Each week (Wednesday-Tuesday) your team earns one (+1) point for each Total Base by a player on your roster. For the purpose of this game, the Total Base calculation is defined by:
(number of singles or walks)
+ (number of doubles times 2)
+ (number of triples times 3)
+ (number of home runs times 4)
Bonus: +5 bonus points when a player hits for the cycle (hits at least one single, double, triple, and home run in a single game).
For example, if you selected Mike Trout on your roster, he would score 42 points under the following scenario:
Weekly Points - Mike Trout
- Wednesday: 2 singles, 1 double, 1 triple, 1 homer = 16 points!
- Thursday: 1 single, 1 double, 0 triples, 0 homers = 3 points
- Friday: 0 singles, 0 doubles, 1 triple, 0 homers = 3 points
- Saturday: 1 single, 0 doubles, 0 triples, 1 homer = 5 points
- Sunday: 1 single, 1 double, 0 triples, 0 homers = 3 points
- Monday: 0 singles, 1 double, 0 triples, 0 homers = 2 points
- Tuesday: 0 singles, 1 double, 0 triples, 2 homers = 10 points
To calculate your team's total points for the week, simply add the Total Bases for each of your players. And, of course, we keep score for you!
In the event that a player you have selected for a particular day is involved in a double-header on that day, you will earn the player's Total Bases for both games played on that day.
Please keep in mind that your players do not carry over from week to week so your lineup must be submitted by the weekly deadline of 10 p.m. ET (7 p.m. PT) each Wednesday. And don't worry about missing a week… your THREE lowest weekly scores will be dropped at the end of the season.
All-Star Game: All batting points for your players that participate in the All-Star Game will be included in the appropriate H2H period.
H2H in-game statistics and player headshots are provided by Gracenote Sports. Player News provided by Rotowire.com
Weekly Winners (27 weeks)
- 1st Place: $25 CASH
- 2nd Place: $10 CASH
- 3rd-5th Place: 250 H2H Fantasy Buck$
Overall Winner (Cumulative Points)*
H2H Fantasy Buck$ may be redeemed for other paid contest or merchandise in our catalog.
Tiebreaker - Should a tie exist between two (2) or more entrants, the winner will be the entrant that has the highest score in Player Group #1, Player Group #2, and so on. If a tie persists, the winner will be the team with the highest cumulative score. If still tied, the prize will be split evenly among the remaining entrants.
* Don't worry about missing a week or two. Your three lowest weekly scores will be dropped at the end of the season to determine the Overall Winner.
All prize awards are subject to the Official Rules.