H2H College Bowl Challenge is a game of skill and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Affiliations. Head2Head Sports ("H2H") College Bowl Challenge ("Contest") and Head2Head SportsSM are owned by Sports Information Group LLC. This contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the National Collegiate Athletic Association ("NCAA"), its members or partners.
Eligibility. College Bowl Challenge is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico and all U.S. Territories) and Canada (excluding Quebec). THIS CONTEST IS SUBJECT TO ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS AND IS VOID WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- You must be eighteen (18) years of age or older, or the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence, whichever is greater, as of the date of entry to participate in this Contest.
- All employees and immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or "step" of each, regardless of where they reside) or household members (whether or not related) of each such employee of Sports Information Group LLC, Head2Head Sports, its affiliates, sponsors, consultants, or any entity directly connected with the development, implementation, marketing, support, or fulfillment of this Contest, are not eligble for prizes.
- Athletes, coaches and other team management, team support personnel (e.g., without limitation, team physicians) and school officials may not participate in College Bowl Challenge if associated with NCAA football. Referees, league employees, conference commissioners and other individuals who through an ownership interest or game-related employment can influence the contest gameplay are likewise ineligible.
- Employees or operators of other fantasy sports sites and other individuals who, by virtue of affiliation with another fantasy sports site, have access to the site's pre-release non-public confidential data about game-related information, are also ineligible to compete for prizes. If such a person enters this Contest, H2H may report the violation of this provision to the fantasy sports site for which the entrant is employed by, operates or affiliated with. Additionally, H2H may maintain information about the entrant sufficient to assist in blocking the indivual from entering future H2H contests, unless and until H2H determines, in its sole discretion, that the entrant is no longer an employee or operator of another fantasy sports site or no longer has access to pre-release non-public confidential data about game-related information by virtue of affiliation with another fantasy sports site.
- Head2Head Sports reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of all entrants, and to disqualify any entry form that arrives late or is lost, damaged, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid or incorrect. If eligibility verification is requested by H2H, you will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility as proof of your eligibility to participate in the Contest, where allowed by law. Failure to comply within ten (10) days, or any effort by a participant or any third party to misrepresent their eligibility, may result in disqualification from further participation in this Contest and forfeiture of any potential prizes, at the sole discretion of H2H.
- Head2Head Sports reserves the right to change eligibility requirements at any time if it determines that such changes are necessary to comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
How to Enter. To compete in the Contest online, you must be a registered member of H2H. Registration is available either directly through head2head.com or by phone, fax, mail, or email.
- Not Yet a H2H Member. To access the contest online, you may register by clicking on the applicable link on the entry page for the Contest and following the instructions. You will be asked to provide your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, team name, payment information, bowl predictions, and to select a password. You will also be asked if you wish to receive promotional emails or offers. You do not need to consent to receive these emails or offers to become a member. Even if you consent, you may subsequently opt-out of receiving such emails by contacting Customer Service at email@example.com with your name, member ID number and email address.
- Already a H2H Member. If you are already an H2H member, you do not need to register again. You may sign-up for the Contest by logging on directly to Website using your email address and password.
- Mail Entry. To register via mail, send your name, mailing address (with zip code), email address (if any), daytime telephone number, and team name along with your list of bowl selections in a letter-sized (#10) envelope and sending it to: College Bowl Challenge, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Head2Head Sports takes no responsibility for destroyed or misdirected entries, or entries that are lost or damaged in the mail, arrive late, or are incomplete or illegible. All envelopes must be stamped and carry official USPS cancellation marks. No metered mail will be accepted, and mailed entries without sufficient postage are void.
- Phone Entry. Entries may be also be delivered by calling (480) 429-8844 or toll-free at 1-888-PLAY-H2H (752-9424). In the event that the call is placed outside of normal business hours (9:00 am - 4:00 pm PT, Mon-Fri excluding holidays), or service is unavailable or all sports agents are busy at the time of call, H2H's timestamp on the phone message left by the caller will be deemed as the time of entry. Interrupted phone calls or incomplete phone messages received with insufficient or incorrect information are void.
- Fax/Email Entry. Fax entries may be sent to (480) 429-0911. Email entries must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Fax and email entries that are misdirected, arrive late, or are received with insufficient, incorrect, incomplete, invalid, or illegible information are void.
- Password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. H2H and other third parties are not responsible or liable for any actions taken using your password.
- Change of Address. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify H2H during the Contest Period of any changes to their registration details, including changes to their email address or primary place of residence. To do so, send an email to Customer Service with your registered email address and the list of changes requested to your account. Or you may contact Customer Service at (480) 429-8844 or toll-free at 1-888-PLAY-H2H (752-9424), fax your changes to (480) 429-0911, or click on "My Account" to update your account online. If you provide any information that is inaccurate, misleading, or incomplete, or if H2H has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is inaccurate, misleading, or incomplete, H2H may suspend, limit, or terminate the account without refund, including forfeiture of any and all potential prizes, at its sole discretion, and you may be prohibited from participating in any future H2H contests.
- Optional Service Package. You may enter College Bowl Challenge via an optional service package at www.head2head.com. All internet entries are considered a request for the optional service package, and includes a one-time service fee of $5.00. The service package entitles you to receive all services for your entry, including personalized team information, live Internet stats, standings, toll-free Customer Service and more. All payments must be in U.S. Funds. Entries mailed or transmitted with insufficient funds, or with invalid, expired, or fraudulent credit card payment details, may be disqualified and will not be processed until the correct amount of payment or information is received. For mail entries, make check or money order payable to "Head2Head Sports". Do not send cash. There will be a $30 fee for all returned checks. Visa, American Express, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards are accepted, as well as PayPal.
- Entry Errors. Neither H2H nor any affiliates, e.g. Daily Racing Form or StatFox (collectively, referred to as "Affiliate") are responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries. Neither H2H nor Affiliate is responsible for any unavailability of or interruptions to any service or equipment used in connection with the Contest, including without limitation (1) interruptions to any network, server, Internet, website, telephone, satellite, computer or other connections, (2) failures of any telephone, satellite, hardware, software or other equipment, (3) failed, partial, garbled, misdirected or jumbled transmissions or traffic congestion, or (4) other errors of any kind, whether human, technical, mechanical or electronic, or (5) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture any such information.
- No Return of Entries. Once submitted, entries become the sole property of H2H and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Disputes. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder, i.e., natural person, of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant. Potential winners may be required to show proof of identification. H2H may also require that the potential winner provide proof that they are the authorized account holder of the email address and/or password associated with the winning entry.
Limit. Four (4) entries (i) per household (regardless of the number of email addresses or registered member accounts), or (ii) per email address (regardless of whether more than one (1) person uses the same email address), regardless of entry method. If there are more than four (4) entries from the same household, then only the first four (4) entries, as determined by Head2Head Sports, will be eligible for prizes.
- Multiple Accounts. Individuals may not register more than one (1) member account with Head2Head Sports. Any individuals caught participating in the contest with more than one registered member account, as solely determined by Head2Head Sports, may have their ineligible member accounts closed without notice and be disqualified from any current and future contests.
- Shared Accounts. All contest entries may only be accessed under the registered member account in which they were entered. Entries may not be transferred to another member account or accessed by another individual. Likewise, registered members may not submit entries on behalf of other registered member accounts, submit entries on behalf of someone without a Head2Head Sports member account, nor submit entries for individuals that are ineligible to participate in the Contest.
- Scripting. Use of any automated system (e.g., robots, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods) or submission of multiple entries is prohibited. Any attempt by any entrant to use an automated system or to obtain more than four (4) entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities or any other methods, will void all of that entrant's entries, and render that person ineligible to receive any of the prizes. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void.
- Team Names. Head2Head Sports may require entrants to change their team names in cases where the name is offensive, repetitive, defamatory, pornographic, hateful, inflammatory, threatening, infringes any intellectual property rights (including trade marks) which may mislead other entrants, or promotes a commercial venture or illegal activity. The requirement to change will be determined at Head2Head's sole discretion, and if change requests are ignored, Head2Head Sports reserves the right to unilaterally change an entrant's team name without further warning.
- Account Removal. Due to the competitive nature of the contest, and to ensure fair play for all, accounts can only be removed thirty (30) days after the Contest has ended. Additionally, depending on a member's place of residence or location at the time of registration, certain account details may be required to remain on file with H2H or Affiliate for longer where mandated by state or federal statute. If, for any reason, an individual wishes to disable access to their account after the Contest has begun, or close their account after the Contest has ended, they may contact Customer Service with their name, member ID number and email address.
Contest Period. The Contest begins on Saturday, December 16, 2023 at 11:00 am Eastern Time ("ET"), 8:00 am Pacific Time ("PT") with the start of the Myrtle Beach Bowl and and ends after the Suagr Bowl has completed on Monday, January 1, 2024 (the "Contest Period"). All dates are subject to change.
- Internet Deadline. All team selections will lock at 11:00am ET/8:00am PT on Saturday, December 16, 2023. All entries must be submitted, received and recorded by H2H's computer by this scheduled lock time. Waiting until the deadline to submit your entry could result in rejection of your entry. We recommend that you finalize your bowl selections at least three (3) hours prior to the entry deadline.
- Mail Deadline. Bowl game selection can also be done by placing all necessary details (your member ID, name, team name, and all college team selections) in a letter sized envelope and sending it to: College Bowl Challenge, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Entries must be received by H2H no later than 11:00am ET/8:00am PT on Friday, December 15, 2023 to be processed and valid for the contest. H2H takes no responsibility for destroyed or misdirected entries, or entries that are lost or damaged in the mail, arrive late, or are incomplete or illegible. All envelopes must be stamped and carry official USPS cancellation marks. No metered mail will be accepted, and mailed entries without sufficient postage are void.
- Phone/Fax/Email Deadline. Bowl game selections may alsy be delivered by phone by calling (480) 428-8844 or toll-free at 1-888-PLAY-H2H (752-9424), faxing to (480) 429-0911, or sending an email to email@example.com. All phone, fax, and email entries must be received no later than 7:00 pm ET/4:00 pm PT on Friday, December 15, 2023 to be valid for the contest. H2H's timestamps on phone messages, fax transmissions, and email messages will serve as the official delivery time for entries.
- All entries must be submitted, received and recorded by H2H's computer by the scheduled lock time. Selections received after the deadline (e.g. via U.S. Mail) are considered invalid and will be rejected. H2H's computer is the official time-keeping device for this Contest.
- H2H reserves the right to disqualify any entry that does not meet the eligibility requirements described above, arrives late, is incomplete or has been incorrectly completed, or is not completely legible or audible. All entries, along with all copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights associated therewith, become the property of H2H upon submission, and will not be returned to any entrant. Receipt of entries for the Contest will not be acknowledged, and proof of submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt.
- To ensure you have the correct selections in place, verify your new lineup when you are presented with a confirmation number. No changes will be accepted after the final entry deadline. If you exit the website or phone call with a Sports Agent without confirming your team selections with a confirmation number, your entry may not have any college football bowl game selections assigned to it.
How To Play.
- Overview. Teams are grouped based on the 2023-24 college football bowl game pairings. Entrants must select one (1) team from each of the forty-one (41) team groups to form a complete active roster. Each team group consists of two (2) college football teams. Points are awarded following each day that includes a college football game (see Scoring below).
- Play. The Contest will treat each designated college football bowl game as a unique event for scoring purposes. The contest will run from the start of the Myrtle Beach Bowl on Saturday, December 16, 2023 through the Sugar Bowl on Monday, January 1, 2024.
- Scoring. You receive one (+1) point for each correct selection (team selection win) that you make in each team grouping. Your selections are final at the registration deadline and may not be changed. Each entrant's team will be ranked by total points by applying the official scoring system desc.
- Entry Deadline. All team selections will lock at 11:00am ET/8:00am PT on Saturday, December 16, 2023 and must be submitted, received and recorded by H2H's computer by this scheduled lock time. Selections submitted after the deadlines are considered invalid. H2H's computer is the official time keeping device for this contest.
- Tiebreakers. Should a tie exist between two (2) or more entrants eligible for the contest prizes, the winner will be the entrant that has the highest score in Team Group #1. If a tie persists, the winner will be the team with the highest score in Team Group #2. Persisting tiebreakers will continue using Team Group #3, Team Group #4, and so on. If a tie continues to persist, all remaining entrants will split the prize. In all cases, an entry that does not win a tiebreaker is eliminated from consideration. If there are any ties remaining after all forty-one (41) Team Groups, the prize(s) will be split evenly amongst the remaining entrants. In all cases, an entry that does not win a tiebreaker is eliminated from consideration.
- Schedule Changes. Scoring is based only on the games actually completed. H2H takes no responsibility for any college football games that are delayed, postponed, or canceled (i.e. weather, pandemic, riots). In the event a scheduled college football game does not occur as scheduled (e.g., the game is cancelled, postponed, etc.) no points will be awarded. Ties will be broken in accordance with the tiebreaker procedure described above.
- Live Scoring. To the extent that this contest offers or displays live scoring, standings, results, statistics, or other information relating to the contest ("Live Information"), all such Live Information is unofficial and is offered for informational and/or entertainment purposes only.
Payment. All charges made through this website and our sports agents will be charged immediately to your credit card or PayPal account. All payments must be in U.S. Funds.
- Check/Money Order. If you do not have a credit card or PayPal account, you may place money on account by sending a check or money order, payable in advance to "Head2Head Sports", and mail to College Bowl Challenge, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Do not send cash. Please note your Member ID on your check or money order. All checks will be credited and will be available for use within 72 hours of receipt, provided the account has sufficient funds for payment. There will be a $30 fee for any returned checks.
- Prizes will only be awarded to entrants whose accounts are paide in full. If at the conclusion of College Bowl Challenge your account is not in good standing, any prizes won will be forfeited. Entrants are not required to open an account or pay an optional service fee to play and to compete for prizes.
- Fraud. Entries into this Contest obtained via fraudulent means, such as purchases with a stolen credit card, fraudulent bank transactions or PayPal account, checks returned for insufficient funds, credit card charge backs, owning multiple registered member accounts, etc. shall be disqualified from this and all future contests without recourse or refund, as solely determined by Head2Head Sports. Head2Head Sports also reserves the right to seek legal remedies and restitution for all fraudulently acquired entries and for any transactions designed to defraud Head2Head Sports. Remedies and restitution may include administrative charges and attorney fees.
- Refunds. Any entrant is entitled to cancel registration in the Contest and have all monies refunded if H2H receives written notice on or before the official start date of the Contest. After the start of the contest, no refunds will be made. All such requests must be addressed to Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032 or faxed to 480-429-0911. No refunds will be made for unused credit in your account, and there shall be no interest earned on such funds. By providing H2H with your credit card number or PayPal account, you agree to pay for all charges made in connection with this contest. H2H reserves the right to suspend all contest activity, internet access and trading, for accounts that do not have a valid credit card number and expiration date, or carry a credit balance.
Prizes. The approximate retail value ("ARV") of all prizes is $1,621.88, not including any bonus prizes.
- Overall Prizes. H2H will award one of one hundred (100) prizes to the entrants who accumulates the most points during the Contest. To calculate total points, H2H will add all points accumulated during the forty-one (41) eligible college football bowl games. The Grand Prize is $250 Cash, 2nd place is $100 Cash, 3rd place - $50 Cash, 4th and 5th places - $25 Cash, 6th - 10th places - 4,000 H2H Fantasy Buck$, 11th - 50th places - 2,000 H2H Fantasy Buck$ and 51st - 100th places - 1,000 H2H Fantasy Buck$.
- Bonus Prizes. In addition to the overall prizes, any entrant with more than 30 correct selections will receive 2,000 Fantasy Buck$.
- Odds of Winning. Each prize category, including the Grand Prize, is available to be won from among all people who enter the participating H2H Contest. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of entries received and the skill used in choosing your bowl selections. All prizes are awarded regardless of the number of entrants or the amount of optional service package fees received.
- Prize Notice. Cash and merchandise prize winners will be notified by email within fourteen (14) days of the end of this contest. Entrants are solely responsible for ensuring that all mailing and email information is up-to-date and accurate, and for checking their emails and spam folders for notifications. If a winner does not have a current email address, it is the potential winner's responsibility to request an affidavit via U.S. Mail or alternate method.
- Verification. All potential winning entries are subject to verification by H2H whose decisions are final. Winners may be required to provide valid government-issued photo identification and their complete home address, date of birth, and phone number in order to claim a prize, as solely determined by H2H. An entrant is not a winner of any prize unless and until entrant's eligibility and the potential winning entry has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. H2H will not accept screen shots, affidavits or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. Any entry that occurs after the system has failed for any reason may be deemed a defective entry and void.
- Affidavits. To determine prize eligibility, all prize winners will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Indemnification, and Publicity Release (where allowed by law) within thirty (30) days of the contest end date. Failure to comply within this designated time period will result in prize disqualification. H2H is not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of invalid or misdirected email, any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, delay in operation or transmission, failures, or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email, players or browsers, whether on account of technical problems, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or insufficient space in the entrant's email account to receive email messages.
- Taxes. All federal, state, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. For Canadian prize winners, such taxes may include U.S. Foreign Witholding Tax. As a condition of receiving a prize, potential prize winners agree to cooperate with all tax reporting requirements and may receive IRS tax form 1099-M or equivalent as required by law. Organizers and sponsors are not responsible for any damages or injury incurred by a H2H College Football entrant as a result of winning.
- Legal Restrictions. Prizes awarded in this Contest may be subject to additional federal, state, and municipal legal restrictions. Entrants agree that in the event a legal authority challenges the award of prizes to winners of this Contest, H2H has the sole right to determine whether or not to award such prizes and whether or not to refund previous payments made by the entrant.
- Alternate Potential Winners; Disqualification. A potential winner will be disqualified, without compensation of any kind, and an alternate potential winner will be selected (i.e., the person with the next most points) if (i) they do not comply with these rules (or is otherwise determined to be ineligible), (ii) they do not respond to the prize notice within thirty (30) days of its transmission (or receipt, if mailed), or if the emailed prize notice, after two (2) attempts, is returned as undeliverable, or (iii) the prize is undeliverable for any reason. If H2H notifies, or seeks to deliver a prize to or otherwise attempts to contact an alternate potential winner, and such alternate potential winner is subsequently disqualified, then H2H shall use its reasonable business judgment to determine, in its sole discretion, the disposition of the prize (e.g., may choose another alternate potential winner in a manner consistent with these rules or donate the prize to another entity, at it's sole discretion).
- Substitution. No cash or other prize substitution, assignment or transfer of prizes is permitted, except at H2H's sole discretion due to prize unavailability. H2H reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable value or greater value (e.g., H2H may opt instead to award the cash equivalent, up to but not greater than the ARV, of any prize in lieu of the prize itself).
- Delivery. All cash prizes will be awarded in the form of a check mailed to the winners. Winners should allow up to 6-8 weeks after Head2Head Sports has received the signed affidavit to receive their prize. Prizes returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within thirty (30) days after being sent will be forfeited.
- Publicity. Except where prohibited, H2H reserves the right to use contestant names and/or city/state of residence for publicity online and in print, or any other media, in connection with this Contest. Winners automatically grant to Head2Head Sports, and their affiliated businesses and sponsors, the right to use their name, voice, likeness, hometown, and prize won in advertising and promotion of this event or on a Winner's List without further permission or compensation to the extent permitted by law. Residents of Missouri are not required to comply with the terms of this paragraph.
- Warranty. Entrants acknowledge that H2H and their respective agencies or related companies have not made nor are in any manner responsible for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality. The only warranty for any prize is the standard limited written warranty from the prize's manufacturer, if any, which may be included with, and applicable to, the prize. By participating in this Contest or receiving a prize, entrants (and in particular, winners) also agree to release and to indemnify and hold harmless H2H, Sports Information Group LLC, Contest sponsors, and each of their respective related companies, and all of its or their company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") for any liability, injury, death, loss or damages to entrant or any person or entity, including without limitation damage to personal or real property, caused in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by participation in this Contest (or related activities) or the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of a prize (including any travel or activity related to the prize).
The Commissioner's Office. An official standards and practices committee called The Commissioner's Office has been established to govern the rules and play of this Contest.
- Contact. You may address any questions, discrepancies, concerns or suggestions to The Commissioner's Office, Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Or by calling (480) 429-8844 or toll-free at 1-888-PLAY-H2H (752-9424), faxing to (480) 429-0911, or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Scoring. All scoring disputes must be submitted no later than three (3) following the scoring dispute. The dispute will be ruled on by the H2H College Football Commissioner within three (3) business days and this ruling will be final and binding. All scoring is official and final as of 3am ET/Midnight PT one week (7 days) following the day each college football game is completed, barring any unforseen circumstance as solely determined by the H2H College Football Commissioner.
- Rule Disputes. Any disputes or discrepancies regarding rules will be resolved by the Commissioner's Office based on its interpretation of the rules. The H2H College Football Commissioner will consider the intent and spirit of the rules, the integrity of the Contest, as well as the feasibility of accommodating any appeal. The deadline for submitting a rule dispute is three (3) days from the end date of the college football game for which the dispute occurred. All decisions made by the Commissioner's Office are final and binding.
- Rule Adjustments. The Commissioner's Office reserves the right to modify any rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Contest, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize(s) of equivalent value, or if such an adjustment is necessary to assure proper and safe conduct of the Contest, such as to prevent misuse or fraud, best serve the majority of competitors, or is in keeping with the spirit of the Contest. H2H reserves the right to adjust the Contest rules at any time without prior consent or notification, provided those adjustments meet the requirements outlined herein.
- Disqualification. The Commissioner's Office reserves the right to disqualify or refuse service to anyone if there is any evidence of tampering or manipulation, and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for inappropriate and offensive use of the league chat feature, suspected cheating or non-adherence to the Official Rules. Disqualified entrants' sole remedy shall be limited to a refund of money paid to H2H in connection with joining Head2Head's College Bowl Challenge.
- Errors. Occasionally, The Commissioner's Office may make an error. It is the sole responsibility of the H2H College Football participant to inform The Commissioner's Office within three (3) days of the end of the H2H Period in which the error occurred. All effort will be made to correct the error; however the decision of The Commissioner's Office is final. Head2Head Sports reserves the right to make corrections to scores and any other materials and contest information to correct such errors or omissions.
- Gambling. This Contest is a fantasy sports contest of skill designed strictly for entertainment purposes and may not be used in association with any form of gambling.
Conditions of Participation.
- Personal Conduct. Participants agree to behave in a lawful and civil manner during the Contest and all events surrounding the Contest. That means no swearing, cursing, taunting, or goading other participants or agents of Head2Head Sports, who at their sole discretion may remove any participant without refund, including forfeiture of any and all potential prizes, as deemed by Head2Head Sports to be disruptive to the Contest or an annoyance or hindrance to other participants. No participant shall hold Head2Head Sports responsible for the destruction or loss of property or for physical injury (including death) due to the behavior of any participant, including themselves. Any participant engaging in criminally unlawful behavior will be subject to legal prosecution.
- Tampering. H2H reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate, and/or suspend the Contest and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, violates these official rules, falsifies personal information required to enter the Contest or claim a prize, acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner, knowingly damages or causes interruption of the Contest, or prevents others from participating. Without limiting the foregoing, H2H may lock out any entrant who, in H2H's sole judgment, has been disqualified, has questionable eligibility or is otherwise ineligible. CAUTION: ANY PERSON WHO ATTEMPTS TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST OR TO ALTER OR DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE, WEBSITE, OR PLATFORM IN CONNECTION WITH THIS CONTEST MAY BE SUBJECT TO CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PENALTIES AND FINES, WHETHER OR NOT THE INDIVIDUAL IS A PARTICIPANT IN THIS CONTEST, AND H2H RESERVES THE RIGHT TO IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE THE ENTRANT'S ACCOUNT AND SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Collusion. To ensure that all H2H leagues operate with integrity and fair play, any collusion between owners of different teams for the benefit of certain teams over others is strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate dismissal without refund, including forfeiture of any and all potential prizes, and may be prohibited from participating in any future H2H contests.
- Intimidation. Any participant who attempts to bribe, coerce, blackmail or otherwise influence an officer, agent, affiliate, vendor or surrogate of Head2Head Sports in an effort to alter the standings, rankings, or fantasy point totals is strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate dismissal without refund, including forfeiture of any and all potential prizes, and may be prohibited from participating in any future H2H contests.
- Identification. Head2Head Sports reserves the right to identify and label entrants who meet certain criteria (including but not limited to frequency of play) in a manner visible to other entrants. Such criteria and labels will be determined by H2H in its sole discretion, and may be changed or modified at any time, with or without notice.
- Spirit of Competition. Participants are expected to manage their team to the best of their ability for the duration of the Contest. However, Head2Head Sports recognizes that some teams may abandon their effort to compete during the season. This might include the failure to alter or turn in lineups, the failure to pick up free agents, etc. Head2Head Sports regards such behavior as an unavoidable element of any fantasy football league. As such, Head2Head Sports will not directly interfere to alter the management decisions (or indecision) of any participant. Nevertheless, Head2Head Sports reserves the right to intervene in team management when it considers a principal participant to be involved in malicious, willful or deliberate manipulation of the contest.
- Accept Official Rules. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to H2H's decisions. The decisions of H2H in regards to all matters of this Contest are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Strike, Work Stoppage, Schedule Changes and Contest Cancellation. H2H takes no responsibility for any college football games that are delayed, postponed, or canceled (i.e. strike, lockout, weather, riots, war, fire, pandemic or endemic, terrorism, government intervention, etc.). Without limiting the foregoing, H2H may modify, cancel, terminate, and/or suspend the Contest without refund if, in H2H's sole opinion, an incident of any kind occurs to corrupt or impair the administration, security, integrity, fairness or play (as intended) of the Contest, including without limitation: (a) digital or electronic disruptions (e.g., viruses, bugs), unauthorized human intervention (e.g., hacking), fraud or technical failure; or (b) earthquake, flood, fire, storm or other natural disaster, act of God; or (c) labor controversy or threat thereof, civil disturbance or commotion, disruption of the public markets, war or armed conflict (whether or not officially declared); or (d) governmental intervention and other events not within the reasonable control of H2H. If Head2Head Sports cannot, in its reasonable business judgement, resume this contest on or after January 1, 2024, Head2Head Sports reserves the right to cancel the contest. In the event that the Contest is canceled, prize fulfillment will be based on the percentage of the college football bowl games completed at the time of cancellation, or the prizes will be awarded in such other manner deemed fair and appropriate by H2H.
No Purchase Necessary to Win. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. Odds of winning prizes depend on the total number of eligible entries received and the relative college football knowledge of all entrants.
- Alternative Entry. To request an Alternative entry void of all services, include your name, mailing address (with zip code), email address (if any), daytime telephone number, team name and official team roster (college team names and ID numbers) in a letter sized (#10) envelope and send: College Bowl Challenge Alternative Entry, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Limit one (1) entry per envelope. All envelopes must be stamped and carry official USPS cancelation marks. No metered mail will be accepted.
- Entry Deadline. Completed team selection forms must be received by Head2Head Sports no later than 3 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") / Noon Pacific Time ("PT") on Friday, December 15, 2023 to be processed and valid for the Contest. Alternative entrants will receive no entry information during the Contest and cannot obtain additional team information (including league standings) over the telephone or Internet.
- Entry Errors. Head2Head Sports reserves the right to disqualify any Alternative Entries that arrive late, or are received with insufficient, incorrect or illegible information. In the event that the bowl selections are missing, incomplete, invalid, or illegible, no selections may be assigned to the Alternative Entry.
- Terms/Conditions. Participation via Alternative entry in this contest constitutes acknowledgment and agreement that you have read, understand, and agree to the terms of these rules and that you have not paid any consideration (including, but not limited to, any amount paid for the purchase of a computer or for internet access) for the purpose of playing College Bowl Challenge. Alternative entries cannot be upgraded to the Complete package at any time during the contest.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Limitations of Liability. By entering College Bowl Challenge, you (1) acknowledge acceptance of these rules and agree to adhere to and be bound by them, and (2) release, and waive any rights of recovery against or in connection with H2H and their respective sponsors, contractors, agents, officers, and employees from and against any claims, expenses, damages and/or liability incurred by you in connection with or related to the operation of, or your participation in College Bowl Challenge and (3) agree to hold H2H harmless from all typographical, statistical, transaction, and communication errors or omissions, except where prohibited. Head2Head Sports reserves the right to disqualify any participant for suspected cheating or non-adherence to these Official Rules, and to make corrections to scores and any other materials and contest information to correct such errors or omissions. H2H specifically disclaims any and all warranties and representations (whether express or implied) in connection with this contest and/or your participation in it. Failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute the waiver of such provision.
- Internet Disclaimer. All entrants who open an account with Head2Head Sports may access their College Bowl Challenge team(s) via www.head2head.com, except for Alternative Entries outlined above. Internet access is not required to compete the Contest. H2H is not responsible if the Internet portion of the contest is not capable of running as planned, for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of H2H which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this contest. H2H assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, faulty transmission or communication, line failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to contest activities conducted or information transmitted via the Internet or the telephone. H2H is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any telephone network, telephone line, cable network, cable, computer on-line system, server, equipment, or software. H2H is not responsible for the failure of any email or entry or trade to be applied to a customer's account due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any server, phone or fax lines, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to a customer's computer related to or resulting from participation in this contest (including without limitation, damages by virus).
- Disputes/Choice of Law. Except as set forth in the preceding sentences and where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or the awarding of prizes and determination of winners, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Maricopa County, State of Arizona, i.e., Phoenix; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, "Special Damages"), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and to have such damages multiplied or increased. Arizona law, without reference to Arizona's choice of law rules, governs the Contest and all aspects related thereto. H2H shall not be liable for any consequential, punitive or exemplary damages. If any provision of these rules should ever be held to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalid or unenforceable provision(s) shall be revised by H2H and shall not affect any other provisions of these rules, and such other provisions shall continue in full force and effect. In the event that the contest is challenged by any legal or regulatory authority, H2H reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate, modify, or suspend the contest, or to disqualify participants residing in the affected geographic areas and/or age demographics. In such event, Head2Head Sports shall have no liability to any participants who are disqualified due to such an action.
- Official Rules; Winners Lists. All rules and winners may be posted on the Website, television, radio, print, and various social media platforms. For a copy of the Official Rules and/or list of winners, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to the address below (WA and VT residents may omit return stamp). Requests must be received by H2H within 30 days following the end of the Contest (i.e., by February 1, 2024).
- Address. H2H is responsible for the Contest and awarding of prizes. H2H's address for the purposes of this contest is:
Attn: 2023 College Bowl Challenge - Official Rules & Winners List
4727 E. Bell Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85032
- Copyright; Trademarks. The Contest and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2023 Head2Head Sports. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners, and the use of which does not imply approval or endorsement of, or participation in this Contest.
College Bowl Challenge is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), its members or partners. No purchase necessary to play.