Pit Crew Pick'em is a game of skill and is void where prohibited by law.
- Affiliations. Head2Head ("H2H") Pit Crew Pick'em ("Contest") and Head2Head SportsSM is owned by DRF Holdings LLC. This contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with NASCAR or any auto racing team or driver.
Eligibility. Pit Crew Pick'em is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, Washington, D.C. and Canada (excluding Quebec, Puerto Rico and all U.S. Territories). THIS CONTEST IS SUBJECT TO ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS AND IS VOID WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- You must be eighteen (18) years or older, or the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence, whichever is greater, as of the date of entry to participate.
- All employees and immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or "step" of each) of Head2Head Sports ("H2H"), its affiliates, or any entity directly connected with the development, implementation or marketing of this Contest are not eligible for prizes.
- Drivers and team support personnel (e.g., without limitation, team physicians and crew members) may not participate in Pit Crew Pick'em if associated with the NASCAR Cup Series. Team owners, league employees, sports commissioners and other individuals who through an ownership interest or related employment can influence the contest gameplay are likewise ineligible.
- Head2Head Sports reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of all entrants, and to disqualify any entry form that arrives late or is lost, damaged, illegible, incomplete or incorrect.
- Head2Head Sports reserves the right to change eligibility requirements at any time if it determines that such changes are necessary in order to comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Limit. Four (4) entries (i) per household (regardless of the number of email addresses or registered member accounts), or (ii) per email address (regardless of whether more than one person uses the same email address). If more than four entries from the same household, then only the first four entries, as determined by Head2Head Sports will be eligible for prizes.
- Multiple Accounts. Individuals may not register more than one (1) member account with Head2Head Sports. Any individuals caught participating in the contest with more than one registered member account, as solely determined by Head2Head Sports, may have their ineligible member accounts closed without notice and be disqualified from any current and future contests.
- Shared Accounts. All contest entries may only be played under the registered member account in which they were entered. Entries may not be transferred to another member account or played by another individual. Likewise, registered members may not submit entries on behalf of someone without a Head2Head Sports member account, or submit entries for individuals that are ineligible to participate in the Contest.
- Scripting. Use of any automated system (e.g., robots, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods) or submission of multiple entries is prohibited. Any attempt by any entrant to use an automated system or to obtain more than four (4) entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities or any other methods, will void all of that entrant's entries, and render that person ineligible to receive any of the prizes. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void.
- Package Price. All Contest entrants will receive full Internet reports, including personalized team information, live statistics and standings, unless entered under the Alternative Entry method described below. The package price to play includes a one-time fee of $10.
- Final Entry Deadline. All Internet entries must be received by the official TV start time of the final race of the contest, currently scheduled for Wednesday, May 27, 2020 at 8:00 pm ET/5:00 pm PT, and all mailed and phone entries must be received by Friday, May 15, 2020, in order to be eligible to play. Entries must be mailed to Pit Crew Pick'em, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd. Ste 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032; or logged via this website. Head2Head Sports (H2H) takes no responsibility for misdirected entries, entries that are lost or damaged in the mail, or entries lost, damaged, or illegible because of poor fax transmission. H2H reserves the right to disqualify any entry form that has been incorrectly completed or is not completely legible. Only Pit Crew Pick'em entry forms or photocopies are allowed. All entries, along with all copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights associated therewith, become the property of H2H upon submission, and will not be returned to any entrant. Mailed entries without sufficient postage are void.
Website Registration. To purchase Internet services for the Contest, you must be a registered member of H2H. Registration is available either directly through head2head.com or via one of H2H's affiliated websites (collectively referred to as "Website").
- Entry Page - Not Yet an H2H Member. You may click on the applicable Website link on the entry page for the Contest, and follow the instructions. You will be asked to provide your name, mailing address, e-mail address, team name, optional payment information, driver selection(s) and to select a password. You will also be asked if you wish to receive promotional emails or offers. You do not need to consent to receive these emails or offers in order to become a member. Even if you consent, you may subsequently opt-out of receiving such emails by contacting customer service at email@example.com, with your name, member id number and email address.
- Entry Page - Already an H2H Member. If you are already an H2H member, then you do not need to register again. You may sign-up for the Contest by logging in directly to the Website using your email address and password or by clicking on the applicable Returning Member link on the entry page for the Contest with Member ID number, First Name and Last Name.
- Password. You are responsible for the secrecy of your password. H2H or other third parties are not responsible or liable for any actions taken using your password. You may change your password in the MY ACCOUNTS section of the web site after you log in.
- Change of Email Address. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify H2H during the Contest Period if his or her e-mail address changes. To do so, send an email to our customer service group at firstname.lastname@example.org with your current email address, member ID and password and your desired new email address and password. Or you may click on MY ACCOUNT and update your profile online.
- Contest Period. The Contest begins on Sunday, May 17, 2020 at approximately 3:30 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends after the last Cup race scheduled for Wednesday, May 27, 2020 (the "Contest Period").
- Entry Errors. Neither H2H nor any affiliates (collectively, referred to as "Affiliate") are responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. Neither H2H nor Affiliate is responsible for any unavailability of or interruptions to any service or equipment used in connection with the Contest, including without limitation (1) interruptions to any network, server, Internet, website, telephone, satellite, computer or other connections (2) failures of any telephone, satellite, hardware, software or other equipment, (3) garbled, misdirected or jumbled transmissions, or traffic congestion, or (4) other errors of any kind, whether human, technical, mechanical or electronic, or (5) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture any such information.
- No Return of Entries; Disputes. Once submitted, entries become the sole property of H2H and will not be acknowledged or returned. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder, i.e., natural person, of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant. Potential winners may be required to show proof of identification. H2H may require that the potential winner provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address and/or password associated with the winning entry.
How To Play.
- Overview. Drivers are assigned a rating value based on their 2020 performances. Entrants must select one driver from each of the nine (9) driver groups to form a complete active roster. Points are awarded following each scheduled race (see Scoring System below). Overall prizes are based on an entrant's total of four (4) race scores (see Prizes below).
- Race Deadlines. All roster submissions must be received by the official T.V. start time on race day in order to be eligible.
- Game Play. The Contest will separate the 2020 May NASCAR Cup Series schedule into four (4) periods ("Contest Periods"). Driver Groups (explained in Overview above) may be reset after each race. Rosters do not carry over from race to race, so every participant will need to select new drivers prior to the beginning of a new Contest Period.
Official Race Schedule
Date Venue Start Sun, May 17 Darlington Raceway 3:30 p.m. ET Wed, May 20 Darlington Raceway 6:00 p.m. ET Sun, May 24 Charlotte Motor Speedway 6:00 p.m. ET Wed, May 27 Charlotte Motor Speedway 8:00 p.m. ET
Scheduled races and start times are subject to NASCAR scheduling and may change without notice.
- Entry Method. Roster selections must be made via Internet, phone or mail (Alternative entrants only). To select your lineup via phone or mail, the following must be provided: Member Id#, Member Name, Team Name, Name and Id# of driver(s) to be selected for your lineup. Selections made via phone must be called in or delivered no later than 15 minutes prior to the trade deadline. H2H's timestamps on phone messages will serve as the official delivery time. Roster selections that arrive late or are lost, damaged, inaudible, incomplete or incorrect, result in an invalid roster (contain duplicate or invalid drivers, etc.) will be rejected.
- Lock Time. All rosters will lock at the official TV start time on race day and must be submitted, received and recorded by H2H's computer by this scheduled lock time. Selections submitted after the deadlines listed above are considered invalid. H2H's computer is the official time keeping device for this contest.
Scoring. From all eligible entries received, the winners will be determined based on their ability to use their skill and knowledge of auto racing to accumulate the most points during each race. In the event a scheduled race does not occur as scheduled (e.g., the race is cancelled, postponed, etc.) no points will be awarded. Ties will be broken in accordance with the Tiebreaker procedure described below.
Scoring System. Each entrant's team will be ranked by total points by applying the official scoring system: Each race your team earns one (+1) fantasy point for each actual Monster Energy Cup series point earned by each of your drivers.
- Monster Energy Cup points. Each race is comprised of three stages, Stage 1, Stage 2, and the Final Stage. Drivers who finish in the top 10 in Stage 1 and Stage 2 earn points, from 10 points for winning the stage down to one point for 10th place. For the Final Stage, drivers earn points based on their finish position, with 40 points awarded to the winner, 35 points for second place, 34 for third, all the way down to 1 point for those 36th to 40th.
- Bonus points. There are also bonus points up for grabs at each event. Drivers receive one (+1) point for winning Stage 1 or Stage 2, while the race winner receives five (+5) bonus points.
- Win from the pole. If a driver manages to win the race when starting from the pole, an additional twenty (+20) points are awarded to the driver.
- Penalty points. We only count points awarded for on-track racing performance. Post-race penalty points will not be deducted from a driver's point total. Points are awarded to the driver only, not the race car.
- Driver eligibility. Points are only awarded to drivers who have selected to participate in the Monster Energy Series. XFINITY and Camping World Truck Series drivers competing in Monster Energy Cup races will not be awarded fantasy points.
- Live Scoring. To the extent that this contest offers or displays live scoring, standings, results, statistics, or other information relating to the contest ("Live Information"), all such Live Information is unofficial and is offered for informational and/or entertainment purposes only.
- Scoring System. Each entrant's team will be ranked by total points by applying the official scoring system: Each race your team earns one (+1) fantasy point for each actual Monster Energy Cup series point earned by each of your drivers.
- Schedule Changes. H2H takes no responsibility for any scheduled auto races that are delayed or postponed (i.e. driver strikes, weather, riots). If for any reason (including, but not limited to, strikes, lock-outs, acts of God, technical difficulties, governmental intervention, and other events not within the reasonable control of H2H) that NASCAR experiences a work stoppage and/or Head2Head Sports cannot, in its reasonable business judgment, continue this contest, then Pit Crew Pick'em will not resume until both NASCAR resumes its 2020 Monster Energy Cup season and Head2Head Sports resumes this contest, if ever. If this contest does not resume before July 1, 2020, Head2Head Sports reserves the right to cancel the Pit Crew Pick'em contest without refund, and the Pit Crew Pick'em prize fulfillment will be based on the percentage of the number of races completed at the time of cancelation.
- The Commissioner's Office. An official standards and practices committee called The Commissioner's Office has been established to govern the rules and play of this Contest. You may address any questions, discrepancies, concerns or suggestions to the Pit Crew Pick'em Commissioner's Office, c/o Head2Head Sports LLC, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032, phone (480) 429-8844 or fax (480) 429-0911. The Commissioner's Office reserves the right to adjust any rule if such an adjustment best serves all competitors, and also reserves the right to disqualify or refuse service to anyone if there is any evidence of tampering or manipulation. H2H reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for inappropriate and offensive use of the league chat feature, suspected cheating or non-adherence to the Official Rules. Disqualified entrants' sole remedy shall be limited to a refund of money paid to H2H in connection with playing Pit Crew Pick'em. All scoring disputes must be submitted by 5PM PT two business days following the scoring period of the dispute. The dispute will be ruled on by the Pit Crew Pick'em Commissioner prior to the start of the next period and this ruling will be final and binding. All period scoring is official and final with the start of the new Contest Period.
Prizes. Prizes will be awarded to the top point scoring teams over the four (4) Contest Periods. The approximate retail value ("ARV") of all prizes is $745.
- Period Prizes (4 winners). H2H will award one of four (4) period prizes to the entrant who accumulates the most points during each Contest Period (and wins any pending tiebreaker). Each Period Winner will receive 2,000 H2H Fantasy Buck$.
- Overall Prizes (100 winners). H2H will award one of one hundred (100) prizes to the entrants who accumulate the most points during all scheduled races (and wins any pending tiebreaker). To calculate total points, H2H will add each entrant's four (4) Contest Period scores.
- No Purchase Necessary to Win. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. Odds of winning prizes depend on the total number of eligible entries received and the relative auto racing knowledge of all entrants.
- Prize Delivery. Overall and Period Winners should allow up to 6-8 weeks after they return their signed affidavit to receive their prize. Prizes returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within three (3) months after being sent will be forfeited.
- Substitution; Taxes. No cash or other prize substitution, assignment or transfer of prizes permitted, except at H2H's sole discretion due to prize unavailability. H2H reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable value or greater value (e.g., H2H may opt instead to award the cash equivalent, up to but not greater than the ARV, of any prize in lieu of the prize itself). THE WINNER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE.
- Publicity. H2H reserves the right to use Pit Crew Pick'em entrant's names, team name and state/province of residence for publicity. Winners automatically grant to Head2Head Sports and their affiliated businesses and sponsors, the right to use their name and likeness in advertising and promotion of this event without further permission or compensation. Residents of Missouri are not required to comply with the terms of this paragraph.
- Warranty. Entrants acknowledge that H2H and their respective agencies or related companies have not made nor are in any manner responsible for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality. The only warranty for any prize is the standard limited written warranty from the prize's manufacturer, if any, which may be included with, and applicable to, the prize.
- Winners List. All rules and winners may be posted on the Website, television, radio, print, and various social media platforms. For a copy of the Official Rules and/or list of winners, mail a #10 self-addressed stamped envelope to 2020 Pit Crew Pick'em Winners List, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd. Ste 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Requests must be received within 30 days following the end of the contest (i.e., by June 27, 2020).
- Period Tiebreaker. In the event that a tie exist between two (2) or more entrants eligible for the contest period prizes, the winner will be the entrant that has the highest score in Driver Group #1. If a tie persists, the winner will be the team with the highest score in Driver Group #2. Persisting tiebreakers will continue using Driver Group #3, Driver Group #4, and so on. If a tie continues to persist, all remaining entrants will receive the contest period prize.
- Grand Prize Tiebreaker. Should a tie exist between two (2) or more entrants eligible for an overall prize, the winner will be the entrant who has the highest score in race #4. If a tie persists, the winner will be the team with the highest score in race #3 and so on. If a tie continues to persist, the prize will be split evenly among the remaining entrants, in the case of a cash prizes. In case of a tie for H2H Fantasy Buck$ prizes, all remaining entrants will receive the respective prize. In all cases, an entry that does not win a tiebreaker is eliminated from consideration.
- Verification. All potential winning entries are subject to verification by H2H, whose decisions are final. Only H2H shall determine the form of verification. An entrant is not a winner of any prize unless and until entrant's eligibility and the potential winning entry has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. H2H will not accept screen shots, affidavits or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. Any entry that occurs after the system has failed for any reason may be deemed a defective entry and void.
- Legal Restrictions. Prizes awarded in Pit Crew Pick'em may be subject to legal restrictions. Entrants agree that in the event a legal authority challenges the award of prizes to winners of Pit Crew Pick'em, H2H has the sole right to determine whether or not to award such prizes and whether or not to refund previous payments made by the entrant.
- "Prize Notice" via Email or Mail. Cash and merchandise prize winners will be notified via email or U.S. Mail within 30 days of the end of the contest. Entrants are responsible for ensuring that all mailing and e-mail information is up-to-date and accurate. To determine prize eligibility, all prize winners will be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within three (3) months of the contest end date. Failure to comply within this designated time period will result in prize disqualification.
- Alternate Potential Winners; Disqualification. A potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected (i.e., the person with the next most points) if (i) he/she does not comply with these rules (or is otherwise determined to be ineligible), (ii) he/she does not respond to the prize notice within three (3) months of its transmission (or receipt, if mailed), or if the emailed prize notice, after three (3) attempts, is returned as undeliverable, or (iii) the prize is undeliverable for any reason. If H2H notifies, or seeks to deliver a prize to or otherwise attempts to contact an alternate potential winner, and such alternate potential winner is subsequently disqualified then H2H shall use its reasonable business judgment to determine, in its sole discretion, the disposition of the prize (e.g., may choose another alternate potential winner in a manner consistent with these rules or donate the prize to another entity, at it's sole discretion).
- Affidavits. As a condition of receiving a prize, potential winners will receive a tax form 1099-M and may be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and, except where prohibited, a Publicity Release, within three (3) months of the date stated on the prize notice. Where applicable, the travel companion of the Grand Prize winner must also complete and sign a Liability Release and, where permitted by law, a Publicity Release included in winner's documents. Travel companion must be eighteen (18) years or older at time of document completion, unless traveling with winning parent/legal guardian.
- Release. By participating in this Contest or receiving a prize, entrants (and in particular, winners) agree to release and to indemnify and hold harmless H2H, Promoter, and each of their respective related companies, and all of its or their company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") for any liability, injury, death, loss or damages to entrant or any person or entity, including without limitation damage to personal or real property, caused in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by participation in this Contest (or related activities) or the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of a prize (including any travel or activity related to the prize).
- Publicity. Except where prohibited, participation in this Contest constitutes winner's consent to H2H's and its agents' use of winner's name, likeness, voice, opinions and biographical information for publicity, advertising, trade or promotional purposes in any media or manner, now known or hereafter devised, worldwide, without further payment, consideration, notice or approval.
- Warranty. Entrants acknowledge that H2H and their respective agencies or related companies have not made nor are in any manner responsible for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality. The only warranty for any prize is the standard limited written warranty from the prize's manufacturer, if any, which may be included with, and applicable to, the prize. Organizers and sponsors are not responsible for any damages or injury incurred by a Pit Crew Pick'em entrant as a result of winning.
Conditions of Participation.
- Conduct. H2H reserves the right in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate, and/or suspend the Contest and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, violates these official rules, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner. Without limiting the foregoing, H2H may lock out an entrant who, in H2H's sole judgment, has been disqualified, has questionable eligibility or is otherwise ineligible to enter. CAUTION: A PERSON WHO ATTEMPTS DELIBERATELY TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST OR TO ALTER OR DAMAGE A WEBSITE MAY BE SUBJECT TO CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PENALTIES AND FINES; AND H2H RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Incidents. Without limiting the foregoing, H2H may modify, cancel, terminate, and/or suspend the Contest if, in the H2H's sole opinion, an incident of any kind occurs to corrupt or impair the administration, security, integrity, fairness or play (as intended) of the Contest, including without limitation: (a) viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, fraud or technical failure; or (b) earthquake, flood, fire, storm or other natural disaster, act of God; or (c) labor controversy or threat thereof, civil disturbance or commotion, disruption of the public markets, war or armed conflict (whether or not officially declared).
- Cancelation. In the event of a cancelation or termination, the entrant who has accumulated the highest point total (and who wins any pending tiebreakers) at the time of any said action will be awarded the prizes based on the percentage of the number of races completed at the time of cancelation, or the prizes will be awarded in such other manner deemed fair and appropriate by H2H.
- Accept Official Rules. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to H2H's decisions. The decisions of H2H in regards to all matters of this Contest are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Gambling Prohibition. This Contest is a fantasy sports contest designed strictly for entertainment purposes and may not be used in association with any form of gambling.
- Refunds. Any entrant is entitled to cancel registration in the contest and have all monies refunded if H2H receives written notice on or before the official start date of the Contest, or seven (7) days from the date of entry, whichever is later. After the start of the contest, no refunds will be made. All such requests must be addressed to Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032, or faxed to 480-429-0911.
No Purchase Necessary to Win. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. Odds of winning prizes depend on the total number of eligible entries received and the relative auto racing knowledge of all entrants.
- Alternative Entry. To request an Alternative Entry void of all services, send your name, address, team name and telephone number printed on a 3x5 card along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Pit Crew Pick'em Alternative Entry, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd. Ste 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032 (WA and VT residents may omit return stamp). Limit one request per envelope. Alternative entrants will receive no team information or entry confirmation during the Contest. Similarly, neither standings nor team reports will be available via phone or website. Alternative entries must be received no later than 6 p.m. ET (3 p.m. PT) on Friday, May 15, 2020 to be processed and valid for the Contest. Head2Head Sports LLC reserves the right to disqualify any Alternative Entry trades that arrive late, or are received with insufficient, incorrect or illegible information.
- Roster Selection. Roster selection for an Alternative Entry team can be done by placing all necessary details of your lineup (your name, team name, and driver names and ID numbers to select for the race) in a letter sized envelope and sending it to Pit Crew Pick'em Alternative Entry Trades, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Alternative Entry roster selections must be received no later than 6 p.m. ET (3 p.m. PT) on the last day of business before the next race in order to be processed and valid for that race. Mailed entries without sufficient postage are void. H2H reserves the right to disqualify any Alternative Entry trades that arrive late, or are received with insufficient, incorrect or illegible information (e.g., insufficient driver ID number).
- Terms/Conditions. Participation via Alternative Entry in this contest constitutes acknowledgment and agreement that you have read, understand, and agree to the terms of these rules and that you have not paid any consideration (including, but not limited to, any amount paid for the purchase of a computer or for internet access) for the purpose of playing Pit Crew Pick'em. Alternative entries cannot be upgraded to the Complete package at any time during the contest.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Limitations of Liability. By entering Pit Crew Pick'em, you (1) acknowledge acceptance of these rules and agree to adhere to and be bound by them, and (2) release, and waive any rights of recovery against or in connection with H2H and their respective sponsors, contractors, agents, officers, and employees from and against any claims, expenses, damages and/or liability incurred by you in connection with or related to the operation of, or your participation in this Contest and (3) agree to hold H2H harmless from all typographical, statistical, transaction, and communication errors or omissions, except where prohibited. Head2Head Sports reserves the right to disqualify any participant for suspected cheating or non-adherence to these Official Rules, and to make corrections to scores and any other material and information to correct such errors or omissions. H2H specifically disclaims any and all warranties and representations (whether express or implied) in connection with this contest and/or your participation in it.
- Internet Disclaimer All entrants who open a Complete Package, High Stakes League, Starter or Basic Package account with Head2Head Sports may access their team(s) via this website. Internet access is not required to play the Contest. If you bookmark our web site, we advise you to bookmark the home page. This page is used to communicate important contest information to our entrants. H2H is not responsible if the Internet portion of the contest is not capable of running as planned, for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of H2H which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this contest. H2H assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, faulty transmission or communication, line failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to contest activities conducted or information transmitted via the Internet or the telephone. H2H is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any telephone network, telephone line, cable network, cable, computer on-line system, server, equipment, or software. H2H is not responsible for the failure of any e-mail or entry or trade to be applied to a customer's account due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, phone or fax lines, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to a customer's computer related to or resulting from participation in this contest (including without limitation, damages by virus).
- Disputes/Choice of Law. Except as set forth in the preceding sentences and where prohibited, any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contest, whether asserted in contract, tort, statute, or otherwise (including whether or not such controversies or claims are arbitral) shall be settled by binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial Arbitration Rules then in effect. All hearings and proceedings shall take place in Phoenix, Maricopa County, Arizona, using Arizona law (excluding conflict of law rules), and without regard to the Federal Arbitration Act. H2H shall not be liable for any consequential, punitive or exemplary damages. If any provision of these rules should ever be held to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalid or unenforceable provision(s) shall be revised by H2H and shall not affect any other provisions of these rules, and such other provisions shall continue in full force and effect. In the event that the contest is challenged by any legal or regulatory authority, H2H reserves the right to discontinue or modify the contest, or to disqualify participants residing in the affected geographic areas. In such event, Head2Head Sports shall have no liability to any participants who are disqualified due to such an action.
- Address. H2H is responsible for the Contest and awarding of prizes. H2H's address for the purposes of this contest is:
4727 E. Bell Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85032
- Copyright; Trademarks. The Contest and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2020 Head2Head Sports. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners, and the use of which does not imply approval or endorsement of, or participation in this Contest.