H2H Playoff Basketball is a game of skill and is void where prohibited by law.
- Affiliations. Head2Head ("H2H") Playoff Fantasy Basketball ("Contest") and Head2Head SportsSM are owned by Sports Information Group LLC. This contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the National Basketball Association ("NBA") or any NBA team or player.
Eligibility. H2H Playoff Fantasy Basketball is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, Washington, D.C. and Canada (excluding Quebec, Puerto Rico, and all U.S. Territories). THIS CONTEST IS SUBJECT TO ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS AND IS VOID WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- You must be 18 years of age or older, or the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence, whichever is greater, as of Saturday, April 16, 2022 to participate in this Contest.
- All employees and immediate family members (spouse, parent, child sibling, grandparent, and/or "step" of each) or household members (whether or not related) of each such employee of Sports Information Group LLC, Head2Head Sports, their sponsors, advertising, production, support, and fulfillment agencies, or any entity directly connected with the development, implementation, or marketing of this Contest, are not eligible for prizes.
- Athletes, coaches and other team management, team support personnel (e.g., without limitation, team physicians) and team owners may not participate in this Contest if associated with the NBA. Team owners, referees, league employees, sports commissioners and other individuals who through an ownership interest or game-related employment can influence the contest gameplay are likewise ineligible.
- Head2Head Sports reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of all entrants, and to disqualify any entry form that arrives late or is lost, damaged, illegible, incomplete or incorrect. If eligibility verification is requested by H2H, you will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility as proof of your eligibility to participate in the Contest. Failure to comply within ten (10) days may result in disqualification from further participation in this Contest and forfeiture of any potential prizes, at the sole discretion of H2H.
- Head2Head Sports reserves the right to change eligibility requirements at any time if it determines that such changes are necessary to comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Limit. Four (4) entries (i) per household (regardless of the number of email addresses or registered member accounts), or (ii) per email address (regardless of whether more than one person uses the same email address). If there are more than four (4) entries from the same household, then only the first four (4) entries, as determined by Head2Head Sports will be eligible for prizes.
- Multiple Accounts. Individuals may not register more than one (1) member account with Head2Head Sports. Any individuals caught participating in the contest with more than one (1) registered member account, as solely determined by Head2Head Sports, may have their ineligible member accounts closed without notice and be disqualified from any current and future contests.
- Shared Accounts. All contest entries may only be played under the registered member account in which they were entered. Entries may not be transferred to another member account or played by another individual. Likewise, registered members may not submit entries on behalf of someone without a Head2Head Sports member account, or submit entries for individuals that are ineligible to participate in the Contest.
- Scripting. Use of any automated system (e.g., robots, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods) or submission of multiple entries is prohibited. Any attempt by any entrant to use an automated system or to obtain more than four (4) entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities or any other methods, will void all of that entrant's entries, and render that person ineligible to receive any of the prizes. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void.
- Team Names. Head2Head Sports may require entrants to change their team names in cases where the name is offensive, repetitive, or promotes a commercial venture. The requirement to change will be determined at Head2Head's sole discretion, and if change requests are ignored, Head2Head Sports reserves the right to unilaterally change an entrant's team name without warning.
Registration. To compete in the Contest, you must be a registered member of H2H. Registration is available directly through head2head.com.
- Not Yet an H2H Member. To access the Contest, you may register by clicking on the applicable link on the entry page for the Contest, and following the instructions. You will be asked to provide your name, mailing address, phone number, e-mail address, team name, and to select a password. You will also be asked if you wish to receive promotional emails or offers. You do not need to consent to receive these emails or offers to become a member. Even if you consent, you may subsequently opt-out of receiving such emails by contacting customer service at email@example.com with your name, member ID number and email address.
- Already an H2H Member. If you are already an H2H member, then you do not need to register again. You may enter the Contest by logging on using your email address and password.
- Mail Entry. Mail entries must be sent to H2H Playoff Fantasy Basketball, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Head2Head Sports ("H2H") takes no responsibility for misdirected entries, entries that are lost or damaged in the mail. All envelopes must be stamped and carry official USPS cancellation marks. No metered mail will be accepted, and mailed entries without sufficient postage are void.
- Password. You are responsible for the secrecy of your password. H2H or other third parties are not responsible or liable for any actions taken using your password.
- Change of Email Address. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify H2H during the Contest Period if his or her e-mail address changes. To do so, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your current email address and password and your desired new email address and password. Or you may click on "MY ACCOUNT" to update your profile online.
- Entry Errors. Neither H2H nor any affiliates, e.g. Daily Racing Form or StatFox (collectively, referred to as "Affiliate") are responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. Neither H2H nor Affiliate is responsible for any unavailability of or interruptions to any service or equipment used in connection with the Contest, including without limitation (1) interruptions to any network, server, Internet, website, telephone, satellite, computer or other connections (2) failures of any telephone, satellite, hardware, software or other equipment, (3) garbled, misdirected or jumbled transmissions, or traffic congestion, or (4) other errors of any kind, whether human, technical, mechanical or electronic, or (5) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture any such information.
- No Return of Entries; Disputes. Once submitted, entries become the sole property of H2H and will not be acknowledged or returned. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder, i.e., natural person, of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant. Potential winners may be required to show proof of identification. H2H may require that the potential winner provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address and/or password associated with the winning entry.
- Account Removal. Due to the competitive nature of the Contest, and to ensure fair play for all, accounts can only be removed once the Contest has ended. Additionally, depending on a member's place of residence or location at the time of registration, certain account details may be required to remain on file with H2H or Affiliate for longer where mandated by state or federal statute. If, for any reason, an individual wishes to disable access to their account after the Contest has begun, or close their account after the Contest has ended, they may contact Customer Service at email@example.com with their name, member ID number and email address.
Optional Service Package. You may enter H2H Playoff Fantasy Basketball via the Complete League option package.
- Complete Package. The Complete Package price is $10.00, and entitles you to receive all services for your team, including round-by-round team reports, live Internet stats, Internet and telephone customer service and more.
- Payment. All payments must be in U.S. funds. Entries mailed or transmitted with insufficient funds or information or an invalid credit card may be disqualified and will not be processed until the correct amount of payment or information is received. Do not send cash. Make check or money order payable to "Head2Head Sports". Visa, American Express, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards are accepted, as well as PayPal.
Final Entry Deadline. Entries must be made via Internet, phone, fax or mail (Alternative entrants only).
- Internet Deadline. To begin play with H2H Period #1, all Internet entries must be received by H2H no later than the start of the final Round 1 playoff series scheduled for Sunday, April 17, 2022 to be eligible to play.
- Phone/Fax Deadline. Entries may be received by phone or fax by calling (480) 429-8844 or faxing to (480) 429-0911. All phone and fax entries must be received no later than 7:00 pm Eastern Time (ET) / 4:00 pm Pacific Time (PT) on Friday, April 15, 2022 to be eligible to play. H2H takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged, or illegible because of poor transmission. H2H's timestamps on phone messages and fax transmissions will serve as the official delivery time for entries.
- Mail Deadline. All mailed entries must be sent to H2H Playoff Fantasy Basketball, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032 and be received by H2H no later than 3:00 pm ET (Noon PT) on Friday, April 15, 2022 to be eligible to play. H2H takes no responsibility for misdirected entries or entries that are lost or damaged in the mail. All envelopes must be stamped and carry official USPS cancellation marks. No metered mail will be accepted, and mailed entries without sufficient postage are void.
- All entries must be submitted, received and recorded by H2H's computer by the scheduled lock time. Selections received after the deadline (e.g. via U.S. Mail) are considered invalid and will be rejected. H2H's computer is the official time-keeping device for this Contest.
- You must always have 10 players on your roster. Teams submitted with incorrect or incomplete rosters will have a temporary roster assigned to them.
- H2H reserves the right to disqualify any entry that does not meet the eligibility requirements described above, arrives late, is incomplete or has been incorrectly completed, or is not completely legible or audible. Only H2H Playoff Fantasy Basketball entry forms or photocopies are allowed. All entries, along with all copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights associated therewith, become the property of H2H upon submission, and will not be returned to any entrant. Receipt of entries for the Contest will not be acknowledged, and proof of submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt.
- To ensure you have the correct selections in place, verify your new lineup when you are presented with a confirmation number. If you exit the website or phone call with a Sports Agent without confirming your team selections with a confirmation number, your entry may have a temporary roster assigned to it.
Payment. All charges made through this website and our sports agents will be charged immediately to your credit card or PayPal account.
- Check/Money Order. You may place prepaid trades on account by sending a check or money order, payable in advance to "Head2Head Sports", and mail to Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Please note your Member ID on your check or money order. All checks will be credited and will be available for trading within 72 hours of receipt, provided the account has sufficient funds for payment. There will be a $30 fee for any returned checks.
- Prizes will only be awarded to entrants whose accounts are paid in full. If at the conclusion of H2H Playoff Fantasy Basketball your account is not in good standing, any prizes won will be forfeited. Entrants are not required to open an account or pay an entry fee to play and to compete for prizes.
- Refunds. Any entrant is entitled to cancel registration in the contest and have all monies refunded if H2H receives written notice on or before the official start date of the contest. After the start of the contest, no refunds will be made. All such requests must be addressed to Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032, or faxed to 480-429-0911.
No refunds will be made for unused credit or trades in your account, and there shall be no interest earned on such funds. By providing Head2Head with your credit card number or PayPal account, you agree to pay for all charges made in connection with this contest. Head2Head reserves the right to suspend all contest activity, internet access and trading, for accounts that carry a credit balance.
- Fraud. Entries into this Contest obtained via fraudulent means, such as purchases with a stolen credit card, fraudulent bank transactions or PayPal account, checks returned for insufficient funds, credit card charge backs, owning multiple registered member accounts, etc. shall be disqualified from this and all future contests without recourse or refund, as solely determined by Head2Head Sports. Head2Head Sports also reserves the right to seek legal remedies and restitution for all fraudulently acquired entries and for any transactions designed to defraud Head2Head Sports. Remedies and restitution may include administrative charges and attorney fees.
Leagues. Each entry will be placed into one of four (4) 7-team divisions within a 28-team league. Each league is generally determined in a random manner. Without exception, the same rules and trade deadlines and restrictions bind all teams in a given league.
- League Assignments. All Complete and Alternative Package teams will be placed in a standard league.
- Buddy Leagues. You may form your own league or play with friends by sending up to 28 entries in the same envelope for mailed entries, or by joining a private Internet Buddy Pool group up to 28 teams for Internet entries. If less than 28 entries are submitted, the league will be filled with other entries. Entries that are not received in the same envelope or are not entered in the same private group or buddy league on the Internet, may request placement in the same league, but are not guaranteed to be placed in the same league. The buddy leagues/pool registration deadline is one (1) hour prior to the first scheduled NBA playoff game.
- Multiple Teams. In order to keep the leagues as competitive as possible, owners will not be permitted to request to have multiple teams placed in the same league. Depending on league availability at the time of entry, it may not be possible to place all owner teams in separate leagues.
- League Winners. All league winners for the H2H Playoffs will be determined by cumulative points.
Rosters. You have been granted an imaginary payroll of $100 Million to manage a roster consisting of ten (10) NBA players, regardless of position. You must always have 10 players on your roster, no duplicate players are allowed, and cannot exceed the $100 Million salary cap. Teams submitted with incorrect or incomplete rosters will not be accepted and will have a temporary default roster assigned to them.
- Player Salaries. Player salaries will be determined by Head2Head staff based upon past performance and projected performance throughout the pro basketball playoffs. In the event that a player is mistakenly listed twice, the player will be assigned the lower salary listed.
- Salary Changes. Player salaries will not change throughout the pro basketball playoffs.
- Unlisted Players. Unlisted players may be added, at a salary determined by Head2Head, at any time prior to the contest start or during the contest based upon participant request and H2H Basketball Commissioner approval. It is the participant's responsibility to review the Player Selections web pages or Make Trades player list web page for the most recent player list.
H2H Point Scoring System. Each team will be ranked within its league and overall by total points. Your team's total H2H points will be calculated by applying the official H2H scoring system:
- Scoring System. Each player receives one (1) H2H point for every point, rebound, assist, steal, and blocked shot. Each player loses one (-1) H2H point for each turnover. In addition, each player will receive five (+5) H2H points for each game that he plays in AND his team wins.
- Player Strike and Schedule Changes. Scoring is based only on the games actually played each round. H2H takes no responsibility for any pro basketball games that are delayed, postponed, or canceled (i.e. player strikes, lockout, weather, riots). If, for any reason, a player's game is postponed (due to weather, etc.) you will only receive points for that game if you have the player on your roster the day the game is officially completed. All H2H Playoff Fantasy Basketball period scoring is official and final with the start of the new H2H Basketball period.
- Live Scoring. To the extent that this contest offers or displays live scoring, standings, results, statistics, or other information relating to the contest ("Live Information"), all such Live Information is unofficial and is offered for informational and/or entertainment purposes only.
Head2Head (H2H) Period. A H2H Period begins the first game of the first playoffs series, and ends with the last game of the final series in a round.
- The first of four (4) H2H Periods begins with the first pro basketball game scheduled for Saturday, April 16, 2022. The final H2H Period ends with the completion of the NBA Finals.
- All dates are subject to change.
- All games played in the playoffs are counted towards a player's total points.
- This Contest DOES NOT include any of the games scheduled for the pro basketball "Play-In Tournament". Play begins with the first pro basketball game of the first round of the NBA Playoffs.
- Cumulative points throughout the H2H Playoffs determine the H2H Playoff winners.
Trades. Any or all of your ten (10) players may be traded each round. A trade consists of dropping one player and picking up another. Plan your trades carefully. Your modified roster will be accepted only if the total team salary after all trades being made at that time does NOT exceed the $100 Million cap.
- Rounds. There are four (4) periods of trading in the H2H Playoffs - meaning there is one trading period for each round of the NBA playoffs, including a separate trading period for the NBA Finals.
- Trade Packages. Trades may be purchased in a group of 10 trades for $25, 20 trades for $40, 50 trades for $90, or 100 trades for $175. If you do not have a credit card to trade via telephone, fax, or Internet, you may purchase groups of trades by sending a check or money order to Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd. Ste 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. If you pay by check or money order, you can only make phone or internet trades after your payment has been received and entered into our contest website. Trade package money is good only for the teams assigned under your Member ID#. All approved trades are final with an associated confirmation number.
- Delivery Methods. Trades must be made via phone, Internet, or mail (alternative entrants only). Waiting until the deadline to register your trades could result in rejection of your trades. We recommend that you submit your trades at least 3 hours before the applicable trading deadline.
- Confirmation. To ensure you have the correct roster in place, confirm your new roster when you have completed trading. If you exit the website or phone call without confirming your roster with a confirmation number, your last confirmed roster will be the roster that is scored. It is each team owner's responsibility to record the confirmation number for trade verification purposes.
- Limitations. The website will not allow you to confirm a roster that exceeds the salary cap, and you must always have 10 players on your roster. If for any reason H2H experiences technical difficulty with the website, changes to team rosters will not be taken until the website is re-opened.
- Phone Trades. All phone trades are final as of the trade deadline or early game exception deadline. No changes will be made after the trade deadline. After executing trades, it is each team owner's responsibility to have their trades repeated and to ask for a confirmation number from the sports agent. Each owner is also responsible for the salary cap restriction.
- Mailed Trades. To execute trades via phone, mail, or email, the following must be provided: Member Id#, Member Name, Team Name, Name and Id# of player(s) to be dropped from the starting lineup, and Name and Id# of player(s) to be added to the starting lineup. Trades that arrive late or are lost, damaged, inaudible, incomplete or incorrect, result in an invalid roster (exceed the salary cap, contain duplicate or invalid players, attempt to drop or add locked players, etc.), or whose accounts do not contain enough prepaid trades to cover the number of trades to be executed will be rejected.
- Voided Trades. Head2Head Sports reserves the right to void any and all trades without notice or refund. Your trades may be voided if you attempt to trade away players not on your roster, if you go over the salary cap, or exclude your Member ID# or Player ID#'s. If your trades are voided, your roster will revert to the lineup of the previous H2H Period. Look on your weekly reports for confirmation of your trades.
- Illegal Lineups. If a team has exceeded the salary cap, contains duplicated players or otherwise has provided an illegal lineup, that team will be disqualified for the scoring period and will score zero (0) points. Illegal lineups that are corrected before the trade deadline for the period will be restored to eligible status and again be eligible to earn H2H points.
Trade Deadlines. All trades will become effective with the first pro basketball game of the next H2H Period only if your trade(s) is made by the appropriate trading deadline immediately preceding that next H2H Period. Players may be traded each round - note that there will be flexible trading.
- Internet Deadline. The deadline to submit trades via the Internet is thirty (30) minutes prior to the start of the final pro basketball playoff series in each round. For example, Round 1 trades must be executed at least thirty (30) minutes prior to the final pro basketball game scheduled for Sunday, April 17, 2022.
- Phone/Fax Deadline. Trades may be received by phone or fax by calling (480) 429-8844 or faxing to (480) 429-0911. All phone and fax trades must be received no later than 7:00 pm ET (4:00 pm PT) on the final day of business before the start of the next round of playoff games. For example, Round 1 trades via phone or fax must be received no later than 7:00 pm ET (4:00 pm PT) on Friday, April 15, 2022. H2H's timestamps on phone messages and fax transmissions will serve as the official delivery time for trade requests.
- Mail Deadline (Alternative entrants only). All mailed trade requests must be sent to H2H Playoff Fantasy Basketball, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd. Ste 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032 and received by H2H no later than 3:00 pm ET (Noon PT) on the final day of business before the start of the next round of playoff games. All envelopes must be stamped and carry official USPS cancellation marks. No metered mail will be accepted, and mailed submissions without sufficient postage are void.
- Early Games/Flexible Trading. For games that are scheduled to be played prior to the trade deadline, you have the ability to choose a player prior to the designated NBA start/tip-off time. Any players on your roster from those teams playing at the designated start time will be locked on your roster for that H2H period. After the designated start time, you will be unable to pick up or drop players teams from the game(s) that have started. For the remainder of the period you will be limited to pick from teams that have not played prior to the final trade deadline.
- All entries must be submitted, received and recorded by H2H's computer by the scheduled lock time. Selections received after the deadline (e.g. via U.S. Mail) are considered invalid and will be rejected. H2H's computer is the official time-keeping device for this Contest.
- All dates and times are subject to change.
Prizes. To be eligible for prizes, your account must be in good standing, i.e. no declined credit cards or bounced checks. Prizes will be awarded on a H2H League and Playoff basis.
- League Prizes. H2H League prizes will be awarded to the top teams from each 28-team league who accumulate the most points during the H2H Playoffs. In the event of a League prize tie, all prizes will be split evenly.
- Playoff Prizes. Playoff prizes will be awarded to the top 100 teams (from all leagues) with the highest H2H Playoff point totals.
- Odds of Winning. For specific prize awards, refer to the prizes page on the web site or the advertisement from which you entered this contest. Each playoff prize category, including the Grand Prize, is available to be won from among all people who enter a participating H2H contest. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of entries received and the skill used in choosing your players. Prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded, no cash equivalents, no substitutes. All prizes are awarded regardless of the number of entrants or the amount of optional service package fees received.
- Prize Notice. Cash and merchandise prize winners will be notified by email within fourteen (14) days of the end of this contest. If a winner does not have a current email address, it is the winner's responsibility to request an affidavit via U.S. Mail or alternate method. To determine prize eligibility, all prize winners will be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within thirty (30) days of the contest end date. Failure to comply within this designated time period will result in prize disqualification. H2H is not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of invalid or misdirected email, any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, delay in operation or transmission, failures, or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email, players, or browsers, whether on account of technical problems, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or insufficient space in the entrant's email account to receive email messages.
- Prize Verification. All potential winning players are subject to verification by H2H whose decisions are final. H2H shall solely determine any form of verification. An entrant is not a winner of any prize unless and until entrant's eligibility and the potential winning entry has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. H2H will not accept screen shots, affidavids or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. Any entry that occurs after the system has failed for any reason may be deemed a defective entry and void.
- Prize Substitution. No cash or other prize substitution, assignment or transfer of prizes is permitted, except at H2H's sole discretion due to prize unavailability. H2H reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable value or greater value (e.g., H2H may opt instead to award the cash equivalent, up to but not greater than the ARV, of any prize in lieu of the prize itself).
- Prize Delivery. Winners should allow up to 6-8 weeks after they return their signed affidavit to receive their prize. Prizes returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within thirty (30) days after being sent will be forfeited.
- Alternate Potential Winners; Disqualification. A potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected (i.e., the person with the next most points) if (i) he/she does not comply with these rules (or is otherwise determined to be ineligible), (ii) he/she does not respond to the prize notice within thirty (30) days of its transmission (or receipt, if mailed), or if the emailed prize notice, after three attempts, is returned as undeliverable, or (iii) the prize is undeliverable for any reason. If H2H notifies, or seeks to deliver a prize to or otherwise attempts to contact an alternate potential winner, and such alternate potential winner is subsequently disqualified, then H2H shall use its reasonable business judgment to determine, in its sole discretion, the disposition of the prize (e.g., may choose another alternate potential winner in a manner consistent with these rules or donate the prize to another entity, at it's sole discretion).
- Publicity. H2H reserves the right to use H2H Playoff Fantasy Basketball entrant's names and/or city/state of residence for publicity online and in print, or any other media, in connection with this Contest. Winners automatically grant to Head2Head Sports and their affiliated businesses and sponsors, the right to use their name and likeness in advertising and promotion of this event without further permission or compensation. Residents of Missouri are not required to comply with the terms of this paragraph.
- Taxes. Taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Prize winners will receive IRS tax form 1099-M and will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and a liability release within thirty (30) days of notification. In the event of non-compliance, the prize will not be awarded. Organizers and sponsors are not responsible for any damages or injury incurred by a H2H Playoff Fantasy Basketball entrant as a result of winning.
- Warranty. Entrants acknowledge that H2H and their respective agencies or related companies have not made nor are in any manner responsible for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality. The only warranty for any prize is the standard limited written warranty from the prize's manufacturer, if any, which may be included with, and applicable to, the prize. By participating in this Contest or receiving a prize, entrants (and in particular, winners) also agree to release and to indemnify and hold harmless H2H, Promoter, and each of their respective related companies, and all of its or their company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") for any liability, injury, death, loss or damages to entrant or any person or entity, including without limitation damage to personal or real property, caused in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by participation in this Contest (or related activities) or the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of a prize (including any travel or activity related to the prize).
- Legal. Prizes awarded in H2H Playoff Fantasy Basketball may be subject to legal restrictions. Entrants agree that in the event a legal authority challenges the award of prizes to winners of H2H Playoff Fantasy Basketball, H2H has the sole right to determine whether or not to award such prizes and whether or not to refund previous payments made by the entrant.
- H2H Playoffs Tiebreaker. If two (2) or more teams have the same H2H Playoffs cumulative point totals, the team with the greater point total from the NBA Finals (Round 4) will be the winner. If a tie still exists after applying the first tiebreaker, then the team with the greater point total in Round 3, Round 2, etc. until a winner is determined. If a tie still exists after applying these tiebreakers, the respective prize(s) will be split evenly among the tied teams.
- H2H League Tiebreaker. If two (2) or more teams from the same 28-team league score the same number of points during the H2H Playoffs, the team with the greater cumulative H2H Playoffs point total from the NBA Finals (Round 4) will win the tiebreaker. If a tie still exists after applying the first tiebreaker, then the team with the greater point total in Round 3, Round 2, etc. until a winner is determined. If a tie still exists after applying these tiebreakers, the respective prize(s) will be split evenly among the tied teams.
The Commissioner's Office. An official standards and practices committee called The Commissioner's Office has been established to govern the rules and play of H2H Playoff Fantasy Basketball.
- Contact. You may address any questions, discrepancies, concerns or suggestions to The Commissioner's Office, c/o Head2Head Sports, LLC., 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032, phone (480) 429-8844 or fax (480) 429-0911.
- Rule Disputes. Any disputes or discrepancies regarding rules will be resolved by the Commissioner's Office based on its interpretation of the rules. The H2H Basketball Commissioner will consider the intent and spirit of the rules, the integrity of the Contest, as well as the feasibility of accommodating any appeal. The deadline for submitting a rule dispute is two (2) days from the end date of the pro basketball game for which the dispute occurred. All decisions made by the Commissioner's Office are final and binding. The Commissioner's Office reserves the right to modify any rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the contest, or if such an adjustment best serves the majority of competitors.
- Disqualification. The Commissioner's Office reserves the right to disqualify or refuse service to anyone if there is any evidence of tampering or manipulation, and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for inappropriate and offensive use of the league chat feature, suspected cheating or non-adherence to the Official Rules. Disqualified entrants' sole remedy shall be limited to a refund of money paid to H2H in connection with joining H2H Playoff Fantasy Basketball.
- Scoring. All scoring disputes must be submitted before 5PM three (3) days following the scoring period of the dispute. The dispute will be ruled on by the H2H Basketball Commissioner prior to the start of the next H2H Basketball period and this ruling will be final and binding. All H2H Playoff Fantasy Basketball period scoring is official and final with the start of the new H2H Basketball period.
- Errors. Occasionally, The Commissioner's Office may make an error. It is the sole responsibility of the H2H Playoff Fantasy Basketball participant to inform The Commissioner's Office within three (3) days of the end of the H2H Period in which the error occurred. All effort will be made to correct the error; however the decision of The Commissioner's Office is final. Head2Head Sports reserves the right to make corrections to scores and any other materials and contest information to correct such errors or omissions.
- Gambling. H2H Playoff Fantasy Basketball is a fantasy sports contest designed strictly for entertainment purposes and may not be used for any form of gambling.
No Purchase Necessary to Win. A purchase will not improve your odds of winning. Odds of winning prizes depend on the total number of eligible entries received and the relative pro basketball knowledge of all entrants.
- Alternative Entry. To request an alternative entry for a standard league entry void of all services, send your name, address, and telephone number printed on a 3x5 card along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: H2H Playoff Basketball Alternative Entry, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032 (WA and VT residents may omit return stamp). Limit one request per envelope.
- Entry Deadline. Completed alternative entry team selection forms must be received by Head2Head Sports no later than 3:00 pm ET / Noon PT on Friday, April 15, 2022 to be processed and valid for the Contest. Alternative entrants will receive no team information during the contest and cannot obtain additional team information (including league standings) over the telephone or Internet.
- Trading. Trading for an alternative entry team can be done by placing all necessary details of trades (your name, team name, player names and ID numbers to drop and add, etc.) in a letter sized envelope and sending it to Head2Head Sports, H2H Playoff Fantasy Basketball Alternative Entry Trades, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Alternative entry trades must be received by the final business day before the start of the immediately following round of play. H2H reserves the right to disqualify any alternative entry trades that arrive late, or are received with insufficient, incorrect or illegible information (e.g., insufficient player name or ID number).
- Terms/Conditions. Your participation via alternative entry in this contest constitutes your acknowledgment and agreement that you have read, understand, and agree to the terms of these rules and that you have not paid any consideration (including, but not limited to, any amount paid for the purchase of a computer or for internet access) for the purpose of playing H2H Playoff Fantasy Basketball. Alternative entries cannot be upgraded to the Complete package at any time during the contest.
Conditions of Participation.
- Conduct. H2H reserves the right in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate, and/or suspend the Contest and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, violates these official rules, falsifies personal information required to enter the Contest or claim a prize, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner. Without limiting the foregoing, H2H may lock out an entrant who, in H2H's sole judgment, has been disqualified, has questionable eligibility or is otherwise ineligible to enter. CAUTION: ANY PERSON WHO ATTEMPTS TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST OR TO ALTER OR DAMAGE THE WEBSITE MAY BE SUBJECT TO CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PENALTIES AND FINES; AND H2H RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Collusion. To ensure that all H2H leagues operate with integrity and fair play, any collusion between owners of different teams for the benefit of certain teams over others is strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate dismissal without refund, including forfeiture of any and all potential prizes, and may be prohibited from participating in any future H2H contests.
- Identification. Head2Head sports reserves the right to identify and label players who meet certain criteria (including but not limited to frequency of play) in a manner visible to other players. Such criteria and labels will be determined by H2H in its sole discretion, and may be changed or modified at any time, with or without notice.
- Accept Official Rules. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to H2H's decisions. The decisions of H2H in regards to all matters of this Contest are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Player Strike, Work Stoppage, Schedule Changes and Contest Cancellation. H2H takes no responsibility for any pro basketball games that are delayed or postponed (i.e.weather, issues, riots). Without limiting the foregoing, H2H may modify, cancel, terminate, and/or suspend the Contest without refund if, in H2H's sole opinion, an incident of any kind occurs to corrupt or impair the administration, security, integrity, fairness or play (as intended) of the Contest, including without limitation: (a) viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, fraud or technical failure; or (b) earthquake, flood, fire, storm or other natural disaster, act of God; or (c) labor controversy or threat thereof, civil disturbance or commotion, disruption of the public markets, war or armed conflict (whether or not officially declared); or (d) governmental intervention and other events not within the reasonable control of H2H. If Head2Head Sports cannot, in its reasonable business judgement, resume this contest on or after July 1, 2022, Head2Head Sports reserves the right to cancel the contest without refund. In the event that the H2H Playoff Fantasy Basketball contest is canceled, prize fulfillment will be based on the percentage of the pro basketball playoffs completed at the time of cancellation, or the prizes will be awarded in such other manner deemed fair and appropriate by H2H.
- Limitations of Liability. By entering H2H Playoff Fantasy Basketball, you (1) acknowledge acceptance of these rules and agree to adhere to and be bound by them, and (2) release, and waive any rights of recovery against or in connection with H2H and their respective sponsors, contractors, agents, officers, and employees from and against any claims, expenses, damages and/or liability incurred by you in connection with or related to the operation of, or your participation in H2H Playoff Fantasy Basketball and (3) agree to hold H2H harmless from all typographical, statistical, transaction, and communication errors or omissions. H2H reserves the right to disqualify any participant for suspected cheating or non-adherence to these Official Rules, and to make corrections to scores and any other material and information to correct such errors or omissions. H2H specifically disclaims any and all warranties and representations (whether express or implied) in connection with this contest and/or your participation in it.
- Internet Disclaimer. All entrants who open a Complete Package account with Head2Head Sports may access their team(s) via this website. Internet access is not required to play the H2H Playoff Fantasy Basketball contest. If you bookmark our web site, we advise you to bookmark the home page. This page is used to communicate important contest information to our entrants. H2H is not responsible if the Internet portion of the contest is not capable of running as planned, for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of H2H which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this contest. H2H assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, faulty transmission or communication, line failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to contest activities conducted or information transmitted via the Internet or the telephone. H2H is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any telephone network, telephone line, cable network, cable, computer on-line system, server, equipment, or software. H2H is not responsible for the failure of any e-mail or entry or trade to be applied to a customer's account due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, phone or fax lines, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to a customer's computer related to or resulting from participation in this contest (including without limitation, damages by virus).
- Disputes/Choice of Law. Except as set forth in the preceding sentences and where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Maricopa County, State of Arizona, i.e., Phoenix; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, "Special Damages"), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. Arizona law, without reference to Arizona's choice of law rules, governs the Contest and all aspects related thereto. H2H shall not be liable for any consequential, punitive or exemplary damages. If any provision of these rules should ever be held to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalid or unenforceable provision(s) shall be revised by H2H and shall not affect any other provisions of these rules, and such other provisions shall continue in full force and effect. In the event that the contest is challenged by any legal or regulatory authority, H2H reserves the right to discontinue or modify the contest, or to disqualify participants residing in the affected geographic areas and/or age demographics. In such event, Head2Head Sports shall have no liability to any participants who are disqualified due to such an action.
- Official Rules; Winners List. All rules and winners may be posted on the Website. For a copy of the Official Rules and/or list of winners, mail a #10 self-addressed stamped envelope the address below (WA and VT residents may omit return stamp). Requests must be received within thirty (30) days following the end of the Contest (i.e., by July 19, 2022).
- Address. H2H is responsible for the Contest and awarding of prizes. H2H's address for the purposes of this contest is:
4727 E. Bell Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85032
- Copyright; Trademarks. The Contest and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2022 Head2Head Sports. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners, and the use of which does not imply approval or endorsement of, or participation in this Contest.
H2H Playoff Fantasy Basketball is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the National Basketball Association (NBA) or any NBA team or player. No purchase necessary to play.