H2H Playoff Basketball is a game of skill and is void where prohibited by law.
- Affiliations. Head2Head ("H2H") Playoff Fantasy Basketball ("Contest") and Head2Head SportsSM are owned by DRF Holdings LLC. This contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the National Basketball Association ("NBA") or any NBA team or player.
Eligibility. H2H Playoff Fantasy Basketball is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, Washington, D.C. and Canada (excluding Quebec, Puerto Rico, and all U.S. Territories). THIS CONTEST IS SUBJECT TO ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS AND IS VOID WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- You must be 18 years of age or older, or the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence, whichever is greater, as of August 17, 2020 to participate in this Contest.
- All employees and immediate family members (spouse, parent, child sibling, grandparent, and/or "step" of each) or household members of each such employee of DRF Holdings LLC, Head2Head Sports, their sponsors, advertising, production, support, and fulfillment agencies, or any entity directly connected with the development, implementation, or marketing of this Contest, are not eligible for prizes.
- Athletes, coaches and other team management, team support personnel (e.g., without limitation, team physicians) and team owners may not participate in this Contest if associated with the NBA. Team owners, referees, league employees, sports commissioners and other individuals who through an ownership interest or game-related employment can influence the contest gameplay are likewise ineligible.
- Head2Head Sports reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of all entrants, and to disqualify any entry form that arrives late or is lost, damaged, illegible, incomplete or incorrect.
- Head2Head Sports reserves the right to change eligibility requirements at any time if it determines that such changes are necessary in order to comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Limit. Four (4) entries (i) per household (regardless of the number of email addresses or registered member accounts), or (ii) per email address (regardless of whether more than one person uses the same email address). If there are more than four (4) entries from the same household, then only the first four (4) entries, as determined by Head2Head Sports will be eligible for prizes.
- Multiple Accounts. Individuals may not register more than one (1) member account with Head2Head Sports. Any individuals caught participating in the contest with more than one (1) registered member account, as solely determined by Head2Head Sports, may have their ineligible member accounts closed without notice and be disqualified from any current and future contests.
- Shared Accounts. All contest entries may only be played under the registered member account in which they were entered. Entries may not be transferred to another member account or played by another individual. Likewise, registered members may not submit entries on behalf of someone without a Head2Head Sports member account, or submit entries for individuals that are ineligible to participate in the Contest.
- Scripting. Use of any automated system (e.g., robots, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods) or submission of multiple entries is prohibited. Any attempt by any entrant to use an automated system or to obtain more than four (4) entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities or any other methods, will void all of that entrant's entries, and render that person ineligible to receive any of the prizes. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void.
- Team Names. Head2Head Sports may require entrants to change their team names in cases where the name is offensive, repetitive, or promotes a commercial venture. The requirement to change will be determined at Head2Head's sole discretion, and if change requests are ignored, Head2Head Sports reserves the right to unilaterally change an entrant's team name without warning.
- Optional Service Package. You may enter H2H Playoff Fantasy Basketball via the Complete League option package. The Complete Package price is $10.00, and entitles you to receive all services for your team, including season H2H schedule, weekly team reports, live Internet stats, Internet and telephone customer service and more. All payments must be in U.S. funds. Entries mailed or transmitted with insufficient funds or information or an invalid credit card may be disqualified and will not be processed until the correct amount of payment or information is received. Do not send cash. Make check or money order payable to "Head2Head Sports". Visa, American Express, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards are accepted.
- Final Entry Deadline. Entries must be mailed to H2H Playoff Fantasy Basketball, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032, faxed to (480) 429-0911, or logged via this website. All mailed entries must be received by Noon Pacific Time ("PT") on Friday, August 14, 2020, all phone and fax entries must be received by 7:00 pm ET (4:00 pm PT) on Monday, August 17, 2020, and all Internet entries must be received by the start of the final pro basketball game on Tuesday, August 18, 2020 in order to be eligible to play. Head2Head Sports (H2H) takes no responsibility for misdirected entries, entries that are lost or damaged in the mail, or entries lost, damaged, or illegible because of poor fax transmission. H2H reserves the right to disqualify any entry form that has been incorrectly completed or is not completely legible.
Leagues. Each entry will be placed into one of four (4) 7-team divisions within a 28-team league. Each league is generally determined in a random manner. Without exception, the same rules and trade deadlines and restrictions bind all teams in a given league.
- League Assignments. All Complete and Alternative Package teams will be placed in a standard league.
- Buddy Leagues. You may form your own league or play with friends by sending up to 28 entries in the same envelope for mailed entries, or by joining a private Internet Buddy Pool group up to 28 teams for Internet entries. If less than 28 entries are submitted, the league will be filled with other entries. Entries that are not received in the same envelope or are not entered in the same private group or buddy league on the Internet, may request placement in the same league, but are not guaranteed to be placed in the same league. The buddy leagues/pool registration deadline is one (1) hour prior to the first scheduled NBA playoff game.
- League Winners. All league winners for the H2H Playoffs will be determined by cumulative points.
- Rosters. You have been granted an imaginary payroll of $100 Million to manage a roster consisting of ten (10) NBA players, regardless of position. You must always have 10 players on your roster, no duplicate players are allowed, and cannot exceed the $100 Million salary cap. Teams submitted with incorrect or incomplete rosters will not be accepted and will have a temporary default roster assigned to them.
- Player Salaries. Player salaries will be determined by Head2Head staff based upon past performance and projected performance.
- Salary Changes. Player salaries will not change throughout the NBA playoffs.
- Unlisted Players. Unlisted players may be added, at the designated salary determined by Head2Head, at any time prior to the contest start or during the contest based upon participant request and H2H Basketball Commissioner approval. It is the participant's responsibility to review the Player Selections web pages or Make Trades player list web page for the most recent player list.
H2H Point Scoring System. Each team will be ranked within its league and overall by total points. Your team's total H2H points will be calculated by applying the official H2H scoring system:
- Scoring System. Each player receives one (1) H2H point for every point, rebound, assist, steal, and blocked shot. Each player loses one (-1) H2H point for each turnover. In addition, each player will receive five (5) H2H points for each game that he plays in AND his team wins.
- Schedule Changes. Scoring is based only on the games actually played each round. If, for any reason, a player's game is postponed (due to weather, etc.) you will only receive points for that game if you have the player on your roster the day the game is officially completed. All H2H Playoff Fantasy Basketball period scoring is official and final with the start of the new H2H Basketball period.
- Live Scoring. To the extent that this contest offers or displays live scoring, standings, results, statistics, or other information relating to the contest ("Live Information"), all such Live Information is unofficial and is offered for informational and/or entertainment purposes only.
- Head2Head (H2H) Period. A H2H Period begins the first game of the first playoffs series, and ends with the last game of the final series in a round. The first of four (4) H2H Periods begins with the first pro basketball game played on Monday, August 17, 2020. The final H2H Period ends with the completion of the NBA Finals. All dates are subject to change. Statistics for games that are postponed will be counted in the rounds when the games are actually played. Cumulative points throughout the H2H Playoffs determine the H2H Playoff winners.
Trades. Any or all of your ten (10) players may be traded each round. A trade consists of dropping one player and picking up another. Plan your trades carefully. Your modified roster will be accepted only if the total team salary after all trades being made at that time does NOT exceed the $100 Million cap. You will, however, be charged for all trades regardless of whether your modified roster is accepted. To ensure you have the correct roster in place, confirm your new roster when you have completed trading.
- If you exit the website or phone call without confirming your roster with a confirmation number, your last confirmed roster will be the roster that is scored.
- The website will not allow you to confirm a roster that exceeds the salary cap. If for any reason H2H experiences technical difficulty with the website, changes to the rosters will not be taken until the website is re-opened. We recommend that you call at least 3 hours before the phone trading deadline. Waiting until the deadline to trade could result in rejection of your trades. Trades must be made via phone, Internet, mail (alternative entrants only) or at any participating sponsor location. If you do not have a credit card to trade via telephone, fax, or Internet, you may purchase groups of trades by sending a check or money order to:
4727 E. Bell Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85032
- Trades may be purchased in a group of 10 trades for $25, 20 trades for $40, 50 trades for $90, or 100 trades for $175. If you pay by check or money order, you can only make phone or internet trades after your payment has been received and entered into our contest website. Trade package money is good only for the teams assigned under your Member Id#. Trades for the H2H Playoffs may be made via internet or phone. All approved trades are final and will have an associated confirmation number.
- Phone Trades. All phone trades are final as of the trade deadline or early game exception deadline. No changes will be made after the trade deadline. After executing trades, it is each team owner's responsibility to have their trades repeated and to ask for a confirmation number from the sports agent. Each owner is also responsible for the salary cap restriction.
- Trade Details. To execute trades via phone, mail, or email, the following must be provided: Member Id#, Member Name, Team Name, Name and Id# of player(s) to be dropped from the starting lineup, and Name and Id# of player(s) to be added to the starting lineup. Trades made via phone or email must be called in or delivered no later than fifteen (15) minutes prior to the trade deadline. H2H's timestamps on email and phone messages will serve as the official delivery time for trades. Trades that arrive late or are lost, damaged, inaudible, incomplete or incorrect, result in an invalid roster (exceed the salary cap, contain duplicate or invalid players, attempt to drop or add locked players, etc.), or whose accounts do not contain enough prepaid trades to cover the number of trades to be executed will be rejected.
- Trade Deadlines. All trades will become effective with the first pro basketball game of the next H2H Period only if your trade(s) is made by the appropriate trading deadline immediately preceding that next H2H Period. Players may be traded each round - note that there will be flexible trading. Trades for the H2H Playoffs must be received by mail (Alternative players only), executed by Internet or dropped off at the participating sponsor by the applicable Playoff trade deadline to be announced. Flexible Trading is available for the first round of the NBA playoffs, so the final deadline to set your roster for round one is at the start of the final pro basketball game on Tuesday, August 18, 2020. The final trade deadline for the following rounds is at the start of the first game of the final series in each round. There are four (4) periods of trading in the H2H Playoffs - meaning there is one trading period for each round of the NBA playoffs, including a separate trading period for the NBA Finals.
- Voided Trades. Head2Head Sports reserves the right to void any and all trades without notice or refund. Your trades may be voided if you attempt to trade away players not on your roster, if you go over the salary cap, or exclude your Member ID# or Player ID#'s. If your trades are voided, your roster will revert to the lineup of the previous H2H Period. Look on your weekly reports for confirmation of your trades.
Payment. All charges made through this website and our sports agents will be charged immediately to your credit card or PayPal account.
- Check/Money Order. If you do not have a credit card, you may place prepaid trades on account by sending a check or money order, payable in advance to "Head2Head Sports", and mail to Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Please note your Member ID on your check or money order. All checks will be credited and will be available for trading within 72 hours of receipt, provided the account has sufficient funds for payment. There will be a $30 fee for any returned checks.
- Fraud. Entries into this Contest obtained via fraudulent means, such as purchases with a stolen credit card, fraudulent bank transactions or PayPal account, checks returned for insufficient funds, credit card charge backs, owning multiple registered member accounts, etc. shall be disqualified from this and all future contests without recourse or refund, as solely determined by Head2Head Sports. Head2Head Sports also reserves the right to seek legal remedies and restitution for all fraudulently acquired entries and for any transactions designed to defraud Head2Head Sports. Remedies and restitution may include administrative charges and attorney fees.
- Refunds. No refunds will be made for unused credit or trades in your account, and there shall be no interest earned on such funds. By providing Head2Head with your credit card number or PayPal account, you agree to pay for all charges made in connection with this contest. Head2Head reserves the right to suspend all contest activity, internet access and trading, for accounts that carry a credit balance.
- Prizes will only be awarded to entrants whose accounts are paid in full. If at the conclusion of H2H Playoff Fantasy Basketball your account is not in good standing, any prizes won will be forfeited. Entrants are not required to open an account or pay an entry fee to play and to compete for prizes.
Prizes. To be eligible for prizes, your account must be in good standing, i.e. no declined credit cards or bounced checks. Prizes will be awarded on a H2H League and Playoff basis.
- League Prizes. H2H League prizes will be awarded to the top teams from each 28-team league who accumulate the most points during the H2H Playoffs. In the event of a League prize tie, all prizes will be split evenly.
- Playoff Prizes. Playoff prizes will be awarded to the top 100 teams (from all leagues) with the highest H2H Playoff point totals.
- For specific prize awards, refer to the prizes page on the web site or the advertisement from which you entered this contest. Each playoff prize category, including the Grand Prize, is available to be won from among all people who enter a participating H2H contest. Chances of winning depend upon the total number of entries received and the skill used in choosing your players. Prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded, no cash equivalents, no substitutes.
- All winners automatically grant to Head2Head Sports, LLC. the right to use their name, address and photo for publicity without compensation. Taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Prize winners will receive a tax Form 1099-M and will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and a liability release within thirty (30) days of notification. In the event of non-compliance, the prize will not be awarded. Organizers and sponsors are not responsible for any damages or injury incurred by a H2H Playoff Fantasy Basketball entrant as a result of winning.
- For a list of all winners, send a #10, SASE to H2H, LLC., 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032 no later than November 12, 2020. Prizes awarded in H2H Playoff Fantasy Basketball may be subject to legal restrictions. Entrants agree that in the event a legal authority challenges the award of prizes to winners of H2H Playoff Fantasy Basketball, H2H has the sole right to determine whether or not to award such prizes and whether or not to refund previous payments made by the entrant. Cash and merchandise prize winners will be notified by U.S. Mail within thirty (30) days of the end of the NBA season. To determine prize eligibility, all prize winners will be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within three (3) months of the contest end date. Failure to comply within this designated time period will result in prize disqualification.
- H2H Playoffs Tiebreaker. If two (2) or more teams have the same H2H Playoffs cumulative point totals, the team with the greater point total from the NBA Finals (Round 4) will be the winner. If a tie still exists after applying the first tiebreaker, then the team with the greater point total in Round 3, Round 2, etc. until a winner is determined. If a tie still exists after applying these tiebreakers, the respective prize(s) will be split evenly among the tied teams.
- H2H League Tiebreaker. If two (2) or more teams from the same 28-team league score the same number of points during the H2H Playoffs, the team with the greater cumulative H2H Playoffs point total from the NBA Finals (Round 4) will win the tiebreaker. If a tie still exists after applying the first tiebreaker, then the team with the greater point total in Round 3, Round 2, etc. until a winner is determined. If a tie still exists after applying these tiebreakers, the respective prize(s) will be split evenly among the tied teams.
The Commissioner's Office. An official standards and practices committee called The Commissioner's Office has been established to govern the rules and play of H2H Playoff Fantasy Basketball.
- You may address any questions, discrepancies, concerns or suggestions to The Commissioner's Office, c/o Head2Head Sports, LLC., 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032, phone (480) 429-8844 or fax (480) 429-0911.
- The Commissioner's Office reserves the right to adjust any rule if such an adjustment best serves all competitors. The Commissioner's Office also reserves the right to disqualify or refuse service to anyone if there is any evidence of tampering or manipulation, and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for inappropriate and offensive use of the league chat feature, suspected cheating or non-adherence to the Official Rules. Disqualified entrants' sole remedy shall be limited to a refund of money paid to H2H in connection with playing H2H Playoff Fantasy Basketball.
- All scoring disputes must be submitted before 5PM three (3) days following the scoring period of the dispute. The dispute will be ruled on by the H2H Basketball Commissioner prior to the start of the next H2H Basketball period and this ruling will be final and binding. All H2H Playoff Fantasy Basketball period scoring is official and final with the start of the new H2H Basketball period.
- Occasionally, The Commissioner's Office may make an error. It is the sole responsibility of the H2H Playoff Fantasy Basketball participant to inform The Commissioner's Office within three (3) days of the end of the H2H Period in which the error occurred. All effort will be made to correct the error; however the decision of The Commissioner's Office is final. Head2Head Sports reserves the right to make corrections to scores, and any other materials and contest information to correct such errors or omissions.
- Publicity. H2H reserves the right to use H2H Playoff Fantasy Basketball entrant's names for publicity. Winners automatically grant to Head2Head Sports, LLC. and their affiliated businesses and sponsors, the right to use their name and likeness in advertising and promotion of this event without further permission or compensation. Residents of Missouri are not required to comply with the terms of this paragraph.
- Mailing List. H2H occasionally makes the entrant mailing list available to sports advertisers and other commercial interests. This practice is very selective and most participants find this information useful. If, however, you do not wish to receive the information please notify Head2Head Sports requesting your removal from this list.
- Player Strike, Work Stoppage, Schedule Changes and Contest Cancelation. Head2Head Sports takes no responsibility for any pro basketball games that are delayed or postponed (i.e. player strikes, work stoppages, weather, riots). If for any reason (including, but not limited to, strikes, lock-outs, acts of God, technical difficulties, governmental intervention, and other events not within the reasonable control of H2H) the National Basketball Association experiences a work stoppage and/or Head2Head Sports cannot, in its reasonable business judgment, continue this contest, then H2H Playoff Fantasy Basketball will not resume until both the National Basketball Association resumes its 2020-21 season and Head2Head Sports resumes this contest, if ever. If this contest does not resume before December 31, 2020, Head2Head Sports reserves the right to cancel the H2H Playoff Fantasy Basketball contest without refund, and the prize fulfillment will be based on the percentage of the National Basketball Association playoffs completed at the time of cancelation.
- Gambling. H2H Playoff Fantasy Basketball is a fantasy sports contest designed strictly for entertainment purposes and may not be used for any form of gambling.
- Refunds. Any entrant is entitled to cancel registration in the contest and have all monies refunded if H2H receives written notice on or before seven (7) days from the official start date of the contest. After seven (7) days from the start of the contest, no refunds will be made. All such requests must be addressed to Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032 or faxed to 480-429-0911.
Conditions of Participation.
- Conduct. H2H reserves the right in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate, and/or suspend the Contest and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, violates these official rules, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner. Without limiting the foregoing, H2H may lock out an entrant who, in H2H's sole judgment, has been disqualified, has questionable eligibility or is otherwise ineligible to enter. CAUTION: A PERSON WHO ATTEMPTS DELIBERATELY TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST OR TO ALTER OR DAMAGE A WEBSITE MAY BE SUBJECT TO CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PENALTIES AND FINES; AND H2H RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Incidents. Without limiting the foregoing, H2H may modify, cancel, terminate, and/or suspend the Contest if, in the H2H's sole opinion, an incident of any kind occurs to corrupt or impair the administration, security, integrity, fairness or play (as intended) of the Contest, including without limitation: (a) viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, fraud or technical failure; or (b) earthquake, flood, fire, storm or other natural disaster, act of God; or (c) labor controversy or threat thereof, civil disturbance or commotion, disruption of the public markets, war or armed conflict (whether or not officially declared).
- Cancelation. In the event of a cancelation or termination, the entrant who has accumulated the highest point total (and who wins any pending tiebreakers) at the time of any said action will be awarded the prizes based on the percentage of the National Basketball Association playoffs completed at the time of cancelation, or the prizes will be awarded in such other manner deemed fair and appropriate by H2H.
- Accept Official Rules. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to H2H's decisions. The decisions of H2H in regards to all matters of this Contest are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
No Purchase Necessary to Win. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. Odds of winning prizes depend on the total number of eligible entries received and the relative pro basketball knowledge of all entrants.
- Alternative Entry. To request an alternative entry for a standard league entry void of all services, send your name, address, and telephone number printed on a 3x5 card along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: H2H Playoff Basketball Alternative Entry, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032 (WA and VT residents may omit return stamp). Limit one request per envelope. Head2Head Sports must receive requests for alternative entries no later than Friday, August 7, 2020. Completed lternative entry team selection forms must be received by Head2Head Sports no later than Friday, August 14, 2020. Alternative entrants will receive no team information during the contest and cannot obtain additional team information (including league standings) over the telephone or Internet.
- Trades. Trading for an alternative entry team can be done by placing all necessary details of trades (your name, team name, player names and ID numbers to drop and add, etc.) in a letter sized envelope and sending it to Head2Head Sports, H2H Playoff Fantasy Basketball Alternative Entry Trades, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Alternative entry trades must be received by the final business day before the start of the immediately following round of play. H2H reserves the right to disqualify any alternative entry trades that arrive late, or are received with insufficient, incorrect or illegible information (e.g., insufficient Player ID number).
- Terms/Conditions. Your participation via alternative entry in this contest constitutes your acknowledgment and agreement that you have read, understand, and agree to the terms of these rules and that you have not paid any consideration (including, but not limited to, any amount paid for the purchase of a computer or for internet access) for the purpose of playing H2H Playoff Fantasy Basketball. Alternative entries cannot be upgraded to the Complete package at any time during the contest.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Limitations of Liability. By entering H2H Playoff Fantasy Basketball, you (1) acknowledge acceptance of these rules and agree to adhere to and be bound by them, and (2) release, and waive any rights of recovery against or in connection with H2H and their respective sponsors, contractors, agents, officers, and employees from and against any claims, expenses, damages and/or liability incurred by you in connection with or related to the operation of, or your participation in H2H Playoff Fantasy Basketball and (3) agree to hold H2H harmless from all typographical, statistical, transaction, and communication errors or omissions. H2H reserves the right to disqualify any participant for suspected cheating or non-adherence to these Official Rules, and to make corrections to scores and any other material and information to correct such errors or omissions. H2H specifically disclaims any and all warranties and representations (whether express or implied) in connection with this contest and/or your participation in it.
- Internet Disclaimer. All entrants who open a Complete Package account with Head2Head Sports may access their team(s) via this website. Internet access is not required to play the H2H Playoff Fantasy Basketball contest. If you bookmark our web site, we advise you to bookmark the home page. This page is used to communicate important contest information to our entrants. H2H is not responsible if the Internet portion of the contest is not capable of running as planned, for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of H2H which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this contest. H2H assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, faulty transmission or communication, line failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to contest activities conducted or information transmitted via the Internet or the telephone. H2H is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any telephone network, telephone line, cable network, cable, computer on-line system, server, equipment, or software. H2H is not responsible for the failure of any e-mail or entry or trade to be applied to a customer's account due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, phone or fax lines, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to a customer's computer related to or resulting from participation in this contest (including without limitation, damages by virus).
- Disputes/Choice of Law. Except as set forth in the preceding sentences, any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contest, whether asserted in contract, tort, statute, or otherwise (including whether or not such controversies or claims are arbitral) shall be settled by binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial Arbitration Rules then in effect. All hearings and proceedings shall take place in Phoenix, Maricopa County, Arizona, using Arizona law (excluding conflict of law rules), and without regard to the Federal Arbitration Act. H2H shall not be liable for any consequential, punitive or exemplary damages. If any provision of these rules should ever be held to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalid or unenforceable provision(s) shall be revised by H2H and shall not affect any other provisions of these rules, and such other provisions shall continue in full force and effect. In the event that the contest is challenged by any legal or regulatory authority, H2H reserves the right to discontinue or modify the contest, or to disqualify participants residing in the affected geographic areas. In such event, Head2Head Sports shall have no liability to any participants who are disqualified due to such an action.
- Address. H2H is responsible for the Contest and awarding of prizes. H2H's address for the purposes of this contest is: 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032.
- Copyright; Trademarks. The Contest and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2020 Head2Head Sports. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners, and the use of which does not imply approval or endorsement of, or participation in this Contest.
H2H Playoff Fantasy Basketball is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the National Basketball Association (NBA) or any NBA team or player. No purchase necessary to play.