THIS GAME IS INTENDED FOR PLAY ONLY WITHIN THE 50 UNITED STATES (AND WASHINGTON D.C.). U.S. LAW GOVERNS THIS GAME. 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER ONLY. VOID IN ALL U.S. TERRITORIES (e.g., GUAM AND PUERTO RICO) AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Affiliations. Head2Head ("H2H") Fantasy Hockey and Head2Head Sports is owned by DRF Holdings LLC.
- Eligibility. Head2Head SportsSM Pit Crew Pick'em ("Game") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, Washington, D.C. and Canada (excluding Puerto Rico and Quebec) who are eighteen (18) years or older as of the date of entry. Employees of Head2Head Sports ("H2H"), its affiliates, or any entity directly connected with the development, implementation or marketing of this Game, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) or household members of each such employee are not eligible. This Game is void in all U.S. Territories (e.g., Guam and Puerto Rico) and where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Package Price. All Game entrants will receive full Internet reports, including personalized team information and standings, unless entered under the Alternative entry method described below. The package price to play includes a one-time fee of $12.95.
- Alternative Entry - No Purchase Necessary to Win. To enter void of all Internet services and introductory package mailing, send your name, address, telephone number and team roster printed on a 3x5 card to: Head2Head Sports LLC, attn: Pit Crew Pick'em Alternative Entry, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Limit one entry per envelope. Alternative entrants will receive no team information or entry confirmation during the Game. Similarly, neither standings nor team reports will be available via phone or website. Alternative entries must be received no later than 5 p.m. ET on Friday, September 14th to be processed and valid for the Game. Head2Head Sports LLC reserves the right to disqualify any alternative entry trades that arrive late, or are received with insufficient, incorrect or illegible information.
- Limit. FOUR (4) ENTRIES (i) PER PERSON (REGARDLESS OF THE NUMBER OF EMAIL ADDRESSES OR REGISTERED MEMBER ACCOUNTS), or (ii) PER EMAIL ADDRESS (REGARDLESS OF WHETHER MORE THAN ONE PERSON USES THE SAME EMAIL ADDRESS).
- Void. Use of any automated system (e.g., robots, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods) or submission of multiple entries is prohibited. Any attempt by any entrant to use an automated system or to obtain more than four (4) entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities or any other methods, will void all of that entrant's entries, and render that person ineligible to receive any of the prizes. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void.
- Accept Official Rules. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to H2H's decisions. The decisions of H2H in regards to all matters of this Game are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- The Commissioner's Office. An official standards and practices committee called The Commissioner's Office has been established to govern the rules and play of this Game. You may address any questions, discrepancies, concerns or suggestions to The Commissioner's Office, Pit Crew Pick'em, Head2Head Sports LLC, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032.
Website Registration. To purchase Internet services for the Game, you must be a registered member of H2H. Registration is available either directly through head2head.com or via one of H2H's affiliated websites (collectively referred to as "Website").
- Entry Page - Not Yet an H2H Member. You may click on the applicable Website link on the entry page for the Game, and follow the instructions. You will be asked to provide your name, mailing address, e-mail address, team name, payment information, player selection(s) and to select a password. You will also be asked if you wish to receive promotional emails or offers. You do not need to consent to receive these emails or offers in order to become a member. Even if you consent, you may subsequently opt-out of receiving such emails by contacting customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org, with your name, member id number and email address.
- Entry Page - Already an H2H Member. If you are already an H2H member, then you do not need to register again. You may sign-up for the Game by logging in directly to the Website using your email address and password or by clicking on the applicable Returning Member link on the entry page for the Game with Member ID number, First Name and Last Name.
- Password. You are responsible for the secrecy of your password. H2H or other third parties are not responsible or liable for any actions taken using your password. You may change your password in the MY ACCOUNTS section of the web site after you log in.
- Change of Email Address. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify H2H during the Game Period if his or her e-mail address changes. To do so, send an email to our customer service group at email@example.com with your current email address, member ID and password and your desired new email address and password. Or you may click on MY ACCOUNT and update your profile online.
- Game Period. The Game begins on Sunday, September 16, 2018 at approximately 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends after the last race scheduled for Sunday, November 18, 2018 (the "Game Period").
- Entry Errors. Neither H2H nor any affiliates (collectively, referred to as "Affiliate") are responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. Neither H2H nor Affiliate is responsible for any unavailability of or interruptions to any service or equipment used in connection with the Game, including without limitation (1) interruptions to any network, server, Internet, website, telephone, satellite, computer or other connections (2) failures of any telephone, satellite, hardware, software or other equipment, (3) garbled, misdirected or jumbled transmissions, or traffic congestion, or (4) other errors of any kind, whether human, technical, mechanical or electronic, or (5) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture any such information.
- No Return of Entries; Disputes. Once submitted, entries become the sole property of H2H and will not be acknowledged or returned. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder, i.e., natural person, of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant. Potential winners may be required to show proof of identification. H2H may require that the potential winner provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address and/or password associated with the winning entry.
How To Play.
- Overview. Drivers are assigned a rating value based on 2017 and 2018 performances. Entrants must select one driver from each of the ten (10) driver groups to form a complete active roster. Points are awarded following each scheduled race (see Scoring System below). Overall prizes are based on an entrant's total of 10 weekly scores (see Prizes below).
- Entry and Weekly Deadlines. All entries must be received by the official T.V. start time on race day (3:00 p.m. ET) on Sunday, September 16th in order to be eligible. All roster submissions must be received by the designated official race start time preceding a scheduled race listed in How to Play. Any U.S. Mail entries must be mailed to Pit Crew Pick'em, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032 or logged via the website. Mailed entries without sufficient postage are void.
- Weekly Play. The Game will separate the 2018 NASCAR Cup Series playoff schedule into ten (10) weeks ("Race Weeks"). The weeks will run from the South Point 400 race on September 16, 2018 through the Ford EcoBoost 400 race on November 18, 2018 . Points scored each Race will carry over to a future week, and Driver Groups (explained in Overview above) may be reset after each Race Week. Rosters, however, do not carry over from week to week so every participant will need to select new drivers prior to the beginning of a new Race Week.
- Scoring. From all eligible entries received, the winners will be determined based on their ability to use their skill and knowledge of auto racing to accumulate the most points during each Race Week. In the event a scheduled Race does not occur as scheduled (e.g., the race is cancelled, postponed, etc.) no points will be awarded. Ties will be broken in accordance with the Tiebreaker procedure described below.
Scoring System. Each entrant's team will be ranked by total points by applying the official scoring system: Each race your team earns one (+1) fantasy point for each actual Monster Energy Cup series point earned by each of your drivers.
- Monster Energy Cup points. Each race is comprised of three stages, Stage 1, Stage 2, and the Final Stage. Drivers who finish in the top 10 in Stage 1 and Stage 2 earn points, from 10 points for winning the stage down to one point for 10th place. For the Final Stage, drivers earn points based on their finish position, with 40 points awarded to the winner, 35 points for second place, 34 for third, all the way down to 1 point for those 36th to 40th.
- Bonus points. There are also bonus points up for grabs at each event. Drivers receive one (+1) point for winning Stage 1 or Stage 2, while the race winner receives five (+5) bonus points. Bonus points are awarded regardless of the driver's Playoff eligibility.
- Win from the pole. If a driver manages to win the race when starting from the pole, an additional twenty (+20) points are awarded to the driver.
- Penalty points. We only count points awarded for on-track racing performance. Post-race penalty points will not be deducted from a driver's point total. Points are awarded to the driver only, not the race car.
- Final Race points. For the final race of the season (Ford EcoBoost 400 on November 18th), no bonus points will be awarded to drivers. The winning points will be based solely upon the Monster Energy Cup points earned in that race.
- Driver eligibility. Points are only awarded to drivers who have selected to participate in the Monster Energy Series. XFINITY and Camping World Truck Series drivers competing in Monster Energy Cup races will not be awarded fantasy points.
- Lock Time. All rosters will lock at at the official T.V. start time on race day (times detailed in How to Play) and must be submitted, received and recorded by H2H's computer by this scheduled locktime. Selections submitted after the deadlines listed above are considered invalid. H2H's computer is the official time keeping device for this game.
- Tiebreakers. Should a tie exist between two (2) or more entrants eligible for the weekly prizes, the winner will be the entrant that has the highest score in Driver Group #1. If a tie persists, the winner will be the team with the highest score in Driver Group #2. Persisting tiebreakers will continue using Driver Group #3, Driver Group #4, and so on. If a tie continues to persist, all remaining entrants will receive the weekly prize. Should a tie exist between two (2) or more entrants eligible for the overall prize, the winner will be the entrant who has the highest score in race 10. If a tie persists, the winner will be the team with the highest score in race 9 and so on. If a tie continues to persist, the prize will be split evenly among the remaining entrants, in the case of a cash prizes. In case of a tie for Season Pass or H2H Fantasy Buck$ prizes, all remaining entrants will receive the respective prize. In all cases, an entry that does not win a tiebreaker is eliminated from consideration.
Prizes. Prizes will be awarded to the top point scoring teams over the ten (10) Race Weeks. The approximate retail value ("ARV") of all prizes is $1,824.85.
Overall Prizes (100 winners). H2H will award one of one hundred (100) prizes to the entrants who accumulates the most points during all Race Weeks. To calculate total points, H2H will add each entrant's 10 weekly scores.
- 1st Place: $500
- 2nd Place: $100
- 3rd - 5th Place: Head2Head Season Pass ($49.95 value)*
- 6th - 10th Place: 4,000 H2H Fantasy Buck$
- 11th - 25th Place: 2,000 H2H Fantasy Buck$
- 26th - 100th Place: 500 H2H Fantasy Buck$
- Weekly Prizes (10 winners). H2H will award one of ten (10) weekly prizes to the entrant who accumulates the most points during each Race Week (and wins any pending tiebreaker). Each Weekly Winner will receive 2,000 H2H Fantasy Buck$.
- Odds of winning prizes depend on the total number of eligible entries received and the relative auto racing knowledge of all entrants.
- Substitution; Taxes. No cash or other prize substitution, assignment or transfer of prizes permitted, except at H2H's sole discretion due to prize unavailability. H2H reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable value or greater value (e.g., H2H may opt instead to award the cash equivalent, up to but not greater than the ARV, of any prize in lieu of the prize itself). THE WINNER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE.
- Prize Delivery. Overall and Weekly Winners should allow up to 6-8 weeks after they return their signed affidavit to receive their prize. Prizes returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within fourteen (14) days after being sent will be forfeited.
- No Warranty. Entrants acknowledge that H2H and their respective agencies or related companies have not made nor are in any manner responsible for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality. The only warranty for any prize is the standard limited written warranty from the prize's manufacturer, if any, which may be included with, and applicable to, the prize.
- Overall Prizes (100 winners). H2H will award one of one hundred (100) prizes to the entrants who accumulates the most points during all Race Weeks. To calculate total points, H2H will add each entrant's 10 weekly scores.
- Verification. ALL POTENTIAL WINNING ENTRIES ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY H2H, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL. ONLY H2H SHALL DETERMINE ANY FORM OF VERIFICATION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT'S ELIBIGILITY AND THE POTENTIAL WINNING ENTRY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. H2H WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS, AFFIDAVITS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY ENTRY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON MAY BE DEEMED A DEFECTIVE ENTRY AND VOID
- "Prize Notice" via Email or Mail. Winners will be notified via email or U.S. Mail sent approximately 30-days following the end of the Game Period. Entrants are responsible for insuring that all mailing and e-mail information is up-to-date and accurate.
- Alternate Potential Winners; Disqualification. A potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected (i.e., the person with the next most points) if (i) he/she does not comply with these rules (or is otherwise determined to be ineligible), (ii) he/she does not respond to the prize notice within ten (10) days of its transmission (or receipt, if mailed), or if the emailed prize notice, after three attempts, is returned as undeliverable, or (iii) the prize is undeliverable for any reason. If H2H notifies, or seeks to deliver a prize to or otherwise attempts to contact an alternate potential winner, and such alternate potential winner is subsequently disqualified then H2H shall use its reasonable business judgment to determine, in its sole discretion, the disposition of the prize (e.g., may choose another alternate potential winner in a manner consistent with these rules or donate the prize to another entity, at it's sole discretion).
- Releases and Affidavits. As a condition of receiving a prize, potential winners may be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and, except where prohibited, a Publicity Release, within fifteen (15) days of the date stated on the prize notice. Where applicable, the travel companion of the Grand Prize winner must also complete and sign a Liability Release and, where permitted by law, a Publicity Release included in winner's documents. Travel companion must be eighteen (18) years or older at time of document completion, unless traveling with winning parent/legal guardian.
- RELEASE. By participating in this Game or receiving a prize, entrants (and in particular, winners) agree to release and to indemnify and hold harmless H2H, Promoter, and each of their respective related companies, and all of its or their company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") for any liability, injury, death, loss or damages to entrant or any person or entity, including without limitation damage to personal or real property, caused in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by participation in this Game (or related activities) or the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of a prize (including any travel or activity related to the prize).
- Publicity. Except where prohibited, participation in this Game constitutes winner's consent to H2H's and its agents' use of winner's name, likeness, voice, opinions and biographical information for publicity, advertising, trade or promotional purposes in any media or manner, now known or hereafter devised, worldwide, without further payment, consideration, notice or approval.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION.
- Conduct. H2H reserves the right in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate, and/or suspend the Game and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, violates these official rules, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner. Without limiting the foregoing, H2H may lock out an entrant who, in H2H's sole judgment, has been disqualified, has questionable eligibility or is otherwise ineligible to enter. CAUTION: A PERSON WHO ATTEMPTS DELIBERATELY TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS GAME OR TO ALTER OR DAMAGE A WEBSITE MAY BE SUBJECT TO CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PENALTIES AND FINES; AND H2H RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Incidents. Without limiting the foregoing, H2H may modify, cancel, terminate, and/or suspend the Game if, in the H2H's sole opinion, an incident of any kind occurs to corrupt or impair the administration, security, integrity, fairness or play (as intended) of the Game, including without limitation: (a) viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, fraud or technical failure; or (b) earthquake, flood, fire, storm or other natural disaster, act of God; or (c) labor controversy or threat thereof, civil disturbance or commotion, disruption of the public markets, war or armed conflict (whether or not officially declared).
- Cancellation. In the event of a cancellation or termination the entrant who has accumulated the highest point total (and who wins any pending tiebreakers) at the time of any said action will be awarded the prizes, or the prizes will be awarded in such other manner deemed fair and appropriate by H2H.
- GAMBLING PROHIBITION. This Game is strictly for entertainment purposes and may not be used in connection with any form of gambling.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment, hardware, software or programming associated or used with the Game; (2) technical errors, defects, delays or failures of any kind, including without limitation malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in communications lines, Internet or website access, hardware or software; (3) digital or electronic disruptions, e.g., viruses other security breaches; (4) unauthorized human intervention, e.g., hacking; (5) technical or human error which may occur in connection with any aspect of the Game; (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Game, access to, copying or downloading materials from Website or any other website, or receipt or use of any prize.
- DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW. Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Game or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Maricopa county, State of Arizona, i.e., Phoenix; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, "Special Damages"), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. Arizona law, without reference to Arizona's choice of law rules, governs the Game and all aspects related thereto.
- OFFICIAL RULES; WINNERS LISTS. All rules and winners may be posted on the Website. For a copy of the Official Rules and/or list of winners, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to the address below. Requests must be received within 30 days following the end of the Game (i.e., by December 18, 2018):
Attn: Pit Crew Pick'em - Official Rules & Winners List
4727 E. Bell Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85032
- REFUNDS. Any entrant is entitled to cancel registration in the game and have all monies refunded if H2H receives written notice on or before fourteen (14) days from the official start date of the game. After fourteen (14) days from the start of the contest, no refunds will be made. All such requests must be addressed to Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032, or faxed to 480-429-0911.
- Address; Copyright. H2H is responsible for the Game and awarding of prizes. See address in paragraph above. H2H's address is 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. The Game and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2018 Head2Head Sports.