Each race your team earns one (+1) fantasy point for each actual NASCAR Cup Series point earned by each of your drivers.
NASCAR Cup Points
Each race is comprised of three stages*, Stage 1, Stage 2, and the Final Stage. Drivers who finish in the top 10 in Stage 1 and Stage 2 earn points, from 10 points for winning the stage down to one point for 10th place.
For the Final Stage, drivers earn points based on their finish position, with 40 points awarded to the winner, 35 points for second place, 34 for third, all the way down to 1 point for those 36th to 40th.
There are also bonus points up for grabs at each race*. Drivers receive +1 point for winning Stage 1 or Stage 2, while the race winner receives +5 bonus points.
Pole Position Bonus
If the driver wins the race when starting from the pole, an additional +20 bonus points are awarded to the driver.
2022 Race Schedule
- Feb 20th – Daytona 500
- Feb 27th – Wise Power 400
- Mar 6th – Pennzoil 400
- Mar 13th – Ruoff Mortgage 500
- Mar 20th – Folds of Honor QuickTrip 500
- Mar 27th – EchoPark Automotive Grand Prix
- Apr 3rd – Toyota Owners 400
- Apr 9th – Blue-Emu Maximum Pain Relief 400
- Apr 17th – Food City Dirt Race
- Apr 24th – GEICO 500
- May 1st – DuraMAX Drydene 400
- May 8th – Goodyear 400
- May 15th – AdventHealth 400
- May 29th – Coca-Cola 600*
- Jun 5th – Enjoy Illinois 300
- Jun 12th – Toyota/SaveMart 350
- Jun 26th – Ally 400
- Jul 3rd – Kwik Trip 250
- Jul 10th – Quaker State 400
- Jul 17th – Ambetter 301
- Jul 24th – M&M's Fan Appreciation 400
- Jul 31st – Verizon 200 at the Brickyard
- Aug 7th – FireKeepers Casino 400
- Aug 14th – Federated Auto Parts 400
- Aug 21st – Go Bowling at the Glen
- Aug 27th – Coke Zero Sugar 400
We keep score for you
For example, if you have Denny Hamlin on your race team and he places 3rd in both Stage 1 and Stage 2, and then ends up winning the race, you score a total of 61 fantasy points. Add the points won by each of your drivers to obtain your total score.
* There is no Head2Head competition Sunday, May 22nd during NASCAR's All-Star Weekend.
* The Coca-Cola 600 scheduled for Sunday, May 29th is scheduled to have four stages: Stage 1, Stage 2, Stage 3, and the Final Stage. Points for all completed stages will be included in the official scoring.
* We only count points awarded for on-track racing performance, and for NASCAR Cup Series drivers only. Post-race penalty points will not be deducted from driver points, except for post-race disqualifications which affect a driver's finishing position.
H2H in-game statistics and driver headshots provided by Gracenote Sports. Driver News provided by RotoWire.
- 1st Place: $2,000
- 2nd Place: $500
- 3rd Place: $250
- 4th Place: $100
- 5th Place: $50
- 6th - 10th Place: 4,000 H2H Fantasy Buck$
- 11th - 50th Place: 2,000 H2H Fantasy Buck$
- 51st - 100th Place: 1,000 H2H Fantasy Buck$
Your 32 Team League
- 1st Place: $200 CASH
- 2nd Place: $75 CASH
- 3rd Place: $25 CASH
- 4th Place: 2,000 FB$
- 5th Place: 1,500 FB$
- 6th Place: 1,250 FB$
- 7th Place: 1,000 FB$
- 8th Place: 750 FB$
- 9th Place: 500 FB$
- 10th Place: 250 FB$
- 11th Place: 200 FB$
- 12th Place: 150 FB$
* Based on total playoff points
Regular Season Prizes
Weekly Winners (from all H2H leagues)
(Based on H2H regular season, weeks 1-22)
- 1st Place: $50 CASH
- 2nd Place: $25 CASH
- 3rd Place: 2,000 Fantasy Buck$
- Highest Single Week Score: $250 CASH
(from all leagues, highest one-week score in all 22 weeks)
Your 32 Team League
- 1st Place: $100 CASH
(Based on total points in Weeks 1 through 22)
- Highest Single Week Score (League): 4,000 H2H Fantasy Buck$
(Best score based on weeks 1-22, one-time award)
- Undefeated Season Bonus: 4,000 Fantasy Buck$
Regular Season Winner (4 Team Division)
- 1st Place: 1,000 Fantasy Buck$
1 in 4 chance to win!
Awarded at end of Regular Season for H2H Fantasy Racing Playoffs:
- 1st Place - awarded an $5 Million increase to salary cap
(total cap = $105 Million)
- 2nd Place - awarded an $2 Million increase to salary cap
(total cap = $102 Million)