The Draft - Championship Fantasy Football is a game of skill and is void where prohibited by law.
- Affiliations. The Draft - Championship Fantasy Football ("Contest") and Head2Head SportsSM are owned by Sports Information Group LLC. This contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the National Football League ("NFL") or any NFL team or player.
Overview. The Draft - Championship Fantasy Football ("The Draft") will consist of an unlimited number of teams competing for cash and merchandise prizes by selecting a fantasy roster of pro football players and will earn points based on real-world pro football games.
- The Draft. Teams will be divided into leagues of 12 teams each. Each league will schedule a draft time, whether online, in-person, or automated, where individual teams will select a roster of pro football players for their fantasy rosters. At the completion of the draft, teams will be matched up with other teams in their league to compete head-to-head throughout The Draft Regular Season.
- Regular Season. The regular season will run from NFL Week 1 through NFL Week 11 where teams will be matched up with a different team in their league each week.
- League Championship. After the completion of The Draft Regular Season, each league will hold a two (2) week League Championship Game during NFL Weeks 12 & 13. The two (2) participants in the League Championship Game will be the team with the best win/loss record vs. the remaining team with the highest cumulative point total.
- The Draft Playoffs. All league champions, league runners-up and predetermined number of wildcard teams (top 50% of all teams ranked in order of total points), will qualify for The Draft Playoffs. The Draft Playoffs will run from NFL Week 14 through NFL Week 17 and will consist of these playoff teams competing in total points style tournament until the champion and all other prize winners are determined. All teams that do not qualify for The Draft Playoffs will be eligible for the Consolation Playoffs.
Eligibility. The Draft - Championship Fantasy Football is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, Washington, D.C. and Canada (excluding Quebec, Puerto Rico, and all U.S. Territories). THIS CONTEST IS SUBJECT TO ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS AND IS VOID WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- The Draft - Championship Fantasy Football participants must be 18 years of age or older, or the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence, whichever is greater, as of Saturday, September 10, 2022 to participate in this Contest.
- Because of state laws, residents of Montana, Nevada, Vermont and Washington (collectively "Restricted States") may enter The Draft - Championship Fantasy Football only under the All-Star Entry, Basic Package or Alternative Entry Package options and are restricted from entering a High Stakes League.
- All employees and immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or "step" of each) or household members (whether or not related) of each such employee of Sports Information Group LLC, Head2Head Sports, their sponsors, advertising, production, support, and fulfillment agencies, or any entity directly connected with the development, implementation, or marketing of this Contest, are not eligible for prizes.
- Athletes, coaches and other team management, team support personnel (e.g., without limitation, team physicians) and team owners may not participate in The Draft if associated with the NFL. Team owners, referees, league employees, sports commissioners and other individuals who through an ownership interest or game-related employment can influence the contest gameplay are likewise ineligible.
- Head2Head Sports reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of all entrants, and to disqualify any entry form that arrives late or is lost, damaged, illegible, incomplete or incorrect. If eligibility verification is requested by H2H, you will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility as proof of your eligibility to participate in the Contest. Failure to comply within ten (10) days, or any effort by a participant or any third party to misrepresent their eligibility, may result in disqualification from further participation in this Contest and forfeiture of any potential prizes, at the sole discretion of H2H.
- Head2Head Sports reserves the right to change eligibility requirements at any time if it determines that such changes are necessary to comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Limit. Four (4) entries (i) per household (regardless of the number of email addresses or registered member accounts), or (ii) per email address (regardless of whether more than one (1) person uses the same email address). If there are more than four (4) entries from the same household, then only the first four (4) entries, as determined by Head2Head Sports, will be eligible for prizes.
- Multiple Accounts. Individuals may not register more than one (1) member account with Head2Head Sports. Any individuals caught participating in the contest with more than one registered member account, as solely determined by Head2Head Sports, may have their ineligible member accounts closed without notice and be disqualified from any current and future contests.
- Shared Accounts. All contest entries may only be played under the registered member account in which they were entered. Entries may not be transferred to another member account or played by another individual. Likewise, registered members may not submit entries on behalf of someone without a Head2Head Sports member account, or submit entries for individuals that are ineligible to participate in the Contest.
- Scripting. Use of any automated system (e.g., robots, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods) or submission of multiple entries is prohibited. Any attempt by any entrant to use an automated system or to obtain more than four (4) entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities or any other methods, will void all of that entrant's entries, and render that person ineligible to receive any of the prizes. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void.
- Team Names. Head2Head Sports may require entrants to change their team names in cases where the name is offensive, threatening, repetitive, or promotes a commercial venture. The requirement to change will be determined at Head2Head's sole discretion, and if change requests are ignored, Head2Head Sports reserves the right to unilaterally change an entrant's team name.
- Basic Package Entry. Only one (1) Basic Package free entry is allowed per registered member account. Duplicate entries, as determined by Head2Head Sports, will be disqualified.
Registration. To compete in the Contest, you must be a registered member of H2H. Registration is available directly through head2head.com.
- Not Yet an H2H Member. To access the Contest, you may register by clicking on the applicable link on the entry page for the Contest, and following the instructions. You will be asked to provide your name, mailing address, phone number, e-mail address, team name, and to select a password. You will also be asked if you wish to receive promotional emails or offers. You do not need to consent to receive these emails or offers to become a member. Even if you consent, you may subsequently opt-out of receiving such emails by contacting customer service at email@example.com with your name, member ID number and email address.
- Already an H2H Member. If you are already an H2H member, then you do not need to register again. You may enter the Contest by logging on using your email address and password.
- Phone/Fax Entry. Entries may be received by phone or fax by calling (480) 429-8844 or faxing to (480) 429-0911.
- Mail Entry. Mail entries must be sent to: The Draft - Championship Fantasy Football, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Head2Head Sports ("H2H") takes no responsibility for misdirected entries, entries that are lost or damaged in the mail. All envelopes must be stamped and carry official USPS cancellation marks. No metered mail will be accepted, and mailed entries without sufficient postage are void.
- Password. You are responsible for the secrecy of your password. H2H or other third parties are not responsible or liable for any actions taken using your password.
- Change of Email Address. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify H2H during the Contest Period if their e-mail address changes. To do so, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your current email address and password and your desired new email address and password. Or you may click on "MY ACCOUNT" to update your profile online.
- Entry Errors. Neither H2H nor any affiliates, e.g. Daily Racing Form or StatFox (collectively, referred to as "Affiliate") are responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. Neither H2H nor Affiliate is responsible for any unavailability of or interruptions to any service or equipment used in connection with the Contest, including without limitation (1) interruptions to any network, server, Internet, website, telephone, satellite, computer or other connections (2) failures of any telephone, satellite, hardware, software or other equipment, (3) garbled, misdirected or jumbled transmissions, or traffic congestion, or (4) other errors of any kind, whether human, technical, mechanical or electronic, or (5) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture any such information.
- No Return of Entries; Disputes. Once submitted, entries become the sole property of H2H and will not be acknowledged or returned. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder, i.e., natural person, of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant. Potential winners may be required to show proof of identification. H2H may also require that the potential winner provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address and/or password associated with the winning entry.
- Account Removal. Due to the competitive nature of the Contest, and to ensure fair play for all, accounts can only be removed once the Contest has ended. Additionally, depending on a member's place of residence or location at the time of registration, certain account details may be required to remain on file with H2H or Affiliate for longer where mandated by state or federal statute. If, for any reason, an individual wishes to disable access to their account after the Contest has begun, or close their account after the Contest has ended, they may contact Customer Service at email@example.com with their name, member ID number and email address.
Optional Service Packages. You may enter The Draft - Championship Fantasy Football via the All-Star Entry, High Stakes League, or the Basic Package.
- All-Star Package. The All-Star Entry price of $24.95 entitles you to receive all services for your team, including a live online draft, live In-Game stats, season H2H schedule, weekly team reports, Internet and telephone customer service and more.
- High Stakes League. The High Stakes League option has all the same features as the standard All-Star Entry with higher 12-team league prizes. The High Stakes League package price is $200.00 - see above for state eligibility rules.
- Basic Package. The Basic Package free entry entitles you to an auto-draft and end of the week reports only.
Payment. All payments must be in U.S. funds. Entries mailed or transmitted with insufficient funds or information or an invalid credit card may be disqualified and will not be processed until the correct amount of payment or information is received. Do not send cash. Make check or money order payable to "Head2Head Sports". Visa, American Express, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards are accepted, as well as PayPal.
- Check/Money Order. If you do not have a credit card, you may place money on account by sending a check or money order, payable in advance to "Head2Head Sports"; mail to Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd. Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032 . Please note your Member ID on your check or money order. All checks will be credited and will be available for free agent bids within 72 hours of receipt, provided the account has sufficient funds for payment. There will be a $30 fee for any returned checks.
- Prizes will only be awarded to entrants whose accounts are paid in full. If your account is not in good standing, any prizes won will be forfeited. Entrants are not required to open an account or pay an optional service fee to play and to compete for prizes.
- By providing Head2Head with your credit card number or PayPal account, you agree to pay for all charges made in connection with this contest. Head2Head reserves the right to suspend all contest activity, internet access and free agent bidding, for accounts that carry a credit balance.
- Fraud. Entries into this Contest obtained via fraudulent means, such as purchases with a stolen credit card, fraudulent bank transactions or PayPal account, checks returned for insufficient funds, credit card charge backs, owning multiple registered member accounts, etc. shall be disqualified from this and all future contests without recourse or refund, as solely determined by Head2Head Sports. Head2Head Sports also reserves the right to seek legal remedies and restitution for all fraudulently acquired entries and for any transactions designed to defraud Head2Head Sports. Remedies and restitution may include administrative charges and attorney fees.
Final Entry Deadline. Entries must be made via Internet, phone, fax, or mail (Alternative entrants only).
- Internet Deadline. All Internet entries must be received by 3:00 pm Eastern Time ("ET") / Noon Pacific Time ("PT") on Saturday, September 10, 2022 to be eligible to play.
- Phone/Fax Deadline. Entries may be received by phone or fax by calling (480) 429-8844 or faxing to (480) 429-0911. All phone and fax entries must be received no later than 7:00 pm ET (4:00 pm PT) on Friday, September 9, 2022 to be eligible to play. H2H takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged, or illegible because of poor transmission. H2H's timestamps on phone messages and fax transmissions will serve as the official delivery time for entries.
- Mail Deadline. All mailed entries must be received by Head2Head Sports no later than 3:00 pm ET/Noon PT on Friday, September 9, 2022. Entries must be mailed to The Draft - Championship Fantasy Football, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd. Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. H2H takes no responsibility for misdirected entries or entries that are lost or damaged in the mail. All envelopes must be stamped and carry official USPS cancellation marks. No metered mail will be accepted, and mailed entries without sufficient postage are void.
- All entries must be submitted, received and recorded by H2H's computer by the scheduled lock time listed above. Selections received after the deadline (e.g. via U.S. Mail) are considered invalid and will be rejected. H2H's computer is the official time-keeping device for this Contest.
- H2H reserves the right to disqualify any entry that does not meet the eligibility requirements described above, arrives late, is incomplete or has been incorrectly completed, or is not completely legible or audible. Only The Draft - Championship Fantasy Football entry forms or photocopies are allowed. All entries, along with all copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights associated therewith, become the property of H2H upon submission, and will not be returned to any entrant. Receipt of entries for the Contest will not be acknowledged, and proof of submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt.
Leagues. Each entry will be placed into a 12-team league. Each league is generally determined in a random manner. Without exception, the same rules and free agent bid deadlines and restrictions bind all teams in a given league.
- League Assignments. Prior to The Draft, all All-Star Entry, Basic Package and Alternative Entry Package teams will be placed in a standard 12-team league. All High Stakes entries will be placed in a separate High Stakes league. Head2Head Sports reserves the right to mix High Stakes and All-Star teams to complete a full, 12-team league. In the case of such a mixed league, the league prizes will be awarded to teams based on the respective optional service package fee detailed in the Prizes section below and will not be pro-rated.
- Buddy Leagues. You may form your own league or play with friends by sending up to 12 entries in the same envelope for mailed entries, or by joining a private Internet Buddy Pool group with up to 12 teams for Internet entries. If less than 12 entries are submitted, the league will be filled with other entries. Entries that are not received in the same envelope or are not entered in the same private group or buddy league on the Internet, may request placement in the same league, but are not guaranteed to be placed in the same league. Buddy leagues/pool registration requests must be submitted at least four (4) hours prior the registration deadline outlined above.
- Draft Order. Head2Head Sports will run a random number generator approximately sixty (60) minutes prior to the scheduled draft time to randomly assign the league's draft order. Trading of the draft order is not allowed. Each team will play all other teams in their league once over the first 11 weeks of the NFL season.
- League Draft. All league drafts will be held online beginning Friday, August 26, 2022 and ending on Saturday, September 10, 2022. Each league will consist of 12 teams, and each draft will last for 16 rounds, with each team selecting a player in each round in a serpentine fashion (team 1 through team 12, team 12 through team 1, team 1 through team 12 etc.). Teams will be seated in a pre-determined random draft order. During the draft, each team will have a maximum of 1 minute (60 seconds) to make their selection. Each team will be alerted of their remaining time at 45 seconds. If a team does not make a pick in the allotted time, or the team has chosen to have their roster auto-drafted is a Basic Package or Alternative Entry Package, a pick will be automatically selected by the system based on the owner's pre-draft player rankings. Each team must draft the minimum number of players to fill a starting lineup.
- Multiple Teams. In order to keep the leagues as competitive as possible, owners will not be permitted to request to have multiple teams placed in the same league, except for live, in-person draft leagues. Depending on league availability at the time of entry, it may not be possible to place all owner teams in separate leagues.
- Roster Limits. Each team may have a maximum of 16 players. Each team must have 9 players in their starting lineup and 7 players on their bench. There are no position requirements for Bench players.
Starting Lineups. Only players in the starting lineup will earn points. Starting lineups must consist of the following 9 players:
- 1 Quarterback (QB)
- 2 Running Backs (RB)
- 2 Wide Receivers (WR)
- 1 Tight End (TE)
- 1 Placekicker (PK)
- 1 Team Defense/Special team (D/ST)
- 1 Flex player (Any position - QB, RB, WR, TE, PK, D/ST)
- Positions. Player position eligibility and designation is determined by H2H during the pre-season and may be changed any time by H2H before the start of the pro football season. The Draft - Championship Fantasy Football participants agree to accept these designations and understand the final position designations may be different than a player's on-field position after the start of the pro football season.
- Team Changes. If a pro football player is traded from one pro football team to another, you will continue to receive points for that player as long as that player remains on your active roster.
- Unlisted Players. Unlisted players may be added to the free agent pool at any time prior to the season start or during the season based upon participant request and Commissioner approval. It is the participant's responsibility to review the website for the most recent player list.
Free Agents. Any player who is not on a team roster within your league is considered a free agent for that league. Teams may only acquire players not on any roster within their league.
- Free Agent Acquisitions - Pre-season and Regular Season. The free agent system will be a "blind bidding" process. Each team will start the season with an actual US $150.00 free agent maximum budget, and will be permitted to bid for free agents on a weekly basis. No team will be informed of any other team's free agent bids. The team with the highest bid on any given player will be awarded that player. The amount of the winning bid will be (1) charged to the credit card provided by the winning team's owner and (2) deducted from the team's free agent budget. For each winning bid, the winning team must drop a player to make roster room for the free agent acquisition. All bids must be a minimum of $5.00, in increments of dollars (no cents), and include the player name being dropped. If a team's remaining free agent budget goes below $5.00, that team will no longer be allowed to bid for the remainder of the regular season. No bid will be accepted that is larger than a team's remaining free agent budget.
- Pre-season Free Agent Bidding begins at Noon ET/9:00 am PT on Friday, September 2, 2022 and must be completed by 6:00 pm ET/3:00 pm PT on Thursday, September 8, 2022 for NFL Week 1. Second chance pre-season bidding will open at 9:00 pm ET/6:00 pm PT on Thursday and must be completed by 8:00 am ET/5:00 am PT on Sunday, September 11, 2022.
- Regular Season Free Agent Bidding. Weekly bidding will be accepted during two (2) periods each week on the league website beginning Tuesdays at Noon ET/9:00 am PT and must be completed by Thursday at 6:00 pm ET/3:00 pm PT for the first round of bidding. Second chance bidding will open at 9:00 pm ET/6:00 pm PT on Thursday and must be completed by 8:00 am ET/5:00 am PT on Sundays. All dates are subject to change.
- Thanksgiving Free Agent Bidding. For Week 12, opening round bids must be completed by Thanksgiving on Thursday, November 24, 2022 at 8:00 am ET/5:00 am PT. Second chance bidding will open Thursday at at Noon ET/9:00 am PT and must be completed by Sunday, November 27, 2022 at 8:00 am ET/5:00 am PT.
- The Draft Playoffs. The Final Free Agent bidding period ends on Sunday, December 4, 2022 for NFL Week 13. At the end of Week 13, all free agents become locked and are unavailable for selection throughout The Draft Playoffs (NFL Weeks 14-17). No free agent bidding will be accepted during The Draft Playoffs.
- Payment. Successful free agent bids will be charged to the credit card on your account. If you don't have a valid credit card on account, then you must prepay for your bids prior to making bids by sending payment to: The Draft - Championship Fantasy Football, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Lack of prepayment or a declined credit card will nullify your free agent bid(s).
- Conditional Bids. Conditional bids can also be offered with your primary bid. In the event you may lose out on a player, you can place conditional bid(s) for other players during the bidding time frame. The first conditional bid will become relevant only if you lose out on the first (primary) bid. Subsequent conditional bids will become relevant only if the previous conditional bid fails. Primary bids do not require conditional bids. Primary bids may have several sequential conditional bids. Bids will be prioritized in chronological order.
- Number of Bid Limits. There is no limit to the number of bids each week in which bids are permitted, provided that each team remains under their free agent budget once those bids are processed.
Tied Bids. If there is a tie, the team that receives the player will be determined in order by:
- Lowest season-to-date total points.
- Worst winning percentage.
- Reverse draft order (Week 1 only).
- Bid received earliest in the Week.
- Waivers. To provide equal opportunity for all owners to add players to their roster, a waivers process is used. Anytime a player is dropped from a roster after a successful Free Agent Bid, that player is automatically locked and becomes unavailable for free agent bids until free agent bidding opens for the following week of play. Players that are dropped during Week 13 will be locked and unavailable throughout The Draft Playoffs.
- Restricted Players. A list of players will be designated as "restricted", meaning that these players are too valuable to be picked up as a free agent. A player on the restricted list may be dropped from a roster, but cannot be picked up as a free agent. Players may be added and removed from this list by The Commissioner's Office as needed throughout the season.
- Locked Players. Once a free agent begins play for the week (ex: Thursday night games), that player is locked and is no longer available for bids until free agent bidding opens for the following week of play. In the event that there are outstanding bids for locked players, those bids will be automatically voided once the free agent bid period ends.
- Trading. To minimize the possibility of collusion, trading of players and/or draft picks is not allowed.
- Voided Bids. Head2Head Sports reserves the right to void any and all free agent bids without notice or refund. Your bids may be voided if you attempt to drop players not on your roster, bid on locked or restricted players, attempt to bid on player(s) resulting in an invalid lineup, exceed your free agent budget, or you exclude your Member ID# or Player ID#'s. If your free agent bids are voided, your roster will revert to the lineup of the previous H2H Period. Look on your weekly reports or email notifications for confirmation of your free agent bids.
The Draft Period. A Draft Period begins every Tuesday and runs through the immediately following Monday for the first seventeen (17) weeks of the NFL season.
- Regular Season. The regular season will run from the first pro football game played in NFL Week 1 through to the last game played in NFL Week 11. Each week you will be matched against a different team in your league. If your team's H2H point total for that period is greater than your opponent's, then your team posts a win for that period. Your team posts a loss if your opponent records more H2H points.
- League Championship. The Draft League Championship Games will be played during NFL Weeks 12 & 13.
- Draft Playoffs. The Draft Playoffs will begin with NFL Week 14 and finish at the conclusion of NFL Week 17.
- Games played in NFL Week 18 and afterwards do not count. All dates are subject to change. Statistics for games that are postponed will be counted in the weeks when the games are actually played.
Lineup Submission. Lineups may be submitted until the start of the final pro football game of the period, typically 8:15 PM ET (5:15 PM PT) on Mondays. Note the exception below for early games. If you do not submit a lineup prior to the deadline in a given week, your starting lineup remains the same as the previous week.
- Opening Weekend. For the NFL Week 1 game played on Thursday, September 8th, 2022, players in that game must be submitted into lineups prior to 8:20 PM ET (5:20 PM PT). If no Week 1 lineup is submitted by the NFL start time for the game, or your draft does not complete before the start of the game, the order of your drafted players will determine your Week 1 starting lineup.
- Thursday Games/Flexible Trading. The NFL has scheduled games to be played prior to the lineup deadline - ex: Thanksgiving, Thursday night games, International games, and games moved earlier because of weather, etc. In these situations, those players must be submitted into lineups prior to the designated NFL start/kick-off time. Any players from those teams playing at the designated start time will be locked for that period, and you will be unable to move those players on your roster. For the remainder of the period, locked players cannot be moved, dropped or picked up and you will be limited to choose from teams that have not yet played prior to the designated final lineup deadline.
- Confirmation. To ensure you have the correct roster in place, confirm your new roster when you have completed your lineup submission. If you exit the website or phone call with a Sports Agent without confirming your roster with a confirmation number, your last confirmed roster will be the roster that is scored. It is each team owner's responsibility to receive a valid confirmation number and record it for verification purposes.
- Illegal Lineups. If a team does not contain the correct number of position players, contains duplicated players or otherwise has provided an illegal lineup, that team will be disqualified for the scoring period and will score zero (0) points. Illegal lineups that are corrected before the lineup submission deadline for the period will be restored to eligible status and again be eligible to earn H2H points.
- All dates and times are subject to change.
Scoring. Each team will be ranked within its league by wins and total points. All total points means total starting lineup points. Only players in each week's starting lineup will accumulate points, which are added together for a weekly score. Statistics of bench players do NOT earn points. If your team's point total for a given week is greater than your opponent's, then your team posts a win for that week. Your team posts a loss if your opponent records more total points in that given week. If your point totals are equal, then the tiebreaker rules outlined below are followed to determine a winner for the given week.
Each team's total points will be calculated by applying the official The Draft - Championship Fantasy Football scoring system. All points will be rounded to the nearest tenth.
- Offensive Points. All touchdown passes, runs, receptions, and returns receive 6 points, every 25 yards passing will receive 1 point (5 yds = 0.2 points), every 10 yards rushing will receive 1 point (1 yd = 0.1 point), every 10 yards receiving will receive 1 point (1 yd = 0.1 point), every reception will receive 1 point, every field goal will be worth 3 points, every field goal from 50 yards and over will receive an additional 3 points, all two-point conversion runs, passes and receptions will earn 2 points (Yards and the point for a reception do not apply to 2PT conversions), and every extra point kick will receive 1 point. All interceptions thrown will receive (-2) points and all fumbles lost to the opposing team will receive (-2) points. Return yards and two-point conversion yards do not count. All individual touchdowns will count, including punt and kickoff returns.
- Defense/Special Teams. All defensive touchdowns (including kickoff, punt, fumble and interception returns) will receive 6 points. All safeties will receive 6 points, a fumble recovery or an interception will earn 4 points, and a sack will receive 2 points. Shutouts will receive 10 points, 2 through 6 points allowed will receive 6 points, 7 through 13 points allowed will receive 4 points, 14 through 20 points allowed will receive 2 points, 21 through 27 points allowed will receive 0 points, 28 through 34 points allowed will receive (-2) points, 35 through 41 points allowed will receive (-4) points, and 42 or more points allowed will receive (-6) points. Points allowed include ALL points scored by the opposing team.
- Turnovers. In the event of a team turnover of any kind, the scoring credit for the turnover will only count for the original change in possession - any subsequent possession changes during that play are not counted.
- Tiebreaker. In the event your team's H2H point total equals that of your opponent, the team with the higher cumulative points will post a win for the week. If a tie still exists (e.g. week 1), the winner will be determined by the team with the most quarterback points for that week. If a tie still exists, the team with the most running back, wide receiver, tight end, kicker and defense/special team points, in that order, will determine the winner. If a tie is still not broken after applying the preceding tiebreakers, then the winner will be determined randomly by the Commissioner's computer. These tiebreakers apply to individual matchups.
- Schedule Changes. Scoring is based only on the games actually played each week. H2H takes no responsibility for any pro football games that are delayed or postponed (i.e. player strikes, lockout, weather, riots). If, for any reason, a player's game is postponed (due to weather, etc.) you will only receive points for that game if you have the player on your active roster during the period the game is officially completed.
- Live Scoring. To the extent that this contest offers or displays live scoring, standings, results, statistics, or other information relating to the contest ("Live Information"), all such Live Information is unofficial and is offered for informational and/or entertainment purposes only.
- League Championship Game. Weeks 12 & 13 of the NFL season will determine each League Champion by means of a two (2) week League Championship Game. The two (2) participants in the League Championship game will be 1) the team with the best win-loss record vs. 2) the remaining team with the highest cumulative point total. Each of the League Champions, League Runners-up plus Wildcards teams will advance to The Draft Playoffs.
- Weeks 12 & 13 Play. Although the League Championship Game matches just two (2) of twelve teams per league, it is very important that all teams submit their strongest possible lineup for Weeks 12 & 13. Playoff and Consolation Bowl eligibility and formats are based on teams' point totals through Week 13. See below for more details. Week 13 is also the final week to pick up free agents; no free agents may be selected during The Draft Playoffs.
League Tiebreakers. If there is a tie for the best record (wins and losses) in a league after 11 games the tiebreaker is, in order:
- Head-to-Head winner in the regular season
- Total points during the regular season
- Total points in Week 11
- Total points in Week 10, and then if necessary, Week 9, etc. until the tie is broken
- Head-to-Head winner in the regular season
- Regular season won/loss record (weeks 1-11)
- Total points in week 11
- Total points in Week 10, and then if necessary, Week 9, etc. until the tie is broken
- Head-to-Head winner in the regular season
- Total points during the regular season
- Regular season won/loss record (weeks 1-11)
- Total points in week 11
- Total points in Week 10, and then if necessary, Week 9, etc. until the tie is broken
The Draft Playoffs.
Eligibility. All League Champions, League Runners-up, plus wildcard teams will advance to The Draft Playoffs. Wildcards consist of the top one-third of teams of all leagues, based on highest cumulative points during Weeks 1-13, which did not qualify for their respective League Championship Games. It is possible for some leagues to have more wildcard teams than other leagues. The total number of playoff teams, including League Champs, Runners-up, and wildcard teams, will be equal to 50% of all teams in The Draft - Championship Fantasy Football.
If a tie exists for determining the wildcard berths, the tiebreakers are:
- Regular season win/loss record
- Total points from Weeks 12 & 13, and then if necessary, Week 11, Week 10, etc. until the tie is broken
Playoff Format. All playoff teams will begin the playoffs with their per-week average point total from NFL Weeks 1 through 13. This will give an advantage to the teams that scored more points over the course of the regular season. The Draft - Championship Fantasy Football Playoffs will be a total points tournament from all games played in NFL Weeks 14 through 17 (December 8, 2022 through January 2, 2023). All dates are subject to change.
If there is a tie for total points in the playoffs (after NFL Week 17), the tiebreakers are:
- Total points in Weeks 1 through 13.
- Regular season won/loss record (Weeks 1-11)
- Total points from Weeks 12 & 13, and then if necessary, Week 11, Week 10, etc. until the tie is broken
Consolation Bowl. All teams that don't earn a wildcard berth will participate in the Consolation Bowl. The Consolation Bowl will run from NFL Weeks 14 through 17 and the winner will be determined by total points scored during that period plus their per-week average point total (from Weeks 1 - 13). The highest scoring team will win $400.
If there is a tie for total points in the Consolation Bowl (after NFL Week 17), the tiebreakers are:
- Total points in Weeks 1 through 13.
- Regular season won/loss record (Weeks 1-11)
- Total points from Weeks 12 & 13, and then if necessary, Week 11, Week 10, etc. until the tie is broken.
- Eligibility. All League Champions, League Runners-up, plus wildcard teams will advance to The Draft Playoffs. Wildcards consist of the top one-third of teams of all leagues, based on highest cumulative points during Weeks 1-13, which did not qualify for their respective League Championship Games. It is possible for some leagues to have more wildcard teams than other leagues. The total number of playoff teams, including League Champs, Runners-up, and wildcard teams, will be equal to 50% of all teams in The Draft - Championship Fantasy Football.
Prizes. To be eligible for prizes, your account must be in good standing, i.e. no declined credit cards or bounced checks. Prizes will be awarded as detailed below. In the unlikely event that a tie is recorded for a prize, that prize will be split evenly between the tied participants.
Overall Playoff Prizes (Based on total points in NFL Weeks 14 through 17)
- The Draft Champion = $10,000
- Second Place = $1,000
- Third Place = $500
- Fourth Place = $250
High Stakes League Prizes ($200 Entry)
- League Champion - $1,000 Cash
(Winner of the League Championship game played Weeks 12 & 13)
- League Runner-up - $200 Cash
(Loser of the League Championship game played Weeks 12 & 13)
- League Champion - $1,000 Cash
All-Star League Prizes ($24.95 Entry)
- League Champion - $100 Cash
(Winner of League Champ game in Weeks 12 & 13)
- League Runner-up - $50 Cash
(Loser of League Champ game in Weeks 12 & 13)
- League Champion - $100 Cash
Consolation Bowl (all participants from all leagues)
- Winner = $400 (Most cumulative points, NFL Weeks 14-17)
Highest Single Week Score (all participants from all leagues)
- Winner = $200 (Most points in any one week, NFL Weeks 1-17)
- Odds of Winning. Each playoff prize category, including the Grand Prize, is available to be won from among all people who enter a participating H2H contest. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of entries received and the skill used in choosing your players. All prizes are awarded regardless of the number of entrants or the amount of optional service package fees received.
- Affidavits. Cash and merchandise prize winners will be notified by email within fourteen (14) days of the end of this contest. Entrants are responsible for insuring that all mailing and e-mail information is up-to-date and accurate. If a winner does not have a current email address, it is the winner's responsibility to request an affidavit via U.S. Mail or alternate method. To determine prize eligibility, all prize winners will be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within thirty (30) days of the contest end date. Failure to comply within this designated time period will result in prize disqualification. H2H is not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of invalid or misdirected email, any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, delay in operation or transmission, failures, or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email, players, or browsers, whether on account of technical problems, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or insufficient space in the entrant's email account to receive email messages.
- Verification. All potential winning players are subject to verification by H2H whose decisions are final. H2H shall solely determine any form of verification. An entrant is not a winner of any prize unless and until entrant's eligibility and the potential winning entry has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. H2H will not accept screen shots, affidavids or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. Any entry that occurs after the system has failed for any reason may be deemed a defective entry and void.
- Substitution. No cash or other prize substitution, assignment or transfer of prizes is permitted, except at H2H's sole discretion due to prize unavailability. H2H reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable value or greater value (e.g., H2H may opt instead to award the cash equivalent, up to but not greater than the ARV, of any prize in lieu of the prize itself).
- Delivery. Winners should allow up to 6-8 weeks after they return their signed affidavit to receive their prize. Prizes returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within thirty (30) days after being sent will be forfeited.
- Alternate Potential Winners; Disqualification. A potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected (i.e., the person with the next most points) if (i) he/she does not comply with these rules (or is otherwise determined to be ineligible), (ii) he/she does not respond to the prize notice within thirty (30) days of its transmission (or receipt, if mailed), or if the emailed prize notice, after three (3) attempts, is returned as undeliverable, or (iii) the prize is undeliverable for any reason. If H2H notifies, or seeks to deliver a prize to or otherwise attempts to contact an alternate potential winner, and such alternate potential winner is subsequently disqualified, then H2H shall use its reasonable business judgment to determine, in its sole discretion, the disposition of the prize (e.g., may choose another alternate potential winner in a manner consistent with these rules or donate the prize to another entity, at it's sole discretion).
- Publicity. Except where prohibited, H2H reserves the right to use The Draft - Championship Fantasy Football entrant's names and/or city/state of residence for publicity online and in print, or any other media, in connection with this Contest. Winners automatically grant to Head2Head Sports and their affiliated businesses and sponsors, the right to use their name and likeness in advertising and promotion of this event without further permission or compensation. Residents of Missouri are not required to comply with the terms of this paragraph.
- Taxes. Taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. As a condition of receiving a prize, potential prize winners will receive IRS tax form 1099-M and will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and a liability release within thirty (30) days of notification. In the event of non-compliance, an alternate winner may be selected. Organizers and sponsors are not responsible for any damages or injury incurred by a The Draft - Championship Fantasy Football entrant as a result of winning.
- Warranty. Entrants acknowledge that H2H and their respective agencies or related companies have not made nor are in any manner responsible for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality. The only warranty for any prize is the standard limited written warranty from the prize's manufacturer, if any, which may be included with, and applicable to, the prize. By participating in this Contest or receiving a prize, entrants (and in particular, winners) also agree to release and to indemnify and hold harmless H2H, Promoter, and each of their respective related companies, and all of its or their company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") for any liability, injury, death, loss or damages to entrant or any person or entity, including without limitation damage to personal or real property, caused in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by participation in this Contest (or related activities) or the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of a prize (including any travel or activity related to the prize).
- Legal. Prizes awarded in The Draft - Championship Fantasy Football may be subject to additional legal restrictions. Entrants agree that in the event a legal authority challenges the award of prizes to winners of the Contest, H2H has the sole right to determine whether or not to award such prizes and whether or not to refund previous payments made by the entrant.
- Overall Playoff Prizes (Based on total points in NFL Weeks 14 through 17)
- Single Week High Score Tiebreaker. In the event of a tie for the Single Highest Week Score (all participants from all leagues), the first winning tiebreaker will be the team that recorded the high score earlier in the season (Weeks 1 - 17). In the event this doesn't break the tie, the next tiebreaker will be the team with the highest cumulative regular season score. If a tie still exists after applying both tiebreakers, the prize(s) will be split evenly among the tied teams.
The Commissioner's Office. An independent management company, Head2Head Sports ("H2H"), will serve as the Commissioner Office, an official standards and practices committee, as it relates to decisions and rulings regarding The Draft - Championship Fantasy Football.
- Contact. You may address any questions, disputes, appeals, concerns or suggestions to The Draft Commissioner's Office, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032, phone (480) 429-8844 or fax (480) 429-0911.
- Adjustments. The Commissioner's Office reserves the right to adjust any rule at any time and without notice if such an adjustment best serves the majority of competitors.
- Rule Disputes. Any disputes or discrepancies regarding rules will be resolved by the Commissioner's Office based on its interpretation of the rules. The Fantasy Football Commissioner will consider the intent and spirit of the rules, the integrity of the Contest, as well as the feasibility of accommodating any appeal. The deadline for submitting a rule dispute is two (2) days from the end date of the pro football game for which the dispute occurred. Please include a detailed and lucid account of the dispute and resolution requested. All decisions made by the Commissioner's Office are final and binding. The Commissioner's Office reserves the right to modify any rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the contest, or if such an adjustment best serves the majority of competitors.
- Disqualification. The Commissioner's Office reserves the right to disqualify or refuse service to anyone if there is any evidence of tampering or manipulation, and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for inappropriate and offensive use of the league chat feature, suspected cheating or non-adherence to the Official Rules. Disqualified entrants' sole remedy shall be limited to a refund of money paid to H2H in connection with joining The Draft - Championship Fantasy Football.
- Scoring. Any and all scoring discrepancies affecting a team must be noted and submitted via email to The Commissioner's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org before 7:00 pm PT (4:00 pm PT) the Wednesday following the scoring period of the dispute. The dispute will be ruled on by the H2H Football Commissioner prior to the start of the next H2H Football period and this ruling will be final and binding. If the Commissioner's Office notes a change in the official statistics of any player, it will be up to the discretion of Head2Head Sports as to whether a change in the official statistics of a player can reasonably be applied to amend the ranking or scoring of any or all teams that are potentially affected by the change in a player's statistics.
- League Management. Head2Head Sports will keep track of all league scheduling, free agent transactions, starting lineup submissions, fantasy point calculations, win-loss records, standings, and playoff rankings.
- Errors. Head2Head Sports is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction that impedes or interferes with the transmission or receipt of any team transaction, including, but not limited to, free agent moves or starting lineup submissions. Head2Head Sports is not responsible for the failure of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, equipment or software, or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, phone lines, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to a participant's computer related to, or resulting from, participation in The Draft - Championship Fantasy Football.
- Gambling. The Draft - Championship Fantasy Football is a fantasy sports contest of skill designed strictly for entertainment purposes and may not be used in association with any form of gambling.
- Upgrades. Basic Package Users may upgrade to the All-Star Package for $25.00 prior to the start of The Draft Playoffs.
- Refunds. Any entrant is entitled to cancel registration in the contest and have all monies refunded if H2H receives written notice on or before seven (7) days from the official start date of the contest. After seven (7) days from the start of the contest, no refunds will be made. All such requests must be addressed to: The Draft - Championship Fantasy Football, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032, or faxed to (480) 429-0911.
No Purchase Necessary to Win. A purchase will not improve your odds of winning. Odds of winning prizes depend on the total number of eligible entries received and the relative pro football knowledge of all entrants.
- Alternative Entry. To request an alternative entry void of all services, send your name, address, team name, and telephone number printed on a 3x5 card along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: The Draft Alternative Entry, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032 (WA and VT residents may omit return stamp). Limit one (1) request per envelope. Alternate Entry requests may only be submitted for a standard The Draft league and are not available for a High Stakes league entry. Completed Alternative Entry team selection forms must be received by Head2Head Sports no later than 3:00 pm ET / Noon PT on Friday, September 9, 2022. Alternative entrants will receive no team information during the season and cannot obtain additional team information (including league standings) over the telephone or Internet.
- Alternative Rosters. All rosters for Alternative Entry registrants will be auto-drafted via computer or alternate means based on the player rankings provided by the entrant. If player rankings are not included with an Alternative Entry registration, or the rankings provided are illegible, incomplete or incorrect, or arrive after the designated draft time for the league, the auto-drafting system will utilize the default player rankings designated by Head2Head Sports before the start of the automated draft.
- Free Agent Bids. Free Agent bids for an alternative entry team can be done by placing all necessary details of bids (your name, player names to be dropped and amount of bids, conditional bids etc.) in a letter sized envelope and sending it to The Draft Alternative Entry Bids, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Alternative entry bids must be received by 3:00 pm ET / Noon PT on the Wednesday of each week to be processed and valid for the immediately following week of play. H2H reserves the right to disqualify any alternative entry bids that arrive late, or are received with insufficient, incorrect or illegible information (e.g., insufficient player name or ID number).
- Terms/Conditions. Your participation via alternative entry in this contest constitutes your acknowledgment and agreement that you have read, understand, and agree to the terms of these rules and that you have not paid any consideration (including, but not limited to, any amount paid for the purchase of a computer or for Internet access) for the purpose of playing The Draft - Championship Fantasy Football. Alternative entries cannot be upgraded to the All-Star package at any time during the season.
- Void where prohibited by law.
Conditions of Participation.
- Conduct. Participants and co-managers agree to behave in a lawful and civil manner during The Draft and all events surrounding The Draft. That means no swearing, cursing, taunting, goading, yelling, kicking, biting, groping, grabbing, hitting, striking, or spitting at other participants or co-managers or at officials or agents of Head2Head Sports, who at their sole discretion may remove from any event (including The Draft) any participant or co-manager deemed by Head2Head Sports to be disruptive to the event or an annoyance or hindrance to other participants or co-managers or officials. If a participant is removed or disbarred from The Draft, a surrogate named by Head2Head Sports will draft a team for the participant. No participant or co-manager shall hold Head2Head Sports responsible for the destruction or loss of property or for physical injury (including death) due to the behavior of any participant or co-manager, including themselves. Any participant or co-manager engaging in criminally unlawful behavior will be subject to legal prosecution.
- Tampering. H2H reserves the right in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate, and/or suspend the Contest and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, violates these official rules, falsifies personal information required to enter the Contest or claim a prize, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner. Without limiting the foregoing, H2H may lock out an entrant who, in H2H's sole judgment, has been disqualified, has questionable eligibility or is otherwise ineligible to enter. CAUTION: ANY PERSON WHO ATTEMPTS TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST OR TO ALTER OR DAMAGE THE WEBSITE MAY BE SUBJECT TO CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PENALTIES AND FINES; AND H2H RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Collusion. Any participants or co-managers who collude in an effort to alter the standings, rankings, or fantasy point totals will be prohibited from winning any prize money and will further have their teams taken over by a surrogate or agent of Head2Head Sports. Any participant or co-manager who attempt to bribe, coerce, blackmail or otherwise influence an officer, agent, affiliate, vendor or surrogate of Head2Head Sports in an effort to alter the standings, rankings, or fantasy point totals will be prohibited from winning any prize money and will further have his or her team taken over by a surrogate or agent of Head2Head Sports. Any criminal behavior by a participant or co-manager, which attempts to corrupt or alter the fairness of The Draft - Championship Fantasy Football, may result in civil and/or criminal prosecution, and may be prohibited from participating in any future H2H contests.
- Identification. Head2Head sports reserves the right to identify and label players who meet certain criteria (including but not limited to frequency of play) in a manner visible to other players. Such criteria and labels will be determined by H2H in its sole discretion, and may be changed or modified at any time, with or without notice.
- Team Competitiveness. Participants are expected to manage their team to the best of their ability for the duration of The Draft - Championship Fantasy Football season. However, Head2Head Sports recognizes that some teams may abandon their effort to compete during the season. This might include the failure to alter or turn in lineups; the failure to pick up free agents, etc. Head2Head Sports regards such behavior as an unavoidable element of any fantasy football league. As such, Head2Head Sports will not directly interfere to alter the management decisions (or indecision) of any participant. Nevertheless, Head2Head Sports reserves the right to intervene in team management when it considers a principal participant to be involved in malicious, willful or deliberate manipulation of the event.
- Accept Official Rules. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to H2H's decisions. The decisions of H2H in regards to all matters of this Contest are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Event Cancellation and Refunds. At its sole discretion, Head2Head Sports reserves the right to cancel any and all portions of this event for any reason up to 48 hours prior to the event date. In the event of a cancellation by Head2Head Sports before the start of the NFL regular season, each registered participant will be refunded all optional service package fees within seven (7) business days of cancellation notice. Head2Head Sports is not responsible for any loss or liability incurred by any participant or co-managers due to the cancellation of The Draft - Championship Fantasy Football, including but not limited to travel or hotel expenses, time taken off from employment, etc. Once a participant enters The Draft or when the participant's team begins drafting, no money will be refunded to participants or co-managers unless The Draft is canceled before the start of the NFL season. All team spots are filled on a first-come first-served basis. Head2Head Sports reserves the right to cancel any entries not comprising a full 12-team league. For example, if there are 303 paid entries on the date of The Draft, then the 301st, 302nd, and 303rd entries received, as determined by Head2Head Sports, will be refunded.
- Player Strike, Work Stoppage, Schedule Changes and Contest Cancellation. H2H takes no responsibility for any pro football games that are delayed or postponed (i.e.weather, issues, riots). Without limiting the foregoing, H2H may modify, cancel, terminate, and/or suspend the Contest without refund if, in H2H's sole opinion, an incident of any kind occurs to corrupt or impair the administration, security, integrity, fairness or play (as intended) of the Contest, including without limitation: (a) viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, fraud or technical failure; or (b) earthquake, flood, fire, storm or other natural disaster, act of God; or (c) labor controversy or threat thereof, civil disturbance or commotion, disruption of the public markets, war or armed conflict (whether or not officially declared); or (d) governmental intervention and other events not within the reasonable control of H2H. If Head2Head Sports cannot, in its reasonable business judgement, resume this contest on or after February 2, 2022, Head2Head Sports reserves the right to cancel the contest. In the event that the The Draft - Championship Fantasy Football contest is canceled, regular season league prize fulfillment will be based on the percentage of the regular season completed at the time of cancellation, or the prizes will be awarded in such other manner deemed fair and appropriate by H2H. Playoff prizes, including league and overall, may not be fulfilled if the contest cancellation occurs prior to the start of NFL Week 13.
- Limitations of Liability. By entering The Draft - Championship Fantasy Football, you (1) acknowledge acceptance of these rules and agree to adhere to and be bound by them, and (2) release, and waive any rights of recovery against or in connection with Head2Head Sports and their respective sponsors, contractors, agents, officers, and employees from and against any claims, expenses, damages and/or liability incurred by you in connection with or related to the operation of, or your participation in the Contest and (3) agree to hold H2H harmless from all typographical, statistical, transaction, and communication errors or omissions, except where prohibited. Head2Head Sports reserves the right to disqualify any participant for suspected cheating or non-adherence to these Official Rules, and to make corrections to scores and any other materials and contest information to correct such errors or omissions. H2H specifically disclaims any and all warranties and representations (whether express or implied) in connection with this contest and/or your participation in it.
- Internet Disclaimer. All entrants who open an account with Head2Head Sports may access their The Draft - Championship Fantasy Football team(s) via www.head2head.com, except for Alternative Entries outlined above. Internet access is not required to play the Contest. H2H is not responsible if the Internet portion of the contest is not capable of running as planned, for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of H2H which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this contest. H2H assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, faulty transmission or communication, line failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to contest activities conducted or information transmitted via the Internet or the telephone. H2H is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any telephone network, telephone line, cable network, cable, computer on-line system, server, equipment, or software. H2H is not responsible for the failure of any e-mail or entry or bid to be applied to a customer's account due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any server, phone or fax lines, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to a customer's computer related to or resulting from participation in this contest (including without limitation, damages by virus).
- Disputes/Choice of Law. Except as set forth in the preceding sentences and where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Maricopa County, State of Arizona, i.e., Phoenix; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, "Special Damages"), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. Arizona law, without reference to Arizona's choice of law rules, governs the Contest and all aspects related thereto. H2H shall not be liable for any consequential, punitive or exemplary damages. If any provision of these rules should ever be held to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalid or unenforceable provision(s) shall be revised by H2H and shall not affect any other provisions of these rules, and such other provisions shall continue in full force and effect. In the event that the contest is challenged by any legal or regulatory authority, H2H reserves the right to discontinue or modify the contest, or to disqualify participants residing in the affected geographic areas and/or age demographics. In such event, Head2Head Sports shall have no liability to any participants who are disqualified due to such an action.
Any proprietary information given to the principal participants, including but not limited to the internet password used to access The Draft - Championship Fantasy Football league website, shall be kept confidential by both Head2Head Sports and the principal participant. Head2Head Sports will not be responsible for any changes made to the roster or starting line up by third parties or co-managers who access The Draft - Championship Fantasy Football website.
- Official Rules; Winners List. All rules and winners may be posted on the Website. For a copy of the Official Rules and/or list of winners, mail a #10 self-addressed stamped envelope the address below (WA and VT residents may omit return stamp). Requests must be received within thirty (30) days following the end of the Contest (i.e., by February 2, 2022).
- Address. H2H is responsible for the Contest and awarding of prizes. H2H's address for the purposes of this contest is:
2022 The Draft - Championship Fantasy Football
c/o Head2Head Sports
4727 E. Bell Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85032
- Copyright; Trademarks. The Contest and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2022 Head2Head Sports. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners, and the use of which does not imply approval or endorsement of, or participation in this Contest.
The Draft - Championship Fantasy Football is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the National Football League (NFL) or any NFL team or player. No purchase necessary to play.