H2H Hockey is a game of skill and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Affiliations. Head2Head ("H2H") Fantasy Hockey ("Contest") and Head2Head SportsSM are owned by Sports Information Group LLC. This contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the National Hockey League ("NHL"), the National Hockey League Players Association ("NHLPA"), or any NHL team or player (active or retired).
Eligibility. H2H Fantasy Hockey is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico and all other U.S. Territories) and Canada (excluding Quebec). THIS CONTEST IS SUBJECT TO ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS AND IS VOID WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older, or the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence, whichever is greater, as of Wednesday, October 11, 2023 to participate.
- All employees and immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or "step" of each, regardless of where they reside) or household members (whether or not related) of each such employee of Sports Information Group LLC, Head2Head Sports, its affiliates, sponsors, consultants, or any entity directly connected with the development, implementation, marketing, support, or fulfillment of this Contest, are not eligible for prizes.
- Athletes, coaches and other team management, team support personnel (e.g., without limitation, team physicians) and league management may not participate in H2H Fantasy Hockey if associated with the NHL. Team owners, referees, league employees, sports commissioners and other individuals who through an ownership interest or game-related employment can influence the contest gameplay are likewise ineligible.
- Employees or operators of other fantasy sports sites and other individuals who, by virtue of affiliation with another fantasy sports site, have access to the site's pre-release non-public confidential data about game-related information, are also ineligible to compete for prizes. If such a person enters this Contest, H2H may report the violation of this provision to the fantasy sports site for which the entrant is employed by, operates or affiliated with. Additionally, H2H may maintain information about the entrant sufficient to assist in blocking the indivual from entering future H2H contests, unless and until H2H determines, in its sole discretion, that the entrant is no longer an employee or operator of another fantasy sports site or no longer has access to pre-release non-public confidential data about game-related information by virtue of affiliation with another fantasy sports site.
- Head2Head Sports reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of all entrants, and to disqualify any entry form that arrives late or is lost, damaged, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid or incorrect. If eligibility verification is requested by H2H, you will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility as proof of your eligibility to participate in the Contest, where allowed by law. Failure to comply within ten (10) days, or any effort by a participant or any third party to misrepresent their eligibility, may result in disqualification from further participation in this Contest and forfeiture of any potential prizes, at the sole discretion of H2H.
- Head2Head Sports reserves the right to change eligibility requirements at any time if it determines that such changes are necessary in order to comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Registration. To compete in the Contest online, you must be a registered member of H2H. Registration is available directly through head2head.com ("Website") or via phone, fax, mail, email, or mobile application.
- Not Yet an H2H Member. To access the Contest, you may register by clicking on the applicable link on the entry page for the Contest, and following the instructions. You will be asked to provide your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, team name, and to select a password. You will also be asked if you wish to receive promotional emails or offers. You do not need to consent to receive these emails or offers to become a member. Even if you consent, you may subsequently opt-out of receiving such emails by contacting Customer Service at email@example.com with your name, member ID number and email address.
- Already an H2H Member. If you are already an H2H member, then you do not need to register again. You may enter the Contest by logging on using your email address and password.
- Mail Entry. Mail entries must be sent to: H2H Hockey Salary Cap, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Head2Head Sports takes no responsibility for misdirected entries, entries that are lost or damaged in the mail, arrive late, or are incomplete or illegible. All envelopes must be stamped and carry official USPS cancellation marks. No metered mail will be accepted, and mailed entries without sufficient postage are void.
- Phone Entry. Entries may also be accepted via phone by calling (480) 429-8844. In the event that the call is placed outside of normal business hours (9:00 am - 4:00 pm PT, Mon-Fri excluding holidays), or service is unavailable or all sports agents are busy at the time of call, H2H's timestamp on the phone message left by the caller will be deemed as the time of entry. Interrupted phone calls or incomplete phone messages received with insufficient or incorrect information are void.
- Fax/Email Entry. Fax entries may be sent to (480) 429-0911. Email entries must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Fax and email entries that are misdirected, arrive late, or are received with insufficient, incorrect, incomplete, invalid, or illegible information are void.
- Password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. H2H and other third parties are not responsible or liable for any actions taken using your password.
- Change of Address. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify H2H during the Contest Period of any changes to their registration details, including changes to their email address or primary place of residence. To do so, send an email to email@example.com with your registered email address and the list of changes requested to your account. Or you may contact Customer Service at (480) 429-8844, fax your changes to (480) 429-0911, or click on "MY ACCOUNT" to update your profile online. If you provide any information that is inaccurate, misleading, or incomplete, or if H2H has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is inaccurate, misleading, or incomplete, H2H may suspend, limit, or terminate the account without refund, including forfeiture of any and all potential prizes, at its sole discretion, and you may be prohibited from participating in any future H2H contests.
- Entry Errors. Neither H2H nor any affiliates, e.g. Daily Racing Form or StatFox (collectively, referred to as "Affiliate") are responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries. Neither H2H nor Affiliate is responsible for any unavailability of or interruptions to any service or equipment used in connection with the Contest, including without limitation (1) interruptions to any network, server, Internet, website, telephone, satellite, computer or other connections (2) failures of any telephone, satellite, hardware, software or other equipment, (3) failed, partial, garbled, misdirected or jumbled transmissions or traffic congestion, or (4) other errors of any kind, whether human, technical, mechanical or electronic, or (5) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture any such information.
- No Return of Entries; Disputes. Once submitted, entries become the sole property of H2H and will not be acknowledged or returned. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder, i.e., natural person, of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant. Potential winners may be required to show proof of identification. H2H may also require that the potential winner provide proof that they are the authorized account holder of the email address and/or password associated with the winning entry.
Optional Service Package. You may enter H2H Fantasy Hockey online via the Basic Package, Starter Package, Complete Package, or the Unlimited Package.
- Basic Package. The Basic Package free entry entitles you to end of the week reports only.
- Starter Package. The Starter Package price of $14.95 includes one (1) free Full-Team Trade Certificate, toll-free telephone customer service, and end of day statistics reporting.
- Complete Package. The Complete Package price of $24.95 entitles you to receive all services for your team, including live In-Game stats, season H2H schedule, weekly team reports, one (1) free Full-Team Trade Certificate, Internet and toll-free telephone customer service and more.
- Unlimited Package. The Unlimited Package price of $199 entitles you to receive all the same features included with our standard Complete Package, along with unlimited FREE trades throughout the season. Including the playoffs.
- Payment. All payments must be in U.S. funds. Entries mailed or transmitted with insufficient funds, or with invalid, expired, or fraudulent credit card details, may be disqualified and will not be processed until the correct amount of payment is received. For mail entries, make the check or money order payable to "Head2Head Sports". Do not send cash. There will be a $30 fee for all returned checks. Visa, American Express, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards are accepted, as well as PayPal.
Limit. Four (4) entries (i) per household (regardless of the number of email addresses or registered member accounts), or (ii) per email address (regardless of whether more than one (1) person uses the same email address), regardless of entry method. If there are more than four (4) entries from the same household, then only the first four (4) entries, as determined by Head2Head Sports, will be eligible for prizes.
- Multiple Accounts. Individuals may not register more than one (1) member account with Head2Head Sports. Any individuals caught participating in the contest with more than one (1) registered member account, as solely determined by Head2Head Sports, may have their ineligible member accounts closed without notice and be disqualified from any current and future contests.
- Shared Accounts. All contest entries may only be accessed under the registered member account in which they were entered. Entries may not be transferred to another member account or accessed by another individual. Likewise, registered members may not submit entries on behalf of other registered member accounts, submit entries on behalf of someone without a Head2Head Sports member account, nor submit entries for individuals that are ineligible to participate in the Contest.
- Scripting. Use of any automated system (e.g., robots, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods) or submission of multiple entries is prohibited. Any attempt by any entrant to use an automated system or to obtain more than four (4) entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities or any other methods, will void all of that entrant's entries, and render that person ineligible to receive any prizes. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void.
- Team Names. Head2Head Sports may require entrants to change their team names in cases where the name is offensive, repetitive, defamatory, pornographic, heateful, inflammatory, threatening, infringes any intellectual property rights (including trade marks) which may mislead other entrants, or promotes a commercial venture or illegal activity. The requirement to change will be determined at Head2Head's sole discretion, and if change requests are ignored, Head2Head Sports reserves the right to unilaterally change an entrant's team name without further warning.
- Basic Package Entry. Only one (1) Basic Package free entry is allowed per registered member account. Duplicate entries, as determined by Head2Head Sports, will be disqualified.
- Account Removal. Due to the competitive nature of the contest, and to ensure fair play for all, accounts can only be removed thirty (30) days after the Contest has ended. Additionally, depending on an entrant's place of residence or location at the time of registration, certain account details may be required to remain on file with H2H or Affiliate for longer where mandated by state or federal statute. If, for any reason, an individual wishes to disable access to their account after the contest has begun, or close their account after the Contest has ended, they may contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org with their name, member ID number and email address.
Final Entry Deadline. Entries must be made via Internet, phone, fax, mail (Alternative entrants only), or email by the appropriate deadline outlined below.
- Internet Deadline. To begin play with H2H Period #1, all entries must be received by H2H no later than 10:00 pm Eastern Time ("ET") / 7:00 pm Pacific Time ("PT") on Thursday, October 12, 2023 in order to be eligible to play, with flexible roster selection procedures in place for games scheduled to be played before the entry deadline (see "Early Games/Flexible Trading" below). Waiting until the deadline to submit your entry could result in rejection of your entry. We recommend that you finalize your player selections at least three (3) hours prior to the entry deadline.
- Mail Deadline. All mail entries must be sent to H2H Fantasy Hockey, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd. Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032 and received by H2H no later than 3:00 pm ET (Noon PT) on Monday, October 9, 2023 in order to be eligible to play. H2H takes no responsibility for misdirected entries or entries that are lost or damaged in the mail. All envelopes must be stamped and carry official USPS cancellation marks. No metered mail will be accepted, and mailed entries without sufficient postage are void.
- Phone/Fax/Email Deadline. Entries may also be delivered by calling (480) 429-8844, faxing to (480) 429-0911, or sending an email to email@example.com. All phone, fax, and email entries must be received by H2H no later than 7:00 pm ET (4:00 pm PT) on Thursday, October 12, 2023 in order to be eligible to play. H2H takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged, or illegible because of poor transmission. H2H's timestamps on phone messages, fax transmissions, and email messages will serve as the official delivery time for entries.
- All entries must be submitted, received and recorded by H2H's computer by the scheduled deadline. Selections received after the deadline (e.g. via U.S. Mail) are considered invalid and will be rejected. H2H's computer is the official time-keeping device for this Contest.
- You must always have 10 players on your roster. Teams submitted with incorrect or incomplete rosters will have a temporary roster assigned to them.
- H2H reserves the right to disqualify any entry that does not meet the eligibility requirements described above, arrives late, is incomplete or has been incorrectly completed, or is not completely legible or audible. All entries, along with all copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights associated therewith, become the property of H2H upon submission, and will not be returned to any entrant. Receipt of entries for the Contest will not be acknowledged, and proof of submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt.
- To ensure you have the correct selections in place, verify your new lineup when you are presented with a confirmation number. If you exit the website or phone call with a Sports Agent without confirming your team selections with a confirmation number, your entry may have a temporary roster assigned to it.
Leagues. Each entry will be placed into one of four (4) 8-team divisions within a 32-team league. Each league is generally determined in a random manner. Without exception, the same rules and trade deadlines and restrictions bind all teams in a given league.
- League Assignments. All Basic, Starter, Complete, Unlimited, and Alternative Package teams will be placed in a standard league.
- Buddy Leagues. You may form your own league or play with friends by sending up to 32 entries in the same envelope for mailed entries, or by joining a private Buddy League group up to 32 teams for internet entries. If less than 32 entries are submitted, the league will be filled with other entries. Entries that are not received in the same envelope or are not entered in the same private group or buddy league on the Internet, may request placement in the same league, but such placement cannot be guaranteed. Buddy leagues/pool registration deadlines are one (1) hour prior to the first pro hockey game scheduled for Wednesday, October 11, 2023.
- Multiple Teams. In order to keep the leagues as competitive as possible, owners will not be permitted to request to have multiple teams placed in the same league. Depending on league availability at the time of entry, it may not be possible to place all owner teams in separate leagues.
- League Winners. All league winners for the H2H Regular season and the H2H Playoffs will be determined by cumulative points.
- Positions. You have been granted an imaginary bank account of $100 Million to manage a roster consisting of: two (2) Centers, two (2) Left Wings, two (2) Right Wings, two (2) Defensemen, one (1) Flex Position, and one (1) Goaltender Staff. The goaltender staff counts as one (1) player.
- Flex Position. You may select a player only for the position designated by Head2Head Sports, or use the player in the flex position. Goaltender staffs are not eligible for the flex position.
- Salary Cap. During the H2H Regular Season, no roster may ever exceed the $100 Million salary cap.
- Limit. You must always have ten (10) players on your roster. You may only choose a player once for your roster - no duplicate players are allowed.
- Errors. Teams submitted with incorrect or incomplete rosters will not be accepted and may have a temporary roster assigned to them.
- Player Salaries. Player salaries will be determined by Head2Head staff based upon past performance and projected performance. In the event that a player is mistakenly listed multiple times, the player will be assigned the lower salary listed.
- Salary Changes. Twice during H2H Fantasy Hockey, player salary changes will occur. The first change will be at mid-season and the second change occurs after the H2H Regular Season. Salary changes at mid-season will be limited to salary decreases only. After the regular season and for use in the H2H Playoffs, all player salaries will be adjusted (increases and decreases). All Playoff qualifiers will be notified of the salary changes via the website, mobile application, email or U.S. Mail at the conclusion of the regular season.
- Positions. Player position eligibility and designation is determined by H2H during the pre-season and may be changed any time by H2H before the start of the pro hockey season. H2H Fantasy Hockey participants agree to accept these designations and understand the final position designations may be different than a player's on-ice position after the start of the pro hockey season.
- Team Changes. If a pro hockey player is traded from one NHL hockey team to another, you will continue to receive points for that player as long as that player remains on your roster.
- Unlisted Players. Unlisted players may be added at any time prior to the season start or during the season based upon participant request and Head2Head's formula using the projected value for the remainder of the season and past performance. It is the participant's responsibility to review the Player Selections pages or Make Trades player list page for the most recent player list.
H2H Point Scoring System. Each team will be ranked within its Division by wins, and within its league and overall by total points. Your team's total H2H points will be calculated by applying the official H2H scoring system:
- Offensive Points. For forwards & defensemen, 3 H2H points for a goal, 2 H2H points for an assist, +1 bonus H2H point for a power-play goal, and +2 bonus H2H points for a short-handed goal. A bonus +5 H2H points are added if the player records a hat trick (3 or more goals in a single game).
- Defensmen Points. For defensemen only, 1 H2H point added or subtracted for each plus/minus point received. Plus/Minus points are not awarded to offensive players and goaltender staff.
- Goaltender Staff. For goaltender staffs, 5 H2H points earned for a win, 3 bonus H2H points for a shutout, one (-1) H2H point subtracted for each goal allowed, and 1 H2H point earned for every five (5) saves. Any goals, assists, or plus/minus statistics earned by goaltenders do not count.
- Schedule Changes. Scoring is based only on the games actually completed each H2H period. H2H takes no responsibility for any pro hockey games that are delayed, postponed, or canceled (i.e. strike, lockout, weather, riots). If, for any reason, a player's game is postponed, you will only receive points for that game if you have the player on your roster during the period that the game is officially completed.
- Injured Player ProtectionSM. Players that are ruled out BEFORE their scheduled game time, irregardless of why they are ruled out, or whose games are canceled or postponed AFTER the weekly trading deadline has passed, may also be awarded H2H points for teams that are optionally protected via H2H's Injured Player ProtectionSM ("IPP") services. Protected players will be awarded 1 point for each affected game, or 2 points per game for goaltenders (excluding goaltender injuries). Players will not be awarded H2H points for games canceled or postponed BEFORE the weekly Internet trading deadline, for games canceled during the pro hockey playoffs, for games rescheduled for later in the scoring period, and for players that aren't ruled out before their scheduled start time. IPP will also only award H2H Points to protected teams that have the affected player (or goaltender staff) on their active roster for the current period.
- Live Scoring. To the extent that this contest offers or displays live scoring, standings, results, statistics, or other information relating to the contest ("Live Information"), all such Live Information is unofficial and is offered for informational and/or entertainment purposes only.
Head-2-Head (H2H) Period.
- H2H Regular Season. A H2H Period ("Week") begins every Wednesday and runs through the immediately following Tuesday. The first of twenty-six (26) H2H Periods begins with the first pro hockey game played on Wednesday, October 11, 2023. The final H2H Period and H2H Regular Season end with the last game played on Tuesday, April 16, 2024.
- Head-To-Head Matchups. Each Period, you will be matched against a different team in your league. If your team's H2H point total for that period is greater than your opponent's, then your team posts a win for that H2H Period. Your team posts a loss if your opponent records more H2H points. Statistics for games that are postponed will be counted in the weeks when the games are actually completed.
- All-Star Break. Head2Head will take a break from January 31st - February 6th, 2024 for the NHL All-Star Break. Play will resume with the first pro hockey game scheduled on or after Wednesday, February 7, 2024 (Period 17).
- All dates are subject to change. Statistics for games that are postponed will be counted in the H2H period(s) when the games are actually completed.
Trades. Any or all of your 10 players may be traded each H2H period. A trade consists of dropping one player and picking up another player at the same position (center, left wing, right wing, defenseman or goaltender staff). Plan your trades carefully. Your modified regular season roster will be accepted only if the total team salary after all trades being made at that time does NOT exceed the $100 Million salary cap.
- To ensure you have the correct roster in place, confirm your new roster when you have completed trading. It is each team owner's responsibility to receive a valid confirmation number. If you exit the website, mobile application, or phone call with a Sports Agent without confirming your roster with a confirmation number, your last confirmed roster will be the roster that is scored. It is your responsibility to record that confirmation number for future verification purposes.
- The website and mobile application will not allow you to confirm a roster that exceeds the salary cap, or allow you to drop players without picking up replacements. If for any reason H2H experiences technical difficulty with the website, changes to rosters will not be taken until the trading is re-opened.
- Trades must be made via Internet, phone, fax, mail (Alternative entrants only), or email. Waiting until the deadline to trade could result in rejection of your trades. We recommend that you execute your trades at least 3 hours prior to the trading deadline.
- To execute trades via phone, fax, mail (Alternative entrants only), or email, the following must be provided: Member Id#, Member Name, Team Name, Name and ID# of player(s) to be dropped from the starting lineup, and Name and ID# of player(s) to be added to the starting lineup. Trades made via phone, fax, or email must be called in or delivered no later than fifteen (15) minutes prior to the trade deadline. H2H's timestamps on email messages, fax transmissions, and phone messages will serve as the official delivery time for trades. Trades that arrive late or are lost, damaged, inaudible, incomplete or incorrect, or result in an invalid roster (exceed the salary cap, contain duplicate or invalid players, attempt to drop or add locked players, etc.), or whose accounts do not contain enough prepaid trades to cover the number of trades to be executed, will be rejected.
- If you do not have a credit card or PayPal account to purchase trades, you may purchase groups of trades by sending a check or money order to: H2H Fantasy Hockey Trades, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Trades may be purchased in a group of 10 trades for $25, 20 trades for $40, 50 trades for $90 or 100 trades for $175. If you pay by check or money order, you can only make phone or internet trades after your payment has been received and entered into our system. Trade packages are good only for the teams assigned under your Member ID#.
- Using Full-Team Trade Certificates (Complete and Starter Package teams only). With a Complete Package or Starter Package, you will receive one (1) Full-Team Trade Certificate (FTC). With a Season Pass team entry (Complete Package entries only), you will receive three (3) FTCs. With this Certificate, you will have one phone or online session where you may trade up to all ten of your players at no cost effective for any H2H Period. To make a valid trade, you must complete the process for the Full-Team Trade Certificate online or over the phone and receive a confirmation number. If you do not receive a confirmation number via the internet or over the phone, you do not have a valid use of your Full-Team Trade Certificate.
All such trades must be submitted according to the rules, restrictions and deadlines designated in the official rules. All trades will be effective for the immediately following H2H Period. Trades made for any other H2H Period will not be allowed or accepted. Your Full-Team Trade Certificate is a single transaction trading session and any subsequent changes to your team must be made via paid trades or another FTC. After you receive a confirmation number while using your Certificate, it will be deemed to be redeemed. We suggest that all players consider keeping their FTCs to use during the H2H playoffs when the playoff player salaries may increase. The Full-Team Trade Certificates are designated for only the team in which they are assigned and are not transferable to other teams or member accounts, and cannot be converted to individual prepaid trades, even if not all ten (10) players were traded at the time of use.
Trade Deadlines. All trades will become effective with the first pro hockey game of the next H2H Period only if your trade(s) is made by the appropriate trading deadline immediately preceding that next H2H Period - note the exception below for early games. Players may be traded each week beginning Fridays at 7:00 pm ET/4:00 pm PT and must received via the appropriate deadline outlined below:
- Internet Deadline. All trades must be received by H2H no later than 10:00 pm ET/7:00 pm PT on Thursday to be valid for the following period of play. To ensure you have the correct roster in place, confirm your new roster when you have completed trading. It is each team owner's responsibility to receive a valid confirmation number for future verification purposes.
- Phone/Fax/Email Deadline. Trades may also be delivered by calling (480) 429-8844, faxing to (480) 429-0911, or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All phone, fax, and email trade entries must be received by H2H no later than 7:00 pm ET/4:00 pm PT on Thursday of each H2H period to be valid for the following period of play. H2H's timestamps on phone messages, fax transmissions, and email messages will serve as the official delivery time for trade requests.
- Mail Deadline (Alternative teams only). Trade requests may also be mailed by placing all necessary details of the requested trades (your name, team name, player names and ID numbers to drop and add, etc.) in a letter-sized (#10) envelope and sending it to H2H Fantasy Hockey Trades, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032, and must be received by H2H no later than 3:00 pm ET (Noon PT) on Monday to be valid for the following period of play. All envelopes must be stamped and carry official USPS cancellation marks. No metered mail will be accepted, and mailed entries without sufficient postage are void. H2H takes no responsibility for destroyed or misdirected entries, or entries that are lost or damaged in the mail, arrive late, or are incomplete or illegible.
- Early Games/Flexible Trading. The NHL may schedule games to be played prior to the final H2H Hockey trading deadline each H2H period - ex: afternoon games, or games moved earlier because of weather, etc. In these situations, you have the ability to choose a player prior to the designated NHL start/tip-off time. Any players on your roster from those teams playing at the designated start time will be locked on your roster for that H2H period. After the designated start time, you will be unable to pick up or drop players or teams from the game(s) that have started. For the remainder of the period, you will be limited to choose from teams that have not played prior to the designated final trade deadline.
- Thanksgiving Exception. Due to a full slate of games scheduled for the Wednesday before Thanksgiving (Wednesday, November 22, 2023), the trade deadline for Period 7 will be moved up to 10pm ET/7pm PT on Wednesday, November 22, 2023.
- H2H Playoffs. Trades for the H2H Playoffs must be executed by the applicable playoff trade deadlines to be announced via email and the announcements section. There are a total of four (4) periods of trading in the H2H Playoffs, including a separate trading period for the Stanley Cup Finals.
- Voided Trades. Head2Head Sports reserves the right to void any and all trades without notice or refund. Your trades may be voided if you attempt to trade away players not on your roster, miss the applicable trade deadline, or you exceed the salary cap. If your trades are voided, your roster will revert to the lineup of the previous H2H Period. Look on your weekly reports for confirmation of your trades. Voided Full-Team Trade Certificates will not be replaced nor applied to a future period.
- Illegal Lineups. If a team has exceeded the salary cap, does not contain the correct number of position players, contains duplicated players or otherwise has provided an illegal lineup, that team will be disqualified for the scoring period and will score zero (0) points. Illegal lineups that are corrected before the trade deadline for the period will be restored to eligible status and again be eligible to earn H2H points.
- All dates and times are subject to change.
- Automatic Qualifiers. After the final H2H Period, the three (3) teams from each eight-team division from each league with the best win/loss records will automatically qualify for the H2H playoffs.
- Wildcard Qualifiers. In addition, four (4) teams from each league that did not automatically qualify for the H2H Playoffs will earn "wildcard" H2H Playoff berths. These wildcard teams will be the four teams with the greatest cumulative H2H regular season point totals of all non-automatic playoff qualifiers in their respective leagues. In the event of a tie for the final wildcard position, all tied participants will qualify for the playoffs as a wildcard.
- Consolation Playoffs. All teams that don't qualify for a H2H Playoff berth will automatically qualify for the Consolation Playoffs.
- All team win/loss records are erased and all playoff qualifiers start with zero points.
- All playoff qualifiers will be notified by U.S. Mail, email, website or via our mobile application with updated H2H Playoff salaries, trade deadlines and playoff rules.
- The H2H Playoffs begin with the first game of the NHL playoffs on or around Saturday, April 20, 2024 and end upon the completion of the last game of the Stanley Cup Finals.
Trading Periods. There are a total of four (4) rounds of trading during the H2H Playoffs - meaning there is one (1) trading period for each round of the NHL playoffs including a separate trading period for the Stanley Cup Finals:
- First Round. The first (1st) round of the playoffs wll cover the first round of the NHL playoffs. Dates TBD.
- Second Round. The second (2nd) round of the playoffs will cover the second round of the NHL playoffs. Dates TBD.
- Conference Finals. The third (3rd) round of the playoffs will cover the Eastern and Western Conference Finals. Dates TBD.
- Stanley Cup Finals. The fourth (4th) and final round of the playoffs will cover the Stanley Cup Finals. Dates TBD.
- Trade Deadline. Trades for each round of the playoffs must be received by H2H no later than 7:00 pm ET (4pm PT) on the final day of business (Monday - Friday, excluding federal holidays) via phone, fax, mail, or email before the start of first pro hockey game scheduled for that round, or no later than the scheduled start of the final pro hockey series for the round via the Internet. Note that flexible roster selection procedures will still be in place for games scheduled to be played before the trading deadline.
- All games played in the playoffs are counted towards a player's total points.
- Note that the H2H Playoffs do not include any real-life NHL tiebreaker playoff games (or so-called "one game playoffs" or "play-in tournament" games) added to the schedule by the NHL after the conclusion of the NHL regular season to break a tie for playoff position.
- Cumulative points throughout the playoffs determine the H2H Playoff and Consolation Playoff winners.
- All dates and times are subject to change.
Payment. All charges made through the website, mobile applications, and our sports agents will be charged immediately to your credit card or PayPal account.
- Check/Money Order. If you do not have a credit card or PayPal account, you may place money on account by sending a check or money order, payable in advance to "Head2Head Sports", and mail to: Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Do not send cash. Please note your Member ID on your check or money order. All checks will be credited and will be available for trading within 72 hours of receipt, provided the account has sufficient funds for payment. There will be a $30 fee for any returned checks.
- Prizes will only be awarded to entrants whose accounts are paid in full. If your account is not in good standing, any prizes won will be forfeited. Entrants are not required to open an account or pay an optional service fee to play and to compete for prizes.
- Fraud. Entries into this Contest obtained via fraudulent means, such as purchases with a stolen credit card, fraudulent bank transactions or PayPal account, checks returned for insufficient funds, credit card charge backs, owning multiple registered member accounts, etc. shall be disqualified from this and all future contests without recourse or refund, as solely determined by Head2Head Sports. Head2Head Sports also reserves the right to seek legal remedies and restitution for all fraudulently acquired entries and for any transactions designed to defraud Head2Head Sports. Remedies and restitution may include administrative charges and attorney fees.
- Refunds. Any entrant is entitled to cancel registration in the contest and have all monies refunded if H2H receives written notice on or before seven (7) days from the official start date of the contest. After seven (7) days from the start of the contest, no refunds will be made. All such requests must be addressed to H2H Fantasy Hockey Commissioner, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032 or faxed to (480) 429-0911. No refunds will be made for unused credit or trades in your account, and there shall be no interest earned on such funds. By providing Head2Head with your credit card number or PayPal account, you agree to pay for all charges made in connection with this contest. Head2Head reserves the right to suspend all contest activity, internet access and trading, for accounts that carry a credit balance.
Prizes. Prizes will be awarded on a H2H Period, Division, League, and Playoff basis.
- Period Prizes. H2H Period prizes are awarded to the top teams from all H2H leagues. H2H Period prizes will be awarded for 26 periods (Periods 1 through 26) and will go to the three (3) teams (from any league) with the top H2H point totals in each of these periods. See "Period Tiebreaker" below for tiebreaker rules in the event of a tie.
- Division Prizes. Division winners, as determined by best win/loss record, will be awarded with a division prize (1,000 Fantasy Bucks) and a $5.0 Million increase in salary cap for use in the H2H Playoffs. Division runner-ups will be awarded with a $2.0 Million increase. Ties will be broken using the "Division Tiebreaker" rules listed below.
- League Prizes. Regular Season League prizes will be awarded to the one (1) team from each 32-team league that accumulates the most points during the H2H Regular Season. In the event of a Regular Season League prize tie, the tie will be broken utilizing the "Regular Season Tiebreaker" rules below.
- Highest Single Week Score. At the end of the H2H Regular Season, the overall Highest Single Week Score prize will be awarded to the one (1) team that has recorded the most points in a single H2H period throughout the H2H Regular Season. Additionally, one (1) team from each 32-team league that has recorded the most points in a single H2H period in their league will be awarded the league's Highest Single Week Score prize. See "Highest Single Week Score Tiebreaker" rules below in case of a tie.
- Playoff Prizes. Playoff League prizes will be awarded to the twelve (12) teams from each 32-team league who qualify for the H2H Playoffs and that accumulates the most points during the H2H Playoffs. Playoff prizes will be awarded to the top 100 teams (from all leagues, and who qualify for the H2H Playoffs) with the highest H2H Playoff point totals. In the event of a tie, the "H2H Playoffs Tiebreaker" rules will be applied to break the tie.
- Consolation Playoff Prizes. Consolation Playoff Prizes will be awarded to the top three (3) teams (from all leagues, and only those that did not qualify for the H2H Playoffs) with the highest playoff point totals.
- Eligibility. To be eligible for prizes, your account must be in good standing, i.e. no declined credit cards or bounced checks. If at the conclusion of H2H Fantasy Hockey your account is not in good standing, any prizes won will be forfeited. Entrants are not required to open an account or pay an optional service fee to play and to compete for prizes.
- Odds of Winning. For specific prize awards, refer to the Prizes page on the website, mobile application, or the advertisement from which you entered this contest. Each playoff prize category, including the Grand Prize, is available to be won from among all people who enter the participating H2H contest. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of entries received and the skill used in choosing your players. All prizes are awarded regardless of the number of entrants or the amount of optional service package fees received.
Period Tiebreaker. In the event your team's H2H point total equals that of your opponent, the following tiebreakers are applied (in order):
- The team with the lower team salary total for that H2H Period will post a win for the period.
- If the salary totals are the same, then the team with the most cumulative points wins.
- If a tie still exists after applying these tiebreakers, the winner will be determined by the team with the most points scored by their centers for that week.
- If a tie still exists, the team with the most left wing, right wing, defensemen, goaltender staff, and flex position points, in that order, will determine the winner.
- If a tie is still not broken after applying the preceding tiebreakers, then the winner will be determined randomly by the Commissioner's computer.
H2H Division Tiebreaker. If two teams have the same win/loss record at the end of the H2H Regular Season, the following tiebreakers are applied (in order):
- The team that won the head-to-head match-up will finish with the higher division ranking.
- If more than two teams have the same win/loss record, then division rank will be determined first by the best head-to-head record of all tied teams.
- If the head-to-head record can't break the tie, the tie will then be broken by cumulative H2H Regular Season point totals (highest to lowest).
H2H Regular Season Tiebreaker. If two or more teams from the same league have the same regular season cumulative point totals, the following tiebreakers are applied (in order):
- The team with the greater point total in week 26 will be declared the Regular Season winner.
- If a tie still exists after applying the first tiebreaker, then the team with the greater point total in week 25, week 24, week 23, etc. until a winner is determined.
Highest Single Week Score Tiebreaker. In the event of a tie for the Single Highest Week Score (both the league and overall prizes), the following tiebreakers are applied (in order):
- The team with the lowest team salary cap for their highest score period will win the tiebreaker.
- In the event this doesn't break the tie, the next tiebreaker will be the team with the highest cumulative score for the H2H Regular Season.
- If a tie still exists after applying these tiebreakers, the wnner will be determined by the team with the most points scored by their centers for that period.
- If a tie still exists, the team with the most left wing, right wing, defensemen, goaltener staff, and flex position points, in that order, will determine the winner.
H2H Playoffs Tiebreaker. If a tie exists after the H2H Playoffs or Consolation Playoffs, the following tiebreakers are applied (in order):
- The team with the greater cumulative H2H Regular Season point total will win the tiebreaker.
- If a tie still exists after applying the first tiebreaker, the team with the greater point total in the Stanley Cup Finals will be the winner.
- Period Tiebreaker. In the event your team's H2H point total equals that of your opponent, the following tiebreakers are applied (in order):
- Prize Notice. Cash and merchandise prize winners will be notified by email within fourteen (14) days from the end of this contest. Entrants are solely responsible for ensuring that all mail and email information is up-to-date and accurate, and for checking their emails and spam folders for notifications. If a winner does not have a current email address, it is the winner's responsibility to request an affidavit via U.S. Mail or alternate method.
- Verification. All potential winning players are subject to verification by H2H whose decisions are final. Winners may be required to provide valid government-issue photo identification and their complete home address, date of birth, and phone number in order to claim a prize, as solely determined by H2H. An entrant is not a winner of any prize unless and until entrant's eligibility and the potential winning entry has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. H2H will not accept screen shots, affidavids or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. Any entry that occurs after the system has failed for any reason may be deemed a defective entry and void.
- Affidavits. To determine prize eligibility, all prize winners will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Indemnification, and Publicity Release (where allowed by law) within thirty (30) days of the contest end date. Failure to comply within this designated time period will result in prize disqualification. H2H is not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of invalid or misdirected email, any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, delay in operation or transmission, failures, or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email, players, or browsers, whether on account of technical problems, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or insufficient space in the entrant's email account to receive email messages.
- Taxes. All federal, state, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. For Canadian prize winners, such taxes may include U.S. Foreign Witholding Tax. As a condition of receiving a prize, potential prize winners agree to cooperate with all tax reporting requirements and may receive IRS tax form 1099-M or equivalent as required by law. Organizers and sponsors are not responsible for any damages or injury incurred by a H2H Fantasy Hockey entrant as a result of winning.
- Legal Restrictions. Prizes awarded in H2H Fantasy Hockey may be subject to additional federal, state, and municipal legal restrictions. Entrants agree that in the event a legal authority challenges the award of prizes to winners of H2H Fantasy Hockey, H2H has the sole right to determine whether or not to award such prizes and whether or not to refund previous payments made by the entrant.
- Alternate Potential Winners; Disqualification. A potential winner will be disqualified, without compensation of any kind, and an alternate potential winner will be selected (i.e., the person with the next most points and/or record) if (i) they do not comply with these rules (or is otherwise determined to be ineligible), (ii) they do not respond to the prize notice within thirty (30) days of its transmission (or receipt, if mailed), or if the emailed prize notice, after two (2) attempts, is returned as undeliverable, or (iii) the prize is undeliverable for any reason. If H2H notifies, or seeks to deliver a prize to or otherwise attempts to contact an alternate potential winner, and such alternate potential winner is subsequently disqualified then H2H shall use its reasonable business judgment to determine, in its sole discretion, the disposition of the prize (e.g., may choose another alternate potential winner in a manner consistent with these rules or donate the prize to another entity, at it's sole discretion).
- Substitution. No cash or other prize substitution, assignment or transfer of prizes is permitted, except at H2H's sole discretion due to prize unavailability. H2H reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable value or greater value (e.g., H2H may opt instead to award the cash equivalent, up to but not greater than the ARV, of any prize in lieu of the prize itself).
- Delivery. All cash prizes will be awarded in the form of a check mailed to the winners. Winners should allow up to 6-8 weeks after Head2Head Sports has received the signed affidavit to receive their prize. Prizes returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within thirty (30) days after being sent will be forfeited.
- Publicity. Except where prohibited, H2H reserves the right to use H2H Fantasy Hockey entrant's names and/or city/state of residence for publicity online and in print, or any other media, in connection with this Contest. Winners automatically grant to Head2Head Sports and their affiliated businesses and sponsors, the right to use their name, voice, likeness, hometown, and prize won in advertising and promotion of this event or on a Winner's List without further permission or compensation to the extent permitted by law. Residents of Missouri are not required to comply with the terms of this paragraph.
- Warranty. Entrants acknowledge that H2H and their respective agencies or related companies have not made nor are in any manner responsible for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality. The only warranty for any prize is the standard limited written warranty from the prize's manufacturer, if any, which may be included with, and applicable to, the prize. By participating in this Contest or receiving a prize, entrants (and in particular, winners) also agree to release and to indemnify and hold harmless H2H, Sports Information Group LLC, sponsors, and each of their respective related companies, and all of its or their company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") for any liability, injury, death, loss or damages to entrant or any person or entity, including without limitation damage to personal or real property, caused in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by participation in this Contest (or related activities) or the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of a prize (including any travel or activity related to the prize).
The Commissioner's Office. An official standards and practices committee called The Commissioner's Office has been established to govern the rules and play of H2H Fantasy Hockey.
- Contact. You may address any questions, discrepancies, concerns or suggestions to The Commissioner's Office, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd. Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Or by calling (480) 429-8844, faxing to (480) 429-0911, or sending an email to email@example.com.
- Scoring. All scoring disputes must be submitted no later than 5PM PT the Friday following the scoring period of the dispute. The dispute will be ruled on by the H2H Hockey Commissioner prior to the start of the next H2H Hockey period and this ruling will be final and binding. All scoring is official and final as of 3am ET/Midnight PT one week (7 days) following the day each pro hockey game is completed, barring any unforseen circumstance as solely determined by the H2H Hockey Commissioner.
- Rule Disputes. Any disputes or discrepancies regarding rules will be resolved by the Commissioner's Office based on its interpretation of the rules. The H2H Hockey Commissioner will consider the intent and spirit of the rules, the integrity of the Contest, as well as the feasibility of accommodating any appeal. The deadline for submitting a rule dispute is three (3) days from the end date of the pro hockey game for which the dispute occurred. All decisions made by the Commissioner's Office are final and binding.
- Rule Adjustments. The Commissioner's Office reserves the right to modify any rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Contest, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize(s) of equivalent value, or if such an adjustment is is necessary to assure proper and safe conduct of the Contest, such as to prevent misuse or fraud, best serves the majority of competitors, or is in keeping with the spirit of the Contest. H2H reserves the right to adjust the Contest rules at any time without prior consent or notification, provided these adjust meet the requirements outlined herein.
- Disqualification. The Commissioner's Office reserves the right to disqualify or refuse service to anyone if there is any evidence of tampering or manipulation. It also reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for inappropriate and offensive use of the league chat feature, suspected cheating or non-adherence to the Official Rules. Disqualified entrants' sole remedy shall be limited to a refund of money paid to H2H in connection with joining H2H Fantasy Hockey.
- Errors. Occasionally, The Commissioner's Office may make an error. It is the sole responsibility of the H2H Fantasy Hockey participant to inform The Commissioner's Office within three (3) days of the end of the H2H Period in which the error occurred. All effort will be made to correct the error, however the decision of The Commissioner's Office is final. Head2Head Sports reserves the right to make corrections to scores and any other materials and contest information to correct such errors or omissions.
- Gambling. H2H Fantasy Hockey is a fantasy sports contest of skill designed strictly for entertainment purposes and may not be used in association with any form of gambling.
- Upgrades. Starter and Basic Package Users may upgrade to the Complete Package for $25.00 or the Unlimited Package for $199 at any time prior to the start of the H2H Playoffs.
No Purchase Necessary to Win. A purchase will not improve your odds of winning. Odds of winning prizes depend on the total number of eligible entries received and the relative pro hockey knowledge of all entrants.
- Alternative Entry. To request an Alternative entry for a standard league entry void of all services, send your name, mailing address (with zip code), email address (if any), daytime telephone number, and team name along with your list of ten (10) player selections (ID and player name) printed on a 3x5 card to: H2H Hockey Alternative Entry, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd. Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Limit one (1) request per envelope. Alternative Entry requests may only be submitted for a standard H2H Fantasy Hockey league only, and completed team selection entries must be received by Head2Head Sports no later than 3:00 pm ET / Noon PT on Monday, October 9, 2023 to be processed and valid for the Contest. All envelopes must be stamped and carry official USPS cancellation marks. No metered mail will be accepted. Alternative entrants will receive no team information during the season and cannot obtain additional team information (including league standings) over the telephone or Internet.
- Entry Errors. Head2Head Sports reserves the right to disqualify any Alternative Entries that arrive late, or are received with insufficient, incorrect or illegible information. In the event that the player selections are missing, incomplete, invalid, or illegible, a randomly-generated roster may be assigned to the Alternative Entry.
- Trading. Trading for an alternative entry team can be done by placing all necessary details of trades (your name, team name, player names and ID numbers to drop and add, etc.) in a letter sized (#10) envelope and sending it to H2H Hockey Alternative Entry Trades, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd. Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Alternative entry trades must be received by H2H no later than 3:00 pm ET / Noon PT on Monday of each week to be processed and valid for the immediately following week of play. Trade requests for Alternative entries cannot be transmitted via phone, fax, email, or Internet, and are only accepted via mail. Head2Head Sports reserves the right to disqualify any alternative entry trades that are destroyed or misdirected, lost or damaged in the mail, arrive late, or are received with insufficient, incorrect or illegible information (e.g., insufficient player name or ID number).
- H2H Playoffs. Trades for Alternative Entry qualifiers for the H2H Playoffs and Consolation Playoffs must be received by Head2Head Sports via mail no later than 3:00 pm ET / Noon PT on the final day of business (Monday - Friday, excluding holidays) before the start of each round of the H2H Playoffs to be processed and valid for the following round of play. Trade requests that are destroyed or misdirected, lost or damaged in the mail, arrive late, are missing necessary details (e.g., team name or player ID numbers), or are illegible or would result in an invalid lineup will be disqualified. All envelopes must be stamped and carry official USPS cancellation marks. No metered mail will be accepted, and mailed entries without sufficient postage are void.
- Terms/Conditions. Your participation via Alternative entry in this contest constitutes your acknowledgment and agreement that you have read, understand, and agree to the terms of these rules and that you have not paid any consideration (including, but not limited to, any amount paid for the purchase of a computer or for internet access) for the purpose of playing H2H Fantasy Hockey. Alternative entries cannot be upgraded to the Complete or Unlimited packages at any time during the season.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Conditions of Participation.
- Conduct. H2H reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate, and/or suspend the Contest and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, violates these official rules, falsifies personal information required to enter the Contest or claim a prize, acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner, knowingly damages or causes interruption of the Contest, or prevents others from participating. Without limiting the foregoing, H2H may lock out any entrant who, in H2H's sole judgment, has been disqualified, has questionable eligibility or is otherwise ineligible. CAUTION: ANY PERSON WHO ATTEMPTS TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST OR TO ALTER OR DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE, WEBSITE, OR PLATFORM IN CONNECTION WITH THIS CONTEST MAY BE SUBJECT TO CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PENALTIES AND FINES, WHETHER OR NOT THE INDIVIDUAL IS A PARTICIPANT IN THIS CONTEST, AND H2H RESERVES THE RIGHT TO IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE THE ENTRANT'S ACCOUNT AND SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Collusion. To ensure that all H2H leagues operate with integrity and fair play, any collusion between owners of different teams for the benefit of certain teams over others is strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate dismissal without refund, including forfeiture of any and all potential prizes, and may be prohibited from participating in any future H2H contests.
- Identification. Head2Head Sports reserves the right to identify and label entrants who meet certain criteria (including but not limited to frequency of play) in a manner visible to other entrants. Such criteria and labels will be determined by H2H in its sole discretion, and may be changed or modified at any time, with or without notice.
- Accept Official Rules. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to H2H's decisions. The decisions of H2H in regards to all matters of this Contest are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Strike, Work Stoppage, Schedule Changes and Contest Cancellation. H2H takes no responsibility for any pro hockey games that are delayed, postponed, or canceled (i.e. strike, lockout, weather, riots, war, fire, pandemic or endemic, terrorism, government intervention, etc.). Without limiting the foregoing, H2H may modify, cancel, terminate, and/or suspend the Contest without refund if, in H2H's sole opinion, an incident of any kind occurs to corrupt or impair the administration, security, integrity, fairness or play (as intended) of the Contest, including without limitation: (a) digital or electronic disruptions (e.g., viruses, bugs), unauthorized human intervention (e.g., hacking), fraud or technical failure; or (b) earthquake, flood, fire, storm or other natural disaster, act of God; or (c) labor controversy or threat thereof, civil disturbance or commotion, disruption of the public markets, war or armed conflict (whether or not officially declared); or (d) governmental intervention and other events not within the reasonable control of H2H. If Head2Head Sports cannot, in its reasonable business judgement, resume this contest on or after July 16, 2024, Head2Head Sports reserves the right to cancel the contest. In the event that the H2H Fantasy Hockey contest is canceled, regular season league prize fulfillment will be based on the percentage of the regular season completed at the time of cancellation, or the prizes will be awarded in such other manner deemed fair and appropriate by H2H. Playoff prizes, including league and overall prizes, may not be fulfilled if the contest cancellation occurs prior to completion of the 2024 Stanley Cup Finals.
- Limitations of Liability. By entering H2H Fantasy Hockey, you (1) acknowledge acceptance of these rules and agree to adhere to and be bound by them, and (2) release, and waive any rights of recovery against or in connection with H2H and their respective sponsors, contractors, agents, officers, and employees from and against any claims, expenses, damages and/or liability incurred by you in connection with or related to the operation of, or your participation in H2H Fantasy Hockey and (3) agree to hold H2H harmless from all typographical, statistical, transaction, and communication errors or omissions, except where prohibited. Head2Head Sports reserves the right to disqualify any participant for suspected cheating or non-adherence to these Official Rules, and to make corrections to scores and any other materials and contest information to correct such errors or omissions. H2H specifically disclaims any and all warranties and representations (whether express or implied) in connection with this contest and/or your participation in it. Failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute the waiver of such provision.
- Internet Disclaimer. All entrants who open an account with Head2Head Sports may access their H2H Fantasy Hockey team(s) via the website or mobile application, except for Alternative Entries outlined above. Internet access is not required to compete in the Contest. H2H is not responsible if the Internet portion of the contest is not capable of running as planned, for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of H2H which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this contest. H2H assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, faulty transmission or communication, line failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to contest activities conducted or information transmitted via the Internet or the telephone. H2H is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any telephone network, telephone line, cable network, cable, computer on-line system, server, equipment, or software. H2H is not responsible for the failure of any email or entry or trade to be applied to a customer's account due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any server, phone or fax lines, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to a customer's computer related to or resulting from participation in this contest (including without limitation, damages by virus).
- Disputes/Choice of Law. Except as set forth in the preceding sentences and where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or the awarding of prizes and determination of winners, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Maricopa County, State of Arizona, i.e., Phoenix; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, "Special Damages"), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and to have such damages multiplied or increased. Arizona law, without reference to Arizona's choice of law rules, governs the Contest and all aspects related thereto. H2H shall not be liable for any consequential, punitive or exemplary damages. If any provision of these rules should ever be held to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalid or unenforceable provision(s) shall be revised by H2H and shall not affect any other provisions of these rules, and such other provisions shall continue in full force and effect. In the event that the contest is challenged by any legal or regulatory authority, H2H reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate, modify, or suspend the contest, or to disqualify participants residing in the affected geographic areas and/or age demographics. In such event, Head2Head Sports shall have no liability to any participants who are disqualified due to such an action.
- Official Rules; Winners List. All rules and winners may be posted on the Website, television, radio, print, and various social media platforms. For a copy of the Official Rules and/or list of winners, mail a #10 self-addressed stamped envelope the address below (WA and VT residents may omit return stamp). Requests must be received within thirty (30) days following the end of the Contest (i.e., by July 16, 2024).
- Address. H2H is responsible for the Contest and awarding of prizes. H2H's address for the purposes of this contest is:
H2H Fantasy Hockey
c/o Head2Head Sports
4727 E. Bell Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85032
- Copyright; Trademarks. The Contest and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2023 Head2Head Sports. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners, and the use of which does not imply approval or endorsement of, or participation in this Contest.
H2H Fantasy Hockey is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the National Hockey League (NHL) or any NHL team or player. No purchase necessary to play.