any alternative entry trades that arrive late, or are received with insufficient, incorrect or illegible information (e.g., insufficient player name or ID number).
- Terms/Conditions. Your participation via alternative entry in this contest constitutes your acknowledgment and agreement that you have read, understand, and agree to the terms of these rules and that you have not paid any consideration (including, but not limited to, any amount paid for the purchase of a computer or for internet access) for the purpose of playing H2H Fantasy Hockey. Alternative entries cannot be upgraded to the Complete package at any time during the season.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Limitations of Liability. By entering H2H Fantasy Hockey, you (1) acknowledge acceptance of these rules and agree to adhere to and be bound by them, and (2) release, and waive any rights of recovery against or in connection with Head2Head Sports and their respective sponsors, contractors, agents, officers, and employees from and against any claims, expenses, damages and/or liability incurred by you in connection with or related to the operation of, or your participation in H2H Fantasy Hockey and (3) agree to hold Head2Head Sports harmless from all typographical, statistical, transaction, and communication errors or omissions, except where prohibited. Head2Head Sports reserves the right to disqualify any participant for suspected cheating or non-adherence to these Official Rules, and to make corrections to scores and any other material and information to correct such errors or omissions. H2H specifically disclaims any and all warranties and representations (whether express or implied) in connection with this contest and/or your participation in it.
- Internet Disclaimer. All entrants who open a Complete Package, Starter Package or Basic Entry Package account with Head2Head Sports may access their team(s) via the website or mobile application. Internet access is not required to play the H2H Fantasy Hockey contest. H2H is not responsible if the Internet portion of the contest is not capable of running as planned, for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of H2H which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this contest. H2H assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, faulty transmission or communication, line failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to contest activities conducted or information transmitted via the Internet or the telephone. H2H is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any telephone network, telephone line, cable network, cable, computer on-line system, server, equipment, or software. H2H is not responsible for the failure of any e-mail or entry or trade to be applied to a customer's account due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, phone or fax lines, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to a customer's computer related to or resulting from participation in this contest (including without limitation, damages by virus).
- Disputes/Choice of Law. Except as set forth in the preceding sentences and where prohibited, any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contest, whether asserted in contract, tort, statute, or otherwise (including whether or not such controversies or claims are arbitral) shall be settled by binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial Arbitration Rules then in effect. All hearings and proceedings shall take place in Phoenix, Maricopa County, Arizona, using Arizona law (excluding conflict of law rules), and without regard to the Federal Arbitration Act. H2H shall not be liable for any consequential, punitive or exemplary damages. If any provision of these rules should ever be held to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalid or unenforceable provision(s) shall be revised by H2H and shall not affect any other provisions of these rules, and such other provisions shall continue in full force and effect. In the event that the contest is challenged by any legal or regulatory authority, H2H reserves the right to discontinue or modify the contest, or to disqualify participants residing in the affected geographic areas. In such event, Head2Head Sports shall have no liability to any participants who are disqualified due to such an action.
- Address. H2H is responsible for the Contest and awarding of prizes. H2H's address for the purposes of this contest is:
4727 E. Bell Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85032
- Copyright; Trademarks. The Contest and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2019 Head2Head Sports. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners, and the use of which does not imply approval or endorsement of, or participation in this Contest.
H2H Fantasy Hockey is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the National Hockey League (NHL) or any NHL team or player. No purchase necessary to play.