H2H Hockey is a game of skill and is void where prohibited by law.
- Affiliations. Head2Head ("H2H") Fantasy Hockey and Head2Head Sports is owned by DRF Holdings LLC.
- Optional Service Package. You may enter H2H Fantasy Hockey via the Complete Package, High Stakes League, Starter Package or the Alternative Entry Package. Complete Package participants will receive all services, including In-Game stats, one Free Full-Team Trade Certificate, weekly team reports, Internet and telephone customer service and more. The High Stakes League option has all the same features as the standard Complete Package with higher 32-team league prizes. The Complete Package price is $24.95, the Starter Package price is $14.95 and the Basic Package is free. The High Stakes League package price is $200.00 - see section #3 for state eligibility rules. All payments must be in U.S. funds. Entries mailed or transmitted with insufficient funds or information or an invalid credit card may be disqualified and will not be processed until the correct amount of payment or information is received. Do not send cash. Make check or money order payable to "Head2Head Sports". Visa, American Express, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards are accepted.
- Eligibility. H2H Fantasy Hockey is open only to residents of the 50 United States, Washington, D.C. and Canada (excluding Puerto Rico and Quebec) 18 years of age or older. THIS CONTEST IS SUBJECT TO ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS. You must be 18 years or older as of October 4, 2017 to participate. THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. However, because of state laws, residents of Arizona, Iowa, Louisiana, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, Virginia and Washington (collectively "Restricted States") may enter H2H Fantasy Hockey only under the Basic Package or Alternative Entry Package options and are restricted from entering a High Stakes League. All employees and immediate family members of Head2Head Sports, their sponsors, advertising, production, and fulfillment agencies are not eligible for prizes. H2H reserves the right to disqualify any entry form that is incomplete or incorrect. Limit four entries per household. If there are more than four entries from the same household, then only the first four entries, as determined by Head2Head Sports (H2H), will be eligible for prizes.
- Final Entry Deadline. To begin play with H2H Period #1, entry must be received by Internet or phone no later than 7pm ET/4pm PT on Wednesday, October 4, 2017 in order to be eligible to play. All mailed entries must be received by 7pm ET/4pm PT on Tuesday, October 3, 2017. Mailed entries must be sent to H2H Fantasy Hockey, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032; or logged via this website. Head2Head Sports (H2H) takes no responsibility for misdirected entries, entries that are lost or damaged in the mail, or entries lost, damaged, or illegible because of poor fax transmission. H2H reserves the right to disqualify any entry form that has been incorrectly completed or is not completely legible. Only H2H Fantasy Hockey entry forms or photocopies are allowed. All entries, along with all copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights associated therewith, become the property of H2H upon submission, and will not be returned to any entrant. Mailed entries without sufficient postage are void.
- Rosters. You have been granted an imaginary bank account of $100 Million to buy a roster consisting of two centers, two left wings, two right wings, two defensemen, one flex position, and one goaltender staff. The goaltender staff counts as one player. You may buy a player only for the position designated for him by Head2Head Sports or use him in the flex position. Goaltender staffs are not eligible for the flex position. During the H2H Regular Season, no roster may ever exceed the $100 Million salary cap. If a pro hockey player is traded from one pro hockey team to another, you will continue to receive points for that player as long as he remains on your roster. You must always have 10 players on your roster. Teams submitted with incorrect or incomplete rosters will have a temporary roster assigned to them.
Leagues. Each entry will be placed into one of four 8-team divisions within a 32-team league. All Complete, Starter, and Basic Package teams will be placed in a standard league. All High Stakes entries will be placed in a High Stakes league.
- You may form your own league or play with friends by sending up to 32 entries in the same envelope for mailed entries, or by joining a private Buddy League group up to 32 teams for internet entries. If less than 32 entries are submitted, the league will be filled with other entries. Entries that are not received in the same envelope or are not entered in the same private group or buddy league on the Internet, may request placement in the same league, but are not guaranteed to be placed in the same league.
- League winners for the H2H Regular season and the H2H Playoffs will be determined by cumulative points. Buddy leagues/pool registration deadlines are four (4) hours prior to the first scheduled NHL game.
- All league winners will be determined by cumulative points.
- Head2Head Sports reserves the right to mix High Stakes and Complete Package teams to complete a full, 32-team league. In the case of such a mixed league, the league prizes will be awarded to teams based on the respective entry fee detailed in the Prizes paragraph of the official rules and prize page of the website and will not be pro-rated.
H2H Point scoring system. Each team will be ranked within its Division by wins, and within its league and overall by total points. Your team's total H2H points will be calculated by applying the official H2H scoring system:
- For forwards & defensemen, 3 H2H points for a goal, 2 H2H points for an assist, 1 bonus H2H point for a power-play goal, 2 bonus H2H points for a short-handed goal, and one H2H point added or subtracted for each plus/minus earned by the player.
- For goaltender staffs, 5 H2H points earned for a win, 3 bonus H2H points for a shutout, one H2H point subtracted for each goal allowed, and 1 H2H point earned for every 5 saves. Any goals, assists, or plus/minus statistics earned by goaltenders do not count. Please reference the scoring page for more details.
- Scoring is based only on the games actually played each week. If, for any reason, a player's game is postponed (due to weather, etc.) you will only receive points for that game if you have the player on your roster during the period that the game is officially completed. All H2H Fantasy Hockey period scoring is official and final with the start of the new H2H Fantasy Hockey period.
- All-Star break: Head2Head will take a "bye week" from January 24th-30th during the NHL All-Star Break. Most NHL teams have only one game scheduled that week, and so, due to a lack of competition, we will take that week off from gameplay.
- Head2Head (H2H) Period. A H2H Period begins every Wednesday and runs through the immediately following Tuesday. The first of twenty-five (25) H2H Periods begins with the first pro hockey game played on Wednesday, October 4, 2017. The final H2H Period and H2H Regular Season end with the last game played on Tuesday, April 3, 2018. Each Period, you will be matched against a different team in your league. If your team's H2H point total for that period is greater than your opponent's, then your team posts a win for that H2H Period. Your team posts a loss if your opponent records more H2H points. All dates are subject to change. If, for any reason, regular season games are re-scheduled after April 3, 2018, those stats will NOT be included in the weekly or season totals. Statistics for games that are postponed will be counted in the weeks when the games are actually played.
H2H Playoffs. After the final H2H Period, the three teams from each eight-team division from each league with the best win/loss records will automatically qualify for the H2H playoffs. In addition, four teams from each league that did not automatically qualify for the H2H Playoffs will earn "wildcard" playoff berths. These wildcard teams will be the four teams with the greatest cumulative H2H regular season point totals of all non-automatic playoff qualifiers in their respective leagues. In the event of a tie for the final wildcard position, all teams will qualify for the playoffs as a wildcard.
- All team win/loss records are erased and all playoff qualifiers start with zero points.
- All playoff qualifiers will be notified by email or via the website with H2H Playoff salaries, trade deadlines and playoff rules. The H2H Playoffs begin with the first game of the NHL playoffs on or around April 10, 2018 and end upon the completion of the last game of the Stanley Cup Finals. All games played in the H2H Playoffs are counted towards a player's total points.
- Cumulative points throughout the H2H Playoffs determine the H2H Playoff winners.
- There are three (3) rounds of trading during the NHL Playoffs: The First Round, Secound Round, and the Conference Finals, at which time the rosters will be frozen for the Stanley Cup Finals. There is no trading period for the Stanley Cup Finals.
- Note that the H2H Playoffs do not include any real-life NHL playoff games (or so-called "one game playoffs") added to the schedule after the conclusion of the NHL regular season in order to break a tie for playoff position.
- Player Salaries. Twice during H2H Fantasy Hockey, player salary changes will occur. The first change will be at mid-season and the second change occurs after the H2H Regular Season. Salary changes at mid-season will be limited to salary decreases only. After the regular season and for use in the H2H Playoffs, all player salaries will be adjusted (increases and decreases). All Playoff qualifiers will be notified of the salary changes at the conclusion of the regular season. Player salaries will be determined by Head2Head staff based on past performance and projected performance. If you want to add a player who is not listed in our game, please call the toll-free phone number during regular business hours or email your requested players to email@example.com.
Trades. Any or all of your 10 players may be traded each week. A trade consists of dropping one player and picking up another player at the same position (center, left wing, right wing, defenseman or goaltender staff). Plan your trades carefully. Your modified regular season roster will be accepted only if the total team salary after all trades being made at that time does NOT exceed the $100 Million cap. Players may be traded on the Internet each week from Friday at 5:00 pm PT (8pm ET) until 7:00 pm PT (10pm ET) the following Wednesday. 10pm ET is the final deadline on Wednesday, but players who play before that time on Wednesday will lock at the start of their respective games. To ensure you have the correct roster in place, confirm your new roster when you have completed trading.
- If you exit the website or phone call with a Sports Agent without confirming your roster with a confirmation number, your last confirmed roster will be the roster that is scored.
- The website will not allow you to confirm a roster that exceeds the salary cap. If for any reason H2H experiences technical difficulty with the website, changes to the rosters will not be taken until the website is re-opened. Waiting until the deadline to trade could result in rejection of your trades. Trades must be made via phone, Internet, mail (alternative entrants only). We recommend that you call at least 3 hours prior to the trading deadline. If you do not have a credit card to trade via telephone, fax, or Internet, you may purchase groups of trades by sending a check or money order to:
4727 E. Bell Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85032
- Trades may be purchased in a group of 10 trades for $25, 20 trades for $40, 50 trades for $90 or 100 trades for $175. If you pay by check or money order, you can only make phone or internet trades after your payment has been received and entered into our game website. Trade package money is good only for the teams assigned under your Member ID#. Trades for the H2H Playoffs may be made via internet or phone as well. All approved trades are final.
- Using Full-Team Trade Certificates. Complete Package and High Stakes League entrants will receive one (1) Full-Team Trade Certificate (FTC) and Season Pass members will receive three (3) FTCs. You may use your FTCs for any H2H Period. With these Full-Team Trade Certificates, you may trade up to all ten of your players at no cost. To make a valid trade, you must provide all the necessary information including the ID#s of the players being dropped and added. All such trades must be submitted according to the rules, restrictions and deadlines designated in the official rules. All trades will be effective for the immediately following H2H Period. Trades made for any other H2H Period will not be allowed or accepted. Your FTC is a single transaction trading session. After you receive a confirmation number while using your Certificate, it will be deemed to be redeemed. The FTCs are designated for only the team in which they are assigned and are not transferable to other teams or member accounts.
- Trade Deadlines. All trades will become effective with the first pro hockey game of the next H2H Period only if your trade(s) is made by the appropriate trading deadline immediately preceding that next H2H Period - note the exception below for early games. The weekly trade deadline is Wednesday at 10pm ET/7pm PT, with flexible trading procedures for each game that begins before the final deadline each week. Trades for the H2H Playoffs must be executed by the applicable playoff trade deadlines to be announced via email and the announcements section. There are three (3) periods of trading in the H2H Playoffs - meaning there is no trading after the Conference Finals. To ensure you have the correct roster in place, confirm your new roster when you have completed trading. It is each team owner's responsibility to receive a valid confirmation number.
- EARLY GAME EXCEPTION: The NHL may schedule games to be played prior to the final H2H Hockey trading deadline each week - ex: afternoon games, or games moved earlier because of weather, etc. In these situations, you have the ability to choose a player prior to the designated NHL start/tip-off time. Any players on your roster from those teams playing at the designated start time will be locked on your roster for that H2H period. After the designated start time, you will be unable to pick up or drop players or teams from the game(s) that have started. For the remainder of the period, you will be limited to choose from teams that have not played prior to the designated final trade deadline.
- Voided Trades. Head2Head Sports reserves the right to void any and all trades without notice or refund. Your trades may be voided if you attempt to trade away players not on your roster, if you go over the salary cap, attempt to trade player(s) of different positions, or exclude your Member ID# or Player ID#'s. If your trades are voided, your roster will revert to the lineup of the previous H2H Period. Look on your weekly reports for confirmation of your trades. Voided Free Full-Team Trade Certificates will not be replaced nor applied to a future period.
H2H Period Tiebreaker. In the event your team's H2H point total equals that of your opponent, the team with the lower team salary total for that H2H Period will post a win for the week. If the salary totals are the same, the team with the most cumulative points wins. If a tie still exists after applying these tiebreakers, the winner will be determined by the team with the most points scored by their centers for that week. If a tie still exists, the team with the most left wing, right wing, defensemen, goaltender staff points and flex position, in that order, will determine the winner. If a tie is still not broken after applying the preceding tiebreakers, then the winner will be determined randomly by the Commissioner's computer. These tiebreakers apply to individual games, weekly high scores and the highest single week score for the season.
- H2H Division Tiebreaker. If two teams have the same win/loss record at the end of the H2H Regular Season, the team that won the H2H match-up will finish with the higher division ranking. If more than two teams have the same win/loss record, then division rank will be determined first by the best head2head record of all tied teams. If the head2head record can't break the tie, we will then break the tie by cumulative H2H Regular Season point totals (highest to lowest is associated to final division rank). If a tie remains in either case, each tied team will share the division rank.
- H2H Regular Season Tiebreaker. If two or more teams have the same H2H Regular Season cumulative point totals, the team with the highest score in H2H Period #25 will be determined the winner. If a tie still exists, the remaining periods starting with the most recent (i.e. Period 24, 23, 22 and so on) will be used until the tie is broken.
- H2H League Playoffs & Single Week High Score Tiebreakers. If two or more teams from the same 32-team league score the same number of points during the H2H Playoffs, the team with the greater cumulative H2H Regular Season point total will win the tiebreaker. If a tie still exists after applying the first tiebreaker, the prize(s) will be split evenly among the tied teams. In the event of a tie for the Single Highest Week Score (both the league and all leagues prizes), the first winning tiebreaker will be the lowest team salary cap for the highest week score period. In the event this doesn't break the tie, the next tiebreaker will be the team with the highest cumulative score for the H2H Regular Season. If a tie still exists after applying both tiebreakers, the prize(s) will be split evenly among the tied teams.
- H2H Playoffs Tiebreaker. If a tie exists after the H2H Playoffs, the team with the greater cumulative H2H Regular Season point total will win the tiebreaker. If a tie still exists after applying the first tiebreaker, the team with the greater point total in the final round of playoffs will be the winner. If a tie still exists after applying these tiebreakers, the respective prize(s) will be split evenly among all tied teams.
Payment. All charges made through this website and our sports agents will be charged immediately to your credit card. If you do not have a credit card, you may place money on account by sending a check or money order, payable in advance to "Head2Head Sports"; mail to Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Please note your Member ID on your check or money order. All checks will be credited and will be available for trading within 72 hours of receipt, provided the account has sufficient funds for payment. There will be a $25 fee for any returned checks. You must have both a valid credit card number and expiration date on file or a credit balance in your account to view your weekly reports or make trades on your roster.
- No refunds will be made for unused credit or trades in your account, and there shall be no interest earned on such funds. By providing Head2Head with your credit card number, you agree to pay for all charges made in connection with this game. Head2Head reserves the right to suspend all game activity, internet access and trading, for accounts that do not have a valid credit card number and expiration date, or a credit balance.
- PRIZES WILL ONLY BE AWARDED TO ENTRANTS WHOSE ACCOUNTS ARE PAID IN FULL. If your account is not in good standing, any prizes won will be forfeited. Entrants are not required to open an account or pay an entry fee to play and to compete for prizes.
- Internet Disclaimer. All entrants who open a Complete Package, High Stakes League, Starter Package or Basic Entry Package account with Head2Head Sports may access their team(s) via this website. Internet access is not required to play the H2H Fantasy Hockey game. If you bookmark our web site, we advise you to bookmark the home page. This page is used to communicate important game information to our entrants. H2H is not responsible if the Internet portion of the game is not capable of running as planned, for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of H2H which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this game. H2H assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, faulty transmission or communication, line failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to game activities conducted or information transmitted via the Internet or the telephone. H2H is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any telephone network, telephone line, cable network, cable, computer on-line system, server, equipment, or software. H2H is not responsible for the failure of any e-mail or entry or trade to be applied to a customer's account due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, phone or fax lines, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to a customer's computer related to or resulting from participation in this game (including without limitation, damages by virus).
Prizes. To be eligible for prizes, your account must be in good standing, i.e. no declined credit cards or bounced checks. Prizes will be awarded on a H2H Period, Division, League, and Playoff basis. H2H Period prizes are awarded to the top teams from all H2H leagues. H2H Period prizes will be awarded for 25 periods (Periods 1 through 25) and will go to the three teams (from any league) with the top H2H point totals in each of these periods. Division winners, as determined by best win/loss record during the regular season, will be awarded with a division prize (1,000 Fantasy Bucks) and a $5.0 Million increase in salary cap for use in the H2H Playoffs. Division runner-ups will be awarded with a $2.0 Million increase. Playoff League prizes will be awarded to the team from each 32-team league that accumulates the most points during the H2H Playoffs. Regular Season League prizes will be awarded to the team from each 32-team league that accumulates the most points during the H2H Regular Season. In the event of a Regular Season League prize tie, all prizes will be split evenly. Playoff prizes will be awarded to the top 100 teams (from all leagues) with the highest H2H Playoff point totals.
- For specific prize awards, refer to the prizes page on the web site. Each playoff prize category, including the Grand Prize, is available to be won from among all people who enter a participating H2H contest. Chances of winning depend upon the total number of entries received and the skill used in choosing your players. Prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded, no cash equivalents, no substitutes. All winners automatically grant to Head2Head Sports the right to use their name, address and photo for publicity without compensation. Taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Prize winners will receive a tax Form 1099-M and will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and a liability release within ten days of notification. In the event of non-compliance, the prize will not be awarded. Organizers and sponsors are not responsible for any damages or injury incurred by a H2H Fantasy Hockey entrant as a result of winning.
- For a list of all winners, send a #10 SASE to Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032 no later than July 16, 2018. Prizes awarded in H2H Fantasy Hockey may be subject to legal restrictions. Entrants agree that in the event a legal authority challenges the award of prizes to winners of H2H Fantasy Hockey, H2H has the sole right to determine whether or not to award such prizes and whether or not to refund previous payments made by the entrant. Cash and merchandise prize winners will be notified by U.S. Mail or email within 30 days of the end of this contest. To determine prize eligibility, all prize winners will be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within six months of the contest end date. Failure to comply within this designated time period will result in prize disqualification.
The Commissioner's Office. An official standards and practices committee called The Commissioner's Office has been established to govern the rules and play of H2H Fantasy Hockey. You may address any questions, discrepancies, concerns or suggestions to The Commissioner's Office, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032, phone (480) 429-8844 or fax (480) 429-0911. The Commissioner's Office reserves the right to adjust any rule if such an adjustment best serves all competitors. The Commissioner's Office also reserves the right to disqualify or refuse service to anyone if there is any evidence of tampering or manipulation. H2H reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for inappropriate and offensive use of the league chat feature, suspected cheating or non-adherence to the Official Rules.
- Errors. Occasionally, The Commissioner's Office may make an error. It is the sole responsibility of the H2H Fantasy Hockey participant to inform The Commissioner's Office within two days of the end of the H2H Period in which the error occurred. All effort will be made to correct the error; however the decision of The Commissioner's Office is final. All H2H Hockey period scoring is official and final with the start of the new H2H Hockey period.
- Publicity. H2H reserves the right to use H2H Fantasy Hockey entrant's names for publicity. Winners automatically grant to Head2Head Sports and their affiliated businesses and sponsors, the right to use their name and likeness in advertising and promotion of this event without further permission or compensation. Residents of Missouri are not required to comply with the terms of this paragraph.
- Mailing List. H2H occasionally makes the entrant mailing list available to sports advertisers and other commercial interests. This practice is very selective and most participants find this information useful. If, however, you do not wish to receive the information please send a letter requesting your removal from this list.
- Player Strike, Work Stoppage, Schedule Changes and Contest Cancellation. H2H takes no responsibility for any professional games that are delayed or postponed (e.g. player strikes, work stoppages, weather, terrorism). Head2Head Sports reserves the right to cancel the H2H Fantasy Hockey contest without refund for any reason. H2H Hockey regular season league prize fulfillment will be based on the percentage of the National Hockey League regular season completed at the time of cancellation. H2H Hockey Playoff prizes, including league and overall, may not be fulfilled if the contest cancellation occurs prior to completion of the National Hockey League playoffs and Stanley Cup Finals.
- Gambling. H2H Fantasy Hockey is a fantasy sports contest and may not be used for any form of gambling.
- Refunds. Any entrant is entitled to cancel registration in the game and have all monies refunded if H2H receives written notice on or before seven (7) days from the official start date of the game. After seven (7) days from the start of the contest, no refunds will be made. All such requests must be addressed to Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032, or faxed to 480-429-0911.
No Purchase Necessary to Win. To request an alternative entry void of all services, send your name, address, and telephone number printed on a 3x5 card along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: H2H Hockey Alternative Entry, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032 (WA and VT residents may omit return stamp). Limit one request per envelope. High Stakes Leagues entries are not eligible for alternative entry. H2H must receive requests for alternative entries no later than September 22, 2017. Alternative entry team selection forms must be returned to H2H no later than October 3, 2017.
- Trading for an alternative entry team can be done by placing all necessary details of trades (your name, player names and ID numbers to drop and add, etc.) in a letter sized envelope and sending it to: H2H Hockey Alternative Entry Trades, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Alternative entry trades must be received by Monday of each week to be processed and valid for the immediately following week of play. H2H reserves the right to disqualify any alternative entry trades that arrive late, or are received with insufficient, incorrect or illegible information (e.g., insufficient Player ID number).
- Alternative Entry Packages must be submitted for a standard H2H Hockey league and are not available for a high stakes league entry. Alternative entrants will receive no team information during the season and cannot obtain additional team information (including league standings) over the telephone or internet. Your participation via alternative entry in this contest constitutes your acknowledgment and agreement that you have read, understand, and agree to the terms of these rules and that you have not paid any consideration (including, but not limited to, any amount paid for the purchase of a computer or for internet access) for the purpose of playing H2H Fantasy Hockey. Alternative entries cannot be upgraded to the Complete package at any time during the season.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Affiliation. This contest is not affiliated with nor endorsed by the National Hockey League or any NHL team or player.
- General. By entering H2H Fantasy Hockey, you (1) acknowledge acceptance of these rules and agree to adhere to and be bound by them, and (2) release, and waive any rights of recovery against or in connection with H2H and their respective sponsors, contractors, agents, officers, and employees from and against any claims, expenses, damages and/or liability incurred by you in connection with or related to the operation of, or your participation in H2H Fantasy Hockey and (3) agree to hold H2H harmless from all typographical, statistical, transaction, and communication errors or omissions, and H2H reserves the right to disqualify any participant for suspected cheating or non-adherence to these Official Rules.
- Additional Disclaimers. Except as set forth in the preceding sentences, any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contest, whether asserted in contract, tort, statute, or otherwise (including whether or not such controversies or claims are arbitral) shall be settled by binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial Arbitration Rules then in effect. All hearings and proceedings shall take place in Phoenix, Maricopa County, Arizona, using Arizona law (excluding conflict of law rules), and without regard to the Federal Arbitration Act. H2H shall not be liable for any consequential, punitive or exemplary damages. If any provision of these rules should ever be held to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalid or unenforceable provision(s) shall be revised by H2H and shall not affect any other provisions of these rules, and such other provisions shall continue in full force and effect.