- Touchdown: 6
Pass, Catch, Run or Return
- Interceptions: -2
- Yards Passing: 1
Every Full 25 Yards (i.e., 254 yards=10 points)
- Yards Rushing: 1
Every Full 10 Yards (i.e., 120 yards=12 points)
- Yards Receiving: 1
Every Full 10 Yards (i.e., 79 yards=7 points)
- Points Per Reception: 1
- Field Goals: 3
- Long Distance Field Goals: +3 (6 points total)
- 2-Point Conversion: 2
(Pass, Run, Reception, or Recovery)
- Extra Point Kick: 1
- Fumble Lost -2
Defense / Special Teams
- Shutout: 10
Zero Points Allowed
- 2-6 Points Allowed: 6
- 7-13 Points Allowed: 4
- 14-20 Points Allowed: 2
- 21-27 Points Allowed: 0
- 28-34 Points Allowed: -2
- 35-41 Points Allowed: -4
- 42+ Points Allowed: -6
- Touchdown: 6
(Kickoff, Punt, Fumble, Interception or Blocked Kick Return)
- Safety: 6
- Fumble Recovery or Interception: 4
- Sack: 2
* Points Allowed includes ALL points scored by the opposing team.
* 2-Point Conversion yards do NOT count.
* Return yards do NOT count.
Please keep in mind that your team selections do not carry over from week to week so your entry must be submitted by the weekly deadline. Note that for games that start before the weekly deadline, players scheduled to play will lock at their official start time and will be unavailable for selection after that date.
Statistics and headshots provided by Gracenote Sports. Player News provided by RotoWire.com.
Weekly Winners (18 weeks)
- 1st Place: $25 CASH
- 2nd Place: $10 CASH
- 3rd-5th Place: 500 H2H Fantasy Buck$
Overall Winner (Cumulative Points)*
- 1st Place: $1,000 CASH
- 2nd Place: $250 CASH
- 3rd-5th Place: 2,000 H2H Fantasy Buck$
- 6th-10th Place: 1,000 H2H Fantasy Buck$
H2H Fantasy Buck$ may be redeemed for other paid contests or merchandise in our catalog.
Tiebreaker - Should a tie exist between two (2) or more entrants, the winner will be the entrant that has the highest score in Player Group #1. If a tie persists, the winner will be the team with the highest score in Player Group #2. Persisting tiebreakers will continue using Player Group #3, Player Group #4, and so on. If a tie continues to persist, the prize will be split evenly among the remaining entrants.
* Don't worry about missing a week or two. Your two lowest weekly scores will be dropped at the end of the season to determine the Overall Winner.
All prize awards are subject to the Official Rules.