Score 1 H2H point for every point, rebound, assist, steal, and blocked shot your players have in a game. Lose 1 H2H point for every turnover. In addition, receive 5 H2H points for each game that your player's team wins in the playoff round.
- Point: 1
- Assist: 1
- Rebound: 1
- Steal: 1
- Block: 1
- Turnover: -1
- Win: 5
For example, Kevin Durant pours in 20 points, grabs 12 rebounds, dishes 3 assists, blocks 4 shots, has 1 steal and turns the ball over 4 times and his team (the Nets), beat the Bucks… Durant would earn 41 H2H points for that game!
To figure your team's score each week, just add the points earned for each game in the round for each of your players.
H2H in-game statistics and player headshots provided by Gracenote Sports. Player news provided by RotoWire.com.
- Grand Prize: $1,000
- 2nd Place: $250
- 3rd Place: $100
- 4th & 5th Place: $50
- 6th - 10th Place: 2,000 H2H Fantasy Buck$
- 11th - 50th Place: 1,000 H2H Fantasy Buck$
- 51st - 100th Place: 500 H2H Fantasy Buck$
H2H Fantasy Buck$ may be redeemed for other paid contests or merchandise in our catalog. FB$ awards will be credited at the end of the game when final standings are calculated.
Tiebreaker - See the Rules for complete tiebreaker rules.
Your 28 Team League
- 1st Place: $125
- 2nd Place: $50
- 3rd Place: $25
- 4th Place: 2,000 H2H Fantasy Buck$
- 5th Place: 1,500 H2H Fantasy Buck$
- 6th Place: 1,250 H2H Fantasy Buck$
- 7th Place: 1,000 H2H Fantasy Buck$
- 8th Place: 750 H2H Fantasy Buck$
- 9th Place: 500 H2H Fantasy Buck$
- 10th Place: 250 H2H Fantasy Buck$
- 11th Place: 200 H2H Fantasy Buck$
- 12th Place: 150 H2H Fantasy Buck$
* Based on total playoff points
All prize awards are subject to the Official Rules.