Red Zone Pick'em is a game of skill and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Affiliations. Head2Head Sports ("H2H") Red Zone Pick'em ("Contest") and Head2Head SportsSM are owned by Sports Information Group LLC. This contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the National Football League ("NFL") or any NFL team or player.
Eligibility. Red Zone Pick'em is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico and all other U.S. territories) and Canada (excluding Quebec). THIS CONTEST IS SUBJECT TO ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS AND IS VOID WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- You must be eighteen (18) years or older, or the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence, whichever is greater, as of the date of entry to participate in this Contest.
- All employees and immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or "step" of each, regardless of where they reside) or household members (whether or not related) of each such employee of Sports Information Group LLC, Head2Head Sports, its affiliates, sponsors, consultants, or any entity directly connected with the development, implementation, marketing, support, or fufillment of this Contest, are not eligible for prizes.
- Athletes, coaches and other team management, team support personnel (e.g., without limitation, team physicians) and league management may not participate in Red Zone Pick'em if associated with the NFL. Team owners, referees, league employees, sports commissioners and other individuals who through an ownership interest or game-related employment can influence the contest gameplay are likewise ineligible.
- Employees or operators of other fantasy sports sites and other individuals who, by virtue of affiliation with another fantasy sports site, have access to the site's pre-release non-public confidential data about game-related information, are also ineligible to compete for prizes. If such a person enters this Contest, H2H may report the violation of this provision to the fantasy sports site for which the entrant is employed by, operates or affiliated with. Additionally, H2H may maintain information about the entrant sufficient to assist in blocking the indivual from entering future H2H contests, unless and until H2H determines, in its sole discretion, that the entrant is no longer an employee or operator of another fantasy sports site or no longer has access to pre-release non-public confidential data about game-related information by virtue of affiliation with another fantasy sports site.
- Head2Head Sports reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of all entrants, and to disqualify any entry form that arrives late or is lost, damaged, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid or incorrect. If eligibility verification is requested by H2H, the entrant will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility as proof of their eligibility to participate in the Contest, where allowed by law. Failure to comply within ten (10) days, or any effort by a participant or any third party to misrepresent their eligibility, may result in disqualification from further participation in this Contest and forfeiture of any potential prizes, at the sole discretion of H2H.
- Head2Head Sports reserves the right to change eligibility requirements at any time if it determines that such changes are necessary to comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
How to Enter. To compete in the Contest online, you must be a registered member of H2H. Registration is available either directly through head2head.com or by phone, fax, mail, or email.
- Not Yet a H2H Member. To access the Contest, you may register by clicking on the applicable Website link on the entry page for the Contest and following the instructions. You will be asked to provide your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, team name, player selection(s) and to select a password. You will also be asked if you wish to receive promotional emails or offers. You do not need to consent to receive these emails or offers to become a member. Even if you consent, you may subsequently opt-out of receiving such emails by contacting Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, member ID number and email address.
- Already a H2H Member. If you are already an H2H member, you do not need to register again. You may sign-up for the Contest by logging on directly to Website using your email address and password.
- Mail Entry. Mail entries must be sent to: Red Zone Pick'em, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Head2Head Sports takes no responsibility for destroyed or misdirected entries, or entries that are lost or damaged in the mail, arrive late, or are incomplete or illegible. All envelopes must be stamped and carry official USPS cancellation marks. No metered mail will be accepted, and mailed entries without sufficient postage are void.
- Phone Entry. Entries may also be accepted via phone by calling (480) 429-8844. In the event that the call is placed outside of normal business hours (9:00 am - 4:00 pm PT, Mon-Fri, excluding holidays), or service is unavailable or all sports agents are busy at the time of call, H2H's timestamp on the phone message left by the caller will be deemed as the time of entry. Interrupted phone calls or incomplete phone messages received with insufficient or incorrect information are void.
- Fax/Email Entry. Fax entries may be sent to (480) 429-0911. Email entries must be sent to email@example.com. Fax and email entries that are misdirected, arrive late, or are received with insufficient, incorrect, incomplete, invalid, or illegible information are void.
- Password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. H2H and other third parties are not responsible or liable for any actions taken using your password.
- Optional Service Package. You may enter Red Zone Pick'em via an optional service package at www.head2head.com. All internet entries are considered a request for the optional service package, and includes a one-time service fee of $15.00. The service package entitles you to receive all services for your entry, including personalized team information, live Internet stats, standings, telephone Customer Service and more. Entries mailed or transmitted with insufficient funds or information or an invalid credit card may be disqualified and will not be processed until the correct amount of payment or information is received. Do not send cash.
- Payment. All charges made through this website and our sports agents will be charged immediately to your credit card or PayPal account. All payments must be in U.S. Funds. If you do not have a credit card or PayPal account, you may sign up by sending a check or money order, payable in advance to "Head2Head Sports", and mail to Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Do not send cash. Please note your Member ID on your check or money order. All checks will be credited and will be available for use within 72 hours of receipt, provided the account has sufficient funds for payment. There will be a $30 fee for any returned checks.
- Change of Address. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify H2H during the Contest Period of any changes to their registration details, including changes to their email address or primary place of residence. To do so, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your registered email address and the list of changes requested to your account. Or you may contact Customer Service at (480) 429-8844, fax your changes to (480) 429-0911, or click on "MY ACCOUNT" to update your account online. If you provide any information that is inaccurate, misleading, or incomplete, or if H2H has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is inaccurate, misleading, or incomplete, H2H may suspend, limit, or terminate the account without refund, including forfeiture of any and all potential prizes, at its sole discretion, and you may be prohibited from participating in any future H2H contests.
- Entry Errors. Neither H2H nor any affiliates, (collectively, referred to as "Affiliate") are responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. Neither H2H nor Affiliate is responsible for any unavailability of or interruptions to any service or equipment used in connection with the Contest, including without limitation (1) interruptions to any network, server, Internet, website, telephone, satellite, computer or other connections (2) failures of any telephone, satellite, hardware, software or other equipment, (3) garbled, misdirected or jumbled transmissions, or traffic congestion, or (4) other errors of any kind, whether human, technical, mechanical or electronic, or (5) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture any such information.
- No Return of Entries; Disputes. Once submitted, entries become the sole property of H2H and will not be acknowledged or returned. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder, i.e., natural person, of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant. Potential winners may be required to show proof of identification. H2H may also require that the potential winner provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address and/or password associated with the winning entry.
Limit. Four (4) entries (i) per household (regardless of the number of email addresses or registered member accounts), or (ii) per email address (regardless of whether more than one person uses the same email address), regardless of entry method. If there are more than four (4) entries from the same household, then only the first four (4) entries, as determined by Head2Head Sports, will be eligible for prizes.
- Multiple Accounts. Individuals may not register more than one (1) member account with Head2Head Sports. Any individuals caught participating in the Contest with more than one (1) registered member account, as solely determined by Head2Head Sports, may have their ineligible member accounts closed without notice and be disqualified from any current and future contests.
- Shared Accounts. All contest entries may only be accessed under the registered member account in which they were entered. Entries may not be transferred to another member account or accessed by another individual. Likewise, registered members may not submit entries on behalf of someone without a Head2Head Sports member account, submit entries for someone without a Head2Head Sports member account, nor submit entries for individuals that are ineligible to participate in the Contest.
- Scripting. Use of any automated system (e.g., robots, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods) or submission of multiple entries is prohibited. Any attempt by any entrant to use an automated system or to obtain more than four (4) entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities or any other methods, will void all of that entrant's entries, and render that person ineligible to receive any prizes. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void.
- Team Names. Head2Head Sports may require entrants to change their team names in cases where the name is offensive, repetitive, defamatory, pornographic, hateful, inflammatory, threatening, infringes any intellectual property rights (including trade marks) which may mislead other entrants, or promotes a commercial venture or illegal activity. The requirement to change will be determined at Head2Head's sole discretion, and if change requests are ignored, Head2Head Sports reserves the right to unilaterally change an entrant's team name without further warning.
- Fraud. Entries into this Contest obtained via fraudulent means, such as purchases with a stolen credit card, fraudulent bank transactions or PayPal account, checks returned for insufficient funds, credit card charge backs, owning multiple registered member accounts, etc. shall be disqualified from this and all future contests without recourse or refund, as solely determined by Head2Head Sports. Head2Head Sports also reserves the right to seek legal remedies and restitution for all fraudulently acquired entries and for any transactions designed to defraud Head2Head Sports. Remedies and restitution may include administrative charges and attorney fees.
- Contest Period. The Contest begins on Thursday, September 7, 2023 at approximately 8:20 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), 5:20 p.m. Pacific Time ("PT") and ends after the last scheduled pro football game played on Sunday, January 7, 2024 (the "Contest Period").
How To Play.
- Overview. Players are assigned a rating value based on 2022 final standings and projected 2023 performances (the "Player Ratings"). Entrants must select one player from each of the ten (10) player groups to form a complete active roster. Each player group consists of five (5) pro football players. Points are awarded following each day that includes a pro football game (see "Scoring" below).
- Weekly Play. The Contest will separate the 2023 NFL Football schedule into eighteen (18) weeks ("Contest Weeks"). The weeks will run from pro football games starting on Thursday, September 7, 2023 through the final game played on Sunday, January 7, 2024. Points scored each week will carry over and will be used to determine your cumulative score, minus your TWO (2) lowest weekly scores.
- Roster Selection. Each week, an entrant may select a roster from the provided Player Groups (described above) that will reset after the end of each previous Contest Week. Player selections do not carry over from week to week, so every participant will need to log into the Website and select new players prior to the beginning of a new Contest Week.
- To ensure you have the correct selections in place, verify your new lineup when you are presented with a confirmation number. If you exit the website or phone call with a Sports Agent without confirming your team selections with a confirmation number, your entry may not have a roster assigned to it.
Scoring. From all eligible entries received, the weekly winners will be determined based on their ability to use their skill and knowledge of professional football to accumulate the most points during a Contest Week.
- TD Pass, Catch, Run or Return: 6
- Interceptions: -2
- Yards Passing Every Full 25 Yards (i.e., 254 yards=10 points): 1
- Yards Rushing Every Full 10 Yards (i.e., 120 yards=12 points): 1
- Yards Receiving Every Full 10 Yards (i.e., 79 yards=7 points): 1
- Field Goals: 3
- Long Distance Field Goals (50+ yards): +3
- Extra Point Kick: 1
- 2-Point Conversion: 2
(Pass, Run, Reception, or Recovery)
- Points Per Reception: 1
- Fumbles Lost: -2
- Shutout (0 Points Allowed): 10
- 1 - 6 Points Allowed: 6
- 7 - 13 Points Allowed: 4
- 14 - 20 Points Allowed: 2
- 21 - 27 Points Allowed: 0
- 28 - 34 Points Allowed: -2
- 35 - 41 Points Allowed: -4
- 42+ Points Allowed: -6
- Defensive/Special Team TD: 6
- Kickoff, Punt, Fumble, Interception or Blocked Kick Return Defensive/Special Team Safety: 6
- Fumble Recovery or Interception: 4
- Sack: 2
- Turnovers. In the event of a team turnover of any kind, the scoring credit for the turnover will only count for the original change in possession - any subsequent possession changes during that play are not counted.
- Cumulative Scores Points scored in your sixteen (16) highest scoring weeks will be used to determine your cumulative score. Which means that your TWO (2) lowest weekly scores will not count towards your cumulative point total for the Contest.
- Schedule Changes. Scoring is based only on the games actually played each week. H2H takes no responsibility for any pro football games that are delayed, postponed, or canceled (i.e. weather, pandemic, riots). If, for any reason, a scheduled pro football game does not occur as scheduled (due to weather, etc.), you will only receive points for that game if you have the player on your roster the period the game is officially completed.
- Live Scoring. To the extent that this contest offers or displays live scoring, standings, results, statistics, or other information relating to the contest ("Live Information"), all such Live Information is unofficial and is offered for informational and/or entertainment purposes only.
- Offensive Points.
- Internet Deadline. All team selections will lock at the weekly trade deadline on Sundays at 1pm ET/10am PT. All rosters must be submitted, received and recorded by H2H's computer by this scheduled lock time. Selections submitted after the deadlines are considered invalid. H2H's server is the official time keeping device for this contest.
- Phone/Fax/Email Deadline. Team selection entries may also be received by phone by calling (480) 429-8844, faxing to (480) 429-0911, or sending an email to email@example.com. All phone, fax, and email roster selection entries must be received no later than 7:00 pm ET/4:00 pm PT on Friday of each H2H period to be valid for the following period of play. H2H takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged, or illegible because of poor transmission. H2H's timestamps on phone messages, fax transmissions, and email messages will serve as the official delivery time for entries.
- Mail Deadline. All mailed team selection entries, including Alternative entries, must be sent to Red Zone Pick'em, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032 and be received by H2H no later than 3:00 pm ET/Noon PT on Thursday of each week to be processed and valid for the immediately following period of play. H2H reserves the right to disqualify any entry selections that arrive late, or are received with insufficient, incorrect or illegible information (e.g., insufficient Player ID number), and takes no responsibility for misdirected entries or entries that are lost or damaged in the mail. All envelopes must be stamped and carry official USPS cancellation marks. No metered mail will be accepted, and mailed entries without sufficient postage are void.
- Confirmation. No changes will be allowed after the final Internet Deadline. To ensure you have the correct roster in place, confirm your new roster when you have completed your selections and record your confirmation number for verification purposes. If you exit the website or phone call with a Sports Agent without confirming your roster with a confirmation number, your last confirmed roster for the week will be the roster that is scored.
- Thursday Games/Flexible Trading. The NFL has scheduled some games to be played prior to the slate of Sunday games - ex: Thursday night games, Saturday games, and games moved earlier because of weather, etc. In these situations, you must select those players prior to the designated start/kick-off time. Any players on your roster from those teams playing at the designated start time will be locked on your roster for that H2H period. After the designated start time, you will be unable to pick up or drop players from the game(s) that have started for the week. For the remainder of the period you will be limited to choose from teams that have not played prior to the designated final trade deadline.
- Illegal Lineups. H2H reserves the right to disqualify any entry that does not meet the eligibility requirements described above, arrives late, is incomplete or has been incorrectly completed, or is not completely legible or audible. All entries, along with all copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights associated therewith, become the property of H2H upon submission, and will not be returned to any entrant. Receipt of entries for the Contest will not be acknowledged, and proof of submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt.
- All dates and times are subject to change.
Prizes. To be eligible for prizes, your account must be in good standing, i.e. no declined credit cards or bounced checks. The approximate retail value ("ARV") of all prizes is $2,056.20.
- Weekly Prizes (18). H2H will award five (5) prizes to the entrants who accumulate the most points during each of the eighteen (18) Contest Weeks (and wins any pending tiebreaker). Each Weekly First Place winner will receive $25 cash. Additionally, Second Place will win $10 cash, and Third through Fifth Place will be awarded 500 H2H Fantasy Buck$ each. ARV for the weekly prizes totals $39.06 per week.
- Overall Prizes (cumulative scores minus two (2) lowest weekly scores). H2H will award ten (10) overall cumulative point winner prizes to the entrants with the highest cumulative scores (minus their TWO (2) lowest weekly scores, and wins any pending tiebreaker). The prize for First Place will be $1,000 cash. The prize for Second Place will be $250 cash. Third through Fifth Place will be awarded 2,000 Fantasy Buck$. Sixth through Tenth Place will be awarded 1,000 Fantasy Buck$. ARV for the cumulative prizes is $1,353.12.
- No Purchase Necessary to Win. A purchase will not improve your odds of winning. Each prize category, including the Grand Prize, is available to be won from among all people who enter the participating H2H Contest. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of entries received and the skill used in choosing your players.
- Eligibility. Prizes will only be awarded to entrants whose accounts are paid in full. If at the conclusion of Red Zone Pick'em your account is not in good standing, any prizes won will be forfeited. Entrants are not required to open an account or pay an optional service fee to play and to compete for prizes.
- Odds of Winning. For specific prize awards, refer to the Prizes page on the website, or the advertisement from which you entered this contest. Each prize category, including the Grand Prize, is available to be won from among all people who enter the participating H2H contest. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of entries received and the skill used in choosing your players. All prizes are awarded regardless of the number of entrants or the amount of optional service package fees received.
Weekly Prizes. Should a tie exist between two (2) or more entrants eligible for a Weekly Prize, the following tiebreakers are applied (in order):
- The winner will be the entrant that has the highest score in Group #1.
- If a tie persists, the winner will be the team with the highest score in Group #2.
- Persisting tiebreakers will continue using Group #3, Group #4, and so on.
- If a tie continues to persist, the prize will be split evenly among the remaining entrants.
Overall Prizes. Should a tie exist between two (2) or more entrants eligible for an Overall Prize, the following tiebreakers are applied (in order):
- The winner will be the entrant who has the highest score in week 18.
- If a tie persists, the winner will be the team with the highest score in week 17 and so on.
- If a tie continues to persist, the prize will be split evenly among the remaining entrants.
- Weekly Prizes. Should a tie exist between two (2) or more entrants eligible for a Weekly Prize, the following tiebreakers are applied (in order):
- Prize Notice. Cash and merchandise prize winners will be notified by email within fourteen (14) days of the end of this contest. Entrants are solely responsible for ensuring that all mail and email information is up-to-date and accurate, and for checking their emails and spam folders for notifications. If a winner does not have a current email address, it is the winner's responsibility to request an affidavit via U.S. Mail or alternate method.
- Verification. All potential winning players are subject to verification by H2H whose decisions are final. Winners may be required to provide valid government-issued photo identification and their complete home address, date of birth, and phone number in order to claim a prize, as solely determined by H2H. An entrant is not a winner of any prize unless and until entrant's eligibility and the potential winning entry has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. H2H will not accept screen shots, affidavits or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. Any entry that occurs after the system has failed for any reason may be deemed a defective entry and void.
- Affidavits. To determine prize eligibility, all prize winners will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Indemnification, and Publicity Release (where allowed by law) within thirty (30) days of the contest end date. Failure to comply within this designated time period will result in prize disqualification. H2H is not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of invalid or misdirected email, any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, delay in operation or transmission, failures, or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email, players or browsers, whether on account of technical problems, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or insufficient space in the entrant's email account to receive email messages.
- Taxes. All federal, state, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. For Canadian prize winners, such taxes may include U.S. Foreign Witholding Tax. As a condition of receiving a prize, prize winners agree to cooperate with all tax reporting requirements and may receive IRS tax form 1099-M or equivalent as required by law. Organizers and sponsors are not responsible for any damages or injury incurred by an entrant as a result of winning.
- Legal Restrictions. Prizes awarded in Red Zone Pick'em may be subject to additional federal, state, and municipal legal restrictions. Entrants agree that in the event a legal authority challenges the award of prizes to winners of the Contest, H2H has the sole right to determine whether or not to award such prizes and whether or not to refund previous payments made by the entrant.
- Alternate Potential Winners; Disqualification. A potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected (i.e., the person with the next most points) if (i) they do not comply with these rules (or is otherwise determined to be ineligible), (ii) they do not respond to the prize notice within thirty (30) days of its transmission (or receipt, if mailed), or if the emailed prize notice, after two (2) attempts, is returned as undeliverable, or (iii) the prize is undeliverable for any reason. If H2H notifies, or seeks to deliver a prize or otherwise attempts to contact an alternate potential winner, and such alternate potential winner is subsequently disqualified, then H2H shall use its reasonable business judgment to determine, in its sole discretion, the disposition of the prize (e.g., may choose another alternate potential winner in a manner consistent with these rules or donate the prize to another entity, at it's sole discretion).
- Substitution. No cash or other prize substitution, assignment or transfer of prizes is permitted, except at H2H's sole discretion due to prize unavailability. H2H reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable value or greater value (e.g., H2H may opt instead to award the cash equivalent, up to but not greater than the ARV, of any prize in lieu of the prize itself).
- Delivery. All cash prizes will be awarded in the form of a check mailed to the winners. Winners should allow up to 6-8 weeks after Head2Head Sports has received the signed affidavit to receive their prize. Prizes returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within thirty (30) days after being sent will be forfeited.
- Publicity. Except where prohibited, H2H reserves the right to use Red Zone Pick'em entrant's names and/or city/state of residence for publicity online and in print, or any other media, in connection with this Contest. Winners automatically grant to Head2Head Sports and their affiliated businesses and sponsors, the right to use their name and likeness in advertising and promotion of this event without further permission or compensation to the extent permitted by law. Residents of Missouri are not required to comply with the terms of this paragraph.
- Warranty. Entrants acknowledge that H2H and their respective agencies or related companies have not made nor are in any manner responsible for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality. The only warranty for any prize is the standard limited written warranty from the prize's manufacturer, if any, which may be included with, and applicable to, the prize. By participating in this Contest or receiving a prize, entrants (and in particular, winners) also agree to release and to indemnify and hold harmless H2H, Sports Information Group LLC, Contest sponsors, and each of their respective related companies, and all of its or their company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") for any liability, injury, death, loss or damages to entrant or any person or entity, including without limitation damage to personal or real property, caused in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by participation in this Contest (or related activities) or the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of a prize (including any travel or activity related to the prize).
The Commissioner's Office. An official standards and practices committee called The Commissioner's Office has been established to govern the rules and play of this Contest.
- Contact. You may address any questions, discrepancies, concerns or suggestions to The Commissioner's Office, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032, or by phone at (480) 429-8844, by fax at (480) 429-0911, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Scoring Disputes. All scoring disputes must be submitted no later than 5PM PT the Wednesday following the scoring period of the dispute. The dispute will be ruled on by the Commissioner prior to the start of the next scoring period and this ruling will be final and binding.
- Rule Disputes. Any disputes or discrepancies regarding rules will be resolved by the Commissioner's Office based on its interpretation of the rules. The Commissioner will consider the intent and spirit of the rules, the integrity of the Contest, as well as the feasibility of accommodating any appeal. The deadline for submitting a rule dispute is three (3) days from the end date of the pro football game for which the dispute occurred. All decisions made by the Commissioner's Office are final and binding.
- Rule Adjustments. The Commissioner's Office reserves the right to modify any rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Contest, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize(s) of equivalent value, or if such an adjustment is necessary to assure proper and safe conduct of the Contest, such as to prevent misue or fraud, best serve the majority of competitors, or is in keeping with the spirit of the Contest. H2H reserves the right to adjust the Contest rules at any time without prior consent or notification, provided those adjustments meet the requirements outlined herein.
- Disqualification. The Commissioner's Office reserves the right to disqualify or refuse service to anyone if there is any evidence of tampering or manipulation, and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for inappropriate and offensive use of the league chat feature, suspected cheating or non-adherence to the Official Rules. Disqualified entrants' sole remedy shall be limited to a refund of money paid to H2H in connection with joining the Contest.
- Errors. Occasionally, The Commissioner's Office may make an error. It is the sole responsibility of the participant to inform The Commissioner's Office within three (3) days of the end of the H2H Period in which the error occurred. All effort will be made to correct the error; however the decision of The Commissioner's Office is final. Head2Head Sports reserves the right to make corrections to scores and any other materials and contest information to correct such errors or omissions.
- Gambling. This Contest is a fantasy sports contest designed strictly for entertainment purposes and may not be used in connection with any form of gambling.
Conditions of Participation.
- Conduct. H2H reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate, and/or suspend the Contest and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, violates these official rules, falsifies personal information required to enter the Contest or claim a prize, acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner, knowingly damages or causes interruption of the Contest, or prevents others from participating. Without limiting the foregoing, H2H may lock out any entrant who, in H2H's sole judgment, has been disqualified, has questionable eligibility or is otherwise ineligible. CAUTION: ANY PERSON WHO ATTEMPTS TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST OR TO ALTER OR DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE, WEBSITE, OR PLATFORM IN CONNECTION WITH THIS CONTEST MAY BE SUBJECT TO CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PENALTIES AND FINES, WHETHER OR NOT THE INDIVIDUAL IS A PARTICIPANT IN THIS CONTEST, AND H2H RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Collusion. To ensure that all H2H leagues operate with integrity and fair play, any collusion between owners of different teams for the benefit of certain teams over others is strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate dismissal without refund, including forfeiture of any and all potential prizes, and may be prohibited from participating in any future H2H contests.
- Identification. Head2Head sports reserves the right to identify and label players who meet certain criteria (including but not limited to frequency of play) in a manner visible to other players. Such criteria and labels will be determined by H2H in its sole discretion, and may be changed or modified at any time, with or without notice.
- Accept Official Rules. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to H2H's decisions. The decisions of H2H in regards to all matters of this Contest are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Refunds. Any entrant is entitled to cancel registration in the Contest and have all monies refunded if H2H receives written notice on or before seven (7) days from the date of entry, or the official start date of the Contest, whichever is later. After seven (7) days, no refunds will be made. All such requests must be addressed to Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032 or faxed to 480-429-0911. No refunds will be made for unused credit in your account, and there shall be no interest earned on such funds. By providing Head2Head with your credit card number or PayPal account, you agree to pay for all charges made in connection with this contest. Head2Head reserves the right to suspend all contest activity, internet access and scoring, and prize delivery, for any accounts that carry a credit balance.
- Strike, Work Stoppage, Schedule Changes and Contest Cancellation. Head2Head Sports takes no responsibility for any pro football games that are delayed or postponed (e.g. strike, lockout, weather, riots, war, fire, pandemic or endemic, terrorism, government intervention, etc.). Without limiting the foregoing, H2H may modify, cancel, terminate, and/or suspend the Contest without refund if, in H2H's sole opinion, an incident of any kind occurs to corrupt or impair the administration, security, integrity, fairness or play (as intended) of the Contest, including without limitation: (a) digital or electronic disruptions (e.g. viruses, bugs), unauthorized human intervention (e.g., hacking), fraud or technical failure; or (b) earthquake, flood, fire, storm or other natural disaster, act of God; or (c) labor controversy or threat thereof, civil disturbance or commotion, disruption of the public markets, war or armed conflict (whether or not officially declared); or (d) governmental intervention and other events not within the reasonable control of H2H. If Head2Head Sports cannot, in its reasonable business judgement, resume this contest on or after February 7, 2024, Head2Head Sports reserves the right to cancel the contest without refund. In the event that the Red Zone Pick'em contest is canceled, prize fulfillment will be based on the percentage of the pro football games completed at the time of cancellation, or the prizes will be awarded in such other manner deemed fair and appropriate by H2H.
No Purchase Necessary to Win. As an alternative to entering under the optional service package, you may enter the Contest without registering to receive the services listed above.
- Alternative Entry. To enter void of all Internet services, send your name, address, team name, telephone number and official team roster (player names and ID numbers) printed on a 3x5 card to: Head2Head Sports, Attn: Football Red Zone Pick'em Alternative Entry, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Limit one (1) entry per envelope. Alternative entrants will receive no team information or entry confirmation during the Contest. Similarly, neither standings nor team reports will be available via phone or Website.
- Entry Deadline. Alternative entries must be received by H2H no later than 3:00 pm ET/Noon PT on Thursday of each week to be processed and valid for the following week of play. Alternative entries cannot be transmitted via phone, fax, email, or Internet, and are only accepted via mail. All envelopes must be stamped and carry official USPS cancellation marks. No metered mail will be accepted.
- Entry Errors. Head2Head Sports reserves the right to disqualify any Alternative entry selections that are destroyed or misdirected, lost or damaged in the mail, arrive late, or are received with insufficient, incorrect or illegible information (e.g., insufficient player name or ID number).
- Terms/Conditions. Alternative entrants will receive no entry information during the Contest and cannot obtain additional team information (including league standings) over the telephone or Internet. Participation via alternative entry in this contest constitutes acknowledgment and agreement that you have read, understand, and agree to the terms of these rules and that you have not paid any consideration (including, but not limited to, any amount paid for the purchase of a computer or for internet access) for the purpose of playing Red Zone Pick'em.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Limitations of Liability. By entering this Contest, you (1) acknowledge acceptance of these rules and agree to adhere to and be bound by them, and (2) release, and waive any rights of recovery against or in connection with H2H and their respective sponsors, contractors, agents, officers, and employees from and against any claims, expenses, damages and/or liability incurred by you in connection with or related to the operation of, or your participation in this Contest and (3) agree to hold H2H harmless from all typographical, statistical, transaction, and communication errors or omissions, except where prohibited. Head2Head Sports reserves the right to disqualify any participant for suspected cheating or non-adherence to these Official Rules, and to make corrections to scores and any other materials and contest information to correct such errors or omissions. H2H specifically disclaims any and all warranties and representations (whether express or implied) in connection with this contest and/or your participation in it. Failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute the waiver of such provision.
- Internet Disclaimer. All entrants who open an account with Head2Head Sports may access their team(s) via the website, except for Alternative Entries outlined above. Internet access is not required to compete in the Contest. H2H is not responsible if the Internet portion of the contest is not capable of running as planned, for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of H2H which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this contest. H2H assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, faulty transmission or communication, line failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to contest activities conducted or information transmitted via the Internet or the telephone. H2H is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any telephone network, telephone line, cable network, cable, computer on-line system, server, equipment, or software. H2H is not responsible for the failure of any email or entry or trade to be applied to a customer's account due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any server, phone or fax lines, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to a customer's computer related to or resulting from participation in this contest (including without limitation, damages by virus).
- Disputes/Choice of Law. Except as set forth in the preceding sentences and where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or the awarding of prizes and determination of winners, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Maricopa County, State of Arizona, i.e., Phoenix; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, "Special Damages"), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and to have such damages multiplied or increased. Arizona law, without reference to Arizona's choice of law rules, governs the Contest and all aspects related thereto. H2H shall not be liable for any consequential, punitive or exemplary damages. If any provision of these rules should ever be held to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalid or unenforceable provision(s) shall be revised by H2H and shall not affect any other provisions of these rules, and such other provisions shall continue in full force and effect. In the event that the contest is challenged by any legal or regulatory authority, H2H reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate, modify, or suspend the contest, or to disqualify participants residing in the affected geographic areas and/or age demographics. In such event, Head2Head Sports shall have no liability to any participants who are disqualified due to such an action.
- Account Removal. Due to the competitive nature of the contest, and to ensure fair play for all, accounts can only be removed once the contest has ended. Additionally, depending on a member's place of residence or location at the time of registration, certain account details may be required to remain on file with H2H or Affiliate for longer where mandated by state or federal statute. If, for any reason, an individual wishes to disable access to their account after the contest has begun, or close their account after the Contest has ended, they may contact Customer Service with their name, member ID number and email address.
- Official Rules; Winners Lists. All rules and winners may be posted on the Website, television, radio, print, and various social media platforms. For a copy of the Official Rules and/or list of winners, mail a #10 self-addressed stamped envelope to the address below (WA and VT residents may omit return stamp). Requests must be received within thirty (30) days following the end of the Contest (i.e., by February 7, 2024).
- Address. H2H is responsible for the Contest and awarding of prizes. H2H's address for the purposes of this contest is:
Attn: 2023 Red Zone Pick'em - Official Rules & Winners List
4727 E. Bell Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85032
- Copyright; Trademarks. The Contest and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2023 Head2Head Sports. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners, and the use of which does not imply approval or endorsement of, or participation in this Contest.