H2H College Basketball is a game of skill and is void where prohibited by law.
- Affiliations. Head2Head ("H2H") College Basketball ("Contest") and Head2Head SportsSM is owned by DRF Holdings LLC. This contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the National Collegiate Athletic Association ("NCAA"), its members or partners.
Eligibility. H2H College Basketball is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, Washington, D.C. and Canada (excluding Quebec, Puerto Rico, and all U.S. Territories). THIS CONTEST IS SUBJECT TO ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS AND IS VOID WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- You must be 18 years of age or older, or the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence, whichever is greater, as of Wednesday, November 25, 2020 to participate in this Contest.
- All employees and immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or "step" of each), or household members (whether or not related) of each such employee of DRF Holdings LLC, Head2Head Sports, their sponsors, advertising, production, support, and fulfillment agencies, or any entity directly connected with the development, implementation, or marketing of this Contest, are not eligible for prizes.
- Athletes, coaches and other team management, team support personnel (e.g., without limitation, team physicians) and school officials may not participate in H2H College Basketball if associated with NCAA basketball. Referees, league employees, conference commissioners and other individuals who through game-related employment can influence the contest gameplay are likewise ineligible.
- Head2Head Sports reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of all entrants, and to disqualify any entry form that arrives late or is lost, damaged, illegible, incomplete or incorrect.
- Head2Head Sports reserves the right to change eligibility requirements at any time if it determines that such changes are necessary in order to comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Limit. Four (4) entries (i) per household (regardless of the number of email addresses or registered member accounts), or (ii) per email address (regardless of whether more than one person uses the same email address). If there are more than four (4) entries from the same household, then only the first four entries, as determined by Head2Head Sports, will be eligible for prizes.
- Multiple Accounts. Individuals may not register more than one (1) member account with Head2Head Sports. Any individuals caught participating in the contest with more than one registered member account, as solely determined by Head2Head Sports, may have their ineligible member accounts closed without notice and be disqualified from any current and future contests.
- Shared Accounts. All contest entries may only be played under the registered member account in which they were entered. Entries may not be transferred to another member account or played by another individual. Likewise, registered members may not submit entries on behalf of someone without a Head2Head Sports member account, or submit entries for individuals that are ineligible to participate in the Contest.
- Scripting. Use of any automated system (e.g., robots, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods) or submission of multiple entries is prohibited. Any attempt by any entrant to use an automated system or to obtain more than four (4) entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities or any other methods, will void all of that entrant's entries, and render that person ineligible to receive any of the prizes. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void.
- Team Names. Head2Head Sports may require entrants to change their team names in cases where the name is offensive, threatening, repetitive, or promotes a commercial venture. The requirement to change will be determined at Head2Head's sole discretion, and if change requests are ignored, Head2Head Sports reserves the right to unilaterally change an entrant's team name without warning.
- Basic Package Entry. Only one (1) Basic Package free entry is allowed per registered member account. Duplicate entries, as determined by Head2Head Sports, will be disqualified.
Optional Service Packages. You may enter H2H College Basketball via the Complete Package, the Starter Package or the Basic Package.
- Complete Package. The Complete Package price of $24.95 entitles you to receive all services for your team, including live In-Game stats, season H2H schedule, weekly team reports, one (1) free Full-Team Trade Certificate, Internet and telephone customer service and more.
- Starter Package. The Starter Package price of $14.95 includes one (1) free Full-Team Trade Certificate, telephone customer service, and end of day statistics reporting only.
- Basic Package. The Basic Package free entry entitles you to end of the week reports only.
- Payment. All payments must be in U.S. funds. Entries mailed or transmitted with insufficient funds or information or an invalid credit card may be disqualified and will not be processed until the correct amount of payment or information is received. Do not send cash. Make check or money order payable to "Head2Head Sports". PayPal, Visa, Amex, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards are accepted, as well as PayPal.
Final Entry Deadline. To begin play with H2H Period #1, entry must be received by H2H no later than 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") / 7:00 p.m. Pacific Time ("PT") on Wednesday, November 25, 2020 in order to be eligible to play.
- Entries may be received by phone or fax by calling (480) 429-8844 or faxing to (480) 429-0911. All phone and fax entries must be received no later than 7:00 pm ET (4:00 pm PT) on Wednesday, November 25, 2020 in order to be eligible to play. H2H takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged, or illegible because of poor transmission. H2H's timestamps on phone messages and fax transmissions will serve as the official delivery time for entries.
- All mail entries must be sent to H2H College Fantasy Basketball, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032 and received by H2H no later than 3:00 pm ET (Noon PT) on Tuesday, November 24, 2020 in order to be eligible to play. H2H takes no responsibility for misdirected entries or entries that are lost or damaged in the mail. Mailed entries without sufficient postage are void.
- You must always have 10 players on your roster. Teams submitted with incorrect or incomplete rosters will have a temporary roster assigned to them.
- H2H reserves the right to disqualify any entry that does not meet the eligibility requirements described above, arrives late, is incomplete or has been incorrectly completed, or is not completely legible or audible. Only H2H College Basketball entry forms or photocopies are allowed. All entries, along with all copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights associated therewith, become the property of H2H upon submission, and will not be returned to any entrant. Receipt of entries for the Contest will not be acknowledged, and proof of submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt.
Leagues. Each entry will be placed into one of six (6) 5-team conferences within a 30-team league. Each league is generally determined in a random manner. Without exception, the same rules and trade deadlines and restrictions bind all teams in a given league.
- League Assignments All Complete, Starter, Basic and Alternative Package teams will be placed in a standard league.
- Buddy Leagues. You may form your own league or play with friends by sending up to 30 entries in the same envelope for mailed entries, or by joining a private Buddy League group up to 30 teams for internet entries. If less than 30 entries are submitted, the league will be filled with other entries. Entries that are not received in the same envelope or are not entered in the same private group or buddy league on the Internet, may request placement in the same league, but are not guaranteed to be placed in the same league. Buddy leagues/pool registration deadlines are one (1) hour prior to the first college basketball game scheduled for Wednesday, November 25, 2020.
- Multiple Teams. In order to keep the leagues as competitive as possible, owners will not be permitted to request to have multiple teams placed in the same league. Depending on league availability at the time of entry, it may not be possible to place all owner teams in separate leagues.
- League Winners. All league winners for the H2H Regular season and the H2H Playoffs will be determined by cumulative points.
- Rosters. You have been granted an imaginary bank account of $100 Million to buy a roster consisting of ten (10) college basketball players, regardless of position. During the H2H Regular Season, no roster may ever exceed the $100 Million salary cap. You must always have 10 players on your roster - no duplicate players are allowed. Teams submitted with incorrect or incomplete rosters will have a temporary roster assigned to them.
Players. H2H College Basketball includes players on teams from the following conferences: AAC, ACC, Big East, Big Ten, Big 12, Pac-12, and SEC, and individual teams who are ranked in the AP Top 25 at any point in the H2H regular season.
- Player Salaries. Player salaries will be determined by Head2Head staff based on past performance and projected performance.
- Salary Changes. Twice during H2H College Basketball, player salary changes will occur. The first change will be at mid-season and the second change occurs after the H2H Regular Season. Salary changes at mid-season will be limited to salary decreases only. After the regular season and for use in the H2H Playoffs, all player salaries will be adjusted (increases and decreases). All Playoff qualifiers will be notified of the salary changes via the website, email or U.S. Mail at the conclusion of the regular season.
- Unlisted Players. Unlisted players may be added at any time prior to the season start or during the season based upon participant request and Head2Head's formula using projections and past performance. If you want to add a player who is not listed in our contest, please call the toll-free phone number during regular business hours or email your requested players to email@example.com. It is the participant's responsibility to review the Player Selections web pages or Make Trades player list web page for the most recent player list.
H2H Point Scoring System. Each team will be ranked within its Conference by wins, and within its league and overall by total points. Your team's total H2H points will be calculated by applying the official H2H scoring system:
- Player Points. Each player receives 1 H2H point for every point, rebound, assist, steal, and blocked shot. Each player loses 1 H2H point for each turnover. In addition, each player will receive +5 H2H points for each game that he plays in AND his team wins.
- Game Limits. Scoring is based only on the games actually played each week with a maximum of two games per week. If a player plays in more than two games in a given week (excluding playoffs), only the top two scores for the week will be recorded for that player.
- Schedule Changes. If, for any reason, a player's game is postponed (due to weather, etc.) you will only receive points for that game if you have the player on your roster during the period that the game is officially completed. All H2H College Basketball period scoring is official and final with the start of the new H2H College Basketball period.
- COVID-19 Impact. Active players whose games are unexpectedly postponed or canceled AFTER the weekly trade deadline has passed will be awarded 10 points for each game originally scheduled to be played that week. Players that are ruled out for any reason (injury, suspension, etc.) before the game is canceled, as well as players whose games are canceled before the weekly trading deadline, will be ineligible to receive points for canceled games.
- Live Scoring. To the extent that this contest offers or displays live scoring, standings, results, statistics, or other information relating to the contest ("Live Information"), all such Live Information is unofficial and is offered for informational and/or entertainment purposes only.
Head2Head (H2H) Period.
- H2H Regular Season. A H2H Period begins every Monday and runs through the immediately following Sunday. The first of fourteen (14) H2H Periods begins with the first college basketball game played on Wednesday, November 25, 2020. The final H2H Period and H2H Regular Season end with the last game played on Sunday, March 7, 2021. All dates are subject to change.
- Head-To-Head Matchups. Each Period you will be matched against a different team in your league. If your team's H2H point total for that period is greater than your opponent's, then your team posts a win for that H2H Period. Your team posts a loss if your opponent records more H2H points. All dates are subject to change. Statistics for games that are postponed will be counted in the weeks when the games are actually played.
- Holiday Games. Head2Head will take a "bye week" from December 21-27, 2020. Because most NCAA teams have only 1 game scheduled during the holidays which creates a situation with a lack of competition, we'll take that week off from competition.
- Week 14. A handful of NCAA conferences start their playoff tournaments early and coincide with the final week of the H2H regular season (March 1st - 7th, 2021). In order to accurately provide the total number of games per week to all H2H players at the beginning of the season, statistics from NCAA conference tournament games will not be included in scoring for that week.
Trades. Any or all of your 10 players may be traded each week. A trade consists of dropping one player and picking up another player. Plan your trades carefully. Your modified regular season roster will be accepted only if the total team salary after all trades being made at that time does NOT exceed the $100 Million cap.
- To ensure you have the correct roster in place, confirm your new roster when you have completed trading. If you exit the website or phone call with a Sports Agent without confirming your roster with a confirmation number, your last confirmed roster will be the roster that is scored.
- The website will not allow you to confirm a roster that exceeds the salary cap. If for any reason H2H experiences technical difficulty with the website, changes to the rosters will not be taken until the website is re-opened. Waiting until the deadline to trade could result in rejection of your trades. We recommend that you execute your trades at least 3 hours prior to the trading deadline.
- Trades must be made via Internet, phone, or mail (alternative entrants only). If you do not have a credit card or PayPal account to trade via telephone, fax, or Internet, you may purchase groups of trades by sending a check or money order to Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Trades may be purchased in a group of 10 trades for $25, 20 trades for $40 or 50 trades for $90. If you pay by check or money order, you can only make phone or internet trades after your payment has been received and entered into our contest website. Trade package money is good only for the teams assigned under your Member ID#. All approved trades are final.
- To execute trades via phone, mail, or email, the following must be provided: Member ID#, Member Name, Team Name, Name and ID# of player(s) to be dropped from the starting lineup, and Name and Id# of player(s) to be added to the starting lineup. Trades made via phone or email must be called in or delivered no later than 15 minutes prior to the trade deadline. H2H's timestamps on email and phone messages will serve as the official delivery time for trades. Trades that arrive late or are lost, damaged, inaudible, incomplete or incorrect, result in an invalid roster (exceed the salary cap, contain duplicate or invalid players, attempt to drop or add locked players, etc.), or whose accounts do not contain enough prepaid trades to cover the number of trades to be executed will be rejected.
- Using Full-Team Trade Certificates (Complete and Starter players only). With a Complete Package or Starter Package, you will receive one (1) Full-Team Trade Certificate (FTC). With a Season Pass team entry (Complete Package entries only), you will receive three (3) FTCs. With this Certificate, you will have one phone or online session where you may trade up to all ten of your players at no cost effective for any H2H Period. To make a valid trade, you must complete the process for the Full-Team Trade Certificate online or over the phone and receive a confirmation number. If you do not receive a confirmation number via the internet or over the phone, you do not have a valid use of your Full-Team Trade Certificate. All such trades must be submitted according to the rules, restrictions and deadlines designated in the official rules. All trades will be effective for the immediately following H2H Period. Trades made for any other H2H Period will not be allowed or accepted. Your Full-Team Trade Certificate is a single transaction trading session and any subsequent changes to your team must be made via paid trades or another FTC. After you receive a confirmation number while using your Certificate, it will be deemed to be redeemed. We suggest that all players consider keeping their FTCs to use during the H2H playoffs when many players no longer are playing and the playoff player salaries may increase. The Full-Team Trade Certificates are designated for only the team in which they are assigned and are not transferable to other teams or member accounts and cannot be converted to individual prepaid trades.
Trade Deadlines. All trades will become effective with the first college basketball game of the next H2H Period only if your trade(s) is made by the appropriate trading deadline immediately preceding that next H2H Period - note the exception below for early games. Players may be traded each week from Thursday at 7:00 pm ET (4pm PT) until 7:00 pm ET (4pm PT) on Mondays via the phone and up until 10:00 pm ET (7pm PT) via the Internet. No changes will be accepted after the final trade deadline. It is each team owner's responsibility to receive a valid confirmation number. To ensure you have the correct roster in place, confirm your new roster when you have completed trading.
- Week 1 Deadline. With college basketball officially starting on Wednesday, November 25th for the 2020-21 season, the trade deadline for week #1 will be Wednesday at 7:00 pm ET (4pm PT) by phone and 10:00 pm ET (7pm PT) via the Internet.
- Early Game Exception. The NCAA has scheduled games to be played prior to the final H2H College Basketball trading deadline each week - ex: morning or early afternoon games, or games moved earlier because of weather, etc. In these situations, you have the ability to choose a player prior to the designated NCAA start/tip-off time. Any players on your roster from those teams playing at the designated start time will be locked on your roster for that H2H period. After the designated start time, you will be unable to pick up or drop players or teams from the game(s) that have started. For the remainder of the period, you will be limited to choose from teams that have not played prior to the designated final trade deadline.
- H2H Playoffs. Trades for the H2H Playoffs must be received by the applicable H2H Playoff trade deadlines listed below. There are three (3) periods of trading in the H2H Playoffs - meaning there is no trading between the National Semifinals round and the National Championship game.
- Voided Trades. Head2Head Sports reserves the right to void any and all trades without notice or refund. Your trades may be voided if you attempt to trade away players not on your roster, if you go over the salary cap, select duplicate players, or exclude your Member ID# or Player ID#'s. If your trades are voided, your roster will revert to the lineup of the previous H2H Period. Check your email inbox for confirmation of your trades. Voided Full-Team Trade Certificates will not be replaced nor applied to a future period.
- Illegal Lineups. If a team has exceeded the salary cap, does not contain the correct number of players, contains duplicate players, or otherwise has provided an illegal lineup, that team will be disqualified for the scoring period and will score zero (0) points. Illegal lineups that are corrected before the trade deadline for the period will be restored to eligible status and again be eligible to earn H2H points.
- Playoff Qualifiers. After the final H2H Period, the top two (2) teams from each five-team conference from each league with the best win/loss records will automatically qualify for the H2H playoffs. In addition, four (4) teams from each league that did not automatically qualify for the H2H Playoffs will earn "wildcard" playoff berths. These wildcard teams will be the four (4) teams with the greatest cumulative H2H regular season point totals of all non-automatic playoff qualifiers in their respective leagues. In the event of a tie for the final wildcard position, all teams will qualify for the playoffs as a wildcard. All playoff qualifiers will be notified by email or via the website with H2H Playoff salaries, trade deadlines and playoff rules.
- All team win/loss records are erased and all playoff qualifiers start with zero points.
Trading Periods. There will be a total of three (3) trading periods for the playoffs:
- Round 1. The first round of the playoffs will include the first and second round games scheduled for March 19th - 22nd, 2021. Trades must be received by 7:00 pm ET (4pm PT) on Thursday, March 18, 2021 via phone, or no later than the scheduled start of the first college basketball game on Saturday, March 20, 2021 via the Internet. Any players from teams who begin play before the trade deadline will be locked and unavailable for selection at their respective scheduled start times.
- Round 2. The second round of scoring for the playoffs will be the Regional Semifinals and Finals games scheduled for March 27th - 30th, 2021. Trades must be received by 7:00 pm ET (4pm PT) on Friday, March 26, 2021 via phone, or no later than the scheduled start of the first college basketball game on Sunday, March 28, 2021 via the Internet. Similar to the first round of scoring for the playoffs, players whose teams are scheduled to begin play before the trade deadline will be locked at their respective scheduled start times.
- Round 3. The final round of the playoffs will be the Final Four and the National Championship games, April 3rd and 5th, 2021. Trades must be received by 7:00 pm ET (4pm PT) on Friday, April 2, 2021 via phone, or no later than the scheduled start of the first college basketball game on Saturday, April 3, 2021 via the Internet. Rosters will be locked at the trading deadline, and there will not be a separate round of trading for the National Championship game.
- Note that the H2H Playoffs do not include the "play-in games" (sometimes referred to as the "first four" games) of the NCAA Tournament. Play begins with the "round of 64" games which are scheduled to begin on Friday, March 19, 2021.
- Cumulative points throughout the H2H Playoffs determine the H2H Playoff winners.
Payment. All charges made through this website and our sports agents will be charged immediately to your credit card or PayPal account.
- Check/Money Order. If you do not have a credit card, you may place money on account by sending a check or money order, payable in advance to "Head2Head Sports"; mail to Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Please note your Member ID# on your check or money order. All checks will be credited and will be available for trading within 72 hours of receipt, provided the account has sufficient funds for payment. There will be a $30 fee for any returned checks.
- Prizes will only be awarded to entrants whose accounts are paid in full. If your account is not in good standing, any prizes won will be forfeited. Entrants are not required to open an account or pay an optional service fee to play and to compete for prizes.
- Refunds. No refunds will be made for unused credit or trades in your account, and there shall be no interest earned on such funds. By providing Head2Head with your credit card number, you agree to pay for all charges made in connection with this contest. Head2Head reserves the right to suspend all contest activity, internet access and trading, for accounts that do not have a valid credit card number and expiration date, or a credit balance.
- Fraud. Entries into this Contest obtained via fraudulent means, such as purchases with a stolen credit card, fraudulent bank transactions or PayPal account, checks returned for insufficient funds, credit card charge backs, owning multiple registered member accounts, etc. shall be disqualified from this and all future contests without recourse or refund, as solely determined by Head2Head Sports. Head2Head Sports also reserves the right to seek legal remedies and restitution for all fraudulently acquired entries and for any transactions designed to defraud Head2Head Sports. Remedies and restitution may include administrative charges and attorney fees.
Prizes. To be eligible for all prizes, your account must be in good standing, i.e. no declined credit cards or bounced checks. Prizes will be awarded on a H2H Period, Conference, League, and Playoff basis.
- Period Prizes. H2H Period prizes are awarded to the top teams from all leagues. H2H Period prizes will be awarded for 14 periods (Periods 1 through 14) and will go to the three (3) teams (from any league) with the top H2H point totals in each of these periods.
- Conference Prizes Conference winners, as determined by best win/loss record during the regular season, will be awarded with a $5.0 Million increase in salary cap for use in the H2H Playoffs and Conference runner-ups will be awarded with a $2.0 Million increase.
- League Prizes. Regular Season League prizes will be awarded to the one (1) team from each 30-team league that accumulates the most points during the H2H Regular Season. In the event of a Regular Season League prize tie, the prize(s) will be split evenly.
- Playoff Prizes. Playoff League prizes will be awarded to the twelve (12) teams from each 30-team league who qualify for the Playoffs and accumulates the most points during the H2H Playoffs. Playoff prizes will be awarded to the top 100 teams (from all leagues) with the highest H2H Playoff point totals.totals. In the event of a tie, the prize(s) will be split evenly.
- Chance of Winning. For specific prize awards, refer to the prizes page on the web site. Each playoff prize category, including the grand prize, is available to be won from among all people who enter a participating H2H contest. Chances of winning depend upon the total number of entries received and the skill used in choosing your players. Prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded, no cash equivalents, no substitutes.
- Prize Notice. Cash and merchandise prize winners will be notified by email within fourteen (14) days of the end of this contest. If a winner does not have a current email address, it is the winner's responsibility to request an affidavit via U.S. Mail or alternate method. To determine prize eligibility, all prize winners will be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within thirty (30) days of the contest end date. Failure to comply within this designated time period will result in prize disqualification.
- Alternate Potential Winners; Disqualification. A potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected (i.e., the person with the next most points) if (i) he/she does not comply with these rules (or is otherwise determined to be ineligible), (ii) he/she does not respond to the prize notice within thirty (30) days of its transmission (or receipt, if mailed), or if the emailed prize notice, after three attempts, is returned as undeliverable, or (iii) the prize is undeliverable for any reason. If H2H notifies, or seeks to deliver a prize to or otherwise attempts to contact an alternate potential winner, and such alternate potential winner is subsequently disqualified then H2H shall use its reasonable business judgment to determine, in its sole discretion, the disposition of the prize (e.g., may choose another alternate potential winner in a manner consistent with these rules or donate the prize to another entity, at it's sole discretion).
- Publicity. H2H reserves the right to use H2H College Basketball entrant's names for publicity. Winners automatically grant to Head2Head Sports and their affiliated businesses and sponsors, the right to use their name and likeness in advertising and promotion of this event without further permission or compensation. Residents of Missouri are not required to comply with the terms of this paragraph.
- Taxes. Taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Prize winners will receive IRS tax Form 1099-M and will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and a liability release within thirty (30) days of notification. In the event of non-compliance, the prize will not be awarded. Organizers and sponsors are not responsible for any damages or injury incurred by a H2H College Basketball entrant as a result of winning.
- Legal Restrictions. Prizes awarded in H2H College Basketball may be subject to legal restrictions. Entrants agree that in the event a legal authority challenges the award of prizes to winners of H2H College Basketball, H2H has the sole right to determine whether or not to award such prizes and whether or not to refund previous payments made by the entrant.
- H2H Period Tiebreaker. In the event your team's H2H point total equals that of your opponent, the team with the lower team salary total for that H2H Period will post a win for the week. If the salary totals are the same, the team with the most cumulative points wins. If a tie is still not broken after applying the preceding tiebreakers, then the winner will be determined randomly by the Commissioner's computer. These tiebreakers apply to individual weekly matchups.
- Conference Tiebreaker. If two teams have the same win/loss record at the end of the H2H Regular Season, the team that won the H2H match-up will finish with the higher conference ranking. If more than two teams have the same win/loss record, then difference rank will be determined first by the best head2head record of all tied teams. If the head2head record can't break the tie we will then break the tie by cumulative H2H Regular Season point totals (highest to lowest is associated to final conference rank). If a tie remains in either case, each tied team will share the conference rank.
- H2H Regular Season Tiebreaker. If two or more teams from the same league have the same number of regular season points, the team with the greater point total in week 14 will be declared the Regular Season winner. If a tie still exists after applying the first tiebreaker, then the team with the greater point total in week 13, week 12, etc. until a winner is determined. If a tie still exists after applying the tiebreakers, the prize(s) will be split evenly among the tied teams.
- Single Week High Score Tiebreaker. In the event of a tie for the Single Highest Week Score (both the league and overall prizes), the first winning tiebreaker will be the lowest team salary cap for the highest week score week. In the event this doesn't break the tie, the next tiebreaker will be the team with the highest cumulative score for the H2H Regular Season. If a tie still exists after applying both tiebreakers, the prize(s) will be split evenly among the tied teams.
- H2H Playoffs Tiebreaker. If a tie exists after the H2H Playoffs, the team with the greater cumulative H2H Regular Season point total will win the tiebreaker. If a tie still exists after applying the first tiebreaker, the team with the greater point total in the final round of the playoffs will be the winner. If a tie still exists after applying these tiebreakers, the respective prize(s) will be split evenly among the tied teams.
The Commissioner's Office. An official standards and practices committee called The Commissioner's Office has been established to govern the rules and play of H2H College Basketball.
- You may address any questions, discrepancies, concerns or suggestions to The Commissioner's Office, c/o Head2Head Sports, LLC., 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032, phone (480) 429-8844 or fax (480) 429-0911.
- The Commissioner's Office reserves the right to adjust any rule if such an adjustment best serves all competitors.
- The Commissioner's Office reserves the right to disqualify or refuse service to anyone if there is any evidence of tampering or manipulation. H2H reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for inappropriate and offensive use of the league chat feature, suspected cheating, or non-adherence to the Official Rules. Disqualified entrants' sole remedy shall be limited to a refund of money paid to H2H in connection with joining H2H College Basketball.
- All scoring disputes must be submitted by 3pm PT ET/Noon PT the Tuesday following the scoring period of the dispute. The dispute will be ruled on by the H2H College Basketball Commissioner prior to the start of the next H2H College Basketball period and this ruling will be final and binding. All H2H College Basketball period scoring is official and final with the start of the new H2H College Basketball period.
- Occasionally, The Commissioner's Office may make an error. It is the sole responsibility of the H2H College Basketball participant to inform The Commissioner's Office within three (3) days of the end of the H2H Period in which the error occurred. All effort will be made to correct the error; however the decision of The Commissioner's Office is final.
- Player Strike, Work Stoppage, Schedule Changes and Contest Cancelation. H2H takes no responsibility for any college basketball games that are delayed or postponed (i.e. player strikes, weather, riots). For any reason (including, but not limited to, strikes, lock-outs, acts of God, technical difficulties, governmental intervention, and other events not within the reasonable control of H2H) the NCAA experiences a work stoppage and/or Head2Head Sports cannot, in its reasonable business judgement, continue this contest, then H2H College Basketball will not resume until both the NCAA resumes its 2020-21 regular season and Head2Head Sports resumes this contest, if ever. If this contest does not resume before May 1, 2021, Head2Head Sports reserves the right to cancel the H2H College Basketball contest without refund, and the regular season league prize fulfillment will be based on the percentage of the NCAA Basketball regular season completed at the time of cancelation, or the prizes will be awarded in such other manner deemed fair and appropriate by H2H. H2H College Basketball Playoff prizes, including league and overall, may not be fulfilled if the contest cancelation occurs prior to completion of the NCAA college basketball playoff tournament and the National Championship game.
- Gambling. H2H College Basketball is a fantasy sports contest designed strictly for entertainment purposes and may not be used in association with any form of gambling.
- Refunds. Any entrant is entitled to cancel registration in the contest and have all monies refunded if H2H receives written notice on or before seven (7) days from the official start date of the contest. After seven (7) days from the start of the contest, no refunds will be made. All such requests must be addressed to Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032, or faxed to 480-429-0911.
- Upgrades. Starter and Basic Package Users may upgrade to the Complete Package for $25.00 prior to the start of the H2H Playoffs.
Conditions of Participation.
- Conduct. H2H reserves the right in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate, and/or suspend the Contest and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, violates these official rules, falsifies personal information required to enter the Contest or claim a prize, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner. Without limiting the foregoing, H2H may lock out an entrant who, in H2H's sole judgment, has been disqualified, has questionable eligibility or is otherwise ineligible to enter. CAUTION: A PERSON WHO ATTEMPTS DELIBERATELY TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST OR TO ALTER OR DAMAGE A WEBSITE MAY BE SUBJECT TO CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PENALTIES AND FINES; AND H2H RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Collusion. To ensure that all H2H leagues operate with integrity and fair play, any collusion between owners of different teams for the benefit of certain teams over others is strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate dismissal without refund, including forfeiture of any and all potential prizes, and may be prohibited from participating in any future H2H contests.
- Incidents. Without limiting the foregoing, H2H may modify, cancel, terminate, and/or suspend the Contest if, in the H2H's sole opinion, an incident of any kind occurs to corrupt or impair the administration, security, integrity, fairness or play (as intended) of the Contest, including without limitation: (a) viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, fraud or technical failure; or (b) earthquake, flood, fire, storm or other natural disaster, act of God; or (c) labor controversy or threat thereof, civil disturbance or commotion, disruption of the public markets, war or armed conflict (whether or not officially declared).
- Accept Official Rules. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to H2H's decisions. The decisions of H2H in regards to all matters of this Contest are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
No Purchase Necessary to Win. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. Odds of winning prizes depend on the total number of eligible entries received and the relative college basketball knowledge of all entrants.
- Alternative Entry. To receive an alternative entry for a standard league entry void of all services, send your name, address, and telephone number printed on a 3x5 card along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: H2H College Basketball Alternative Entry, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd. Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032 (WA and VT residents may omit return stamp). Limit one (1) request per envelope. Alternative Entry Packages must be submitted for a standard H2H College Basketball league. Head2Head Sports must receive requests for alternative entries no later than Tuesday, November 17, 2020. Alternative entry team selection forms must be returned to Head2Head Sports by 7:00 pm ET/4:00pm PT on Tuesday, November 24, 2020. Alternative entrants will receive no team information during the season and cannot obtain additional team information (including league standings) over the telephone or Internet.
- Trading. Trading for an alternative entry team can be done by placing all necessary details of trades (your name, player names and ID numbers to drop and add, etc.) in a letter sized envelope and sending it to Head2Head Sports, H2H College Basketball Alternative Entry Trades, 4727 E. Bell Rd. Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Alternative entry trades must be received by 7:00 pm ET/4:00pm PT on the Friday of each week to be processed and valid for the immediately following week of play. Head2Head Sports reserves the right to disqualify any alternative entry trades that arrive late, exceed the salary cap, or are received with insufficient, incorrect or illegible information (e.g., insufficient player name or ID number).
- H2H Playoffs. Trades for the H2H Playoffs must be received by Head2Head Sports no later than 3:00 pm ET / Noon PT on Wednesday of each round to be processed and valid for the immediately following round of play.
- Terms/Conditions. Your participation via alternative entry in this contest constitutes your acknowledgment and agreement that you have read, understand, and agree to the terms of these rules and that you have not paid any consideration (including, but not limited to, any amount paid for the purchase of a computer or for internet access) for the purpose of playing H2H College Basketball. Alternative entries cannot be upgraded to the Complete package at any time during the season.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Limitations of Liability. By entering H2H College Basketball, you (1) acknowledge acceptance of these rules and agree to adhere to and be bound by them, and (2) release, and waive any rights of recovery against or in connection with H2H and their respective sponsors, contractors, agents, officers, and employees from and against any claims, expenses, damages and/or liability incurred by you in connection with or related to the operation of, or your participation in H2H College Basketball and (3) agree to hold H2H harmless from all typographical, statistical, transaction, and communication errors or omissions, except where prohibited. Head2Head Sports reserves the right to disqualify any participant for suspected cheating or non-adherence to these Official Rules, and to make corrections to scores and any other material and information to correct such errors or omissions. H2H specifically disclaims any and all warranties and representations (whether express or implied) in connection with this contest and/or your participation in it.
- Internet Disclaimer. All entrants who open an account with Head2Head Sports may access their team(s) via this website, except for Alternative Entries outlined above. Internet access is not required to play the H2H College Basketball contest. If you bookmark our web site, we advise you to bookmark the home page. This page is used to communicate important contest information to our entrants. H2H is not responsible if the Internet portion of the contest is not capable of running as planned, for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of H2H which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this contest. H2H assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, faulty transmission or communication, line failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to contest activities conducted or information transmitted via the Internet or the telephone. H2H is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any telephone network, telephone line, cable network, cable, computer on-line system, server, equipment, or software. H2H is not responsible for the failure of any e-mail or entry or trade to be applied to a customer's account due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, phone or fax lines, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to a customer's computer related to or resulting from participation in this contest (including without limitation, damages by virus).
- Disputes/Choice of Law. Except as set forth in the preceding sentences and where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Maricopa County, State of Arizona, i.e., Phoenix; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, "Special Damages"), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. Arizona law, without reference to Arizona's choice of law rules, governs the Contest and all aspects related thereto. H2H shall not be liable for any consequential, punitive or exemplary damages. If any provision of these rules should ever be held to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalid or unenforceable provision(s) shall be revised by H2H and shall not affect any other provisions of these rules, and such other provisions shall continue in full force and effect. In the event that the contest is challenged by any legal or regulatory authority, H2H reserves the right to discontinue or modify the contest, or to disqualify participants residing in the affected geographic areas. In such event, Head2Head Sports shall have no liability to any participants who are disqualified due to such an action.
- Official Rules; Winners List. All rules and winners may be posted on the Website. For a copy of the Official Rules and/or list of winners, mail a #10 self-addressed stamped envelope the address below. Requests must be received within thirty (30) days following the end of the Contest (i.e., by May 5, 2021).
- Address. H2H is responsible for the Contest and awarding of prizes. H2H's address for the purposes of this contest is: Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032
- Copyright; Trademarks. The Contest and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2020 Head2Head Sports. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners, and the use of which does not imply approval or endorsement of, or participation in this Contest.
H2H College Basketball is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), its members or partners. No purchase necessary to play.