H2H Playoff Fantasy Racing is a game of skill and is void where prohibited by law.
- Affiliations. Head2Head ("H2H") Playoff Fantasy Racing ("Contest") and Head2Head SportsSM are owned by Sports Information Group LLC. This contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the National Association for Stock Car Racing ("NASCAR") or any NASCAR driver or racing team.
Eligibility. H2H Playoff Fantasy Racing is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, Washington, D.C. and Canada (excluding Quebec, Puerto Rico, and all U.S. Territories). THIS CONTEST IS SUBJECT TO ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS AND IS VOID WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- You must be 18 years of age or older, or the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence, whichever is greater, as of Sunday, September 4, 2022 to participate in this Contest.
- All employees and immediate family members (spouse, parent, child sibling, grandparent, and/or "step" of each) or household members (whether or not related) of each such employee of Sports Information Group LLC, Head2Head Sports, their sponsors, advertising, production, support, and fulfillment agencies, or any entity directly connected with the development, implementation, or marketing of this Contest, are not eligible for prizes.
- Drivers, pit crew and other support personnel (e.g., without limitation, team physicians) may not participate in this Contest if associated with NASCAR. Team owners, league employees, sports commissioners and other individuals who through an ownership interest or related employment can influence the contest gameplay are likewise ineligible.
- Head2Head Sports reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of all entrants, and to disqualify any entry form that arrives late or is lost, damaged, illegible, incomplete or incorrect. If eligibility verification is requested by H2H, you will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility as proof of your eligibility to participate in the Contest. Failure to comply within ten (10) days may result in disqualification from further participation in this Contest and forfeiture of any potential prizes, at the sole discretion of H2H.
- Head2Head Sports reserves the right to change eligibility requirements at any time if it determines that such changes are necessary to comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Limit. Four (4) entries (i) per household (regardless of the number of email addresses or registered member accounts), or (ii) per email address (regardless of whether more than one person uses the same email address). If there are more than four (4) entries from the same household, then only the first four (4) entries, as determined by Head2Head Sports will be eligible for prizes.
- Multiple Accounts. Individuals may not register more than one (1) member account with Head2Head Sports. Any individuals caught participating in the contest with more than one (1) registered member account, as solely determined by Head2Head Sports, may have their ineligible member accounts closed without notice and be disqualified from any current and future contests.
- Shared Accounts. All contest entries may only be played under the registered member account in which they were entered. Entries may not be transferred to another member account or played by another individual. Likewise, registered members may not submit entries on behalf of someone without a Head2Head Sports member account, or submit entries for individuals that are ineligible to participate in the Contest.
- Scripting. Use of any automated system (e.g., robots, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods) or submission of multiple entries is prohibited. Any attempt by any entrant to use an automated system or to obtain more than four (4) entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities or any other methods, will void all of that entrant's entries, and render that person ineligible to receive any of the prizes. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void.
- Team Names. Head2Head Sports may require entrants to change their team names in cases where the name is offensive, repetitive, or promotes a commercial venture. The requirement to change will be determined at Head2Head's sole discretion, and if change requests are ignored, Head2Head Sports reserves the right to unilaterally change an entrant's team name without warning.
Registration. To compete in the Contest online, you must be a registered member of H2H. Registration is available directly through head2head.com.
- Not Yet an H2H Member. To access the Contest, you may register by clicking on the applicable link on the entry page for the Contest, and following the instructions. You will be asked to provide your name, mailing address, phone number, e-mail address, team name, and to select a password. You will also be asked if you wish to receive promotional emails or offers. You do not need to consent to receive these emails or offers to become a member. Even if you consent, you may subsequently opt-out of receiving such emails by contacting customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, member ID number and email address.
- Already an H2H Member. If you are already an H2H member, then you do not need to register again. You may enter the Contest by logging on using your email address and password.
- Mail Entry. Mail entries must be sent to H2H Playoff Fantasy Racing, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Head2Head Sports ("H2H") takes no responsibility for misdirected entries, entries that are lost or damaged in the mail. All envelopes must be stamped and carry official USPS cancellation marks. No metered mail will be accepted, and mailed entries without sufficient postage are void.
- Phone/Fax Entry. Entries may also be received by phone or fax by calling (480) 429-8844 or faxing to (480) 429-0911.
- Password. You are responsible for the secrecy of your password. H2H or other third parties are not responsible or liable for any actions taken using your password.
- Change of Email Address. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify H2H during the Contest Period if his or her e-mail address changes. To do so, send an email to email@example.com with your current email address and password and your desired new email address and password. Or you may click on "MY ACCOUNT" to update your profile online.
- Entry Errors. Neither H2H nor any affiliates, e.g. Daily Racing Form or StatFox (collectively, referred to as "Affiliate") are responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. Neither H2H nor Affiliate is responsible for any unavailability of or interruptions to any service or equipment used in connection with the Contest, including without limitation (1) interruptions to any network, server, Internet, website, telephone, satellite, computer or other connections (2) failures of any telephone, satellite, hardware, software or other equipment, (3) garbled, misdirected or jumbled transmissions, or traffic congestion, or (4) other errors of any kind, whether human, technical, mechanical or electronic, or (5) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture any such information.
- No Return of Entries; Disputes. Once submitted, entries become the sole property of H2H and will not be acknowledged or returned. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder, i.e., natural person, of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant. Potential winners may be required to show proof of identification. H2H may require that the potential winner provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address and/or password associated with the winning entry.
- Account Removal. Due to the competitive nature of the Contest, and to ensure fair play for all, accounts can only be removed once the Contest has ended. Additionally, depending on a member's place of residence or location at the time of registration, certain account details may be required to remain on file with H2H or Affiliate for longer where mandated by state or federal statute. If, for any reason, an individual wishes to disable access to their account after the Contest has begun, or close their account after the Contest has ended, they may contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org with their name, member ID number and email address.
Optional Service Package. You may enter H2H Playoff Fantasy Racing via the Complete League option package.
- Complete Package. The Complete Package price is $10.00, and entitles you to receive all services for your team, including round-by-round team reports, live Internet stats, Internet and telephone customer service and more.
- Payment. All payments must be in U.S. funds. Entries mailed or transmitted with insufficient funds or information or an invalid credit card may be disqualified and will not be processed until the correct amount of payment or information is received. Visa, American Express, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards are accepted, as well as PayPal.
- Check/Money Order. If you do not have a credit card or PayPal account, you may place money on account by sending a check or money order, payable in advance to "Head2Head Sports", and mail to: Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Do not send cash. Please note your Member ID on your check or money order. All checks will be credited and will be available for trading within 72 hours of receipt, provided the account has sufficient funds for payment. There will be a $30 fee for any returned checks.
- Refunds. Any entrant is entitled to cancel registration in the contest and have all monies refunded if H2H receives written notice on or before seven (7) days from the official start date of the contest. After seven (7) days from the start of the contest, no refunds will be made. All such requests must be addressed to H2H Playoff Fantasy Racing Commissioner, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032, or faxed to (480) 429-0911.
No refunds will be made for unused credit or trades in your account, and there shall be no interest earned on such funds. By providing Head2Head with your credit card number, you agree to pay for all charges made in connection with this contest. Head2Head reserves the right to suspend all contest activity, internet access and trading, for accounts that carry a credit balance.
- Fraud. Entries into this Contest obtained via fraudulent means, such as purchases with a stolen credit card, fraudulent bank transactions or PayPal account, checks returned for insufficient funds, credit card charge backs, owning multiple registered member accounts, etc. shall be disqualified from this and all future contests without recourse or refund, as solely determined by Head2Head Sports. Head2Head Sports also reserves the right to seek legal remedies and restitution for all fraudulently acquired entries and for any transactions designed to defraud Head2Head Sports. Remedies and restitution may include administrative charges and attorney fees.
Final Entry Deadline. Entries must be made via Internet, phone, fax or mail (Alternative entrants only).
- Internet Deadline. To begin play with H2H Period #1, all Internet entries must be received by H2H no later than 6:00 pm Eastern Time ("ET") / 3:00 pm Pacific Time ("PT") on Sunday, September 4, 2022 to be eligible to play.
- Phone/Fax Deadline. Entries may be received by phone or fax by calling (480) 429-8844 or faxing to (480) 429-0911. All phone and fax entries must be received no later than 7:00 pm Eastern Time (ET) / 4:00 pm Pacific Time (PT) on Friday, September 2, 2022 to be eligible to play. H2H takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged, or illegible because of poor transmission. H2H's timestamps on phone messages and fax transmissions will serve as the official delivery time for entries.
- Mail Deadline. All mailed entries must be sent to H2H Playoff Fantasy Racing, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032 and be received by H2H no later than 3:00 pm ET (Noon PT) on Friday, September 2, 2022 to be eligible to play. H2H takes no responsibility for misdirected entries or entries that are lost or damaged in the mail. All envelopes must be stamped and carry official USPS cancellation marks. No metered mail will be accepted, and mailed entries without sufficient postage are void.
- All entries must be submitted, received and recorded by H2H's computer by the scheduled lock time. Selections received after the deadline (e.g. via U.S. Mail) are considered invalid and will be rejected. H2H's computer is the official time-keeping device for this Contest.
- You must always have 6 drivers on your roster. Teams submitted with incorrect or incomplete rosters will have a temporary roster assigned to them.
- H2H reserves the right to disqualify any entry that does not meet the eligibility requirements described above, arrives late, is incomplete or has been incorrectly completed, or is not completely legible or audible. Only H2H Playoff Fantasy Racing entry forms or photocopies are allowed. All entries, along with all copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights associated therewith, become the property of H2H upon submission, and will not be returned to any entrant. Receipt of entries for the Contest will not be acknowledged, and proof of submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt.
- To ensure you have the correct selections in place, verify your new lineup when you are presented with a confirmation number. If you exit the website or phone call with a Sports Agent without confirming your team selections with a confirmation number, your entry may have a temporary roster assigned to it.
Leagues. Each entry will be placed into a 16-team league. Each league is generally determined in a random manner. Without exception, the same rules and trade deadlines and restrictions bind all teams in a given league.
- League Assignments. All Complete and Alternative Package teams will be placed in a standard league.
- Buddy Leagues. You may form your own league or play with friends by sending up to 16 entries in the same envelope for mailed entries, or by joining a private Internet Buddy Pool group up to 16 teams for Internet entries. If less than 16 entries are submitted, the league will be filled with other entries. Entries that are not received in the same envelope or are not entered in the same private group or buddy league on the Internet, may request placement in the same league, but are not guaranteed to be placed in the same league. The buddy leagues/pool registration deadline is one (1) hour prior to the first scheduled NASCAR playoff race.
- Multiple Teams. In order to keep the leagues as competitive as possible, owners will not be permitted to request to have multiple teams placed in the same league. Depending on league availability at the time of entry, it may not be possible to place all owner teams in separate leagues.
- Rosters. You have been granted an imaginary bank account of $100 Million to manage a roster consisting of six (6) NASCAR Cup drivers. During the Contest, no rosters may ever exceed the $100 Million salary cap. You must always have six (6) drivers on your roster. You may only choose a driver once for your roster - no duplicate drivers are allowed. Teams submitted with incorrect or incomplete rosters will have a temporary roster assigned to them.
- Salaries. Driver salaries will be determined by Head2Head staff based upon past performance and projected performance throughout the playoffs. In the event that a driver is mistakenly listed twice, the driver will be assigned the lower salary listed.
- Salary Changes. Driver salaries will not change throughout the playoffs.
- Team Changes. If a driver moves from one racing team to another, or competes in a different car for a race, you will continue to receive points for that driver as long as that driver remains on your roster and remains eligible for NASCAR Cup Series points.
- Xfinity and Camping World Truck Series Drivers. Drivers that aren't registered as Cup drivers, such as Xfinity and Camping World Truck Series drivers, are NOT eligible for selection since they cannot earn NASCAR Cup Series points. But because drivers may change their series designation occasionally, NASCAR Cup drivers who subsequently change their series designation may no longer earn H2H points from future races, including H2H bonus points.
- Unlisted Drivers. Unlisted drivers may be added, at a salary determined by Head2Head, at any time prior to the contest start or during the contest based upon participant request and H2H Racing Commissioner approval. Unlisted driver values will be determined by previous performance and projections for the playoffs, based upon all information known by Head2Head Sports. It is the participant's responsibility to review the Driver Selections web pages or Make Trades web page for the most recent driver list.
H2H Point Scoring System. Your team's total H2H points will be calculated by applying the official H2H scoring system:
- NASCAR Cup Points. Each race is comprised of three (3) stages, Stage 1, Stage 2, and the Final Stage. Drivers who finish in the top 10 in Stage 1 and Stage 2 earn points, from 10 points for winning the stage down to one (1) point for 10th place. For the Final Stage, drivers earn points based on their finish position, with 40 points awarded to the winner, 35 points for second place, 34 for third, all the way down to 1 point for those 36th to 40th.
- Bonus Points. There are also bonus points up for grabs at each race. Drivers receive one (+1) point for winning Stage 1 or Stage 2, while the race winner receives five (+5) bonus points.
- Win from the Pole. If a driver manages to win the race when starting from the pole, an additional twenty (+20) bonus points are awarded to the driver.
- NASCAR Cup Series Championship. For the final race of the playoffs, drivers are not awarded stage and bonus points, including Win from the Pole bonus points. Drivers will only earn points based on how they finish the race.
- Penalty Points. We only count points awarded for on-track racing performance. Post-race penalty points will not be deducted from a driver's point total, except for post-race disqualifications which affect a driver's finishing position (see below). Points are awarded to the driver, not the race car.
- Post-Race Disqualifications. Cars failing post-race inspections may be disqualified and credited with a last place finish, which will affect awarded NASCAR Cup Series points. A post-race disqualification will also result in the loss of all stage and bonus points earned by the driver, including Win from the Pole bonus points, where applicable.
- Driver Eligibility. Points are only awarded to drivers who have elected to participate in the NASCAR Cup Series. XFINITY and Camping World Truck Series drivers competing in NASCAR Cup Series races will not be awarded fantasy points. Also, any driver that does not start a race will score zero (0) fantasy points for that race. If a relief driver takes over for another driver mid-race, the driver that started the race will be awarded the fantasy points, including those earned by the relief driver.
- Schedule Changes. H2H takes no responsibility for any races that are delayed, postponed, or canceled (i.e. strikes, lockout, weather, riots). If, for any reason, a race is postponed or canceled (due to weather, etc.) you will only receive points for that race if you have the driver on your roster during the period that the race is officially completed.
- Live Scoring. To the extent that this contest offers or displays live scoring, standings, results, statistics, or other information relating to the contest ("Live Information"), all such Live Information is unofficial and is offered for informational and/or entertainment purposes only.
Head2Head (H2H) Period. A H2H Period begins every Monday and runs through the immediately following Sunday.
- The first of ten (10) H2H Periods begins with the Cook Out Southern 500 on Sunday, September 4, 2022. The final H2H Period ends with the NASCAR Cup Series Championship on Sunday, November 6, 2022.
- All dates are subject to change.
Trades. Any or all of your six (6) drivers may be traded each round. A trade consists of dropping one driver and picking up another. Plan your trades carefully. Your modified roster will be accepted only if the total team salary after all trades being made at that time does NOT exceed the $100 Million cap.
- Rounds. There are ten (10) periods of trading in the H2H Playoffs - meaning there is one trading period for each round of the NASCAR Cup Series playoffs, including a separate trading period for the NASCAR Cup Series Championship race.
- Trade Packages. Trades may be purchased in a group of 10 trades for $25, 20 trades for $40, 50 trades for $90, or 100 trades for $175. If you do not have a credit card to trade via telephone, fax, or Internet, you may purchase groups of trades by sending a check or money order to Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd. Ste 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. If you pay by check or money order, you can only make phone or internet trades after your payment has been received and entered into our contest website. Trade package money is good only for the teams assigned under your Member ID#. All approved trades are final with an associated confirmation number.
- Delivery Methods. Trades must be made via phone, Internet, or mail (alternative entrants only). Waiting until the deadline to register your trades could result in rejection of your trades. We recommend that you submit your trades at least 3 hours before the applicable trading deadline.
- Requirements. To execute trades, the following must be provided: Member ID#, Member Name, Team Name, Name and ID# of driver(s) to be dropped from the starting lineup, and Name and ID# of driver(s) to be added to the starting lineup. Trades that arrive late or are lost, damaged, inaudible, incomplete or incorrect, result in an invalid roster (exceed the salary cap, contain duplicate or invalid drivers, attempt to drop or add locked drivers, etc.), or whose accounts do not contain enough prepaid trades to cover the number of trades to be executed will be rejected.
- Limitations. The website will not allow you to confirm a roster that exceeds the salary cap, and you must always have 6 drivers on your roster. If for any reason H2H experiences technical difficulty with the website, changes to team rosters will not be taken until the website is re-opened.
- Confirmation. To ensure you have the correct roster in place, confirm your new roster when you have completed trading. If you exit the website or phone call without confirming your roster with a confirmation number, your last confirmed roster will be the roster that is scored. It is each team owner's responsibility to record the confirmation number for trade verification purposes.
- Using Full-Team Trade Certificates. (Complete players only). With a Complete Package, you will receive one (1) Full-Team Trade Certificate (FTC). With the Certificate, you will have one (1) phone or online session where you may trade up to all six (6) of your drivers at no cost effective for any H2H Period. To make a valid trade, you must complete the process for the Full-Team Trade Certificate online or over the phone and receive a confirmation number. If you do not receive a confirmation number, you do not have a valid use of your Full-Team Trade Certificate.
All such trades must be submitted according to the rules, restrictions and deadlines designated in the Official Rules. All trades will be effective for the immediately following H2H Period. Trades made for any other H2H Period will not be allowed or accepted. Your Full-Team Trade Certificate is a single transaction trading session and any subsequent changes to your team must be made via paid trades or another FTC. After you receive a confirmation number while using your Certificate, it will be deemed to be redeemed. The Full-Team Trade Certificates are designated for only the team in which they are assigned and are not transferable to other teams or member accounts and cannot be converted to individual prepaid trades.
Trade Deadlines. All trades will become effective with the start of the next NASCAR Cup race only if your trade(s) is made by the appropriate trading deadline immediately preceding that next race. Drivers may be traded each round and must be received via the appropriate deadline outlined below.
- Internet Deadline. All trades must be received by H2H no later than the official TV start time on race day to be valid for the following period of play. To ensure you have the correct roster in place, confirm your new roster when you have completed trading. It is each team owner's responsibility to receive a valid confirmation number and record the confirmation number for future verification purposes.
- Phone/Fax Deadline. Trades may be received by phone by calling (480) 429-8844 or faxing to (480) 429-0911. All phone and fax trade entries must be received no later than 7:00 pm ET/4:00 pm PT on Friday of each week to be valid for the following period of play. H2H's timestamps on phone messages and fax transmissions will serve as the official delivery time for trade requests.
- Mail Deadline (Alternative teams only). Trade requests may also be mailed by placing all necessary details of the requested trades (your name, team name, driver names and ID numbers to drop and add, etc.) in a letter sized envelope and sending it to: H2H Playoff Fantasy Racing Trades, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032, and must be received by H2H no later than 3:00 pm ET (Noon PT) on Friday of each week to be valid for the following period of play. All envelopes must be stamped and carry official USPS cancellation marks. No metered mail will be accepted, and mailed entries without sufficient postage are void. H2H takes no responsibility for misdirected entries or entries that are lost or damaged in the mail.
- All entries must be submitted, received and recorded by H2H's computer by the scheduled lock time. Selections received after the deadline (e.g. via U.S. Mail) are considered invalid and will be rejected. H2H's computer is the official time-keeping device for this Contest.
- Voided Trades. Head2Head Sports reserves the right to void any and all trades without notice or refund. Your trades may be voided if you attempt to trade away drivers not on your roster, miss the applicable trade deadline, or you exceed the salary cap. If your trades are voided, your roster will revert to the lineup of the previous H2H Period. Look on your weekly reports for confirmation of your trades. Voided Full-Team Trade Certificates will not be replaced nor applied to a future period.
- Illegal Lineups. If a team has exceeded the salary cap, does not contain the correct number of drivers, contains duplicate drivers, or otherwise has provided an illegal lineup, that team will be disqualified for the scoring period and will score zero (0) points. Illegal lineups that are corrected before the trade deadline for the period will be restored to eligible status and again be eligible to earn H2H points.
- All dates and times are subject to change.
- Eligibility. All 16 teams in a league will be placed in the league's Championship Bracket at the start of the playoffs. Every three (3) weeks (Rounds 3, 6, and 9), the four (4) teams remaining in in the league's Championship Bracket that have accumulated the least amount of H2H points will be moved to the league's Consolation Bracket. After Round 9 has ended, there will only be four (4) teams remaining in the Championship Bracket and competing for the league championship.
- Tiebreaker. If a tie exists when determining which teams will be moved to the league's Consolation Bracket, the tiebreaker will be total points earned from the most recent race. Then, if necessary, the total points earned from the previous race will be compared, etc. until the tie is broken. In the event that the tie cannot be broken, all tied teams will remain in the Championship Bracket.
Playoffs – Round of 16 (all 16 teams in the Championship Bracket)
- Sep 4th – Cook Out Southern 500
- Sep 11th – Hollywood Casino 400
- Sep 17th – Bass Pro Shops Night Race
Playoffs – Round of 12 (12 teams remain in the Championship Bracket)
- Sep 25th – AutoTrader EchoPark Automotive 500
- Oct 2nd – Yellawood 500
- Oct 9th – Bank of America ROVAL 400
Playoffs – Round of 8 (only 8 teams remain in the Championship Bracket)
- Oct 16th – South Point 400
- Oct 23rd – Dixie Vodka 400
- Oct 30th – Xfinity 500
Playoffs – Championship 4 (final 4 teams)
- Nov 6th – NASCAR Cup Series Championship
- League Championship. After Round 9, the four (4) teams remaining in the Championship Bracket will be competing for the league championship. The other twelve (12) teams in the 16-team league will be competing for Consolation Bracket prizes. All teams, regardless of bracket status, will be competing for H2H Playoff prizes.
- All dates and times are subject to change.
Prizes. To be eligible for prizes, your account must be in good standing, i.e. no declined credit cards or bounced checks. Prizes will be awarded on a Championship League, Consolation League, and Playoff basis.
- Championship League Prizes. H2H League championship prizes will be awarded to the top four (4) teams remaining from each 16-team league who accumulate the most points during the H2H Playoffs. In the event of a Championship prize tie, the prize(s) will be split evenly among the tied teams.
- Consolation League Prizes. Consolation Bracket league prizes will be awarded to the top four (4) teams from the 12 teams placed in the league's Consolation Bracket who accumulate the most points throughout the H2H Playoffs, regardless of when the team was placed in the consolation bracket. In the event of a Consolation prize tie, the prize(s) will be split evenly among the tied teams.
- H2H Playoff Prizes. Playoff prizes will be awarded to the top 100 teams (from all teams in all leagues) with the highest H2H Playoff cumulative point totals. In the event of a playoff prize tie, the prize(s) will be split evenly among the tied teams.
- Odds of Winning. For specific prize awards, refer to the prizes page on the web site or the advertisement from which you entered this contest. Each prize category, including the Grand Prize, is available to be won from among all people who enter a participating H2H contest. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of entries received and the skill used in choosing your drivers. Prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded, no cash equivalents, no substitutes. All prizes are awarded regardless of the number of entrants or the amount of optional service package fees received.
- Affidavits. Cash and merchandise prize winners will be notified by email within fourteen (14) days from the end of this contest. Entrants are responsible for insuring that all mail and e-mail information is up-to-date and accurate. If a winner does not have a current email address, it is the winner's responsibility to request an affidavit via U.S. Mail or alternate method. To determine prize eligibility, all prize winners will be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within thirty (30) days of the contest end date. Failure to comply within this designated time period will result in prize disqualification. H2H is not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of invalid or misdirected email, any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, delay in operation or transmission, failures, or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email, players, or browsers, whether on account of technical problems, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or insufficient space in the entrant's email account to receive email messages.
- Verification. All potential winning players are subject to verification by H2H whose decisions are final. H2H shall solely determine any form of verification. An entrant is not a winner of any prize unless and until entrant's eligibility and the potential winning entry has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. H2H will not accept screen shots, affidavids or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. Any entry that occurs after the system has failed for any reason may be deemed a defective entry and void.
- Substitution. No cash or other prize substitution, assignment or transfer of prizes is permitted, except at H2H's sole discretion due to prize unavailability. H2H reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable value or greater value (e.g., H2H may opt instead to award the cash equivalent, up to but not greater than the ARV, of any prize in lieu of the prize itself).
- Delivery. Winners should allow up to 6-8 weeks after they return their signed affidavit to receive their prize. Prizes returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within thirty (30) days after being sent will be forfeited.
- Alternate Potential Winners; Disqualification. A potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected (i.e., the person with the next most points and/or record) if (i) they do not comply with these rules or is otherwise determined to be ineligible, (ii) they do not respond to the prize notice within thirty (30) days of its transmission (or receipt, if mailed), or if the emailed prize notice, after three (3) attempts, is returned as undeliverable, or (iii) the prize is undeliverable for any reason. If H2H notifies, or seeks to deliver a prize to, or otherwise attempts to contact an alternate potential winner, and such alternate potential winner is subsequently disqualified, then H2H shall use its reasonable business judgment to determine, in its sole discretion, the disposition of the prize (e.g., may choose another alternate potential winner in a manner consistent with these rules or donate the prize to another entity, at it's sole discretion).
- Publicity. Except where prohibited, H2H reserves the right to use H2H Playoff Fantasy Racing entrant's names and/or city/state of residence for publicity online and in print, or any other media, in connection with this Contest. Winners automatically grant to Head2Head Sports and their affiliated businesses and sponsors the right to use their name and likeness in advertising and promotion of this event without further permission or compensation. Residents of Missouri are not required to comply with the terms of this paragraph.
- Taxes. Taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. As a condition of receiving a prize, potential prize winners will receive IRS tax form 1099-M and will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and a liability release for Head2Head Sports within thirty (30) days of notification. In the event of non-compliance, an alternate winner may be selected. Organizers and sponsors are not responsible for any damages or injury incurred by a H2H Playoff Fantasy Racing entrant as a result of winning.
- Warranty. Entrants acknowledge that H2H and their respective agencies or related companies have not made nor are in any manner responsible for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality. The only warranty for any prize is the standard limited written warranty from the prize's manufacturer, if any, which may be included with, and applicable to, the prize. By participating in this Contest or receiving a prize, entrants (and in particular, winners) also agree to release and to indemnify and hold harmless H2H, Promoter, and each of their respective related companies, and all of its or their company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") for any liability, injury, death, loss or damages to entrant or any person or entity, including without limitation damage to personal or real property, caused in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by participation in this Contest (or related activities) or the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of a prize (including any travel or activity related to the prize).
- Legal. Prizes awarded in H2H Playoff Fantasy Racing may be subject to additional federal, state, and municipal legal restrictions. Entrants agree that in the event a legal authority challenges the award of prizes to winners of the Contest, H2H has the sole right to determine whether or not to award such prizes and whether or not to refund previous payments made by the entrant.
- H2H Period Tiebreaker. If two (2) or more teams have the same cumulative point totals for a specific round, the team with the greater point total from the most recent race will be the winner. If a tie still exists after applying the first tiebreaker, then the team with the greater point total from the previous race, and then the point total from 2 races ago, and so on, until a winner is determined.
- H2H Playoff Tiebreaker. If two (2) or more teams have the same H2H Playoffs cumulative point totals, the team with the greater point total from the NASCAR Cup Series Championship race (Round 10) will be the winner. If a tie still exists after applying the first tiebreaker, then the team with the greater point total in Round 9, Round 8, etc. until a winner is determined. If a tie still exists after applying these tiebreakers, the respective prize(s) will be split evenly among the tied teams.
- H2H League Tiebreaker. If two (2) or more teams from the same 16-team league score the same number of points during the H2H Playoffs, the team with the greater cumulative H2H Playoffs point total from the NASCAR Cup Series Championship race (Round 10) will win the tiebreaker. If a tie still exists after applying the first tiebreaker, then the team with the greater point total in Round 9, Round 8, etc. until a winner is determined. If a tie still exists after applying these tiebreakers, the respective prize(s) will be split evenly among the tied teams.
The Commissioner's Office. An official standards and practices committee called The Commissioner's Office has been established to govern the rules and play of H2H Playoff Fantasy Racing.
- Contact. You may address any questions, discrepancies, concerns or suggestions to The Commissioner's Office, c/o Head2Head Sports, LLC., 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032, phone (480) 429-8844 or fax (480) 429-0911.
- Rule Disputes. Any disputes or discrepancies regarding rules will be resolved by the Commissioner's Office based on its interpretation of the rules. The H2H Racing Commissioner will consider the intent and spirit of the rules, the integrity of the Contest, as well as the feasibility of accommodating any appeal. The deadline for submitting a rule dispute is three (3) days from the end date of the race for which the dispute occurred. All decisions made by the Commissioner's Office are final and binding. The Commissioner's Office reserves the right to modify any rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the contest, or if such an adjustment best serves the majority of competitors.
- Disqualification. The Commissioner's Office reserves the right to disqualify or refuse service to anyone if there is any evidence of tampering or manipulation, and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for inappropriate and offensive use of the league chat feature, suspected cheating or non-adherence to the Official Rules. Disqualified entrants' sole remedy shall be limited to a refund of money paid to H2H in connection with joining H2H Playoff Fantasy Racing.
- Scoring. All scoring disputes must be submitted before 5PM three (3) days following the scoring period of the dispute. The dispute will be ruled on by the H2H Racing Commissioner prior to the start of the next H2H Racing period and this ruling will be final and binding. All H2H Playoff Fantasy Racing period scoring is official and final with the start of the new H2H Racing period.
- Errors. Occasionally, The Commissioner's Office may make an error. It is the sole responsibility of the H2H Playoff Fantasy Racing participant to inform The Commissioner's Office within three (3) days of the end of the H2H Period in which the error occurred. All effort will be made to correct the error; however the decision of The Commissioner's Office is final. Head2Head Sports reserves the right to make corrections to scores and any other materials and contest information to correct such errors or omissions.
- Gambling. H2H Playoff Fantasy Racing is a fantasy sports contest designed strictly for entertainment purposes and may not be used for any form of gambling.
No Purchase Necessary to Win. A purchase will not improve your odds of winning. Odds of winning prizes depend on the total number of eligible entries received and the relative auto racing knowledge of all entrants.
- Alternative Entry. To request an alternative entry for a standard league entry void of all services, send your name, address, and telephone number printed on a 3x5 card along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: H2H Playoff Racing Alternative Entry, c/o Head2Head Sports, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032 (WA and VT residents may omit return stamp). Limit one request per envelope.
- Entry Deadline. Completed alternative entry team selection forms must be received by Head2Head Sports no later than 3:00 pm ET / Noon PT on Friday, September 2, 2022 to be processed and valid for the Contest. Alternative entrants will receive no team information during the contest and cannot obtain additional team information (including league standings) over the telephone or Internet.
- Trading. Trading for an alternative entry team can be done by placing all necessary details of trades (your name, team name, driver names and ID numbers to drop and add, etc.) in a letter sized envelope and sending it to Head2Head Sports, H2H Playoff Fantasy Racing Alternative Entry Trades, 4727 E. Bell Rd., Suite 45-328, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Alternative entry trades must be received by H2H no later than 3:00 pm ET / Noon PT on Friday of each week to be processed and valid for the immediately following round of play. H2H reserves the right to disqualify any alternative entry trades that arrive late, or are received with insufficient, incorrect or illegible information (e.g., insufficient driver name or ID number).
- Terms/Conditions. Your participation via alternative entry in this contest constitutes your acknowledgment and agreement that you have read, understand, and agree to the terms of these rules and that you have not paid any consideration (including, but not limited to, any amount paid for the purchase of a computer or for internet access) for the purpose of playing H2H Playoff Fantasy Racing. Alternative entries cannot be upgraded to the Complete package at any time during the contest.
- Void where prohibited by law.
Conditions of Participation.
- Conduct. H2H reserves the right in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate, and/or suspend the Contest and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, violates these official rules, falsifies personal information required to enter the Contest or claim a prize, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner. Without limiting the foregoing, H2H may lock out an entrant who, in H2H's sole judgment, has been disqualified, has questionable eligibility or is otherwise ineligible to enter. CAUTION: ANY PERSON WHO ATTEMPTS TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST OR TO ALTER OR DAMAGE THE WEBSITE MAY BE SUBJECT TO CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PENALTIES AND FINES; AND H2H RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Collusion. To ensure that all H2H leagues operate with integrity and fair play, any collusion between owners of different teams for the benefit of certain teams over others is strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate dismissal without refund, including forfeiture of any and all potential prizes, and may be prohibited from participating in any future H2H contests.
- Identification. Head2Head sports reserves the right to identify and label players who meet certain criteria (including but not limited to frequency of play) in a manner visible to other players. Such criteria and labels will be determined by H2H in its sole discretion, and may be changed or modified at any time, with or without notice.
- Accept Official Rules. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to H2H's decisions. The decisions of H2H in regards to all matters of this Contest are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Driver Strike, Work Stoppage, Schedule Changes and Contest Cancellation. H2H takes no responsibility for any races that are delayed or postponed (i.e.weather, issues, riots). Without limiting the foregoing, H2H may modify, cancel, terminate, and/or suspend the Contest without refund if, in H2H's sole opinion, an incident of any kind occurs to corrupt or impair the administration, security, integrity, fairness or play (as intended) of the Contest, including without limitation: (a) viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, fraud or technical failure; or (b) earthquake, flood, fire, storm or other natural disaster, act of God; or (c) labor controversy or threat thereof, civil disturbance or commotion, disruption of the public markets, war or armed conflict (whether or not officially declared); or (d) governmental intervention and other events not within the reasonable control of H2H. If Head2Head Sports cannot, in its reasonable business judgement, resume this contest on or after December 6, 2022, Head2Head Sports reserves the right to cancel the contest without refund. In the event that the H2H Playoff Fantasy Racing contest is canceled, prize fulfillment will be based on the percentage of the NASCAR Cup Series playoffs completed at the time of cancellation, or the prizes will be awarded in such other manner deemed fair and appropriate by H2H.
- Limitations of Liability. By entering H2H Playoff Fantasy Racing, you (1) acknowledge acceptance of these rules and agree to adhere to and be bound by them, and (2) release, and waive any rights of recovery against or in connection with H2H and their respective sponsors, contractors, agents, officers, and employees from and against any claims, expenses, damages and/or liability incurred by you in connection with or related to the operation of, or your participation in H2H Playoff Fantasy Racing and (3) agree to hold H2H harmless from all typographical, statistical, transaction, and communication errors or omissions. H2H reserves the right to disqualify any participant for suspected cheating or non-adherence to these Official Rules, and to make corrections to scores and any other material and information to correct such errors or omissions. H2H specifically disclaims any and all warranties and representations (whether express or implied) in connection with this contest and/or your participation in it.
- Internet Disclaimer. All entrants who open an account with Head2Head Sports may access their team(s) via this website, except for Alternative Entries outlined above. Internet access is not required to play the H2H Playoff Fantasy Racing contest. H2H is not responsible if the Internet portion of the contest is not capable of running as planned, for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of H2H which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this contest. H2H assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, faulty transmission or communication, line failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to contest activities conducted or information transmitted via the Internet or the telephone. H2H is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any telephone network, telephone line, cable network, cable, computer on-line system, server, equipment, or software. H2H is not responsible for the failure of any e-mail or entry or trade to be applied to a customer's account due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, phone or fax lines, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to a customer's computer related to or resulting from participation in this contest (including without limitation, damages by virus).
- Disputes/Choice of Law. Except as set forth in the preceding sentences and where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Maricopa County, State of Arizona, i.e., Phoenix; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, "Special Damages"), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. Arizona law, without reference to Arizona's choice of law rules, governs the Contest and all aspects related thereto. H2H shall not be liable for any consequential, punitive or exemplary damages. If any provision of these rules should ever be held to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalid or unenforceable provision(s) shall be revised by H2H and shall not affect any other provisions of these rules, and such other provisions shall continue in full force and effect. In the event that the contest is challenged by any legal or regulatory authority, H2H reserves the right to discontinue or modify the contest, or to disqualify participants residing in the affected geographic areas and/or age demographics. In such event, Head2Head Sports shall have no liability to any participants who are disqualified due to such an action.
- Official Rules; Winners List. All rules and winners may be posted on the Website. For a copy of the Official Rules and/or list of winners, mail a #10 self-addressed stamped envelope the address below (WA and VT residents may omit return stamp). Requests must be received within thirty (30) days following the end of the Contest (i.e., by December 4, 2022).
- Address. H2H is responsible for the Contest and awarding of prizes. H2H's address for the purposes of this contest is:
4727 E. Bell Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85032
- Copyright; Trademarks. The Contest and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2022 Head2Head Sports. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners, and the use of which does not imply approval or endorsement of, or participation in this Contest.
H2H Playoff Fantasy Racing is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the National Association for Stock Car Racing ("NASCAR") or any NASCAR driver or racing team. No purchase necessary to play.